Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? (33991 Views)

Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? / Null / How 2 Make A Man Love You More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by Bblak(f): 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2007
ifyalways:

NO NO NO.
IMPOSSICANT
Can't agree with you less dear.What's up.
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by tulk2mi: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2008
The underlined word here is POSSIBLE
Theoritically No, u cant cheat on somebody u love. because nobody is like the person u love n it would not be worth the trouble.

Practically, yes people do cheat on the person they love and regret it later.

So Yes it is[b] POSSIBLE[/b]

Ladies take note dont say it is a man's nature to cheat
remember it is not the men that bring tidings of cheating women in love.
u can say it is HUMAN NATURE to CHEat grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by bollingjoe(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2008
it is a trick question i tink it depends on the individual
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by robby1(m): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2008
@post
Very possible and quite frequent. Mostly in a "no-sex" relationship.
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by Elgaxton(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2008
r_o_b_b_y:

@post
Very possible and quite frequent. Mostly in a "no-sex" relationship.

very true indeed
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by Busta(f): 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2008
Macgreat:

@page, cheat on him i guess

whateva happens to 2 wrongs don't make a right?
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by TheSly: 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2008
Yes it is possible. . .

From experience. . . . . . She insisted with all her heart because of her chastity. . . wink
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by kalmebad(f): 10:03am On Mar 18, 2008
@poster

Yes a man can love his wifey/girlfriend and still cheats,
It is their world
They are polygamous by nature
But a sensible and respected man will never rub it on your face,nor give u any slightest clue to suspect his cheating
A wise man draws a line between the love for a wifey/gf and that of cheating companion
He doesn't mix the two feelings, yet he is inlove, and he stil kwns whose his heart beats for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by AdeMi1: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2008
If your definition of love has to do with deep, godly commitment, then it is only possible when the man stops being god-fearing!!!
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by thesledge(m): 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2011
Due to the fact that a Man can make love with a woman, without any emotional attachment, it is possible for a man to be in love with a woman, and still  cheat with a whole lot of other women.
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by earthrealm(m): 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2011
yup.
sex 2 a man is a physical act,
unlike most females  sex&love are intertwinned.

a woman may endure sex with a man she doesnt like/luv, but a man can enjoy sex with any feamle, ugly, short tall ewtc.it doesnt change anything

but when a man ''truly loves a woman'' he wudnt cheat on her.

its now left 4 u to differentiate btw luvs n truly luvs, LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by lokya(f): 10:57am On Jan 18, 2011
This post is really anoying. we all know its the mans nature to cheat, they see that as normal. But if a lady cheats its something else in Africa oh.Time shall tell. We shall soon change that notion
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by SALady(f): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2011
^^^I really dont think so. No man will cheat on a woman when he loves her and I mean really loves her. Should he cheat then we know its a case of "I love you but". If you know what I mean wink
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by kingbobnet: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2011
it is very much possible i'm even one of them
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by ShyOne(f): 6:44am On Jan 19, 2011
quote by: saintchux

Cheating someone you love is not possible.

What is love? If you really love someone you will not do anything that will hurt the person.  The problem we have is that people use to take their emotion and feeling as love. True love is a commitment. A commtiment not to cheat your spouse. A commitment to have a feeling of your spouse. A commitment to always be there for your spouse. A commitment to always cherish your spouse.

You cheat when the commitment are no more there. Check this.

A man got married and the wife naggs ( don't ask me why) after seven year, the guy got himself another girl to cool off.
The commitment is now dead. so what happen, is that the guy does not care any more. No more commitment. The spouse feeling is no more an issue.

I completely agree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by ojonikemi(f): 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2011
it cn be possible,many@ times,d person might nt be contented with wat he has,n each time is been caught,he kept apologizing,then i think he needs a divine intervention
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by busygirl(f): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2011
I don't believe in making excuses on behalf of men. It is in their nature to cheat, bla bla bla. That's all bull. I will personally shake my head at any woman who believes her husband/boyfriend can still love her, even though he cheats on her. What is love? Love is patient, kind, and long suffering. For Men who think it's ok to cheat on their wives and still love them, go back to the drawing board. . Something must have gone wrong somewhere!
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by Phate07(m): 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2011
Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her?

Yeah, Sure! Why not? undecided
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by Goldieluks: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2011
That's not real love then,it is called ''fallacy love'',Cause if a man loves a woman deeply,there's no way,he would cheat on her.NO WAY!
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by kandiikane(m): 2:51am On Apr 29, 2011
Yes.
It can happen both ways.
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by peclint: 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2012
The answer is a big YES
I used to ask myself how possible that was; to love someone and still cheat on them, but i have grown older to know its a big YES.

What many people get confused with is COMMITMENT and LOVE.

If you love someone and you are so committed to the individual and you are disciplined, then you will not cheat.
If you love but not committed, then you will cheat
if you love, committed and not disciplined, you will cheat.

and to get newbies confused the more, you can be committed, disciplined and not in LOVE and will never cheat.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by roymary: 1:42am On Aug 07, 2012
SMH...See plenty Cheaters. Una never change.
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by Youngpo413: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
Yes she can
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by toygod2: 4:02am On Sep 26, 2014
possible but its not healthy
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by anomie(f): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2014
nuellabond:
Is it possible for a man love a lady and still cheat on her?
ofcourse yes.........hmmmn undecided
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 17, 2014
Majority of hem would cheat kos dey belive its normal
Buh I knw some guys that wouldn't cheat on there girlfriends
I think a guy should be man enough and take control of his flesh,he should stay faithful with any lady he loves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Weird Things Men Love In Women / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.