Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (597903 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Re:members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by wealthland23: 5:52am On Feb 22, 2016
Hello are you a student,musician,artist or actress, politician,footballer,business man or woman and you want to be rich and famous.
I want to let you know that Illuminati gives you the free chance to passes wealth fame and powers.
Once you join,you shall be given 1 million dollar and earn 500,000 dollar weekly.
I am one of the priest sent from the great grand lodge of Illuminati to help people out of poverty.
If interested to join the great brotherhood of Illuminati you can contact our help center email via this mail:illuminatiunderworld@gmail.com or contact priest Williams on this number+2347059030097
Sign: Illuminati order
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Charlesetrust: 9:16am On Mar 14, 2016
C.O.S Santana
The church of Satan is closer than you can ever imagine the problem is you are not listening,not paying attention and rather ruing from pillar to post.we have now official opened our doors for anyone worthy of membership.we are not a charitable organisation,nobody will start giving money and houses for free,you give to receive in this world.we are now in Nigerian for further info on meeting to solve your problem if you are prepared call to speak to the high priest on +2349098957678

Note we are not Fake or leather like other post your faith will solve your problem

1 Share

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by marigwa(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
celinedion:
if you are a member of the church of satan please drop a note here.
new members are welcomed. our parent church is america with members including celine dion and several others.
Barack Obama is a secret member and will declare his membership immediately after winning elections.
you are guaranteed a visa to the usa for our annual convention in february next year. members are usually stupendously rich because we connect you fast. be the first to join this elite church in nigeria. we are not a cult. you are free to leave the church if you are not satisfied but it rarely if ever happens.
so, are you ready to join?
drop a note here
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Otunbaworldwide(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
CHURCH OF SATAN IS REAL

If you are ready to join. Contact on 08063228187 . It is free. Members will help u to finance all your needs to become member. Only #20,000 for Commitment fee others are free because your final initiation will be in USA.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Otunbaworldwide(m): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
CHURCH OF SATAN IS REAL

If you are ready to join. Contact on 08063228187 . It is free. Members will help u to finance all your needs to become member. Only #20,000 for Commitment fee others are free because your final initiation will be in USA.

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by larryflash: 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
hello,am one of the satanic member so i will like make a connection with church of satan.my mail cynrilfasoro@yahoo.com,ave satana
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by pinkp: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
javalove:
na wa ooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!! esu odara !!!!

Pls if u kno any cherubim and seraphim church in ilorin, kwara state. Pls tell me, I hav bin searching
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Blackfire(m): 11:30am On May 24, 2017
I once read satanic Bible... All I can see is Harvey self esteem in display.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Wantedola(m): 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
Church of Satan?? I need more clarification please
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Vintax(m): 11:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
Foolish scammers
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Vintax(m): 12:00am On Feb 18, 2020
Wantedola:
Church of Satan?? I need more clarification please

run for your life,most of them are ritualists and scammers

1 Like

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Johnpaul43: 8:07am On Jun 07, 2020
chukas2012:
my brother i don't have any more time to wast. i want to become ogboni member as fast as possible, just help me plz
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Johnpaul43: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2020
[quote author=Johnpaul43 post=90395763][/quote]
Ifu are seriously want to join society i will help
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nolevel666: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2023

Y'all better repent and give ur life to Christ.

grin grin
Must you troll? grin grin

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Lasgidi90(m): 6:09am On Jan 07
Where is everyone, i'll like to join

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.