Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) (40346 Views)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / My horible experience in the hand of Nigerian Police / Nasa Releases Pic Of The "Hand Of God". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
alexisalex:

Na only you waka come get all these problem?
The truth is maybe you have a spiritual problem, . only you get friend brother, father, son in law and mother in law that have experienced this your badluck.
Sellers neeed to be careful as some buyers badluck is on another level.

Lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Oxone(m): 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
alexisalex:
Na only you waka come get all these problem?
The truth is maybe you have a spiritual problem, . only you get friend brother, father, son in law and mother in law that have experienced this your badluck.

Hahahahaha as in!

guy u don craze finish cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 1:20am On Jul 14, 2014
The truth is some deals do go sour. But this idea of rushing to murder a dealer at any available opportunity is not the best. If the dealer is willing to ammend the broken deal he should be given a chance. A lot of these beef for Inspired here is borne out of Unhealthy competition by very close called rivals or people who would stop at nothing to see Inspired go down. This is really not the best. And you guys should realise that you can all fall victims of similar issues in your own lines of franchise, you really don't have to be a dealer, be you a Banker, a Doctor, an Engineer or maybe a business tycoon, you are not immune to these stuffs, it's an everyday happening. It's part of business. But in as much as the dealer has come to the house to clear the air, accept full responsibility and is ready to take care of the issue at no extra cost to the buyer, I think he deserves a little time and mercy.

The no-sinner amongst u guys should please cast the first stone. Faceless forum, talk is cheap. Inspired has a face to his business as well as a physical address and is worth more than that damaged accessory.

Mr OP said Inspired has come to pick the car to be fixed so everybody should take a chill pill and wait for the outcome to materialise. No need for all this bitter envy for someone who has earned a name and built a reputation over years of hard work. Mr Abimbola Akin Emmanuel aka Inspired has been there done that. He has bought the most expensive cars on this forum and delivered with no qualms. He delivered a similar FX35 to Linda Ikeji about 2 years ago for a little over 8 million naira and she never came here with any complaints. This same Inspired bought the latest 2014 RRS Autobiography worth 50 million on this same Nairaland with no issues. So why everybody dey para!

Make una calm down. Inspired will fix that radio. Enough of all this bad belle already!!
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 14, 2014
Bimbor 2014 Range 50m? The LWB is $186,000.00. Inspired has delivered your car in great shape be happy!!!

If yours weren't delivered in great shape would you be saying what you're saying? Yes the issue is being blown out of proportion but call a spade a spade.

1. He delivered late
2. He charged extra
3. Didn't respond to the client prior to this thread. So you take your chill pill.

See the title of the thread e reach to pity the owner.

14 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 14, 2014
bimbor: The truth is some deals do go sour. But this idea of rushing to murder a dealer at any available opportunity is not the best. If the dealer is willing to ammend the broken deal he should be given a chance. A lot of these beef for Inspired here is borne out of Unhealthy competition by very close called rivals or people who would stop at nothing to see Inspired go down. This is really not the best. And you guys should realise that you can all fall victims of similar issues in your own lines of franchise, you really don't have to be a dealer, be you a Banker, a Doctor, an Engineer or maybe a business tycoon, you are not immune to these stuffs, it's an everyday happening. It's part of business. But in as much as the dealer has come to the house to clear the air, accept full responsibility and is ready to take care of the issue at no extra cost to the buyer, I think he deserves a little time and mercy.

The no-sinner amongst u guys should please cast the first stone. Faceless forum, talk is cheap. Inspired has a face to his business as well as a physical address and is worth more than that damaged accessory.

Mr OP said Inspired has come to pick the car to be fixed so everybody should take a chill pill and wait for the outcome to materialise. No need for all this bitter envy for someone who has earned a name and built a reputation over years of hard work. Mr Abimbola Akin Emmanuel aka Inspired has been there done that. He has bought the most expensive cars on this forum and delivered with no qualms. He delivered a similar FX35 to Linda Ikeji about 2 years ago for a little over 8 million naira and she never came here with any complaints. This same Inspired bought the latest 2014 RRS Autobiography worth 50 million on this same Nairaland with no issues. So why everybody dey para!

Make una calm down. Inspired will fix that radio. Enough of all this bad belle already!!

I don't think Linda Ikeji would come on here to complain.

Breach of contract like what the OP said is what Lawyers exists for and I'm certain someone of her caliber would have one on retainer.

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 5:35am On Jul 14, 2014
CityNG: I've said this before on here and was shouted down. No real business person should be using the clients money to do business.

A real dealer will have inventory on hand (risky yes but business is risky), and or order the car and deliver it to his dealership with no more than N10,000 deposit in an escrow account.

If the car doesn't meet the buyers requirements the seller forfeits the deposit but should be abel to sell the vehicle to someone else. If the car is as ordered then escrow will pay the dealer and the seller can walk away.

I know Nigerians are rich, if not it does not make any economic sense to deposit 40% of N3,5 million just for the privilege of buying a car.

Not saying this vehicle or this dealer does this but many of the cars are from Texas and East with snow, rust, flood, mileage rollbacks, etc.
Nigerians are rich??

Where dem dey? Who dem be?! Show me!

I'm a Nigerian and I'm not materially rich. Stop generalising o jare cheesy cheesy grin :
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 5:40am On Jul 14, 2014
cne010: Bimbor 2014 Range 50m? The LWB is $186,000.00. Inspired has delivered your car in great shape be happy!!!

If yours weren't delivered in great shape would you be saying what you're saying? Yes the issue is being blown out of proportion but call a spade a spade.

1. He delivered late
2. He charged extra
3. Didn't respond to the client prior to this thread. So you take your chill pill.

See the title of the thread e reach to pity the owner.

Oga scratch that. Businessmen are in it to make profit so don't school me about the RRS LWB.

1. He delivered late - A lot of factors could account for that, That does not call for thread opening.
2. He charged extra - NO SIR He didn't. Read the thread again.
3. He didn't respond to the client prior to this thread - YES and that is not a good one and neither do I support that.

But now he has come to the fore to bear the brunt. So it is no longer necessary to want to crucify him prematurely, you only do that if he fails to deliver eventually.

Enough of all the rants here, Let's just wait for Mr Inspired to drive the OP's car back to him in a fixed shape.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 14, 2014
Ishilove:
Nigerians are rich??

I'm a Nigerian and I'm not materially rich. Stop generalising o jare cheesy cheesy grin :

I forgot that Dantata, Dangote, etc are all Martians abi.

Your time will come, all of our time will come.

I watched a 5 minute video on YouTube of a drive through Lekki and counted no less than 5 Range Rovers and a cacophony of Accords and stuff.

http://www.mytopbusinessideas.com/richest-people-in-nigeria/

PS: And I did not say ALL Nigerians.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 7:16am On Jul 14, 2014
Ishilove:
Nigerians are rich??

Eeyah....chief as long as you still breathe there is such huge hope for you. Who says you can't be the next billionaire. By virtue of anything!

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by TCD: 7:17am On Jul 14, 2014
bimbor:

Oga scratch that. Businessmen are in it to make profit so don't school me about the RRS LWB.

1. He delivered late - A lot of factors could account for that, That does not call for thread opening.
3. He didn't respond to the client prior to this thread - YES and that is not a good one and neither do I support that.

But now he has come to the fore to bear the brunt. So it is no longer necessary to want to crucify him prematurely, you only do that if he fails to deliver eventually.

Enough of all the rants here, Let's just wait for Mr Inspired to drive the OP's car back to him in a fixed shape.
I find your last two posts on this thread very hypocritical. You yourself have opened two threads in the last one month to rant and vent about your pre order deal with this same dealer. As to the bolded I vividly recall you complaining amongst many things about missed deadlines and delayed delivery even in a most recent one alluding to the dealer shipping through congested AES to maximise profit at your expense. I wonder why you didn't remember all this sanctimonious and self-righteous preaching before you came on NL to lament. . I don't blame you sha, its because as you don chop belleful na now you know say waiter no carry toothpick come.

14 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 7:22am On Jul 14, 2014
alexisalex: Na only you waka come get all these problem?

Oxone:

Hahahahaha as in!

guy u don craze finish cheesy grin

As in!! The guy got me laffing hard! cheesy cheesy
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 7:35am On Jul 14, 2014
TCD: I find your last two posts on this thread very hypocritical. You yourself have opened two threads in the last one month to rant and vent about your pre order deal with this same dealer. As to the bolded I vividly recall you complaining amongst many things about missed deadlines and delayed delivery even in a most recent one alluding to the dealer shipping through congested AES to maximise profit at your expense. I wonder why you didn't remember all this sanctimonious and self-righteous preaching before you came on NL to lament. . I don't blame you sha, its because as you don chop belleful na now you know say waiter no carry toothpick come.

By the time you go through all my threads you will realise I never mentioned any dealer's name. I will exhaust all other options before bringing a dealer's name to disrepute on a public forum. But then everyone cannot be like me. I do not blame the Op for opening this thread. Afterall it's his hard earned money we are talking about here. I have been reading the thread for long without dropping any serious comments.

But the rate at which people are trying to play 'God' even after the dealer has assumed responsibility is what calls my pen to action. This thread needn't be this long. In as much as Mr Inspired hasn't gone incommunicado.

Mr TCD Let me ask you....Did Inspired say he will not fix the radio?

No need for all the public debates. Let's all hope for the best.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by TCD: 7:52am On Jul 14, 2014
bimbor:

By the time you go through all my threads you will realise I never mentioned any dealer's name. I will exhaust all other options before bringing a dealer's name to disrepute on a public forum. But then everyone cannot be like me. I do not blame the Op for opening this thread. Afterall it's his hard earned money we are talking about here. I have been reading the thread for long without dropping any serious comments.
Bro, you and I know mentioning names is irrelevant. Anyone with half a brain could have gone through your posts and know who the delear was. It was not hidden. Afterall how did I know, am I a magician? So you acting like there was some privacy you're just living in self deceit because as I'm aware you know, your previous posts are visible to the entire world.

But the rate at which people are trying to play 'God' even after the dealer has assumed responsibility is what calls my pen to action. This thread needn't be this long. In as much as Mr Inspired hasn't gone incommunicado.

Mr TCD Let me ask you....Did Inspired say he will not fix the radio?

No need for all the public debates. Let's all hope for the best.

Cheers.
I could also ask you the same question.*in bimbor's voice* Mr Bimbor, Did inspired ever say he will not deliver your car? Why all the long epistles and multiple rants on Nairaland ? I think you should remove the big mighty log in your eyes before pointing at others.

10 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 8:54am On Jul 14, 2014
CityNG:

I forgot that Dantata, Dangote, etc are all Martians abi.

Your time will come, all of our time will come.

I watched a 5 minute video on YouTube of a drive through Lekki and counted no less than 5 Range Rovers and a cacophony of Accords and stuff.

http://www.mytopbusinessideas.com/richest-people-in-nigeria/

PS: And I did not say ALL Nigerians.
And @bimbor, Dantata and Dangote's rivhes are too much for me. I wouldn't know what to do with them. cheesy
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2014
TCD: Bro, you and I know mentioning names is irrelevant. Anyone with half a brain could have gone through your posts and know who the delear was. It was not hidden. Afterall how did I know, am I a magician? So you acting like there was some privacy you're just living in self deceit because as I'm aware you know, your previous posts are visible to the entire world.

I could also ask you the same question.*in bimbor's voice* Mr Bimbor, Did inspired ever say he will not deliver your car? Why all the long epistles and multiple rants on Nairaland ? I think you should remove the big mighty log in your eyes before pointing at others.

Lol.....okay Mr TCD how do you know it's Inspired?
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 14, 2014
bimbor:

The Extra 150k he asked wasn't him charging extra?? Enough of all this a55 kissing!! Is that the first time inspired is shipping the Infiniti fx? Believe it or not the 150k extra might be the deal breaker for him when he chose to deal with inspired.

Inspired took the car since the 7th let's wait and see.

After waiting 3 months to get his car his has to wait another 3 months to fix the stereo abi?

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Eyop: 10:06am On Jul 14, 2014
@jeremiahweep i can see you viewing this thread. We are waiting for you to create the thread you talked about or what's delaying this from happening?

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
Eyop: @jeremiahweep i can see you viewing this thread. We are waiting for you to create the thread you talked about or what's delaying this from happening?

Maybe it's all a hoax cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Eyop: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
bimbor:

Maybe it's all a hoax cheesy
I guess so cos i see no reason why the thread shouldn't be up by now.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by jeremiahweep: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
@Eyop & Bimbor,

I'll put it up when the time is right (at least I wasn't forced to put up the first post, so chillax guys).

Then you'll find out yourselves if it's hoax or not.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Marpol I see you... So what do you have to say about these happenings in your section?
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
Betalyf how far? Have you heard from Inspired?

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by FastShipping: 2:11am On Jul 16, 2014
bimbor: The truth is some deals do go sour. But this idea of rushing to murder a dealer at any available opportunity is not the best. If the dealer is willing to ammend the broken deal he should be given a chance. A lot of these beef for Inspired here is borne out of Unhealthy competition by very close called rivals or people who would stop at nothing to see Inspired go down. This is really not the best. And you guys should realise that you can all fall victims of similar issues in your own lines of franchise, you really don't have to be a dealer, be you a Banker, a Doctor, an Engineer or maybe a business tycoon, you are not immune to these stuffs, it's an everyday happening. It's part of business. But in as much as the dealer has come to the house to clear the air, accept full responsibility and is ready to take care of the issue at no extra cost to the buyer, I think he deserves a little time and mercy.

shocked shocked shocked

You can't be serious with what you posted here. I have screen grabs of what you've been writing about the person your are defending in the last six weeks that contradict what you posted above.

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by iykbethany(m): 6:04am On Jul 16, 2014
Emperoh: Sorry guys but I have to deviate a little here to express a few concerns I have here.....especially at moderator Chelseabmw

Uboma just recommended an alternate dealer with good services and then he gets rapped and asked to stick within the ambits of the thread. Inspired goes on to advertise a job he's done and no one is asking him to open a separate thread for it? Isn't that action equal to an advert or what Uboma did by repping Calculus as a better and more reliable alternative? Is the issue non-delivery of the car or missing/non working gadgets?

@Inspired
Pride goes before a fall. I am one of the few premier dealers who started the auto section and made good sales rather silently. Competition was rife here then and you were one of those who broke the ceiling and shone like stars. But trust me, your services are becoming rather staid. Customer expectations are not being met and you over promise and under deliver. It is also good to note also that because of your reliability, you are able to command prices above the average here.

However your responses to certain cases leave very much to be desired. A client isn't interested in where you went, you didn't need to even let him know talk less of telling us. He wants his problem according to your promises SORTED and not advertising the car you brought! No matter how beautiful and lovely the car is, you haven't given him the satisfaction. Between April and now was more than enough time to assuage this guy before he comes here. But somehow you allowed it to. Maybe it is part of the strategy but I guess you hard earned reputation is getting more bashing. Or are you not conscious of the negative pr? Mind you it is not every bad situation you can turn into good pr. You even reneged on an agreement with a client and charged more. From 40 percent to 57.7 per cent and then 150k more. The 21 days you promised were not met. The guarantees you offered were not triggered until the client complained.

Whatever reason you have given, I am only asking you to please be a little more proactive rather than reactive to these issues. Yes, they are affecting our reputation as dealers here too. This is about The 3rd complaint of dissatisfaction in 4 months. Plus those that are still brewing that we may not know of.

Whatever you do, do not allow your present status get in the way of delivering your brand promises.

My 2 pence!

One of the best responses thus far. Pride goes before a fall. Inspired should never take customers for granted.

The customer is not interested to know whether you visited Obama or Brazil, he is not interested in nice looking car pics, he just needs his problems sorted.

I was even thinking of doing business with inspired in the nearest future but with all these negative reports i have changed my mind. Its not worth it waiting several months for a car that someone promised to deliver within few weeks. When you receive the car it might not be what you were promised. There are still many reputable car dealers on ground. One should walk into a car showroom and buy personally instead of these internet transactions that turn sour.

Inspired you had enough time to sort things out with the customer but you allowed things get out of hand before making some effort. That you are on holidays is not an excuse. You are one of the most trusted car dealers on Nairaland but dont take that for granted.

6 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by emmabest2000(m): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2014
Betalyf: Thanks all for your concern well as you all have seen today makes it 2 weeks truly,well the update is that Inspired has come to pick the car to be fixed since monday i.e 7th July and i havent heard from him since then.....im waiting to hear from him though i havent called him too im just giving him time to fix the car but if i dont get any feedback from him by tomorrow i will call him.
Once again i want to thank you all for your great concern.
How far ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

Indian Snake Charmer Escapes Death As Deadly Python Nearly Strangled Him (Photo) / A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) / Horse Rider In Accident In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.