Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE (63717 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Ephemmm: 7:45am On Jun 30, 2014
rushman003: 7th to comment! Like if u believed OP is a liar! Cos love don't cost a damn thing... If u love there is no extent to which u can't go, so doing things like ds is so welcome, i does some for ma GF, yet she aprc8 so its about understanding of both parties involvedd

Yes I agreed with U cos it is absolutely impossible to be in love and be wise. In one way or the other, everyone of us must have done either half or part of points enumerated above.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:47am On Jun 30, 2014
Wonder How Many Relationship This Post Will Ruin In The Next 24hrs. Most Expecially The NO-6... THANK GOD MA GURL AINT ON NL!!

*dancing Azonto*
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by andy24(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2014
To the poster of this topic. Everyone has a right to make choices/ decisions, bad or good. # Respect pples choices
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by henryobinna(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2014
Martini101: FRANCE GO HEAR AM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGERIA 3 - FRANCE 1
peophet! prophesy
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Prowizy2(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2014
today na today. . #TeamFrance
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by publicenemy(m): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2014
h
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by kemthegirl(f): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2014
fgee10: planning and arranging a future wit him,where 2 him u are just number 15 or even 27

Same u will come to naira land crying that ur girlfriend(number one) cheated on u. Girls r wiser now. U might think u r fooling her but she has got her A game mapped out. Personally from experience I have learnt and decided not to conduct my self as a married woman in the name of faithfulness when d man has not given even alomo bitters on my head.

5 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by babasaxo(f): 8:00am On Jun 30, 2014
Applicable to all ladies that see you as a man with bright and great future,you don't blame them,my gf is culprit just that she hate tatoo
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by hardbody: 8:00am On Jun 30, 2014
Alikaxon: I understand, but what girls need to know is that, we guys don't hastenly take such decisions. I may hav been dating her for 6 yrs because I see no reason to brk up. But we just can't take that decision cos we ain't sure, the future ain't certain to us, anything can happen. The patient dog sometimes eat the fatest bone or get starved. If she is patient til I'm ready and I later married her....she's lucky. She might stil wait patiently but I later didn't marry her also due to some considerations...

May this happen to your sisters and daughters when you do get them, then you will know what emotional disaster you would have caused some people.

7 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by fixmykey(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2014
2gbasky- Are you sure you did not enjoy or play of the things you listed out? Can you swear? there is God oooo
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Gooci(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2014
rushman003: 7th to comment! Like if u believed OP is a liar! Cos love don't cost a damn thing... If u love there is no extent to which u can't go, so doing things like ds is so welcome, i does some for ma GF, yet she aprc8 so its about understanding of both parties involvedd

I does some for ma GF, koni da fun english. Hav fun exploding cheesy
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by condralbede(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2014
Giving a Man that has not paid for ur pride price BJ in hot afternoon tongue

2 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 30, 2014
slowpoke on the loose.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by PapiDShipCapt(m): 8:05am On Jun 30, 2014
Mondisweets: i tattoed eze on my bum bum and not more than 2hrs later he professed his love for numerous women angry
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by experimentist: 8:07am On Jun 30, 2014
I haven't read the article but I know 'they also bleeps their victim anyhow'... cry
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Cecediva(f): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2014
I weep for you guys
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by obayaya(m): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2014
Eze Promoe: Tattooing your boyfriend's name on your body! angry

Now that's foolishness
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by enomakos(m): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2014
justi4jesu: Making yourself pregnant to hold him down...

Sorry if he is not into you then dont force it.. undecided
this the one i hate most
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2014
obayaya:

Now that's foolishness

Good morning angry grin

U think Wenger go buy another striker?
That Campbell boy is not bad o grin
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2014
Wonder How Many Relationship This Post Will Ruin In The Next 24hrs. Most Expecially The NO-6... THANK GOD MA GURL AINT ON NL!!
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by victorv12(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2014
@op, It's a man's world. We deserve more than all the things that you stated. Sometimes, I lay in my bed and dream of being hand-fed...Yea! Some brothers deserve that.

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 30, 2014
DesChyko: Lol.. If she doesn't do many of what you posted, I would never take her seriously.. Hehehe

Gbam!!!!
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by JEITO: 8:15am On Jun 30, 2014
2gbasky22:
Here are some stupid things that girls do in the
name of love:

1. Living in the same room with a man who has
not paid your bride-price or wedded you; this is
foolishness of you.
2. Accepting to be a second wife. Yu are a living
dead, you have a better option, yu better think
big.
3. Wearing the engagement ring of a man who
doesn't even know your parents or house. You
are wasting yur time & blessing.
4. Using your boyfriend's picture as your profile
picture on Facebook, thus blocking serious and
potential suitors. Hey, you have missed it all.
5. Giving your virginity to a man who has not
paid your bride-price. You have lost yur dignity
in life.
6. Cooking food regularly and washing clothes
for your boyfriend. That was a big mistake of
yur life
7. Disobeying your parents for the sake of a
man you are dating. You are out of yur brain
8. Giving sex to a man simply because he
promised to marry you. Haba! Na only yhu waka come?
9. Sending your nude pictures to your
boyfriend. Chaii dia is God O! shame on yhu
10. A man will beat you and you will still be
saying that you can not do without him; hmm
you need deliverance
11. A man cheats on you and you still say that
you can never quit him, Hmm you need prayer. And hot factory reset slap.

Add yhurs
omo u gbaskky die! The list confirm
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by justi4jesu(f): 8:16am On Jun 30, 2014
enomakos: this the one i hate most

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by akiOYIBO: 8:17am On Jun 30, 2014
Sijo01: Love is blind lipsrsealed
Na lie.....Love get FOUR big eyes. Two fir d gurl and two for the guy...wetin go make am blind?
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 30, 2014
Na wah o. lipsrsealed
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by omoadeleye(m): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2014
vizier007: wearing an engagement ring he gave u 4~5 years ago and waiting for marriage..
her hand na "key holder" or she is lord of the ring
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Talon05: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2014
sandijey: Na wah o. lipsrsealed
Sandi Sandi
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by tuffgongjo(m): 8:19am On Jun 30, 2014
vizier007: wearing an engagement ring he gave u 4~5 years ago and waiting for marriage..
.she wan turn Lady of the Ring.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by IAMBREEZY: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2014
Getting pregnant for a guy that dosen't love you and at the end you have to abort the child, some girls really need hot factory reset slap.

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by scobaba: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2014
@OP...u just dey run ur. Mouth. Some of those tyns need to be done to extend from girlfriend to. Wife. Ooo.

I'm married and my wife today did some of those...so. wetin u dey talk. grin

Though I agree with. You on points 3,9and 10.

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2014
Talon05:
Sandi Sandi

Hello......... grin who is talon?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? / Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.