Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE (63712 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Blackgold09(f): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
deavicky: blackgold u don marry? If u never pls marry me
e sweet 2 talk deavicky so mk i smile in english lang.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Yinkwamo(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
Reminds me of my undergraduate years @ the University. Lot of girls wore engagement rings in year one.. By year three, most of the engagement rings disappeared from their fingers. Dunno what happened to them. Lol!
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Medunah: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
alpacino9: Oooop I hail o that ur number 6 no follow u wan talk say ur gf no dey cook nor wash ur cloth? If she no do am na ur mama go waka come from huz come do am for u? Ur name na ohievia
what wrong with ur own hands?? Cant u wash ur clothes urself?
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Gooci(m): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2014
sincerely, i dont kno what guys derive from girl washing their clothes, cooking for them, nd oda bla bla....... it just irritates me, i can only allow my gf to do washing if only we are doing it together. if she don bcom wife, then she can now help me wash, cook. na dat time i get 100% right over her
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by IAMBREEZY: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
Missmossy:
Hian! you harsh oo "grin"
hahaha am just stating the obvious now,some of this things happens in real life besides one of my pal(a player)showed me couple of pics of a girl that tattooed his face on her behind,he was actually dating her,and i was like sonofagun! Some girls don't have sense sha what if the nigga dumps her sorry behind,Goddamnit!!!
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by JoeCutie(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
Going to Night class with your boyfriend while or after it rained. What do you think you guys are going there to do? Read? Read gini? Iffa hear... Self deceit! undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
Dating your ex-boyfriend's best friend hoping he'll marry you. Hmmmmmmm.... There is God ooo
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Mintayo(m): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
Gooci: sincerely, i dont kno what guys derive from girl washing their clothes, cooking for them, nd oda bla bla....... it just irritates me, i can only allow my gf to do washing if only we are doing it together. if she don bcom wife, then she can now help me wash, cook. na dat time i get 100% right over her
You are very correct. Some ladies just don't know there worth. As long as you are not married to a guy,there shld be a limit to what you do for him,same goes for the guy too. What happens if you too now didnt get married?

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by BibiBasy(f): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
What is the role/response of the guy in all this??
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by himike247(m): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
Discover How To Have Scores Of The Exact Type Of Women You Like Wanting To Date You Within Hours & How To Get The Phone Number Of Any Woman You Like Within 7 Minutes Of Meeting Her. Just Visit http://hookup.myspecialpackage.com

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Sijo01(f): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
majamajic:

U are not the only one guilty of any of those things, almost all the girls does. Don't worry,

Was it stated in my post that I was guilty youngman?
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by SweetyZinta(f): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2014
..[/quote] tongue ...MAGA DON PAY SHOUT HALLELUYAH
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by oblo(m): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
Abeg make person open another thread with same subject but with guymen as subject... grin
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by MrRenaissance: 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
@farano:
*hiohiohiohiohio* see this one o. What do you know? smh.. Dem elders dey Somalia abi? I've seen many cases after engagement today, tomorrow na marriage
Engagement today, marriage tomorrow? In this Earth or Jupiter? Try another lie, this one is too stale.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by farano(f): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mr Renaissance: Engagement today, marriage tomorrow? In this Earth or Jupiter? Try another lie, this one is too stale.
There's nothing much in paying of bride price if you don't no. So far there are two or more people too collect the required items n money.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by fubbyy(m): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
2gbasky22:
Here are some stupid things that girls do in the
name of love:

1. Living in the same room with a man who has
not paid your bride-price or wedded you; this is
foolishness of you.
2. Accepting to be a second wife. Yu are a living
dead, you have a better option, yu better think
big.
3. Wearing the engagement ring of a man who
doesn't even know your parents or house. You
are wasting yur time & blessing.
4. Using your boyfriend's picture as your profile
picture on Facebook, thus blocking serious and
potential suitors. Hey, you have missed it all.
5. Giving your virginity to a man who has not
paid your bride-price. You have lost yur dignity
in life.
6. Cooking food regularly and washing clothes
for your boyfriend. That was a big mistake of
yur life
7. Disobeying your parents for the sake of a
man you are dating. You are out of yur brain
8. Giving sex to a man simply because he
promised to marry you. Haba! Na only yhu waka come?
9. Sending your nude pictures to your
boyfriend. Chaii dia is God O! shame on yhu
10. A man will beat you and you will still be
saying that you can not do without him; hmm
you need deliverance
11. A man cheats on you and you still say that
you can never quit him, Hmm you need prayer. And hot factory reset slap.

Add yhurs
I disagree with number 8, why do nigerians have this mentality that sex is only enjoyed by the male folks?

"Giving sex to a man" you said, as if she's doing him a favor,don't she also need the sex?

Mtcheeew, low mentality
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
fubbyy: I disagree with number 8, why do nigerians have this mentality that sex is only enjoyed by the male folks?

"Giving sex to a man" you said, as if she's doing him a favor,don't she also need the sex?

Mtcheeew, low mentality

ediot, how many nigerians have you met that said so?
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by benswagtt(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
rushman003: 7th to comment! Like if u believed OP is a liar! Cos love don't cost a damn thing... If u love there is no extent to which u can't go, so doing things like ds is so welcome, i does some for ma GF, yet she aprc8 so its about understanding of both parties involvedd
u gbo, u rest!
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by fubbyy(m): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
Herodion:

ediot, how many nigerians have you met that said so?
who be this one? Must you comment because others are commenting? Mumu
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
fubbyy: who be this one? Must you comment because others are commenting? Mumu

Monkey Boy, Who Are The Others? Nonsense.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by MrRenaissance: 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
@farano:
There's nothing much in paying of bride price if you don't no. So far there are two or more people too collect the required items n money.
who's talking of paying the bride price? I'm telling it's a fat lie for a Nigerian to engage/propose to you today, and marry you tomorrow. Which sort of lie is that? Are talking to a wood? So he proposes to you today, flies down to your villa today, talks with the elders/parents, pays the bride price, and flies back to meet wedding planners etc, to organise the traditional wedding and marries you the next day? Which kind of dumb lie is this? Stop trying to justify your lie, it makes no single sense.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Noelle01: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
Martini101: FRANCE GO HEAR AM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGERIA 3 - FRANCE 1
Sweetie, if only wishes were horses
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by farano(f): 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
@farano:
If dah his engagement ring passes one week without him paying my bride price, I'll just sell it..
Mr Renaissance: who's talking of paying the bride price? I'm telling it's a fat lie for a Nigerian to engage/propose to you today, and marry you tomorrow. Which sort of lie is that? Are talking to a wood? So he proposes to you today, flies down to your villa today, talks with the elders/parents, pays the bride price, and flies back to meet wedding planners etc, to organise the traditional wedding and marries you the next day? Which kind of dumb lie is this? Stop trying to justify your lie, it makes no single sense.
Point of correction, I didn't mention traditional marriage or white wedding pls and i'm not lying too! Try to understand someone's comment before quoting him/her
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
vizier007:
whats ur own definition of engagement o
to be engaged with some1 means u r in serious relationship and u guyz wanna marry
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by fubbyy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
Herodion:

Monkey Boy, Who Are The Others? Nonsense.
Lol... From your comment I can see that you are childish, how old are u?
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
fubbyy: Lol... From your comment I can see that you are childish, how old are u?
I See. You Are A Sucker For `childish words'.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Rejoice5000(f): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
Giving him money to support his bizness while the two of u are planning to get married without knowing that Mr wedding planner has a wife ad four children in the village.O.Y.0.ladies don't drop KOBO uptill u answer MRS.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by akiOYIBO: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
50calibre:

True! But it's not about the money, it's about what it symbolises.
you must not uphold negatives or disadvantages of certain things...remember there is also the advantage.Single story telling is dangerous
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by akiOYIBO: 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
Rejoice5000: Giving him money to support his bizness while the two of u are planning to get married without knowing that Mr wedding planner has a wife ad four children in the village.O.Y.0.ladies don't drop KOBO uptill u answer MRS.
hmmmmm lets see how market will look like after this thread....
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by akiOYIBO: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
Gooci: sincerely, i dont kno what guys derive from girl washing their clothes, cooking for them, nd oda bla bla....... it just irritates me, i can only allow my gf to do washing if only we are doing it together. if she don bcom wife, then she can now help me wash, cook. na dat time i get 100% right over her
bros na u dey yarn so...abi na beer?
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by andyanders: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
When a Lady start bearing children for a man who has not paid for how bride price, her brain should be formatted.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by tintingz(m): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
shizzle11: But seriously what is no 5 doing there? and whats special about virginity? its just overrated. who needs a virgin anyway? angry
Many guys still love virgins and end up marrying a Virgin .

It is not overrated, it speaks of self-discipline .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day / Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos) / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.