Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (598095 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Re:members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by wtkho: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
i want to become a member,my email is wtkhondowe@gmail.com just notify me or help through my mail box.Hail Lucifer my Lord[quote author=Marvise][/quote]
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by jessefornew(m): 3:01am On Sep 25, 2013
Otunbaworldwide: Be a member is almost free. Just register with only $100 online (www.churchofsatan.com)and other processes are free like International passport, visa processing, ticket and other document(s). We can help u. Call for more details on 08138848185. Beware of Scam. It's real.

@Obina Chukwuma, please I tried to call ur number today but not reachable. Please kindly come for ur Visa and other document is ready for pick-up. Tell your friend (John) to come with his two photopassport size. Thanks.

Hello Sir, I really appreciate all what you have done for me to be a member. I came to your office yesterday to receive my International Passport. Sir, I will call you to ask about the document I have with me before the interview next month. Thank you Sir.

Jesse.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by sundayerhun(m): 1:53am On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by AkandeOlakunle(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
New life begin from us and you, only if you are ready to become a member of the Church of Satan. send in the following details to one of our register agent and pay into an account provided for you.
Please if you know that you are not ready do not disturb our agent because you are here to gain but not to live in pain, so please do not disturb our agent.
full name: Stanley Frank
home address: LEKKI PHASE 1, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.
email address: stanleyfrank900@yahoo.com
phone number:09095636872
1 passport: no that this passport will be use in preparing u visa to the USA for our meeting convention
you most also answer this question.

{are you willing to sale Ur soul to the Devil } YES / NO send YES / NO. along with the massage YES

ALL NEW MEMBERS ARE IN TITLE WITH GRATE RICHES AND WEALTH. YOU WILL BE INVITED TO USA. FOR A INTERVIEW. FOR FULL MEMBERSHIP. UR VISA AND INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT. WILL BE DONE BY US. AND IT WILL BE READY TWO WEEKS TO YOUR MEMBERSHIP. THAT IS AFTER U MUST HAVE SEND THIS DETAILS.
send all details to: lovegoldendestiny@yahoo.com
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL THE Illuminati INITIATOR: +2347062513991.
YOU ARE ALSO REQUIRE TO PAY MEMBERSHIP FEE OF 200 US Dollar.
If you know that you are not ready, please don't disturb our agent because there is law of kamar here. Respect yourself...
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Proffdada: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
Akande Olakunle: New life begin from us and you, only if you are ready to become a member of the Church of Satan. send in the following details to one of our register agent and pay into an account provided for you.
Please if you know that you are not ready do not disturb our agent because you are here to gain but not to live in pain, so please do not disturb our agent.
full name: Stanley Frank
home address: LEKKI PHASE 1, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.
email address: stanleyfrank900@yahoo.com
phone number:08171733426
BB Pin:- 23814249
1 passport: no that this passport will be use in preparing u visa to the USA for our meeting convention
you most also answer this question.

{are you willing to sale Ur soul to the Devil } YES / NO send YES / NO. along with the massage YES

ALL NEW MEMBERS ARE IN TITLE WITH GRATE RICHES AND WEALTH. YOU WILL BE INVITED TO USA. FOR A INTERVIEW. FOR FULL MEMBERSHIP. UR VISA AND INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT. WILL BE DONE BY US. AND IT WILL BE READY TWO WEEKS TO YOUR MEMBERSHIP. THAT IS AFTER U MUST HAVE SEND THIS DETAILS.
send all details to: lovegoldendestiny@yahoo.com
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL THE Illuminati INITIATOR: +2348140661122.
YOU ARE ALSO REQUIRE TO PAY MEMBERSHIP FEE OF 10,000 NAIRA.
If you know that you are not ready, please don't disturb our agent because there is law of kamar here. Respect yourself...
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
4real?
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by goldisreal2000: 3:45am On Jul 16, 2014
Thank you Baba Otunba.....Am really appreciate for what you have done to me....I got my US Visa today for my final Orientation in USA . Am so happy to become a member ....I will call you for more Enlightenment before I will travel.

For those who willing to join call or message Baba Otunba on this numbers: +23463228187/+2348138848185/+2332666995862. It's real.

Otunbaworldwide: Be a member is almost free. Just register with only $100 online and other processes are free like International passport, visa processing, ticket and other document(s). We can help u. Call for more details on 08138848185. Beware of Scam.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 3:59am On Sep 10, 2014
good day brodas in the efernal,there is little tym left for you to grab your lifetym ticket to success.the illuminatti is still takin in members,membership forms are still on sale for the usual token of 200usd(30,000 naira)visit www.churchofsatan.com for more info or call 08036174320 or +447024013598
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by smartn09(m): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Chidon202069:
[who want to be a member of satan call me on 07065001206
[quote author=goshap post=11769708][/quote] @chidon202069, each time l see ur post l do feel at ease hvn seen ur post as once a seeker to join this elite group dated "sept 18 2012 " l'm seriously seeking a way in but hv not succeeded but can never relent. I know 1day l must meet a real person who will let me see peter H. gilmore atlist once in lifetime hvn read most of his Wonderfull literature "the satanic Scripture "pls @chidon ur assistance is needed.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by nimesk1981(m): 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
I am ready too join this church of satan too worship in thing they worship
So far has I will achieve/earm because am a
Bussiness man and technician I need a start up cash too boost up bussiness
Thank's
Regards
+2347018941815,+2347068657820 email;dnimisuccess@yahoo.com
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Williams001: 1:19am On Nov 15, 2014
Welcome to a life of riches and fame. If you want to be rich and famous in all spheres of life, contact us today via email: illuminatitemple64@gmail.com or call for more info; +2348135701838. Join us today, riches awaits you. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 2:43am On Nov 15, 2014
all I see on d thread is scammers and hustlers different email and fone numbers.........smh for some youth dat will fall into dis trap
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by iminathi: 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hi yes i wuld like to join but im in south africa,is it possible
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Macelliot(m): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
iminathi:
Hi yes i wuld like to join but im in south africa,is it possible
Do u know the consequences?
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Desilwamba(m): 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hi everybody.I have just joined the forum with an intention of becoming a satanist.Kindly help me to become strong by giving me more details of how strong I can be.My mobile number is +255 655 307 488.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by amaddvd: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hello All,
can someone please tell me where CHURCH OF SATAN IS INN PORT HARCORT?
i need an answer please!
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by amaddvd: 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hello,
can someone please tell me where CHURCH OF SATAN IS IN PORT HARCURT?
I want to be a member. email is ; amadidvd@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
ave satanas
the church of satan is closer dan u can ever immagine the problem is you are not listening,not paying attention and rather runing frm pillar to post.we have now official opened our doors for anyone worthy of membership.we are not a charitable organisatn,nobody will start giving money nd houses for free;u give to recieve in dis world.call for further info on registratn if u r prepared or email us
administration@gmail.com or 07018769714
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
ave satanas
the church of satan is closer dan u can ever immagine the problem is you are not listening,not paying attention and rather runing frm pillar to post.we have now official opened our doors for anyone worthy of membership.we are not a charitable organisatn,nobody will start giving money nd houses for free;u give to recieve in dis world.call for further info on registratn if u r prepared or email us
administration@gmail.com or 07018769714

fĂșcking thieves.... I thought you are atheist? are you also a fĂșcking criminal? @logicboy @nobody
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by ALHAJIAMINU: 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
THE LIGHT OF YOUR LIFE,DEPENDS ON YOUR DECITION MAKING,TO ACHEIVE YOUR DESIRE GOAL,IS BASED ON YOUR PROPER PLANNING,THE GREAT [BROTHERHOOD]ILLUMINATI,IS HERE TO DIRECT YOU TO YOUR DESIRE SUCCESSOR.MAKE YOUR LIFE A MEANINGFULL,AND UNDERSTAND THE REASONS WHY YOU ARE LIVING,COME AND REGAIN YOUR HOPES.THE GREAT ILLUMINATI HOOD IS HERE TO INVITE THE SPIRIT OF [RICHES,FAME AND FAMOUS] IN TO YOUR LIFE.
CONTACT\SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
NAME
ADDRESS
DATE OF BIRTH
OCCUPATION
STATE OF ORIGIN
NATIONALITY
REASONS
PHONE NO.
TO AMINUILLUMINATIHOME@GMAIL.COM[+2349035737056].AM "ALHAJI AMINU"
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Hiploko(m): 3:24am On Jul 01, 2015
SCAMMERS everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by fm4real2k6(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2015
Do you need large, cheap expanse of lands for your religious purposes, like camping, convention grounds,

plz check this thread for it..

https://www.nairaland.com/2405069/big-deal-check-it-out
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
[quote author post=13568 t m there is whe with[/quote]
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Armstrong508: 9:00am On Jul 29, 2015
IF YOU'RE A SATANIST I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW

1 Like

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Desilwamba(m): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2015
Am a new member of the church of satan.However,am based in Dar es salaam,Tanzania.Kindly link me to you main church of Satan in Nigeria.My mobile numbers are +255 778 684 800 and +255 784 871 664.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.