Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE (63660 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Emma8043(m): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2014
2gbasky22:
Here are some stupid things that girls do in the
name of love:

1. Living in the same room with a man who has
not paid your bride-price or wedded you; this is
foolishness of you.
2. Accepting to be a second wife. Yu are a living
dead, you have a better option, yu better think
big.
3. Wearing the engagement ring of a man who
doesn't even know your parents or house. You
are wasting yur time & blessing.
4. Using your boyfriend's picture as your profile
picture on Facebook, thus blocking serious and
potential suitors. Hey, you have missed it all.
5. Giving your virginity to a man who has not
paid your bride-price. You have lost yur dignity
in life.
6. Cooking food regularly and washing clothes
for your boyfriend. That was a big mistake of
yur life
7. Disobeying your parents for the sake of a
man you are dating. You are out of yur brain
8. Giving sex to a man simply because he
promised to marry you. Haba! Na only yhu waka come?
9. Sending your nude pictures to your
boyfriend. Chaii dia is God O! shame on yhu
10. A man will beat you and you will still be
saying that you can not do without him; hmm
you need deliverance
11. A man cheats on you and you still say that
you can never quit him, Hmm you need prayer. And hot factory reset slap.

Add yhurs
The most annoying thing about this @OP is that his GF dos all this to this and now he thnks she is a fool my brother if ur in LOVE you will even do more than what you post

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by RuffRhyder(m): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2014
Still having sex with a guy who sleeps around,

hmm!

STD is already your concubine.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by 50calibre(m): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2014
Lolss is virginity a precious commodity that needs to be preserved, why do people think like this? Most guys don't even want a virgin for a wife.

I'm surprised most Nigerian women are not calling for the payment of bride price to be scraped yet they are willing to imbibe many aspects of western culture, the one that suits them.

If you truly want to live as equals, then a man shouldn't have to come and buy you from your parents else you're his property.

3 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Engnrcollins(m): 8:26am On Jun 30, 2014
Ignoring other guys because he promised to marry you
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by ceeceeco: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2014
Women are very funny creatures and d most confused species on earth.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by 2goodbobo(m): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2014
vizier007: wearing an engagement ring he gave u 4~5 years ago and waiting for marriage..

LORD OF THE RING THINGS grin
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Bigsteveg(m): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2014
2gbasky22:
Here are some stupid things that girls do in the
name of love:

1. Living in the same room with a man who has
not paid your bride-price or wedded you; this is
foolishness of you.
2. Accepting to be a second wife. Yu are a living
dead, you have a better option, yu better think
big.
3. Wearing the engagement ring of a man who
doesn't even know your parents or house. You
are wasting yur time & blessing.
4. Using your boyfriend's picture as your profile
picture on Facebook, thus blocking serious and
potential suitors. Hey, you have missed it all.
5. Giving your virginity to a man who has not
paid your bride-price. You have lost yur dignity
in life.
6. Cooking food regularly and washing clothes
for your boyfriend. That was a big mistake of
yur life
7. Disobeying your parents for the sake of a
man you are dating. You are out of yur brain
8. Giving sex to a man simply because he
promised to marry you. Haba! Na only yhu waka come?
9. Sending your nude pictures to your
boyfriend. Chaii dia is God O! shame on yhu
10. A man will beat you and you will still be
saying that you can not do without him; hmm
you need deliverance
11. A man cheats on you and you still say that
you can never quit him, Hmm you need prayer. And hot factory reset slap.

Add yhurs

Most of these issues u raised are pointless,
-do u want to tell me partners having sex b4 marriage wont make a good couple, or
- how many girls remain virgin till dey are married, (u as a man will come out to say, she's not giving u sex and crying fowl)
-so its a crime to use ur boyfriend/girlfriend pics as a dp now
-and also, its now a crime to be a second wife? There are some religion that supports it, some polygamous home is even better than one man-one woman home,

Next time, consider environment, family, religion and base ur points on real facts, cos even if my gf dont do some of these things u mentioned, it may not work out well and also i need to do some of these for her also to show my genuine love.
What works for Mr A may not work for Mr B

4 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by 2goodbobo(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2014
Kenbubble: ....

FUNNY DUDE grin
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by fixmykey(m): 8:31am On Jun 30, 2014
COMMENT

3 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Talon05: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2014
sandijey:

Hello......... grin who is talon?
Hi...cheesy Talon is Diamond dre

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by obayaya(m): 8:33am On Jun 30, 2014
San Miguel:

Good morning angry grin

U think Wenger go buy another striker?
That Campbell boy is not bad o grin

Campbell is good enough, Giroud is getting better, We haven't seen much of Yaya sanogo.

If only wenger will activate the buyback Clause in Carlos Vela's contract, we'll have more than enough bite in the attack
How was your night?
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 30, 2014
some silly things stupid and jobless posters do;
1. Post silly topics and can't use correct grammar
2. Always looking for a victim
3. Come on Nairaland to talk poo when their girlfriends dump them or when no girl wants them
My advice:
GET A LIFE OK?

4 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 30, 2014
obayaya:

Campbell is good enough, Giroud is getting better, We haven't seen much of Yaya sanogo.

If only wenger will activate the buyback Clause in Carlos Vela's contract, we'll have more than enough bite in the attack
How was your night?

It was ok my senator.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by ruemu(m): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2014
Alikaxon: I understand, but what girls need to know is that, we guys don't hastenly take such decisions. I may hav been dating her for 6 yrs because I see no reason to brk up. But we just can't take that decision cos we ain't sure, the future ain't certain to us, anything can happen. The patient dog sometimes eat the fatest bone or get starved. If she is patient til I'm ready and I later married her....she's lucky. She might stil wait patiently but I later didn't marry her also due to some considerations...

and what made u think its nice to date a lady for 6years..
Truth is men are indecisive,(when it come to settling with a woman) some fear for the unknown... some.. financial consideration etc..

I tell my female friends.. dont waste ur time with such men.. or better still help them in decision making..
I tell my male friends ... ooo u want to pay school fees of ur kids when u are using working stick right?? besides fear not.. the Lord will and must provide..because He is faithful

from experience.. men really dont know what they want and when... but when they are in and the lady is right.. they enjoy the bliss.
my 1cent.

3 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by IAMBREEZY: 8:35am On Jun 30, 2014
And also tattooing her boyfriend face on her private part when the bítch don't know the nigga is a hardcore player, Goddamnit! Some bitches needs some shaolin. kicks,now if the nigga dumps her azz she gonna be screaming these niggas ain't loyal, pathetic! Am sorry for some girls in fela's voice.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2014
But if a woman doesn't do all these the Op mentioned,you ungrateful men will still complain we don't love you.

Nigerian men sha.....smh

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by akiOYIBO: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2014
50calibre: Lolss is virginity a precious commodity that needs to be preserved, why do people think like this? Most guys don't even want a virgin for a wife.

I'm surprised most Nigerian women are not calling for the payment of bride price to be scraped yet they are willing to imbibe many aspects of western culture, the one that suits them.

If you truly want to live as equals, then a man shouldn't have to come and buy you from your parents else you're his property.
Its never a problem paying bride prize unless a situation whereby the guy has to go bankrupt for it..
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Phikom(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2014
The chronicles of foolishness.... grin cheesy
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by larrymoore(m): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2014
Yes, some drop out of school because of their bf.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by UjSizzle(f): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2014
Love can make you stupid if you don't go in with wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by majamajic(m): 8:45am On Jun 30, 2014
Sijo01: Love is blind lipsrsealed

U are not the only one guilty of any of those things, almost all the girls does. Don't worry,
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by akiOYIBO: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2014
obayaya:

How was your night?
yaya sanogo is astounding from all the a fore listed strikers....only if wenger would realise how imperative it is to build up sanogo.it won't take much time to unleash the potentials he has
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Okeycima: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2014
Alikaxon: Hey! Mr Op. What then is love? Love is blind and kind, it can do anything. And again, please don't make it seem a character with girls alone.... What of a guy who 'll buy an ipad, take a girl for shopping and buy her heaven and earth like a maga when she is not even a wife, what have u bought for ur mum? But its good to be in love, don't get it twisted!
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Godson201333(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2014
ty-tymer:
-Sticking to an abuser while keeping a better man in the friend-zone. angry

-Believing an obvious lie. angry

Lol you hit the nail
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by victorazy(m): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2014
wengerjay: Waiting endlessly for USA-based fiance who has already married an Akata woman abroad to get a stay.And the lady continues to tell her suitors boastfully in Nigeria that my guy is based abroad.She waits until she develops menopause.

grin
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by obayaya(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2014
San Miguel:

It was ok my senator.

grin
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Godson201333(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2014
MissG_dope: some silly things stupid and jobless posters do;
1. Post silly topics and can't use correct grammar
2. Always looking for a victim
3. Come on Nairaland to talk poo when their girlfriends dump them or when no girl wants them
My advice:
GET A LIFE OK?

why are you mad swerry ...does any of these affects you

3 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by obayaya(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2014
akiOYIBO:
yaya sanogo is astounding from all the a fore listed strikers....only if wenger would realise how imperative it is to build up sanogo.it won't take much time to unleash the potentials he has

Wenger has a history of spotting and developing talents and I'm sure he'll help Yaya grow. But Arsenal needs a lot of cover up front. 4 strikers will do
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by fejeerow(f): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2014
Lol...i was a victim.... funny but it is better to stay away from matters of the heart...
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by akiOYIBO: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2014
berem: But if a woman doesn't do all these the Op mentioned,you ungrateful men will still complain we don't love you.

Nigerian men sha.....smh
Is dat a complaint or what? O girl shape your mouth. You girls are silly untruthful...how am I even sure you're truly in Love with me even after showing all those things without slackening...women does not deserve any better from men.

3 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by fejeerow(f): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2014
fixmykey: COMMENT
lol
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2014
vizier007: wearing an engagement ring he gave u 4~5 years ago and waiting for marriage..
. Sister of the rings grin grin grin lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things / Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.