Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. (41272 Views)

16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault / Doctor Of Optometry / Is Community Pharmacy The Only "lucrative Aspect Of Pharmacy"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by NaMe4: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2014
zeezahbee: Get your info right, we do pharmaceutical microbiology so pathology comes in.

There's going to be serious problems with this. Eg this statement above. 'In some way we have had about the same training as medical doctors'. And we know our black man mentality...

Na ignorant patients I go pity pass sha.
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by Ulonwadi: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2014
Pennywise:

Do u know each time a doctor enters the theater he is putting his certificate on the line? Meanwhile pharmacists screw up prescriptions all the time and then replace a wrongly dispensed drug with a smile? No courts. No judge ever get to hear.

In naija? which yeye certificate on the line? When a doctor makes a mistake its only that patient that is affected meanwhile the actions of one pharmacist can kill hundreds as was seen in the "my pikin" teething mixture saga

2 Likes

Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by adeoladrg(m): 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
armadeo:

Please elaborate.

i assume this is the answer to my question. Let me pose another shouldn't you also be busy doing something else err i dunno like giving out drugs than going to a patients bedside and counselling e.g his lifestyle?

it is my belief that as a pharmacist you probably dispense hundreds of prescriptions a day. you can do a world of good by ensuring that the patient understands the prescription and dosage of medication to take. you have also interacted with the patient.

Whoever told you I'm the only pharmacist in the whole hospital must have misinformed you. We interact the patient at both places but emphasis been placed at the bedside this time.

Ur question would be the headache of the Chief Pharmaceutical Director or Director of Pharmaceutical services of the hospital. He'll determine the number of staffs he needs, he determines who sees the patients and who dispenses, he determines who visits the A&E patients or who sees the HIV patients. He surely knows how to do his Job, emphasis here on number of staff.

Moreover, Pharm techs could be employed to do the dispensing and the pharmacist would just scrutinize and counsel. Cheers.
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by Ulonwadi: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
obayaya:

Bros!!! I'll have to tell you sharrap for a second time. no offence.

With all due respect to the academia and the so called technocrats in pharmacy, They are probably good in pharmacy and pharmacology but they are poor administrators and policy formulators.

In Nigeria today, all pharmacists do is sit in the hospital dispensing drugs or set up a phantom pharmaceutical companies and start importing drugs from countries like Vietnam. VIETNAM for God's sake.

and This Pharm.D shit is all they could come up with? as a way of addressing the shortcomings of Pharmacy in Nigeria? Like seriously? This degree IMHO is a way of justifying their sitting in the hospitals. And will give them more impetus to keep drowning in mediocrity.

Canada still accepts B.Pharm as minimum requirement, even Vietnam. Yet their drug making industry is still active.

So spare me your rants and your grammar

Vietnam you are mentioning gives its manufacturing companies special tax waivers, minimal import duty and of course there's constant power unlike Nigeria where you have to provide your own power, pay exorbitant taxes, and even bribe custom officials to import your raw materials and when you finish producing the product, the yeye nigerians will tell you they prefer foreign drugs
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by adeoladrg(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
Dnaz: maybe dey want to do Obs n Gyn, paediatrics, medicine n surgery

Don't be derogatory. Use ur brain. We're vying for better services, you should do the same too!

We don't want to go to India no more, when we pay medics in naija doing nothing, don't let me open that topic oo!!!
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by eazydoc: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
pls pharmacists thank U oooooo! pls do not interact with our patients. U arent trained for that or for treating them. U dont go through wot we go through academically or psychologically. have U ever noticed that all doctors more or less behave the same way? have U ever wondered why? una think say e dey easy? if you want to interact with a patient, pick a JAMB form fill medicine and sign your life away. either that or wait for your friend or family to become sick. dont want to hear this nonsense anymore. mchew, rubbish. doctor indeed. pls cc. labscientists, attendants, community health workers

1 Like

Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by sisiafrika(f): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
Pennywise and his group, why are u guys feeling threatened? It pains to see a so called 'doctor' lacking in critical,objective nd irrational thinking as displayed by you lot all in d name of parasiting oda people's effort.
Take it easy lest you fall with illness. All I'm saying is reason things thoroughly nd out of the box. Being egocentric won't solve a thing.
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by sisiafrika(f): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
To d issue at hand, me thinks the problem is from 'inside'. The pharmacy profs and academia re d one behind the failure of d program, else hw will external force determines wat goes on inside if d insider demselves aren't non-challant?
I read a printed chat where a prof in pharmacy was interviewed abt d pharm.d program nd honestly his replies showed dey show they don't want it. It was just too obvious despite his euphemism.
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by adeoladrg(m): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
eazydoc: pls pharmacists thank U oooooo! pls do not interact with our patients. U arent trained for that or for treating them. U dont go through wot we go through academically or psychologically. have U ever noticed that all doctors more or less behave the same way? have U ever wondered why? una think say e dey easy? if you want to interact with a patient, pick a JAMB form fill medicine and sign your life away. either that or wait for your friend or family to become sick. dont want to hear this nonsense anymore. mchew, rubbish. doctor indeed. pls cc. labscientists, attendants, community health workers

Shey na wetin dem dey follow u talk be that? Funny people!!

What do you go through academically in school that say we shouldn't go to the patients bedside to talk to him about his drug? We are not trying to usurp ur authority or diagnose or even perform surgery!!

Smh!!!
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by adeoladrg(m): 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
s!s! afrika:
To d issue at hand, me thinks the problem is from 'inside'. The pharmacy profs and academia re d one behind the failure of d program, else hw will external force determines wat goes on inside if d insider demselves aren't non-challant?
I read a printed chat where a prof in pharmacy was interviewed abt d pharm.d program nd honestly his replies showed dry show they don't want it. It was just too obvious depiye his euphemism.

U're very correct!

Buh effort is been made to correct this at PCN level.
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by Pennywise(m): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
s!s! afrika:
I read a printed chat where a prof in pharmacy was interviewed abt d pharm.d program nd honestly his replies showed dry show they don't want it. It was just too obvious depiye his euphemism.

Sisi I am loving you right now. Thank you for the quote. The Prof worked hard to attain that status. He was a PHD and then a professor. He doesnt see how pharmD add value to pharmacy. How can a pharmacist abandon his drugs and go sit by a patient bedside. Do what might I ask? Give a superior opinion about the medications prescribed by a doctor and to which he has been properly advised?

It is really embarrassing when some people introduce themselves as Dr somebody and you find yourself asking 'Oh what field?' And he is telling you PharmD! What is our obsession with titles?
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by drered(m): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2014
Pennywise:

Sisi I am loving you right now. Thank you for the quote. The Prof worked hard to attain that status. He was a PHD and then a professor. He doesnt see how pharmD add value to pharmacy. How can a pharmacist abandon his drugs and go sit by a patient bedside. Do what might I ask? Give a superior opinion about the medications prescribed by a doctor and to which he has been properly advised?

It is really embarrassing when some people introduce themselves as Dr somebody and you find yourself asking 'Oh what field?' And he is telling you PharmD! What is our obsession with titles?

You still don't get it.. Pharmacist IN HOSPITALS want to be more involved in patient-care. This isn't about titles or salary/financial rewards because pharmacy as a profession is as financially rewarding as medicine for people who know their way. The drug business is VERY REWARDING.. This is about the patient/end-users nd maximising healthcare or are they not the reason why we are in the medical line? The ill-informed and ignorant might see it as encroaching but then in more civil climes it is called team work. Besides with the upgrade, i'm assuming the areas this professions cover will be clearly stated to avoid friction. There have been avoidable deaths/morbidity/adverse drug reactions that might have been prevented with other members of the health care team more directly-involved in patient care.. I personally am a victim of an adverse drug reaction that has changed my life in certain ways.. I don't get what the whole fuss is about. And I personally don't see much changing cuz the problem isn't just with doctors now but pharmacists also. Pharmacists are docile and are hardly ever united.. PCN,PSN as far as I'm concerned haven't done much to push the profession forward. Smh
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by KanayoIkeh(m): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
I think D pharm is really important and will greatly increase quality patient care. Same for DMLS. Maybe even more

2 Likes

Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by Pennywise(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
drered: You still don't get it.. Pharmacist IN HOSPITALS want to be more involved in patient-care. This isn't about titles or salary/financial rewards because pharmacy as a profession is as financially rewarding as medicine for people who know their way. The drug business is VERY REWARDING.. This is about the patient/end-users nd maximising healthcare or are they not the reason why we are in the medical line? The ill-informed and ignorant might see it as encroaching but then in more civil climes it is called team work. Besides with the upgrade, i'm assuming the areas this professions cover will be clearly stated to avoid friction. There have been avoidable deaths/morbidity/adverse drug reactions that might have been prevented with other members of the health care team more directly-involved in patient care.. I personally am a victim of an adverse drug reaction that has changed my life in certain ways.. I don't get what the whole fuss is about. And I personally don't see much changing cuz the problem isn't just with doctors now but pharmacists also. Pharmacists are docile and are hardly ever united.. PCN,PSN as far as I'm concerned haven't done much to push the profession forward. Smh

The resistance you are getting from Nigerians and the NUC even from the reverred Prof mentioned above is on account of the undeserved title. That is the unstated fact. PharmD can be declared min qualification requirement to practice pharmacy in Nigeria and it will be well received by all. But they cannot be regarded as doctors because they are not. They are not PHD pharmacy (those will be offended) and they are not doctors. Call them whatever. Architects who spend 6yrs in training are not called doctors why should pharmacy undergraduate program be so referred? Optometrists similarly went shopping around certain parts of the globe for justification and they came back and shot their program to 6yrs calling all optometry graduates doctors!! Its only a matter of time like I said bf physiotherapists, lad scientists and nurses follow suit.

Somebody within the NUC must have decided that this crazy obsession must stop. I doubt if the NMA is in anyway involved. If you have 100 doctors in this forum, you will have 100 different opinions. They are disorganized. It is wrong to think they masterminded this position of the NUC in anyway. People give them way too much credit than they are due.
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
What is the interest of Physicians in this matter?
They want to monopolise everything in the health sector.

Only them want to occupy the title of "Consultant"
Only them want to be Health Minister
Only them want to Head public and Private Health Facilities
Only them are pushing for the office of the Surgeon General of the Federation.
Only them want to bear the "Dr." Title in the Health Sector.
Only them want to own patients.

Pharmacists and other health practitioners are calling for equal opportunity...Physicians kicked.
Pharmacists are pushing for "grin Pharm" degree that will broaden the scope of pharmacists and give them more clinical roles in line with modern standard, Physicians are kicking.
What is the interest of Medical Doctors? Are they envious or something? The Argument against D Pharm is baseless and hold no water.
The Med Doctors should cÓncentrate on their roles and stop "pocknosing" in others affairs

5 Likes

Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by adeoladrg(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
Pennywise:

The resistance you are getting from Nigerians and the NUC even from the reverred Prof mentioned above is on account of the undeserved title. That is the unstated fact. PharmD can be declared min qualification requirement to practice pharmacy in Nigeria and it will be well received by all. But they cannot be regarded as doctors because they are not. They are not PHD pharmacy (those will be offended) and they are not doctors. Call them whatever. Architects who spend 6yrs in training are not called doctors why should pharmacy undergraduate program be so referred? Optometrists similarly went shopping around certain parts of the globe for justification and they came back and shot their program to 6yrs calling all optometry graduates doctors!! Its only a matter of time like I said bf physiotherapists, lad scientists and nurses follow suit.

Somebody within the NUC must have decided that this crazy obsession must stop. I doubt if the NMA is in anyway involved. If you have 100 doctors in this forum, you will have 100 different opinions. They are disorganized. It is wrong to think they masterminded this position of the NUC in anyway. People give them way too much credit than they are due.

So the ones that study optometry are not called doctors? The MBBS graduates we call doctors have PhD? And how do architects and pharmacists even correlate? Are you this dumb? You say we spend 6 years in school and want to be called 'doctor', how many years do MBBS graduates spend? Is not 6 years?

Those ones that studied pharmacy abroad should not be referred to as doctors?

Okay, the doctor thing is painful shey? I'm very sorry about that! When it is approved, u can swallow a bottle of methanol and ease your frustration. Oops!!

3 Likes

Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by zeezahbee(f): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
Kanayo Ikeh: I think D pharm is really important and will greatly increase quality patient care. Same for DMLS. Maybe even more
you gorrit. thanks kanayo
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by zeezahbee(f): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
adeola_drg:

So the ones that study optometry are not called doctors? The MBBS graduates we call doctors have PhD? And how do architects and pharmacists even correlate? Are you this dumb? You say we spend 6 years in school and want to be called 'doctor', how many years do MBBS graduates spend? Is not 6 years?

Okay, the doctor thing is painful shey? I'm very sorry about that! When it is approved, u can swallow a bottle of methanol and ease your frustration. Oops!!
hehehehe, you went hard on him. You have said it all. Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by armadeo(m): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
Can someone please explain bedside pharmacy to me. I dont get it.
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by armadeo(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
adeola_drg:

Finally. Its very obvious what your problem is.
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by sisiafrika(f): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
I appreciate people quoting me doing so with all their senses, if u won't den no point streSsing urself.
Insults? Not At all. U kept hammering gibberish about title after all being said ? Who does dat if not......? Pls fill dat in.
I don't know if you guys were thot some elements of reasoning and whatnot, even if not, notin bad in building it.
Well well well, its left to u, believe watever u want, facts are always facts and never will opinions take dat place.
Pennywise:

Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
zeezahbee: Olodo, who said Pharm D is PHd (doctorate degree). I won't explain again so use google to educate yourself.
you seems to have problem with comprehension.
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by sisiafrika(f): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2014
Why should d doctors always be d antagonist, trying to control nd regulate oda health professionals as if dey aren't autonomous in dia rights; it beats me. Do oda health professionals dictate or control wat goes on in ur fold? Why can't all just work as team and stop d parasitic lifestyle which is widely obtained particularly here in nigeria? You don't know it all . Respect yourself by respecting oda peoples interest. Why should u be disturbed about the progress of others. Why?

2 Likes

Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by drered(m): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
Pennywise:

You still don't get it. This isn't about title!! This is about improving patient outcome and pharmacy practice esp in hospitals because in hospitals, pharmaceutical practice is way too mechanical/routine. What is the whole fuss about the doctor title? Isn't there a clear distinction between a medical doctor/physician and a doctorate degree? Will u go ahead and say people that have doctorate degrees shouldn't be referred to as doctors cuz of exclusivity? is obtaining a doctorate degree not a matter of years or why do you make it look so unattainable? Or vet doctors don't carry the title? Are the pharmacists really trying to encroach or are the doctors just feeling threatened over there god complex? Why are we not looking at the bigger picture here.. The patients!.. In the US, to obtain an MB;BS or Pharm. D you go to pre-med/pharm for 2 - 4 years depending on wether you want a bachelor degree in addition to your MB;BS or Pharm D you then sit for the PCAT or MCAT which are similarly challenging nd if successful you proceed to med school/pharm school. At the end of the days you both have doctors.. Do you see members of the health care team in the US arguing about titles?.. In some parts of the US pharmacists are legally allowed to write prescriptions after certain courses have been obtained. So what really is the fuss? Will you feel better if the pharm. D program is run but graduants are not called doctors?

1 Like

Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by sisiafrika(f): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
armadeo: Can someone please explain bedside pharmacy to me. I dont get it.
Ur knowlegeable enuff to know what google is. How does pharmacy evolution nd improvement stop u from doing ur work. Why should you be bothered if your interests are genuine and not selfish? Pls go read for ur qualifying exams and stop feeling insecure. Thanks
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by armadeo(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
s!s! afrika:

Ur knowlegeable enuff to know what google is. How does pharmacy evolution nd improvement stop u from doing ur work. Why should you be bothered if your interests are genuine and not selfish? Pls go read for ur qualifying exams and stop feeling insecure. Thanks

Qualifying exams. grin grin

You are very funny. Many people who I thought are actually practicing pharmacists are students. Thank God for this faceless forum.
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
adeola_drg:

you guys seems to be confused. No nigerian university award " doctor of medicine" to any graduate, what they award is " bachelor of medicine, bachelor of surgery".
"Doctor of ........." like ' doctor of philosopy' is only awarded to postgraduate students who passed through PhD training.
Why are you introducing something that is not known in our university system?
The "Dr" used by MBBS graduates is a 'title' ( not a university certificate) awarded to them by their regulatory body.
If adding a 'title' to your name is the problem then get it from your regulatory body and while doing so do remember that DR is been patented by MBBS graduates.

2 Likes

Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by sisiafrika(f): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
If not for those reading , I would have told you to stop replying his obviously dummb posts.
Oonly insecurity is his problem.
He doesn't even know what he's fighting for. He started by saying pharm.d is wrong only for him to shift focus to title and d oda trash.

To pennywise:
Myy question, who are u to determine who deserve to be called doctor or not? Is ur reasoning not sick to say cos one is not PhD holder hence such is not qualified to be called a doctor? does ur MBBS cover PHD? Does iit exceed 6years? Pls goo to d US and order them to stop d pharm.d beause dey dnt deserve to be called doctors.
Ur being is seriously pathetic and I can only pity ur clients dats if ever u have graduated cos I wonder d sort of doctor that would have time for Rots ur spewing. Noting personal.
drered: You still don't get it. This isn't about title!! This is about improving patient outcome and pharmacy practice esp in hospitals because in hospitals, pharmaceutical practice is way too mechanical/routine. What is the whole fuss about the doctor title? Isn't there a clear distinction between a medical doctor/physician and a doctorate degree? Will u go ahead and say people that have doctorate degrees shouldn't be referred to as doctors cuz of exclusivity? is obtaining a doctorate degree not a matter of years or why do you make it look so unattainable? Or vet doctors don't carry the title? Are the pharmacists really trying to encroach or are the doctors just feeling threatened over there god complex? Why are we not looking at the bigger picture here.. The patients!.. In the US, to obtain an MB;BS or Pharm. D you go to pre-med/pharm for 2 - 4 years depending on wether you want a bachelor degree in addition to your MB;BS or Pharm D you then sit for the PCAT or MCAT which are similarly challenging nd if successful you proceed to med school/pharm school. At the end of the days you both have doctors.. Do you see members of the health care team in the US arguing about titles?.. In some parts of the US pharmacists are legally allowed to write prescriptions after certain courses have been obtained. So what really is the fuss? Will you feel better if the pharm. D program is run but graduants are not called doctors?
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by Pennywise(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
adeola_drg:

Those ones that studied pharmacy abroad should not be referred to as doct

U are a student. Forget PharmD. Its a fraud. U have been lied to. U will never find fulfilment in it. Better go take jamb form and apply to read medicine.Good luck. This fight is beyond u . Its been going on bf u were born.
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by sisiafrika(f): 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
joker5180: you guys seems to be confused. No nigerian university award " doctor of medicine" to any graduate, what they award is " bachelor of medicine, bachelor of surgery".
"Doctor of ........." like ' doctor of philosopy' is only awarded to postgraduate students who passed through PhD training.
Why are you introducing something that is not known in our university system?
The "Dr" used by MBBS graduates is a 'title' ( not a university certificate) awarded to them by their regulatory body.
If adding a 'title' to your name is the problem then get it from your regulatory body and while doing so do remember that DR is been patented by MBBS graduates.
seems u know better dan dos who brought d education to us. D pharm.d of a tin is not originated in Nigeria. If u have a problem with it, go to d US and make ur complaints. Why are u guys presenting urselves as dullatd for christ sake? Patented by whom? Wat is patent nd wat do u know abt it? U ppl are obsessed and its just so amusing. If I have a pharm.d degree, I would parade myself as a pharmacist not a medical doctor.nd most rxist will do same. Wat is so special abt d title dat u ppl feel furious abt is so so not comprehendable. Wat does is add? U guys are pathetic.
Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by adeoladrg(m): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
Pennywise:

U are a student. Forget PharmD. Its a fraud. U have been lied to. U will never find fulfilment in it. Better go take jamb form and apply to read medicine.Good luck. This fight is beyond u Its been going on bf u were born.

PharmD is a fraud? Yet the whole world has embraced it? You need to go back to all the schools you graduated from, right from primary school. Collect your tuition fees back, you were robbed, they scammed you! They didn't teach you how to think straight and apply logic. They owe you!!

And u're not the first medic to diss me about been a student on NL. This is the third university I've enrolled in, I've never thought about medicine, neither have I ever filled medicine on any form. If I come back to this world 100 times, I'll become a pharmacist over and over and over again. The fight is almost over I tell you

2 Likes

Re: Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
In few years time..Nigerian physicians will 'put a gun" on the head of Vet doctors and scream at them-"stop bearing doctors!', bwahahaha
I'm going to ask a cartoonist to draw up an artistic impression depicting that scenario and i'll post it here. lmao!
Hilarious bunch of insecure wardcoat-wearing and stethoscope-hanging nihilists. some of them though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High / FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres / I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.