Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) (40344 Views)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / My horible experience in the hand of Nigerian Police / Nasa Releases Pic Of The "Hand Of God". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Dantedasz(m): 7:53am On Jul 16, 2014
Have the issues in the OP been resolved? That is the main issue here.
OP,come out and answer please!
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 16, 2014
We re waiting;
But God forbid I do any money business with some1 I met online here; I no fit try am; I must know his house; his family, n @ least a witness, n I must have a relationship with u; b4 I venture!!! Its all good; we learn everyday!!!

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 9:01am On Jul 16, 2014
FastShipping:

shocked shocked shocked

You can't be serious with what you posted here. I have screen grabs of what you've been writing about the person your are defending in the last six weeks that contradict what you posted above.
Oya post the screen grabs let us see grin

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Anacksunamun: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2014
Emperoh: Sorry guys but I have to deviate a little here to express a few concerns I have here.....especially at moderator Chelseabmw

Uboma just recommended an alternate dealer with good services and then he gets rapped and asked to stick within the ambits of the thread. Inspired goes on to advertise a job he's done and no one is asking him to open a separate thread for it? Isn't that action equal to an advert or what Uboma did by repping Calculus as a better and more reliable alternative? Is the issue non-delivery of the car or missing/non working gadgets?

@Inspired
Pride goes before a fall. I am one of the few premier dealers who started the auto section and made good sales rather silently. Competition was rife here then and you were one of those who broke the ceiling and shone like stars. But trust me, your services are becoming rather staid. Customer expectations are not being met and you over promise and under deliver. It is also good to note also that because of your reliability, you are able to command prices above the average here.

However your responses to certain cases leave very much to be desired. A client isn't interested in where you went, you didn't need to even let him know talk less of telling us. He wants his problem according to your promises SORTED and not advertising the car you brought! No matter how beautiful and lovely the car is, you haven't given him the satisfaction. Between April and now was more than enough time to assuage this guy before he comes here. But somehow you allowed it to. Maybe it is part of the strategy but I guess you hard earned reputation is getting more bashing. Or are you not conscious of the negative pr? Mind you it is not every bad situation you can turn into good pr. You even reneged on an agreement with a client and charged more. From 40 percent to 57.7 per cent and then 150k more. The 21 days you promised were not met. The guarantees you offered were not triggered until the client complained.

Whatever reason you have given, I am only asking you to please be a little more proactive rather than reactive to these issues. Yes, they are affecting our reputation as dealers here too. This is about The 3rd complaint of dissatisfaction in 4 months. Plus those that are still brewing that we may not know of.

Whatever you do, do not allow your present status get in the way of delivering your brand promises.

My 2 pence!
Thanks for this aptly written appraisal. The level of hypocrisy in the mods are appalling!!

7 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by ifyalways(f): 11:15am On Jul 16, 2014
Updates?
I have been following this thread silently.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Marpol: 11:56am On Jul 16, 2014
smartchoice: Marpol I see you... So what do you have to say about these happenings in your section?

Not my section. Am in Car Talk not Auto
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Kenosky1: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
It is so sad that important posts and comments are being removed and posters suspended... There is God o in everything we are doing.

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Kenosky1: It is so sad that important posts and comments are being removed and posters suspended... There is God o in everything we are doing.
na wa o grin
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by blank(f): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
Wow. Not again.

I can't believe that even the so called trusted hands are also bringing this auto section to disrepute.

This is so sad. Still trying to recover from Okhai now this.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Anacksunamun: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
alexisalex:

Na only you waka come get all these problem?
The truth is maybe you have a spiritual problem, . only you get friend brother, father, son in law and mother in law that have experienced this your badluck.
Sellers neeed to be careful as some buyers badluck is on another level.
gringringringrin
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by KOMBE: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
Kenosky1: It is so sad that important posts and comments are being removed and posters suspended... There is God o in everything we are doing.
interesting

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Mogidi: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
@Betaly

What is the update? Someone's reputation is on the line here and its no good you leave every one in suspense.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Acidosis(m): 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
For those criticizing online businesses: the problem isn't about online business, but Car/Pre-order-related matters. Infact, the offline folks have lost more money in this trade. Delay is normal in this business, its about risk. Even when you buy a toks from a dealer offline, you still need a discerning spirit to be sure the car is sound; and to be sure the price tag is normal.

If you want a "buy & drive", simply walk to an auto shop; but remember you're buying a used product, so you stand to face the same risk with a london/Lagos used blackberry owner.

You want a risk-free life? Then walk to a Toyota, Nissan... store, with fat money ofcourse.

Bottom line: This can happen to anyone online or offline; so abeg make we nor spoil business for people with right motives.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
Acidosis: For those criticizing online businesses: the problem isn't about online business, but Car/Pre-order-related matters. Infact, the offline folks have lost more money in this trade. Delay is normal in this business, its about risk. Even when you buy a toks from a dealer offline, you still need a discerning spirit to be sure the car is sound; and to be sure the price tag is normal.

If you want a "buy & drive", simply walk to an auto shop; but remember you're buying a used product, so you stand to face the same risk with a london/Lagos used blackberry owner.

You want a risk-free life? Then walk to a Toyota, Nissan... store, with fat money ofcourse.

Bottom line: This can happen to anyone online or offline; so abeg make we nor spoil business for people with right motives.

I'm trying to find the sense you made in this post.

15 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chiefinalowo: 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
This may not end well.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Acidosis(m): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
cne010:

I'm trying to find the sense you made in this post.

It can only make sense to those who are ready to find the sense therein.

It has little to do with the issue on ground. However, the intention of some to destroy the growing business environment on nairaland must be checked.

This issue has little to do with ONLINE business. Even the seller has a traceable shop in Lagos. So it would be reasonable to discuss this issue without condemning "online" business as a whole.

If this baseless condemnation continues, one day seun might just decide to ban all adverts on his forum.

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Burger01(m): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ishilove:
We are many that need reevaluation of our lives grin
While at that remember all fingers are not equal.. Its well.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Burger01(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ishilove:
I thought I was the only one who noticed this. You have accurately written my train of thought undecided
Same here. He has accurately written my molue of thoughts. Money, they say, is the root of all evil. But reputation, my friend, is the root to divine success.. Pity to see thread implicating fellow like 'inspired'. Its well.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by ElFenomeno1: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
inspiredm:

Dont Worry Sir, The Radio will be Fixed in 2 Weeks.

Things Get a Little Bit Slower When Im On Vacation But all Will be Well.

Thanks for Understanding

Cheers
Inspired

If I were you next time I will get off that bloody vacation and sort out the mess here. Your customers come first and you should pull all stops to ensure you please them.

You need to review your customer service processes.

From the numerous comments that have littered this thread it is obvious that there is a deep seated issue on that front.

8 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by ZACHIE: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
lowee:
Pls let us all learn from this experience and thanks to betalyf for sharing this, you have saved many ftom falling prey of this cheat called inspired auto.

Everyone, pls make it decision never to deal financially with anyone over this forum....there are hungry, jobless good for nothing people around.

Giving someone your money just because he wrote on this forum that he can render a service is a sign that you are weak and easy to cheat.

NEVER TRUST ANY NIGERIA WITH YOUR MONEY, NEVER!

Inspired whatever, you are finished.

And who are you to judge anyone
And what right behoves you to tell the forum how to trade?
This is bordering on the outskirts of decency.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Burger01(m): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
Op, what's the update
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Betalyf: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
Well i have been trying to reach him on phone but he is not picking his call but i have sent him a mail still waiting for his reply.

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
Betalyf: Well i have been trying to reach him on phone but he is not picking his call but i have sent him a mail still waiting for his reply.
Oga u mean to tell me d issue hasn't been rectified yet? My my goodness!!! This 1 don pass joke; U care to involve d military?

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Pennywise(m): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
This thread makes very interesting reading. I have been looking for a long time to see the real selling point of this pre-order business over instant purchase. Again, I am disappointed. Every buyer should know that the instant you commit cash to this arrangement, you become a tool in the hand of the seller.

Pre-order favors only the seller. Especially the new entrant and the financially insecured. I cant recommend a truly established seller, conscious of his name and reputation to go into pre-order contract for a car his client had neither seen nor driven. If everything goes well, he still has to contend sometimes with a buyer's remorse.

So in my own assessment, a pre-order seller is a desperate seller not the kind you give N5m if u truly worked hard for it. But some can dole outN25m for a car and will not come to NL to vent even if they are disappointed (but you have to be wary of people like these cos they might kidnap and dump your body in the Lagoon, one cold night).

In summary my impression of NL car pre order sellers is that they are upstarts. Buyers should know the risk and the limitations of a legal/legitimate recourse if things turn sour. A mere thread on NL cannot get your money back. It may slow the seller's business for a short while but it cannot stop it.

The more successful pre-order dealers should break away and bring in cars buyers can feel and touch before they pay. No one can build and expect to sustain a name in pre-order used car business.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Acidosis(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
lowee:
Pls let us all learn from this experience and thanks to betalyf for sharing this, you have saved many ftom falling prey of this cheat called inspired auto.

Everyone, pls make it decision never to deal financially with anyone over this forum....there are hungry, jobless good for nothing people around.

Giving someone your money just because he wrote on this forum that he can render a service is a sign that you are weak and easy to cheat.

NEVER TRUST ANY NIGERIA WITH YOUR MONEY, NEVER!

Inspired whatever, you are finished.

When I made a comment about the intention of many to ruin nairaland trade reputation; some didn't see the sense in that comment.
I'm sorry, Nairaland is still the best place for anyone to do online business in Nigeria. People get scammed everyday, even on ebay. It has nothing to do with Nairaland/online.

There are several other business owners on nairaland offering similar service without problems. You can check Tech Section. Some Nairalanders with good history pre-order goods from China, Dubai, USA, Canada, etc, and HEY! No one will ever deliver any good to you without (atleast) an upfront. Its simple, if the testimonials aren't enough to convince you. Simply go to Dubai, USA or any shop around... and get your goods (It's faster).

Personally, I'd rather do business with an online figure whose names, account detail, phone number and history are in my diary than do business with a "trusted" offline figure with no online history and no reputation to protect to the world. Na by shop address? Nor be pesin you meet for shop you dey arrest?

The fear of Google, and what Google can do to someone's reputation is enough reason to transact my business with online figures.

Hate it, or Like it; NAIRALAND REMAINS A BUSINESS HUB FOR MANY.

Thank you,

6 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
Raymondenyi:
Oga u mean to tell me d issue hasn't been rectified yet? My my goodness!!! This 1 don pass joke; U care to involve d military?

Bros calm down.
Inspired is not such a man.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Dt03(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
To the op, just be patient as usual.... Inspired wil fix everything for you. I have done business with him several times.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
@bimbor @acidosis No one is interested in ruining his reputation. He should learn to update his customer I guess the issue in Nahco might delay the shipment on the said part. But why won't he even answer the phone? Or call back when he sees the missed call? Don't make the client feel not important after taking months in late delivery and charging extra and this again not cool.

Tomorrow would make it the 10th day since inspired picked up the car. Oya put yourself in the self in betalyfs shoe.

@Raymondenyi thanks for your concern as well but I don't see the need of using the military inspired is a gentleman

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Acidosis(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
cne010: @bimbor @acidosis No one is interested in ruining his reputation. He should learn to update his customer I guess the issue in Nahco might delay the shipment on the said part. But why won't he even answer the phone? Or call back when he sees the missed call? Don't make the client feel not important after taking months in late delivery and charging extra and this again not cool.

Tomorrow would make it the 10th day since inspired picked up the car. Oya put yourself in the self in betalyfs shoe.

@Raymondenyi thanks for your concern as well but I don't see the need of using the military inspired is a gentleman

Honestly, I'm not for/against the buyer/seller. The comments on the thread is enough for Mr inspired to (urgently) do the needful.

I only tried to highlight some points about online/offline biz
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
cne010: @bimbor @acidosis No one is interested in ruining his reputation. He should learn to update his customer I guess the issue in Nahco might delay the shipment on the said part. But why won't he even answer the phone? Or call back when he sees the missed call? Don't make the client feel not important after taking months in late delivery and charging extra and this again not cool.

He needs to be schooled in human relations by femmy2010

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by otokx(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
A lot of silent observers watching as things unfold.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26)

Indian Snake Charmer Escapes Death As Deadly Python Nearly Strangled Him (Photo) / A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) / Horse Rider In Accident In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.