Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! (34903 Views)

Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders! / List Of Nairalanders I Have Seen Real Life But Have Not Seen Me. / Amazing Things I Discovered About Nairaland During The Offline Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
Beync: I'll tell mummy for you uu

Lol, which of the mummy's. Good to have you back
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by kagari: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
My own be say my time spent online wey suppose don dey enta 2 months soon don go bacl to 29 days.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by spenx084(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
I was really sad...now i know the meaning of the word addiction.....After Arsenal na Nairaland oooo
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by kayLion(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
I was refreshing everyday...i was asking my friends like "guy, Se Nairaland dey go for your side??"....it wasnt funny o
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by yokiti: 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
Good to be back. Thanks to the admin, webgurus and all those that made this ressurrection possible. Shame to those responsible for the attack. To God be all the glory!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Olaone1: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Billyonaire: My major concern is not how I felt about Nairaland offline status, because I felt relieved from supporter of APC mourning of their loss, but my concern is the motive behind Ddosing of Nairaland just when we won an election at Ekiti State. Does it mean the the cyber arm of the supporter of APC have engaged the services of the syrian electronic army to quench our joys after that victory ?

There are more questions than answers, but for the Administrators of this site, and Seun in particular, you said what is already dead can not be killed, I do not understand that statement. This is not about egotistic buffer mentality. Get a Ddos protection because the supporter of APC have just gone ballistic, they are against anything western.

We MUST prevail.

Long Live Nairaland, the voice of the masses. Death to supporter of APC e-army.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pedro JP: I said ahhhh!! Blike person don write sthing wey be truth about our world powers wey make dem attack my dear Nairaland like dat. Dis kind attack no fit b from Naija. D attack get purpose, to clear a truth or to shatter dis medium Nigerians come very close to each other to share info
This. I dont see what a Nigerian hacker could gain from this. This was a foreign attack, probably from an intelligence agency. It's too blatant. Btw any sign of Bolaino yet?
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by djojo(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
welcome back nairaland, i missed the news update, the talking and others.
i was just checking time to time till i saw seun's twitter Account that he was sorrry abt the inconvenience.
Above all welcome back to the best forum site
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by adadioranmah(f): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
I didn't need to charge my phone battery because no Nairaland.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
I kept trying to log in and hoping it will come back soon.I regretted not contacting some people i have come to like on here,it felt like a part of me was missing,but it's a relief we are back,nairaland is like a home and there is no place like home.God punish the devil. sad
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by pegmatite(f): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
Na all thoz bad ppl wey no want us to talk abt dem naiem cause am...if need be make we repost lost topics
Meanwhile, i need list of other forum...
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Thank God my best friend is back.. I love nairaland die
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by guyANDROID1: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
Seun needs some ethical certified security personal(hackers) to protect this site coz if this people come back again,I feared the site might go off totally.

#DontBeStingySeun

It is 4 the interest of us all

#GraciĆ¢
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by initialize(m): 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
It was as if KAI (kick against indiscipline) locked my shop and didn't allow me to display my wares. I sell phones in the tech market section, although my thread that was filled with a lot of testimony was a casualty, I feel happy to be able to reply a post after using all my MB to refresh an ugly page show by the cloud service.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by SolidMoney: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
It was a terrible period.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by aboyaji(m): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
was e-stranded
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
Waow, i never knew i was addicted to Nairaland until now, i practically lived on this site, it is really good to be back.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by eruchboy(m): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
See as dem hackers cleared my account/details
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by immortalvoices(m): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wow it was like rapture....at first I was angry but on a second tot I felt pity for the management

Kudos for their doggedness to fight back and it came back

Nairaland is back bigger and better

Thanks seun

(Special thanks to dygeasy and foxy flow who kept me updated via BBM)

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by IamDejman(m): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Adedayolayo(f): 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
I didn't believe that I was much addicted to Nairaland until it went down.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by AdeniyiA(m): 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
cry all topics, user names, etc registered after January 10th have been wiped out cry
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by JewelDiamond(f): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
And this kind of thing happened when i needed nairaland most.Shame to those involved in this mess.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Beync(f): 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
teeo:

Lol, which of the mummy's. Good to have you back
mummy. Same here. Nairaland is good o, beginning to feel lots of fresh breath now. Missed lots of people, arguments, information and happenings.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by JstBrave(f): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
I was like 'what da hell'?

I must confess that I had some boring moments sha. Anywayz, I am happy nairaland is back cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by bong4(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
Janeify: I missed nairaland,the only alternative that i opted for was linda ikejis blog,i tried bella naija's blog but it was a sort of crap for me...after comparing and contesting,i found out that nairaland is the best.

You can't compare nairaland to those blogs. It is even more educative and entertaining than Facebook. Thank God it is back.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by avicky(f): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hmmm. I was even ill. The internet surfing was boring to me. I missed the forum so much. I missed all the yabbings and hillarious comments. I pray this never happens again.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by SexyFox(f): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
I felt like a part of me was missing.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
I heard something on the news one morning and was itching to start a thread... to rub it in one NLer's FACE because he was WRONG

But I COULDN'T cry
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Timijo(m): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
stan-ogb:
It is with gratitude to God almighty that we felicitate with all nairalanders on the successful return of nairaland online.

However, during the offline period, many of us didn't really enjoy the internet.

I personally searched for other forums, only to find out that there is none like nairaland. The closest was naijapals.

On the other hand, i observed that the hackers that tried to wipe out this forum had successfully wiped their data till about January 11. We pray such thing does not happen again.
I found no place of relaxation like nairaland. Seun please secure this forum properly.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by avicky(f): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
initialize: It was as if KAI (kick against indiscipline) locked my shop and didn't allow me to display my wares. I sell phones in the tech market section, although my thread that was filled with a lot of testimony was a casualty, I feel happy to be able to reply a post after using all my MB to refresh an ugly page show by the cloud service.
Pls i need the link to your thread. Sorry about the crash ish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Reasons You Might Not Be Having Light (electricity): To A Layman Understanding / PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos / What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.