Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. (7983 Views)

‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ / Buhari Will Collapse Before Election "Ghanaian Prophet" / “Niger Bridge May Collapse Sooner Than Envisaged” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by carmelily: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2008
QuotaSyste:

Same batton have been handed over to their sons and daughters. Do you see the myopic reasonings of these awusa [/b]and [b]Yoruba [/b]sons and daughters as was passed unto them by their wicked fathers? Tomorrow, they will be the first to tell you that nigeria's problem is only by the elite. See them, ordinary members of the public supporting evil that is being perpatrated by their fathers against [b]Igbo. Nigeria's problem is only by the elite my foot. Morons.

Highlighted above are the three major causes of Nigeria's woes (disregard intentional mispelling by poster. that's what they do to one another. cheesy).
SOLUTION: complete extermination of the species grin grin grin
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by onyengbu1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2008
Kobojunkie:

I am not sure what is eating you up here that you can not see what is being said as is. This has nothing to do with governors being IBO or INDONESIAN. This has to do with the fact that governors are not carrying their weight in that country. Please take off your BLINDERS (TRIBALISM) and try to approach this like a mature, intelligent adult would.

You cited Lagos state. Not Just you, your brothers always have the same reason.

Kobojunkie:
The very fact that the Niger bridge, is COLLAPSING, is all the proof you need to understand that the government has not done it’s part in this. That bridge is not old and for a bridge to collapse, like the one that collapsed last year in Minnesota means that government has not been doing its job. KAPISH!!

Again, you mentioned Lagos state,

Kobojunkie:

If you say that is not true, then the whole world owes Minnesota officials a HUGE apology.
Did anyone mention their NEVER undertaken and completed any federal project before? Did Anyone on  here mention Lagos as the ONLY place where it has happened? I know in Nigeria and with Nigerians there is this inane need to complicate simple issues so we can claim it is COMPLEX and sleep better with arms folded.

You people can't get it.
The federal government spearheaded by your brothers are intentionally letting the bridge die. It wouldnt be so if its in your area.

Kobojunkie:

The simple truth is if the bridge had been properly maintained, as it ought to, we would not be speaking of collapse the way this seems to be, today. Stop being so blinded by your tribalistic ideologies and open your eyes to your reality. Your governors are selling you the same old excuses many  past governors have and continue to in other areas. Stand up and demand change.

That has nothing to do with our governors. Maybe if its in the US the state government might be responsible.

Why will the question of governors not doing their bit only emerges when the problem is in igboland.

If it is in the north or west it wouldnt be like that.

You don't get it at all, do you?
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by grafikdon: 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2008
carmelily:

Highlighted above are the three major causes of Nigeria's woes (disregard intentional mispelling by poster. that's what they do to one another. cheesy).
SOLUTION: complete extermination of the species grin grin grin

You sure have a bizarre sense of humour. . .
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by Kobojunkie: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2008
onye_ngbu:

You cited Lagos state. Not Just you, your brothers always have the same reason.

Again, you mentioned Lagos state,

You people can't get it.
The federal government spearheaded by your brothers are intentionally letting the bridge die. It wouldnt be so if its in your area.

That has nothing to do with our governors. Maybe if its in the US the state government might be responsible.

Why will the question of governors not doing their bit only emerges when the problem is in igboland.

No need responding , you are allowed to believe what you want and I wish you the best
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by debosky(m): 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2008
onye_ngbu:

You people can't get it.

Sheer falsehood - there are documented instances of whole communities, nay almost the entire North East cut off from the rest of Nigeria when a major bridge collapsed over a river - they had to get the military to bring in a substitute bridge, only months after the collapse. Now since the North East does not have as much economic/press muscle to cry out like other sections, it received little attention.

The repair of Third Mainland bridge is as a result of the hard work of Fashola and his determination to work with the center, despite party differences.

Why can the South East Governors not make a similar approach instead of playing to the gallery and making noise in the press? Don't they go and see Yar'adua every month at the Villa? So you are saying FIVE state governors cannot come together to fix the bridge even if the FG was dragging its feet?

Ridiculous excuses.
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by ikeyman00(m): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2008
why cannt some people just learn how to shut their yeye mouth!! im not a political analist but i think one should have some commonsense, nairaland once again has gone to proof that is only the igbos that can fix Nigeria, yal right go on say it, say it, tribalistic, dnt think so we know them, look them, look them, na them, i can see you u know

anyway, lets clear one thing here, lagos is the capital of nigeria yes, not yoruba village as u picture in your head yes, lagos was funded with the nigerian money yes, u following me, u with me, hope so,since it the capital, still in a way the capitol, right, its got a lot of foreign buzness blocks like embassy and stuff, airport, sea port etc etc u with me now, hence a lot of dividen and revenues accrued yes, i think we landing now, yes

so can any commonsense nigeria talk in such a manner some of yall jumbo mumbo analist do sometimes!!!shocking as it is course these arre the people some of yall are advocating for a moderator, hahhahhhahha

now before the count of 5 FG should mobolise to build second brigde and at the same time maintain the present one

nonesense

foolish and very stupid Nigerians
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by doyin13(m): 6:09am On Oct 10, 2008
ikeyman00:

why cannt some people just learn how to shut their yeye mouth!! I'm not a political analist but i think one should have some commonsense, nairaland once again has gone to proof that is only the igbos that can fix Nigeria, yal right go on say it, say it, tribalistic, dnt think so we know them, look them, look them, na them, i can see you u know

anyway, lets clear one thing here, lagos is the capital of nigeria yes, not yoruba village as u picture in your head yes, lagos was funded with the nigerian money yes, u following me, u with me, hope so,since it the capital, still in a way the capitol, right, its got a lot of foreign buzness blocks like embassy and stuff, airport, sea port etc etc u with me now, hence a lot of dividen and revenues accrued yes, i think we landing now, yes

so can any commonsense nigeria talk in such a manner some of yall jumbo mumbo analist do sometimes!!!shocking as it is course these arre the people some of yall are advocating for a moderator, hahhahhhahha

now before the count of 5 FG should mobolise to build second brigde and at the same time maintain the present one

nonesense

It sure looks like u talk thru ur anus. . . . .Bloody Analist cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by onyengbu1(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2008
the question is, why will the federal government drag its feet over a project like Niger bridge?

Thats why I said you people dont get it? We are talking about Niger bridge here! Stop comparing it with Third mainland bridge.

Quit talking about maintenance because that bridge has been closed for maintenance and maintenance carried out severally. You wont know that one too, will you?

We are talking of reconstruction or a whole new one. Many things that existed today was not in place when that bridge was built.

The same thing is happening with Onitsha - Owerri road.
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by carmelily: 10:01am On Oct 10, 2008
grafikdon:

You sure have a bizarre sense of humour. . .

Thanks, dude. anytime grin cheesy kiss
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by SylviaCozy(f): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2008
May God help us all (especially those that are less conerned about this situation). This topic actually affects us all. Some of us might not personally ply this bridge but do you know the route your loved ones take everyday?

As we christians say, "We commit everything into the hands of our maker". May he see us through all the wickedness and negligence of our leaders.

Obasanjo might have done a little good in his regime, but the little things we neglect are the things that finally come to bite us in the ass.

The third mainland bridge was under maintainance some weeks back, why can't we maintain one of the oldest bridges in this country(or even construct an alternative route). If this bridge eventually collapses, there is no alternative route to the major cities in the east, right?

It is really sad!
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by manenof: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2008
we can only hope that when it will eventually fall their will be no life involve like the colapse of the building of bank of industries. but my brother the likely hood of this happening is 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by carmelily: 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2008
SylviaCozy:

If this bridge eventually collapses, there is no alternative route to the major cities in the east, right?

Erm, actually, planes do not use the bridge lipsrsealed
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by onyengbu1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2008
carmelily:

If not for manners sake I woulda called you a retard. But I wont, im not that saucy.
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by bawomolo(m): 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2008
ikeyman00:

why cannt some people just learn how to shut their yeye mouth!! I'm not a political analist but i think one should have some commonsense, nairaland once again has gone to proof that is only the igbos that can fix Nigeria, yal right go on say it, say it, tribalistic, dnt think so we know them, look them, look them, na them, i can see you u know

nonesense

yeah FG this, FG that. what's the point paying taxes to council and state government in nigeria away. ole buruku, na you be analist grin
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by Rukkyj(f): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2008
The bridge that collapsed in OCtober 2007 at the state of minnasota, the United States, which crosses over the Missisipi river, has now being rebuilt and commissioned this September 2008, just under a year after it collapsed. This shows that the system (Beauracracy) works in the United States, [i]while over here in Nigeria, govt. will make statements of intent, repeatedly, about the need to repair the existing Niger Bridge and also build a second bridge over the Niger and nothing ever gets done in the end.

the problem we have in nigeria is that we do not have systems and even where they exist,they do not work and secondly we are a self-centered lot, just concerned about "me! myself!! and I!!!". For those laughing jackals,u may think that u have no reason to ply that route what about menbers of your family(nuclear and extended). the problem of nigeria calls for prayers and more prayers for God's intervention. referring to he mississippi bridge, even if nigeria bridges are constructed with all those electonic sensores andall of that, where we they have constant electricity light to monitor all of that, and then again we consider the human error in such issuses.

we focus morre on immaterial things rather than the things that tends to aid our national growth. infact i wish the militants in the nigerdelta will kidnap all the sultans of the north and the king makers. i have no regret abt that cos those are the kingmalers that keep ensuring that the candidates that they can manipulate to remit their own share of the loot are put in positons of power.

can u imagine the picture above of our past heads of state, how relax together and plan how they will rule this country one after the other. It is well with niogeria and I believe we all have a duty to rhis nation-prayers. our case is pathetic and ironic, a country so well endowed by the creator himself yet so poor in everything you can think of,in every area of national development. it does not call for laughter.
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by ikeyman00(m): 10:22am On Oct 13, 2008
yeah FG this, FG that. what's the point paying taxes to council and state government in nigeria away. ole buruku, na you be analist

yeye brain!!! grin grin grin
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by carmelily: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2008
onye_ngbu:

If not for manners sake I woulda called you a retard. But I wont, I'm not that saucy.

me neither. not saucy at all. ortherwise i would have called you an uncouth retard wana-be.
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by onyengbu1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2008
carmelily:

me neither. not saucy at all. ortherwise i would have called you an uncouth retard wana-be.

because of my unsauciness, I lost all my capabilities to call you the slowpoke that you are.

Can someone else do it for me please. grin
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by Gamine(f): 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2008
Christmas don dey reash

e nefa collapse?? undecided
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by onyengbu1(m): 6:31am On Oct 21, 2008
Gamine:

Christmas don dey reash

psssst angry
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by presido1: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2008
Shaking Head,
Morrow we will shout one nigeria.
Where is the Oneness?
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by Kobojunkie: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2008
Gamine:

Christmas don dey reash

We stilll dey october, make we wait see.
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by Ellyptical: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2008
@ Gamine,
I get very surprised when i see people making jokes over things that are as serious as the topic in question.
Mrs Gamine, can you stand before an international community an defend the fact that a national bridge was qualified as being on the verge of collapsing by the engineers who serviced it and you said "Christmas don dey reash . . .e nefa collapse?? on an open thread. Do you know that if you were to be in Obama's position tomorrow and this statement which reflects gross negligence and apathy is traced back to you, you can as well forget about holding any public office (talk-less of the presidency) on grounds of signs of in-empathy.
Do you need to wait for a bridge to collapse before it is rebuilt? Hitler is looked upon as a terrible heartless person but you fail to realise that within your possibly cold-blooded heart, hitler may be lurking in the shadows. At the risk of souding absurd, i make the statement because it takes a person who loves to see massive bloodshed in the incident of a massive bridge collapse, to pass the kind of remark you passed on this issue.
In the US, UK and other advanced countries, if a construction engineer makes a statement that a bridge is at the verge of collapsing, irrespective of tribe, or ideological differences everyone will be screaming WHAT IS THE GOVERNMENT WAITING FOR!!!!

@ Kobojunkie :
Quote from: Kobojunkie on October 08, 2008, 06:01 PM
The very fact that the Niger bridge, is COLLAPSING, is all the proof you need to understand that the government has not done it’s part in this. That bridge is not old and for a bridge to collapse, like the one that collapsed last year in Minnesota means that government has not been doing its job. KAPISH!!

When i saw this post, I thought an intelligent person who looks beyond tribalism was speaking but a few scrolls further and i realised that people like Kobojunkie may be the reason why Nigeria is still where it is.

Quote from: Gamine on Yesterday at 08:57:57 PM
Christmas don dey reash

e nefa collapse??

Kobojunkie's response
We stilll dey october,  make we wait see.

@Kobojunkie,
If you notice on my threads, i try to maturely and diplomatically make people see what they may not be seeing. However, I may be tempted to say that you may be a person of very low integrity and maturity. In your initial posts on this thread, you talked about looking at the issue "maturely" but the moment Gamine made an immature and irresponsible cajole @ an issue as delicate and serious as this, the Hitler in you involuntarily sprung up and replied by saying that we should wait and watch catastrophe befall innocent motorists who will be on the bridge at the moment your wait is ended. You may not know that blood-thirstiness was manifested in that single 8-word, two clause sentence which you penned down for the whole world to see and read on an open thread like this.
You just gave me an answer to why our leaders travel out of the country, see the way things work and still return and let things happen the way they do. You live in the US. Ohio to be precise. You know what it means for a bridge to collapse. It would have been expected that a civilized, truly matured individual would reply Gamine's blood-thirsty statement by hushing her and correcting her but rather you concurred and re-iterated you inner desires which you had tried earlier to cover up with seemingly mature statements, be it jokingly or not.
Do you know that in that very country you live in, your political opponents can dig up things like this and use it to nail you through the media? You know you are highly traceable with the sales you make on the forum so you can hardly detach yourself from that post you made.

How would Rod Parsely respond to this statement? How would he react seeing this response by you . . . . . .
think before you push those keys on the keyboard or else the bloodthirsty part of you may surface in short lines like these . .

gamine and kobojunkie . . take heed lest ye be consumed by your statements.
Your response will show if you acknowledge that you have made  a mistake or not.
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2008
Ellyptical:

@ Kobojunkie :
Quote from: Kobojunkie on October 08, 2008, 06:01 PM

When i saw this post, I thought an intelligent person who looks beyond tribalism was speaking but a few scrolls further and i realised that people like Kobojunkie may be the reason why Nigeria is still where it is.

HUH?? What exactly is your point?? That my statement is tribal in origin? Please make a point of some sort or let my post be as is. JEEEZZZ!!!!

Ellyptical:

@Kobojunkie,
If you notice on my threads, i try to maturely and diplomatically make people see what they may not be seeing. However, I may be tempted to say that you may be a person of very low integrity and maturity. In your initial posts on this thread, you talked about looking at the issue "maturely" but the moment Gamine made an immature and irresponsible cajole @ an issue as delicate and serious as this, the Hitler in you involuntarily sprung up and replied by saying that we should wait and watch catastrophe befall innocent motorists who will be on the bridge at the moment your wait is ended. You may not know that blood-thirstiness was manifested in that single 8-word, two clause sentence which you penned down for the whole world to see and read on an open thread like this.

You do realize that in order to be mature in your posts, you would need to at some point get OFF MY PERSON, and your inability to accept that I do not THINK as you do, and actually get to the POINT? I am sorry but calling me names and trying REALLY HARD to insult me isn’t working.
Do you have some sort of point to make about why we can not demand the bridge collapse already?? I also suggest you look up the words INTELLIGENT, MATURE and WHAT NOT cause dude… you seem to be confusing those with something else.

Ellyptical:

You just gave me an answer to why our leaders travel out of the country, see the way things work and still return and let things happen the way they do. You live in the US. Ohio to be precise. You know what it means for a bridge to collapse.

Again, for the umpteenth time on Nairaland and to the umpteenth person on nairaland, what the frell has your assumed idea of where I am located to do with the thread in question? Can you be sure I am in Ohio?? How do you know I am in the USA?? Lol!!!

Actually, I do know what it means for a bridge to collapse. Do you??

Ellyptical:

It would have been expected that a civilized, truly matured individual would reply Gamine's blood-thirsty statement by hushing her and correcting her but rather you concurred and re-iterated you inner desires which you had tried earlier to cover up with seemingly mature statements, be it jokingly or not.

Actually a mature person is one who RESPECTS other people’s opinions and accepts that they have a RIGHT To it, just as he/she does. Now, can I say same of you; seeing you already have GAMINE tagged as a blood-thirsty all of the above there. Are you sure you do not have issues you need to deal with there??

Ellyptical:

Do you know that in that very country you live in, your political opponents can dig up things like this and use it to nail you through the media? You know you are highly traceable with the sales you make on the forum so you can hardly detach yourself from that post you made.

What the HECK has political opponents to do with this?? What do I care what the media nails me with?? Are you alright?? Lol

Highly traceable? Are you trying to bully me or something?? What the heck are you going on and on about?? lol

Ellyptical:

How would Rod Parsely respond to this statement? How would he react seeing this response by you . . . . . .

Rod Parsley has a right to feel how he wants about the response or reaction. But what has his feelings to do with what I can or cannot say?? Are you OK?? lol

Ellyptical:

think before you push those keys on the keyboard or else the bloodthirsty part of you may surface in short lines like these . .

gamine and kobojunkie . . take heed lest ye be consumed by your statements.
Your response will show if you acknowledge that you have made a mistake or not.

Look . . . I hate to break this to you but this is a free world and a free forum. I do not have to apologize to God for my post and I certainly do not need to apologize to you for posting my God given opinion. May I advice that you learn to SHUT UP about what you think of the lives of people and focus on expressing your own personal view on the issue and not go around DOGGING people as if you are CONTROLLER OF ALL WHO DO NOT OBEY!! Seriously, this is childish of you!

PS. If this is you, IGNORE ME COMPLETELY ON HERE cause I do not take it lightly with people who feel it is there please to Tell me WHAT I CAN SAY OR NOT SAY !!
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by Gamine(f): 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2008
LOL.

Please Mr.Ellyptical

Instead of making noise on NL

Why arent you out on the field, repairing the bridge?

nawa.
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by Ellyptical: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2008
It takes a person who would love to see people die to pass the kind of comments you both have passed.
Rest the case.
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by Kobojunkie: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2008
Ellyptical:

It takes a person who would love to see people die to pass the kind of comments you both have passed.
Rest the case.

You sure?? ROFLMAO!!!

Well, I hope all those that you suppose will die when this bridge collapses are happy with you and will award you your brownie points for yapping about how no one is allowed to have an opinion contrary  to yours on this issue then.

You can sleep better knowing you came on nairaland to tell people they must all act like you when it comes to this matter.
grin Go and Be happy now!!
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by Ellyptical: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2008
Also remember that while you have the right to air your opinions, you should also be ready to understand the implications of statements contained in your opinion.
In no way do I intend to deprive you of the right to express yourself. I only expressed my own opinion about your opinion. Can we now rest the case and let others read and express their own opinions about our opinions?
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by Kobojunkie: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2008
Ellyptical:

Also remember that while you have the right to air your opinions, you should also be ready to understand the implications of statements contained in your opinion.
In no way do I intend to deprive you of the right to express yourself. I only expressed my own opinion about your opinion. Can we now rest the case and let others read and express their own opinions about our opinions?

So in someway you convinced yourself that those who post their ideas in here do not understand the implications of them airing their opinion freely?? Are you new to the Internet or something cause it behooves me to think that anyone in this day and age, who has been on the internet a while could make such an assumption. Please keep your advice to yourself and wear your BROWNIE BAGDE PROUDLY!!! Even though you have yet to ACTUALLY save any life by Yapping about my opinion in here, I hope you sleep better knowing you can claim false sympathy for those Whose LIVES you claim will be taken by the collapse of the Bridge, but unwilling to save.  grin

You opened the door when you yapped about my opinion. Why not allow me the freedom to continue yapping about yours?? Am I not allowed to reciprocate? I have all day and can go on and on.
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by lucabrasi(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2008
mr quota and co
first can you tell me what you what exactly,do you want to secede and create the nation of biafra or you want to remain in nigeria??you cant eat your cake and have it,
first you ppl complain yorubas,hausas dont want you to leave because they r scared,next you say they r not fixing the bridge,

while i understand the enormity of the problem and the potential danger looming ofthe bridge collapsing and i dont find it funny at all,shouldnt you be directing your questions closer to home?
did third mainland bridge get repaired because fashola is yoruba or because he made the effort to get things started and had it as priority?if so,why isnt the se governors doing the same thing knowing the enormity of the problem??

is the lagos-ibadan expressway fixed since all these days?same as other roads in yoruba,hausa parts
someone mentioned benin-ore and the reply was that it was because ibo s use it lol
i see you guys are quick to condemn all the "criminal yoruba and hausas corruptly enriching themselves" but very funny i didint hear anyone mention chuba okadigbo and how he used millions for sallah celebration,most importantly what he did or didnt do while he was senate president(no3 man)
the present deputy senate presido is ibo yet no one has mentioned his name because i guess he is blameless right?
i have not heard anyone mention ngige,or the andy and chris uba because i guess they are angels,
when the likes of ohakim,orji and co went to aso rock and singing the praise of ya adua you had nothing to say yet yorubas and hausas are the only corrupt ones lol na wa oo
up biafra!!up chris uba! up andy uba!up the great chuba okadigbo(or shud i say alhaji) grin

the truth is that either you like it or not,as long as there is a pdp secretariat in south east,then your ppl are part and parcel of govt and you should direct your grieviances towards your governors
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by Gamine(f): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2008
While you pipu are still yapping hia

me, I'm doing my own bit for the bridge.

If i have to go to the east , i will FLY there

so that i don't add strain to the bridge, ya kno.
Re: Niger Bridge May Collapse Before Christmas. by Kobojunkie: 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2008
roflmao!!! cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures / Biography Of Owelle Rochas Okorocha / Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.