Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) (40345 Views)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / My horible experience in the hand of Nigerian Police / Nasa Releases Pic Of The "Hand Of God". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Lexusgs430: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2014
fyneboi79: what's there to be understood about ur post ‎u r saying Inspired was not aware of d faults and I am of d opinion that he is aware of d fault.if he decides to toe ur line of argument ,then it means he is a very unreliable dealer who does not know what to look out for in a purchase deal.
The complainant said d vehicle arrived with the said faults while he examined d vehicle. When he now decided to call d culprit,he doesn't pick his calls and won't reply e-mails.Go back to d top and read d complainants post.

So what is ur argument here

Do you attain 100% in all your dealings? (in as much you strive to)
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2014
fyneboi79: Mr man ‎u are talking trash here!So d said vehicle decided to develop faults while being shipped to Nigeria? A vehicle which did not function well on delivery was faulty right from d point of purchase all because he paid lower than he charged d client. There is no middle line between honesty and dishonesty. One is either upright or a thief. And Inspired is d latter.

Oga why your blood dey hot na? Easy oh, Doctors are on strike oh grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by alexisalex: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2014
inspiredm: Photos On Arrival In My Showroom

The Radio Was Working Well When Vehicle Arrived.

Upon Delivery At your Residence, Days After I got a Complain it wasnt working, We tried to fix it here and I concluded to help Order a New Radio

Cheers
Inspired

fyneboi79: what's there to be understood about ur post ‎u r saying Inspired was not aware of d faults and I am of d opinion that he is aware of d fault.if he decides to toe ur line of argument ,then it means he is a very unreliable dealer who does not know what to look out for in a purchase deal.
The complainant said d vehicle arrived with the said faults while he examined d vehicle. When he now decided to call d culprit,he doesn't pick his calls and won't reply e-mails.Go back to d top and read d complainants post.
So what is ur argument here

Did you read the boldened ? the radio was working before delivery and it was days after delivery to the op that the op complained.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by fyneboi79(m): 11:00am On Jul 13, 2014
bimbor:

Oga why your blood dey hot na? Easy oh, Doctors are on strike oh grin grin
my brother I just detest dishonest people. Tell me ‎u r going to shoot me and shoot me.Don't promise me you won't shoot me,then shoot me when I turn my back.

7 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Lexusgs430: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2014
fyneboi79: Now I know ‎u r a mad person!!! A deal of over 5M needs 110% assurance cos it will pave way for another deal of 10M. You obviously don't know anytin concerning customer satisfaction and I will grade ur reasoning as below dull. People like ‎u will raise d roof for a deal of 500k gone sour not to tink of over 5M

Even if he wasn't able to attain 100%,why would d criminal refuse picking his call at least to show it was a mistake? Truth is ‎​dat NL has been hijacked by criminal and greedy car dealers while still parading some good ones with automobile knowledge in d likes of Siena,Ikenna351,chealseabmw to mention but a few I can vouch to an extent for.

It takes one mad man to know another.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Lexusgs430: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2014
alexisalex:

Did you read the boldened ? the radio was working before delivery and it was days after delivery to the op that the op complained.

Thank you.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by fyneboi79(m): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2014
bimbor:

At this rate Nairaland go soon ban you oh. All this your foul languages.
If them go ban me for hating dishonesty then they r in tune with criminal conduct and will become liable too.

10 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Lexusgs430: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2014
bimbor:

You do not have any right to call him a 'Mad' man. He's expressing his views just like you are also expressing yours. How sure are you that your views are 100% accurate as against his? Please desist from all this name calling and submit your views headlong.

I think this thread is beginning to degenerate to confrontation and mudslinging. As soon as the dealer fulfils his obligation to the buyer, I recoomend that this thread be closed immediately.

Cheers.

Thanks for the voice of reason and further clarifications.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Lexusgs430: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2014
People that reply on a public faceless forums and deem it appropriate to insult others, talk or typing is cheap and further highlights their personality.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by TCD: 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
Pls everyone calm down, let's desist from all this confrontation. What we should be worried about is 2 weeks are up, what's the situation on ground now?

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by ZACHIE: 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
has InspiredAutos replaced the 4 Tiger batteries he removed from the Radio?
The guyman is missing BBC HAusa service since 2 weeks now.
Chikena

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
I have a question for the stakeholders.

What is the expected warranty, if any, in this situation?

Should car dealers be required to have a specific warranty period to cover specific items so as to not create a situation that the buyer is asking the seller for a favor when something as pertinent as ICE unit is faulty?

If this were something less important like say a power window button on the left rear door then it might not be an emergent situation as compared to the ICE unit that you will staring at as soon as you enter the vehicle.

How do we solve this dilemma in the future?
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Dexmars(m): 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
This should have been sorted long before a thread was created.

You can build priceless reputation online over a long period of time and it comes crashing in just one thread, one post, one angry customer.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by davechika(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
grin
johnwizey: E surprise me o, na rich men full nl o and some useless gals go dey talk say na teens full here. Make the bros just hammer me 100k, i go arrange area boyz sharp sharp. Inspired abi na expired go fix your radio infact im go add plasma join.
grin
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Bantino(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
It's two weeks today, let's have some update this week oooo
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bantino: It's two weeks today, let's have some update this week oooo

I doubt that the OP will return and even if he returns it'll be to sing praises of the seller.

That's the NL modus operandi on these things.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Kenosky1: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
Inspired needs to make an apology to his customer as that is the way to be a good dealer. Same thing happened to a friend of mine who got a C class thru him. The car was delivered but a lot of things were missing. I STILL BLAME PEOPLE WHO PRE ORDER INSTEAD OF BUYING A CAR FROM THE SHOP. Car dealers will always make money at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Betalyf: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
Thanks all for your concern well as you all have seen today makes it 2 weeks truly,well the update is that Inspired has come to pick the car to be fixed since monday i.e 7th July and i havent heard from him since then.....im waiting to hear from him though i havent called him too im just giving him time to fix the car but if i dont get any feedback from him by tomorrow i will call him.
Once again i want to thank you all for your great concern.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Betalyf: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
alexisalex:

To set the record straight the radio never worked on delivery at all.......right from the first day it was delivevered it didnt work and from my post i said i wasnt around to take the delivery myself and also the driver that brought the car from his auto
shop confirmed it wasnt working while he was driving it down.
so if he claims it worked at his auto shop then it means somehow it has been tampered with before delivery since the car stayed over a week in his shop before delivery.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
Betalyf: Thanks all for your concern well as you all have seen today makes it 2 weeks truly,well the update is that Inspired has come to pick the car to be fixed since monday i.e 7th July and i havent heard from him since then.....im waiting to hear from him though i havent called him too im just giving him time to fix the car but if i dont get any feedback from him by tomorrow i will call him.
Once again i want to thank you all for your great concern.
Oda. We shall be waiting

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by oluwaseunla(m): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kenosky1: Inspired needs to make an apology to his customer as that is the way to be a good dealer. Same thing happened to a friend of mine who got a C class thru him. The car was delivered but a lot of things were missing. I STILL BLAME PEOPLE WHO PRE ORDER INSTEAD OF BUYING A CAR FROM THE SHOP. Car dealers will always make money at all cost.

Permit me to respectfully disagree with you. My wife pre-ordered from another dealer here on nairaland and there were no issues whatsoever. It's extremely clean and everything works.
In fact, she said if she wants to buy another car, it will be by pre-order because of the ease (in her own case), and the fact that the car can meet her specific specs which may not be achievable by walking into a dealer's. It's a case of different strokes...

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
oluwaseunla:

Permit me to respectfully disagree with you. My wife pre-ordered from another dealer here on nairaland and there were no issues whatsoever. It's extremely clean and everything works.
In fact, she said if she wants to buy another car, it will be by pre-order because of the ease (in her own case), and the fact that the car can meet her specific specs which may not be achievable by walking into a dealer's. It's a case of different strokes...
she was just lucky to have gotten a good car. Statistics has shown that 90 percent of pre order do not work out well. That the first purchace was succcessful is not a guarantee that the next one will be successful too. My friend that bought a Benz from Inspired regretted the deal and have sworn never to pre order again. Inspired cannot be trusted with anyones hard earned money. Please warn your wife so that she will not come back to this forum with tale of woes.

6 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by oluwaseunla(m): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
chibabe3: she was just lucky to have gotten a good car. Statistics has shown that 90 percent of pre order do not work out well. That the first purchace was succcessful is not a guarantee that the next one will be successful too. My friend that bought a Benz from Inspired regretted the deal and have sworn never to pre order again. Inspired cannot be trusted with anyones hard earned money. Please warn your wife so that she will not come back to this forum with tale of woes.
Not to worry, I think she's in safe hands. So far, deals handled by this guy has been 100% successful, which was why she used him in the first place. I can give one or two names here on nairaland, whose customers have no complaints so far.
I think pre-order in itself is not wrong, dealers not having standards is the problem we are having. But then standards are important in every aspect of life, be it pre-order or pepper selling.

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by alexisalex: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
chibabe3:
I gave someone money to Toyota carina but he returned my money after 4 months of making profit with my. Money. Tried using another guy and he bought a Mazda 626 instead of the Toyota. I gave another guy money and he bought a 1997 Corolla instead of the 2000 Model that we agreed.
Buying cars from Cotonuo is not worth the risk. The difference may be 50k when you buy from Nija. ITS SIMPLY NOT WORTH THE RISK.

chibabe3: In 2002, I Asked my cousin to buy a Carina 2 and he did that but sold the car to make more gain. Again in 2006, I gave him money to buy a Camry but he ended up buying a Mazda 626, 'that is the car everyone in Lagos is now using' was his reply. In 2007 I gave money to a friend also a car dealer to buy a 1998 corolla but he bought a 1996 model and changed the label to 1998 but I fought and collected my money back. The same friend bought a car for my father-in-law and also the son and there was so much issues. In all these, I have learnt never to deposit money for a car but simply pay for a car once it is available. Simply make people aware that you need a car and you will be surprised the number of car that will be brought to you. One thing you may never know is that most people have cars that they are struggling to sell and it's been difficult. They may readily give it out at a cheap price just to use money for other things. For example a friend of my handed a Honda accord 2003 America spec to me but I found it difficult selling it and since returned the car and right now he is ready to sell at just the landing cost. SIMPLY LOOK AROUND AND PAY FOR A GOOD RIDE THAT IS WITHIN YOUR REACH AND HAVE A PEACE OF MIND.

Na only you waka come get all these problem?
The truth is maybe you have a spiritual problem, . only you get friend brother, father, son in law and mother in law that have experienced this your badluck.
Sellers neeed to be careful as some buyers badluck is on another level.

9 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by fyneboi79(m): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
Betalyf:

To set the record straight the radio never worked on delivery at all.......right from the first day it was delivevered it didnt work and from my post i said i wasnt around to take the delivery myself and also the driver that brought the car from his auto
so if he claims it worked at his auto shop then it means somehow it has been tampered with before delivery since the car stayed over a week in his shop before delivery.

Thank God you have spoken about d radio for those who were unable to read ur post yet decided to judge that it stopped working when ‎u had taken possession of it. I pray he does a good job of fixing d machine. And you too Oga...shine ur eye next time o!
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by fyneboi79(m): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
Betalyf:

Thank God you have spoken about d radio for those who were unable to read ur post yet decided to judge that it stopped working when ‎u had taken possession of it. I pray he does a good job of fixing d machine. And you too Oga...shine ur eye next time o! Best of luck
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
I've said this before on here and was shouted down. No real business person should be using the clients money to do business.

A real dealer will have inventory on hand (risky yes but business is risky), and or order the car and deliver it to his dealership with no more than N10,000 deposit in an escrow account.

If the car doesn't meet the buyers requirements the seller forfeits the deposit but should be abel to sell the vehicle to someone else. If the car is as ordered then escrow will pay the dealer and the seller can walk away.

I know Nigerians are rich, if not it does not make any economic sense to deposit 40% of N3,5 million just for the privilege of buying a car.

Not saying this vehicle or this dealer does this but many of the cars are from Texas and East with snow, rust, flood, mileage rollbacks, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

Indian Snake Charmer Escapes Death As Deadly Python Nearly Strangled Him (Photo) / A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) / Horse Rider In Accident In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.