Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) (40347 Views)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / My horible experience in the hand of Nigerian Police / Nasa Releases Pic Of The "Hand Of God". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
Betalyf: Well i have been trying to reach him on phone but he is not picking his call but i have sent him a mail still waiting for his reply.
Oburogwoloko. Shey dis deal don enter voice mail?
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by emmabest2000(m): 4:28am On Jul 17, 2014
Betalyf: Well i have been trying to reach him on phone but he is not picking his call but i have sent him a mail still waiting for his reply.
nawaa oooo let me guess it seems that this radio problem is too difficult for Inspired to fix or repaired shocked He pick the car since 10 days ago ... Nna mennn odikwa very risky !
Op stop waiting him , go and pick your car back to avoid , " ko si owo ko si oja " lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 17, 2014
Inspired to ruin the Op abi?....anyway I have met guys here who are actually genuine and responsive....but this Inspired e get as e be o! which kain monkey biz be dis?

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chukel(m): 8:05am On Jul 17, 2014
otokx: A lot of silent observers watching as things unfold.
otokx my man, uniport/aluu don get light? No mind me
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by ElFenomeno1: 8:34am On Jul 17, 2014
Dt03: To the op, just be patient as usual.... Inspired wil fix everything for you. I have done business with him several times.
What are you talking about? How long does the OP has to stay patient for? Look at the genesis and trail of this matter. Communication has broken down so many times .... It would have been a different case if Inspired has been communicating effectively but he hasn't.
This matter needs an urgent resolution and the complainant is the priority here regardless. Inspired should get the he'll out here and sort out the mess once and for all so both parties can move on.

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Dantedasz(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2014
We have been on this road on these boards severally.
Some one (buyer) pays another person(seller) for services/goods/merchandise.
Goods either fail to arrive or when/if they arrive are sub standard or flawed.
The buyer tries to get in contact with the seller who now chooses to become incommunicado.
The buyer after trying all peaceful means of resolving the failed contract now comes to Nairaland and opens a thread.
The seller,now surfaces and promises to rectify the problem if he/she is given three weeks.
Three weeks elapse and no solution is found. The buyer comes back to Naira land to cry out again while the seller becomes incommunicado again.
Meanwhile the supporters/mouthpiece of the seller come to the thread to give their man support and create more confusion on the thread.

@OP,
My sincere advise to you is to collect your vehicle back from this inspired dude and try to fix your radio by yourself. I believe you bought this vehicle and God will provide yoi the money to fix that radio. Take this in your stride as a learning experience and next time buy your car from a car mart or Cotonu or the Sea ports.
Take this your encounter with this inspired dude as a bad business experience. People have lost more on these boards trust me.

9 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2014
Dantedasz: We have been on this road on these boards severally.
The buyer tries to get in contact with the seller who now chooses to become incommunicado.
The buyer after trying all peaceful means of resolving the failed contract now comes to Nairaland and opens a thread.
The seller,now surfaces and promises to rectify the problem if he/she is given three weeks.
Three weeks elapse and no solution is found. The buyer comes back to Naira land to cry out again while the seller becomes incommunicado again.
Be patient. Inspired is setting up a comittee to look into the matter grin tongue

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Eyop: 9:45am On Jul 17, 2014
Ishilove:
Be patient. Inspired is setting up a comittee to look into the matter grin tongue
cheesy grin grin #5Million fixed deposited in any Bank should be yielding interest ooooh
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2014
Eyop:
cheesy grin grin #5Million fixed deposited in any Bank should be yielding interest ooooh
Its a lesson to all grin
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Dantedasz(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2014
Ishilove:

The OP should write this off as a bad debt. He should read the German 007 threads and the Wunmi Allen/shopclue threads. People have lost millions on these boards.

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by TheMadame(f): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2014
Dantedasz:

The OP should write this off as a bad debt. He should read the German 007 threads and the Wunmi Allen/shopclue threads. People have lost millions on these boards.

oooh! Shopclue and her housing estate project-that was one of the biggest scams on these boards. Wonder where she is now? Has probably got a new moniker,and is waiting for the next victim(s) to come along.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2014
Dantedasz:

How can the Op write it off as a bad debt when the car sef is no longer in his possession?

Inspired too is messing up seriously. Why isn't he picking his calls? A businessman that doesn't pick his business line because of dubious reasons is not one that I ever want to do business with. I am sure there are several potential buyers that have been put off from doing business with him after seeing this thread.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2014
Ishilove:
How can the Op write it off as a bad debt when the car sef is no longer in his possession?

Inspired too is messing up seriously. Why isn't he picking his calls? A businessman that doesn't pick his business line because of dubious reasons is not one that I ever want to do business with. I am sure there are several potential buyers that have been put off from doing business with him after seeing this thread.

Ishilove has taken it personal grin
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2014
bimbor:

Ishilove has taken it personal grin
Nah, I haven't. I'm just disappointed in Inspired
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by majomayo(m): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
I have been following this thread for a while now. I admire the patience of the op. U over try.
Inspired, it's too bad despite all said on this forum, yu are yet to work on your customer management skills. Information is very important especially in a case of an unsatisfied customer.
A earlier post stated you are living on past glory and I tend to believe it. This is a public forum and people are watching. Please do the needful and end this saga.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Dantedasz(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ishilove:

I am not saying he should forget the vehicle. What I mean is that he should retrieve his car from this inspired dudes workshop/showroom and put the radio in working order by himself. It may not be fair or right but in the circumstances of this case it is the wisest thing to do.
Right now both the vehicle and the OPs momey is in possession of this inspired dude who has gone incommunicado again. I am sure inspired can not return the money so the OP should take possession of his vehicle in my humble opinion.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by onyxo76(m): 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
i honestly don't know to think or say about inspired, i bought an EOD from him last year and the car has done well so far even though it was delivered pretty late and i had to add a little extra to the balance, nevertheless, the issue of not picking calls or responding to emails is a huge put off, i had a similar experience with him but he would still communicate and give updates about our transactions even after a while.But if it has gotten to the extent of not responding for days and even weeks then i'm afraid that his pr is seriously going downhill.
i hope he resolves this quickly and let everyone keep their trust in him.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Omojayejaye(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
Dantedasz: We have been on this road on these boards severally.
Meanwhile the supporters/mouthpiece of the seller come to the thread to give their man support and create more confusion on the thread.

@OP,
My sincere advise to you is to collect your vehicle back from this inspired dude and try to fix your radio by yourself. I believe you bought this vehicle and God will provide yoi the money to fix that radio. Take this in your stride as a learning experience and next time buy your car from a car mart or Cotonu or the Sea ports.
Take this your encounter with this inspired dude as a bad business experience. People have lost more on these boards trust me.
God bless you...you get sense broz
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
Maybe the FX Replacement radio unit is scarce and maybe Inspired has not been able to secure one. I'm sure he's making efforts to sort it at least he's following this thread just that he hasn't communicated his efforts so far with us through this thread. But I'm sure he'll fix the situation.

Inspired is truly a gentleman.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by meexteriox(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
bimbor: Maybe the FX Replacement radio unit is scarce and maybe Inspired has not been able to secure one. I'm sure he's making efforts to sort it at least he's following this thread just that he hasn't communicated his efforts so far with us through this thread. But I'm sure he'll fix the situation.

Like seriously? He is a gentleman? Are you for real?
How does this rubbish you are spewing sound in your ears?
Oooooook, the FX replacement radio unit is now scarce abi? Answer me naa, Mr Ruben Abati?

Let's face it, expired or inspired or whatever he wishes to be called has really messed up.
He is very lucky to have some like the OP as a client, wahalai, not everyone can be this patient.
He should count his stars, rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by equlibrium(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
bimbor: Maybe the FX Replacement radio unit is scarce and maybe Inspired has not been able to secure one. I'm sure he's making efforts to sort it at least he's following this thread just that he hasn't communicated his efforts so far with us through this thread. But I'm sure he'll fix the situation.

dude, the level of your asslicking is annoying and I can't keep quiet anymore. Are you inspired's PR mgr? It pisses me off to no end that instead of inspired coming on to this tread to say what he is doing to salvage this situation, all we have here is a self appointed PR mgr, managing the OP and all other worried forumites.
Are you inspired using another moniker?
Have you ever had dealings with the guy that you are defending him sooo fuqing consistently? angry
Dude enough is enough, I am sure I am speaking on behalf of the OP and other forumites when I say your jaundiced views are not wanted here.
You have given inspired the benefit of doubt all the fuqing way, whats up with that man?
So the OP that shelled out 5mikes plus and is now unhappy with service received is lying or a mad man? When the inspired himself has done nothing to allay the ill feelings the OP's unhappiness is generating on this forum?
Is it to much to go with the timeless saying that the custormer is always right which you and inspired obviously do not believe in?
Ol'boy, it have do for you! Rabbish!

16 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2014

Bimbor what makes Inspired a gentleman? Please give us a brief and concise definition of the adjective 'gentleman'. Would you in all sincerity agree or disagree that Inspired is being a 'gentleman' by not communicating with an aggrieved client who, after exhausting all mediums at his disposal, was forced to go open a thread on an online forum before the said Inspired could treat his complaints? Would you describe such attitude as 'gentlemanly'? Please use your church/mosque mind to answer my questions

Also, are you his PR officer? I ask because you are showing more interest in this case than Inspired.

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
equlibrium:
dude, the level of your asslicking is annoying and I can't keep quiet anymore. Are you inspired's PR mgr? It pisses me off to no end that instead of inspired coming on to this tread to say what he is doing to salvage this situation, all we have here is a self appointed PR mgr, managing the OP and all other worried forumites.
Are you inspired using another moniker?
Have you ever had dealings with the guy that you are defending him sooo fuqing consistently? angry
Dude enough is enough, I am sure I am speaking on behalf of the OP and other forumites when I say your jaundiced views are not wanted here.
You have given inspired the benefit of doubt all the fuqing way, whats up with that man?
So the OP that shelled out 5mikes plus and is now unhappy with service received is lying or a mad man? When the inspired himself has done nothing to allay the ill feelings the OP's unhappiness is generating on this forum?
Is it to much to go with the timeless saying that the custormer is always right which you and inspired obviously do not believe in?
Ol'boy, it have do for you! Rabbish!
I lost count of the 'fvcks' in your post. You must be vexed in your spirit grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by alexisalex: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ishilove:
Bimbor what makes Inspired a gentleman? Please give us a brief and concise definition of the adjective 'gentleman'. Would you in all sincerity agree or disagree that Inspired is being a 'gentleman' by not communicating with an aggrieved client who, after exhausting all mediums at his disposal, was forced to go open a thread on an online forum before the said Inspired could treat his complaints? Would you describe such attitude as 'gentlemanly'? Please use your church/mosque mind to answer my questions

Also, are you his PR officer? I ask because you are showing more interest in this case than Inspired.

Why are you crying more than the OP ?
What makes you think Inspired has not reached out to the OP ?
The vehicle is already with inspired, what more again ?

I am begining to wonder why so many people are crying more than the OP ?
Yes, i agree inspired didnt handle this issue well initially, but now he has made ammends and is fixing the situation, What more again ?

Someone even wrote that she is trying to recover from this incident, what should the op then do ?
Whats your own in this matter sef ?
Is Inspired the cause of boko haram ?

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
Oga just shut up....

7 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by equlibrium(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
alexisalex:

Why are you crying more than the OP ?
What makes you think Inspired has not reached out to the OP ?
The vehicle is already with inspired, what more again ?

I am begining to wonder why so many people are crying more than the OP ?
Yes, i agree inspired didnt handle this issue well initially, but now he has made ammends and is fixing the situation, What more again ?

Someone even wrote that she is trying to recover from this incident, what should the op then do ?
Whats your own in this matter sef ?
Is Inspired the cause of boko haram ?
that is why I never commented before now, but true or false OP has every right to be aggrieved?
And if he is rightly so and had exhausted all avenues to reach inspired and therefore had to open a tread on this forum, why are some going out of there way to trivialise the OP's situation?
I have never done business with inspired but God knows I have stuck my neck out him in the past and recommend business to him as the most efficient/trustworthy dealer on this forum, so you can imagine my disappoint that beyond all the posturing, inspired is maybe just another blackman without much business retention/management acumen.
5mikes no be small kesh my ppl, inspired should have done better but with some faceless people praising him instead of condemning such obvious wrong, where is the hope of improvement in the man?
So much Okupe-ing and Abating going everywhere nowadays, even on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2014

foot soldiers... Una well done o.

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by blazetitov: 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
I think its very easy and clear to spot people who will sell their future /votes for rice from GEJ, Inspired motors! My heart felt condolence is with the Op.

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Kenosky1: 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Kenosky1: It is so sad that important posts and comments are being removed and posters suspended... There is God o in everything we are doing.
. I am still waiting for all these posts to be removed as has been the habit on this thread, moderators please do not clamp down on opposition. We need the truth to be told.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
The fact that there isn't much comments from Inspired and Betalyf here shows that there is some form of Offline communication going on between both of them. So let's all wait and see. Let's give peace a chance.

Cheers.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
papiroza: This is serious. I will strongly advise that no one on this forum deal with inspired until this is resolved. I will update this thread every one hours, especially during the day to ensure that it stays on the front page of autos section. God punish any mod who try to hide my post.
5.2m deal and complain still dey? inspired no try walahi

So it has resulted into verbal assaults now??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26)

Indian Snake Charmer Escapes Death As Deadly Python Nearly Strangled Him (Photo) / A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) / Horse Rider In Accident In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.