Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Ugly Britain - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ugly Britain (106716 Views)

Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain / Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office / Immigrants To Pay Fee To Enter Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2008
@DAMISO
how come you r not saying anything about angiefan's photos but you have a whole lot to say about all mine?its ok for her to post pictures of dead people and you dont see anything wrong with that yet my pictures are going overboard, if i wanted to go overboard ill post pictures of dead british in 7/7,the flood e.t.c
ill suggest you not comment again on my photos if you cannot be objective!!

more,

Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2008
just a couple more,

Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2008
britain is not that squeaky clean after all,

is estimated there are up to 60 million rats in the UK - that's one rat per person
They are known to carry nearly 70 diseases
Indications of mice and rats include shiny, dark droppings, chew marks on food containers, nests, tracks and trails
Rats live for up to 18 months in the wild.
They eat everything but prefer starch and protein-rich foods, such as cereals.
A single pair of rats can have 800 offspring in a year.

Environmental health chiefs in Yorkshire are trying to sink their teeth into a gnawing problem , the region's rat problem is spiralling out of control.
The area has the dubious honour of being named as one of only two in the UK tADVERTISEMENTo witness an increase in the number of rat infestations in the past 12 months – sparking fears of increased risk of the potentially deadly diseases they carry.
And in Leeds, the city's success as one of England's top party and nightclubbing centres is being blamed – as hundreds of revellers leave leftover takeaway food on the pavements after a night out.
Pest control expert Ken Howett of Leeds-based Action Pest Control said he had noticed a sharp upturn in business in the past two years.
"Leeds is regarded as a dirty city," said Mr Howett. "This isn't just street cleaning, it's people throwing leftover takeaways on to the pavements when they're coming home from a night out.
"It's good as far as we're concerned. But we're like funeral directors in that sense.
"I've had to deal with all sorts, especially in the week before Christmas with rats even getting into attics and eating the chocolate in kids' selection boxes."
In Leeds alone, the city council's pest control team received a staggering 5,000 calls last year about rat infestations and a further 5,000 in relation to mice and other pests.
And according to the research carried out by the National Pest Technicians Association the problem could become even worse with warmer winters and the push by local authorities for greater use of home compost bins – a haven for rodents – making it even easier for rats to breed successfully.
John Kilby, vice chairman of the National Pest Technicians Association and co-author of the body's National Rodent Report, said: "Rats are a vector of disease. People shouldn't panic, but they should be concerned."
Among the diseases borne and spread by rats are salmonella and Ieptospirosis – also known as Weil's disease – which can lead to fever and jaundice and causes between 10 and 12 deaths each year in the UK.
Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2008
we have armed robbers in nigeria and secret cults but the gun crime in nigeria A COUNTRY OF 150MILLION is not up to the united kingdom's

Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2008
all in the uk
that taxi looks suspiciosly painted in lagos state taxi colours grin grin

Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2008
morre on child gangs in uk

Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2008
and more,

Re: Ugly Britain by damiso(f): 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2008
lucabrasi:

@DAMISO
how come you r not saying anything about angiefan's photos but you have a whole lot to say about all mine?its ok for her to post pictures of dead people and you don't see anything wrong with that yet my pictures are going overboard, if i wanted to go overboard ill post pictures of dead british in 7/7,the flood e.t.c
ill suggest you not comment again on my photos if you cannot be objective!!

more,

dear mr luca been too busy over the weeknd and this morn to comment on this thread that is now getting overflogged.I do think angie fan has gone overboard with her postings of corpse pics,pics of innocent children(who believe me are having fun despite what she calls filth) and insults on the nigerian people.two wrongs do not make a right.abeg stop humoring her by posting replies to her pics.
Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2008
damiso:

dear mr luca been too busy over the weeknd and this morn to comment on this thread that is now getting overflogged.I do think angie fan has gone overboard with her postings of corpse pics,pics of innocent children(who believe me are having fun despite what she calls filth) and insults on the nigerian people.two wrongs do not make a right.abeg stop humoring her by posting replies to her pics.
i hear you,dont worry i have achieved my aims which prompted my pictures which are
1)BRITAIN IS NOT ELDORADO
2)THERE ARE FILTHY STREETS,HOUSES, IN BRITAIN
3)THE HOSPITALS IN BRITAIN ARE NOT WHAT THEY R CRACKED UP TO BE AS THERE ARE FILTHY HOSPITALS THAT ARE DEATH TRAPS SAME AS OURS IN NIGERIA HENCE POSTING SOME OF THE VICTIMS,
4)THERE ARE FLOODS IN BRITAIN SAME AS PICTURES OF FLOODS IN NIGERIA ANGIEFAN POSTED
5)THERE ARE DRUGS,GANGS AND KILLINGS, E.T.C IN BRITAIN SAME AS IN NIGERIA
6)60 MILLION RATS IN BRITAIN(AVERAGE OF ONE PER INHABITANT) grin

SO UNLESS ANYONE CAN TELL ME THE PICTURES I HAVE POSTED ARE FAKES OR NOT IN BRITAIN THEN
"BRITAIN SHOULD BE THE ONE SORTING OUT THEIR SHIT INSTEAD OF POKING THEIR NOSES INTO OTHER COUNTRY'S SHIT"
Re: Ugly Britain by damiso(f): 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2008
lucabrasi:

i hear you,don't worry i have achieved my aims which prompted my pictures which are
1)BRITAIN IS NOT ELDORADO
2)THERE ARE FILTHY STREETS,HOUSES, IN BRITAIN
3)THE HOSPITALS IN BRITAIN ARE NOT WHAT THEY R CRACKED UP TO BE AS THERE ARE FILTHY HOSPITALS THAT ARE DEATH TRAPS SAME AS OURS IN NIGERIA HENCE POSTING SOME OF THE VICTIMS,
4)THERE ARE FLOODS IN BRITAIN SAME AS PICTURES OF FLOODS IN NIGERIA ANGIEFAN POSTED
5)THERE ARE DRUGS,GANGS AND KILLINGS, E.T.C IN BRITAIN SAME AS IN NIGERIA
6)60 MILLION RATS IN BRITAIN(AVERAGE OF ONE PER INHABITANT) grin

SO UNLESS ANYONE CAN TELL ME THE PICTURES I HAVE POSTED ARE FAKES OR NOT IN BRITAIN THEN
"BRITAIN SHOULD BE THE ONE SORTING OUT THEIR SHIT INSTEAD OF POKING THEIR NOSES INTO OTHER COUNTRY'S SHIT"

No country on earth is eldorado.chikena.Not even the UAE where everything almost looks picture perfect(u need to ask the illegal immigrants there).and Britain has always been poking their nosed into other people'shit hence COLONIALISM without which you or me would not be using computers.guess everything has its good and BAD sides. wink
Re: Ugly Britain by AngieFan(f): 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2008
@ Parfun

Thanks for starting the other thread but I would rather post my pictures here. My intention was never to denigrate Nigeria if that were the case I would have started my own thread. This is pure payback for this thread which I felt was totally unnecessary. shocked Now you Nigerians are having a taste of your own medicine, you don't like it but it's all good. grin grin grin grin

@All others.

Stop posting pics of animals; Post pics of people in slums in Peckham, Brixton, Hackney and anywhere else in the UK. Post pics of dirty urbanized UK areas. Some of you are in the UK I believe so go ahead. What are you waiting for? Get your digi cameras out and then go a' snapping!!!

Post pics of small British children bathing and playing in purtrid, disease infested water; (It is ok as they are having fun as Lucra said  grin)

If you choose to post pics of the bombings on July 7th 2005 then feel free to do do but make sure you post the pics of the bodies scattered around too. I doubt you would find any but go ahead anyway. Let's turn this motha out!!

Here are some more pics from your beloved Nigeria. grin grin

I have work to do now, but I will surely be back to respond to you imbeciles later! tongue
Re: Ugly Britain by tpia: 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2008
see angie fan posting her father's picture here.

Family of mad people. grin grin grin

AngieFan:

wow!!!!! I feel your pain, dearie! grin cheesy

I'd hate Nigeria too if I were you!

Thank heaven I'm not!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ugly Britain by felifeli: 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Angiefool how could you commit such a blunder ? obviously you posted this by mistake , right ? cheesy And you've told all the white people you know that your father is GOVERNOR of your state !! no wonder you are pissed off about the state of the gutter he has to sleep in every night. Sorry oh !! undecided undecided undecided
[size=14pt]NIGERIANS FIX YOUR SHIT[/size] cry cry cry
Re: Ugly Britain by tpia: 1:30am On Dec 02, 2008
back from my lunch break grin grin grin

ready to resume my duties as angie's tour guide.

So yes,interested viewer, these are pictures of Angie's neighborhood where she was raised in Nigeria.

CAN ANYONE BLAME HER FOR BEING SO BITTER? CERTAINLY NOT ME! I'D BE BITTER TOO IF I WERE IN HER SHOES!

but hey, there's still some perks to being raised in a gutter- you get high on gutter fumes which is far cheaper than buying cocaine!

She forgot to include photos of where she was living under the bridge on the expressway. She has a huge album full of her bitter memories- its taking her a while to sift through them all. I can imagine she's probably dropping some tears of happiness and blessing the kind guy who issued her visa to Britain. That day is marked in permanent ink on her calendar and she marks it religiously every year. grin grin

AngieFan:

I have work to do now, but I will surely be back to respond to you imbeciles later! tongue

Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2008
@damiso
you might be grateful for using a computer and you might be grateful to exchange clean living,real freedom,imperialism,racism e.t.cfor "a computer" but i am not,even white people we worship will tell you they preffered our clean way of living,organic foods e.t.c to what is obtained presently hence the many documentaries go to the bbc site and check out amazon with bruce perry and see how a white man is doing his best to proimote the good things we have and you are here talking about being grateful for using a computer,
personally and that s my view colonialism and the many africans who were enslaved,killed raped e.t.c isnt a fair exchange for "computers"so ill advice you to modify your comments because its not cominmg out right, at all

more photos of UGLY ASS BRITAIN for a supposed "developed economy"of less than 100 million with in excess of more than 100 billion budget where are these pictures coming from
grin grin grin grin u dis lucca u r wicked grin grin

Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2008
to all brain dead british apologists here s more,
honestly my fingers are hurting now, where do i come up with these many pictures of ugly ass stinky homeless brits
grin grin
now dont mix things up here people,these are "homeless drug addicts not ordinary homeless brits pls take note grin

Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2008
this ones are living in a car talk about "moving house" grin grin grin
the next ones r braving the cold freezing weather, at least our weather is sunny n warm

Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2008
YOU HAVE SEEN CRIME IN NIGERIA,429 E.T.C ON BBC AND CHANNEL 4 HERES ANOTHER UGLY SIDE OF BRITAIN
ROLL CALL OF PAEDOPHILES IN BRITAIN grin grin grin

Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2008
AND MORE, THEY EVEN GET ARRESTED ABROAD

Re: Ugly Britain by damiso(f): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2008
lucabrasi:

@damiso
you might be grateful for using a computer and you might be grateful to exchange clean living,real freedom,imperialism,racism e.t.cfor "a computer" but i am not,even white people we worship will tell you they preffered our clean way of living,organic foods e.t.c to what is obtained presently hence the many documentaries go to the bbc site and check out amazon with bruce perry and see how a white man is doing his best to proimote the good things we have and you are here talking about being grateful for using a computer,
personally and that s my view colonialism and the many africans who were enslaved,killed raped e.t.c isnt a fair exchange for "computers"so ill advice you to modify your comments because its not cominmg out right, at all

more photos of UGLY ASS BRITAIN for a supposed "developed economy"of less than 100 million with in excess of more than 100 billion budget where are these pictures coming from
grin grin grin grin u this lucca u r wicked grin grin

i have always put my posts across to you in a civil manner,pls do not put words in my mouth.I do not worship white people and i was not 'being grateful' for the use of the computer.The computer statement was just an analogy drawn to the coming of colonialists to africa and bringing stuff like education,improved healthcare etc.I am not saying colonialism is good,was just saying it had its Good and bad parts.i think i gleaned from one of ur posts in another section that ur a christian,so is christainity an AFRICAN religion?where did most of the missionaries come from?pls lets not throw away the baby with the bath water.yeah they raped us and we got the lesser good from the deal but that does not mean we gained nothing at all.
Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2008
@damiso
i didnt put words in your mouth,my point was and still is that if we were to look and analyse the "excahnge"we lost more than we gained and the negatives actually cross out the positives by a long shot, xtianity might be a positive thing but it was used as a cover for the colonialists to come in and take africans as slaves,to rape african resources e.t.c i could go on meaning the negatives has crossed out the positives,secondly how r bout the muslims?did colonialists bring it to africa?third me being a xtian or muslim doesnt excuse the evil of colonial rules because theres a large muslim population in africa -nigeria who would totally disagree with you,same as traditional worshippers as well, remember oshun oshogbo priestess is a white woman?virtually all universities in the western world have a dept of african studies mainly studied by whites,the so called innovations brought by the colonialists is causing a lot of heartache so forgive me if i think they have done more harm than good, if you disagree with me just go through how many lives have been lost by wars for oil,go through unfair agricultural rebates,global warming ,ozone layer e.t.c and its causes,capitalism,neo liberalism e.t.c then tell me about throwing out babies with bathwater
Re: Ugly Britain by damiso(f): 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2008
damiso:

i have always put my posts across to you in a civil manner,please do not put words in my mouth.I do not worship white people and i was not 'being grateful' for the use of the computer.The computer statement was just an analogy drawn to the coming of colonialists to africa and bringing stuff like education,improved healthcare etc.I am not saying colonialism is good,was just saying it had its Good and bad parts.i think i gleaned from one of ur posts in another section that ur a christian,so is christainity an AFRICAN religion?where did most of the missionaries come from?please lets not throw away the baby with the bath water.yeah they raped us and we got the lesser good from the deal but that does not mean we gained nothing at all.

my post here echoes what you said with a variation of me looking at it the cup half full rather than the cup half empty.yeah we got the wrong end of the deal and maybe we would have been better off without the western world but how come the east(asia) has taken the pros of the modern world, kept their culture and lifestyles and are now seen as emerging world powers.Thier interaction with us(ie the west or colonilaists whatever)
has been unfair but the exposure to education is something i would forever be grateful for.I personally feel that they excploited us but also think that we should be past crying foul.NIGERIANs are now actually in charge of our affairs now and they have been for like 40 odd years .almost the same time as singapore,malaysia,thailand,hong kong,and last time i checked they are not still smarting from colonial woes as much as we are.Nigeria actually has as much or even more resources than this countries i mentioned.
Re: Ugly Britain by tpia: 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2008
wey angie?

She must be looking for more pictures to show the British Home Office as a way of boosting her asylum application.

I'm sure she should get her stay as soon as they see how bad she had it in the Nigerian gutters. cry

I personally wouldnt have the heart to deny someone a visa after seeing that kind of thing. cry  In fact, I'd just award visas like candy to her and everyone from her village.
Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2008
@damiso
you think so?i think you should go n read chairman mao zedong's story,he was the former communist leader/dictator of china and actually set the blueprint for what china became today, while i am not excusing nigeria's corruption,china had gone through worse than we have in terms of corruption,leadership problems everything before getting to where they are now, second while the west are not directly ruling us now,they are doing so indirectly, divide and rule has been a favourite weapon of the western world and hs been working in all the african countries including nigeria, same as the the multinationals like shell,schlumberger,chevron e.t.c and how they are fuelling the niger delta crisis,sponsoring corrupt politicians into power who will cater to their needs,not doing their bit to clear their rubbish in n delta e.t.c
resources do not make a country great,it could however be a means to an end but as long as the likes of shell and co cause cnfusion in nigeria then having good leadership will be difficult, go on youtube o google shell and the allegations of them supplying weapons to the nigerian police to fight millitants, rather than the british govt calln them to order they actually gave the head of shell(forgotten his name now) a knighthood, i could go on nigeria has an experiment had been bobby trapped to fail by the colonialists, thats why they handed political power to the north over better educated,better exposed e.t.c south n west which has resulted in coups,a civil war,mutual distrust,bad leadership same as across all of africa
Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 1:15am On Dec 03, 2008
pictures of serial killers in britain

Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 1:17am On Dec 03, 2008
more serial killers, made in great britain, i prefer a mad man dressed in rags like we have in nigeria than mad people dressed up like normal and mixing with the general population to murder

Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 1:20am On Dec 03, 2008
more serios, as in mad ppl in normal clothing british style

Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 1:28am On Dec 03, 2008
young killers or YOUNG SHALL GROW,

Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 1:29am On Dec 03, 2008
i v dedicated this whole space for the youngest murderer in great britain, young shall grow

Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 1:31am On Dec 03, 2008
british killers having a laugh

Re: Ugly Britain by JJYOU: 1:53am On Dec 03, 2008
lucabrasi:

british killers having a laugh

stop excusing nigerian foolishness.

at least the british have the audacity and courage to prosecute these killers.  in naija not even the killers of bola ige (attorney general) is ever found let alone prosecuted.  sadly the number of people nigerians kill in a day by way of poisons, witchcraft, drink driving or just the normal senseless madness/anger will be more than the UK annual figures.

how many unsolved murders do you have in naija? do you have the records let alone prosecute? all the ritual murderers you have around naija you are not complaining about them  you come here talking about drug users sleeping rough.  are there no drug users in naija? do they all sleep in houses?  what of the people sleeping under various bridges?  nigeria is 2X the size of this country. more blessed with human resources don't you think they should better? 

why sit down here enduring child killers, rapists and drug users hospitality away from your lovely homeland?  people like you never cease to amaze me

truth be told if nigerians were not fraudulently claiming council flats they were not entitled to, the state would have more than enough to give its citizens. 

this evil must have escaped you in another thread  here on NL. we wont talk of jos madness at least we should not go there today 
  http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2008/dec/02/national-02-12-2008-001.htm

5 girls of same father suffocated in car booth
From BOLU-OLU ESHO, Ado-Ekiti
Tuesday, December 2, 2008

•The car in which booth the girls were locked
Photo: Sun News Publishing 
More Stories on This Section

Two unidentified evil men unleashed cruelty on the family of one Mutiu Nurein, over the weekend in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State, killing five children.

The unidentified men waited for Nurein and his wives to leave home for the day’s business and hoarded his six children into the booth of the man’s parked car and disappeared, leaving five of the kids to suffocate, while the sixth survived by the whiskers.

The horrific incident, which occurred at Ureje Quarters of Ado Ekiti town last Saturday led to the death of Simbiat, Delilat, Kafayat, Khadijat and Safiyat, all children of Nurein, who were at home alone on the fateful day, waiting for their parents to come back in the evening after the day’s business as usual.

However, while the kids were waiting expectantly for the return of their parents, two unidentified men paid them unholy visit and ordered them into the booth of their father’s Mercedes Benz 190 car parked by the building.
The six kids were forced to lie on one another in the choky booth, and the evil men closed the lid on them.

In the evening when the mothers of the kids returned, they did not find their girls at home. Believing that the children had gone to the neighbourhood to play. They waited for them to come back home, but when it was getting too dark, they went to where the kids usually played, but could not find them.

Searching everywhere possible, suddenly one of the mothers noticed the back door of the Benz car open with the inner light on and made for the car only to hear a slight knock coming from the booth of the car. With axe and other objects, the booth was forced to open and behold, all the six girls were piled upon one another with only Rashidat, 7, panting for fresh air.

A great tumult and wailing followed the evacuation of the remaining five who were stone dead.
The first wife, Mulikat, lost four, while the younger wife, Oja, lost two to the dastardly act.
Rashidat, who is being guarded by policemen at the State Teaching Hospital, Ado-Ekiti where she is being treated, revealed that two men came into the family home shortly after their father, a butcher, left home for Jebba, Kwara State, to buy cows.
She said the men asked her and her siblings to enter into the car booth with their faces covered and they were locked in.

In his account, the bereaved father, Mutiu Nurein, revealed that he left home around 11a.m on the fateful day to buy cows in Jebba only to be informed later in the evening that his kids had been murdered mysteriously by some assailants.
Thirty-five-year-old Mutiu, who sells cow meat in the Okebola Area of Ado-Ekiti, could not phantom the source of the attack on his family when he spoke to Daily Sun at the Ado-Ekiti police command, Oke-Isa.

He denied engaging in any shady deal with anyone, which could have prompted such attack. His father, Pa Okunola Nureni, described his son as an easy going person who could not delve into any questionable business with anyone.
The youngest among the dead kids was three years old and their remains have been deposited at the state mortuary.

A visit to the police station at Odo-Ado in which jurisdiction the scene of the incident falls, the Divisional Police Officer confirmed the tragedy, but said the case had been transferred to Ekiti State Police Headquarters for further investigation.

Re: Ugly Britain by felifeli: 9:57am On Dec 03, 2008
JJYOU:

stop excusing nigerian foolishness.

at least the british have the audacity and courage to prosecute these killers. in naija not even the killers of bola ige (attorney general) is ever found let alone prosecuted. sadly the number of people nigerians kill in a day by way of poisons, witchcraft, drink driving or just the normal senseless madness/anger will be more than the UK annual figures.

how many unsolved murders do you have in naija? do you have the records let alone prosecute? all the ritual murderers you have around naija you are not complaining about them you come here talking about drug users sleeping rough. are there no drug users in naija? do they all sleep in houses? what of the people sleeping under various bridges? nigeria is 2X the size of this country. more blessed with human resources don't you think they should better?

why sit down here enduring child killers, rapists and drug users hospitality away from your lovely homeland? people like you never cease to amaze me

truth be told if nigerians were not fraudulently claiming council flats they were not entitled to, the state would have more than enough to give its citizens

this evil must have escaped you in another thread here on NL. we wont talk of jos madness at least we should not go there today

I really don't know how this works , but if there are Nigerians fraudulently claiming council flats (as well as all the crimes that Nigerians are wholly and automatically blamed for) , and you have the facts in what way have you assisted UK to bring them to book ? If you have never done that (because it is not your business) does that not make you an accomplice by default ? Does that not shoot your blind moralising to shreds ?

sadly the number of people nigerians kill in a day by way of poisons, witchcraft, drink driving or just the normal senseless madness/anger will be more than the UK annual figures
(Of course every murder case in UK is successfully solved because TV tells us so grin grin) How many killers that you know have been arrested in Nigeria and allowed to go scot-free ? How many members of your family are killed every day by poison and witchcraft ? As for drink driving and killing in senseless anger surely you live in another UK or you are talking about another Nigeria which you left 20 years ago. It is graceful to excuse random display of stupidity , but when people (Diasporas) persistently comport themselves in a manner which suggests that it is a virtue to be stupid then it needs to be pointed out and condemned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26)

Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.