Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Ladies,can You Send Him Money? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,can You Send Him Money? (2094 Views)

Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? / When He Asks You To Lend Him Money / He Says He Won't Make Me His Girlfriend Unless I Give Him Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,can You Send Him Money? by Mintayo(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sophiatabitha: I can, i will, I DO and i will continue doing it.
hmmm...first woman to say that. If only cld knw the detailswinkwink
Re: Ladies,can You Send Him Money? by Mintayo(m): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
smiley
2s£xy:

yes, we do but very very very few.

My friend who got married 2 months ago is an example.

I don't but any girl wey no make any sacrifice for my head no go pass that line...

We all have to bring something to the table.
cheesycheesy
Re: Ladies,can You Send Him Money? by Sophiatabitha(f): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mintayo:
hmmm...first woman to say that. If only cld knw the detailswinkwink

I send money to my bf whenever he need's it, that is if i do have it, he helps me out too. So it is a trade by barter thing. Its called sharing my dear.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Send Him Money? by Mintayo(m): 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sophiatabitha:
I send money to my bf whenever he need's it, that is if i do have it, he helps me out too. So it is a trade by barter thing. Its called sharing my dear.
smiles. Think me like that.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ladies,can You Send Him Money? by Sophiatabitha(f): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mintayo:
smiles. Think me like that.cheesycheesycheesy

Sorry what does that mean?
Re: Ladies,can You Send Him Money? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mintayo:
interesting.
Does it actually matter? Afterall, you two are in a kinda relationship.
It does cos i would like to see my money being put to good profitable use cheesy
Re: Ladies,can You Send Him Money? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mintayo:
Lol,you are very correct,but that is if they are really sending or given guys the money. cheesy

A lot do, but some won't come out and say it. Only the sincere ones.....But the day kasala go burst eeh, they will tell you or broadcast to the outside world about your life and how they helped you get to where you are; as if say na them be your God. Rudely, they will also want to override and control things. If the going is so tough for a guy, just borrow and pay them back.....

NEVER you rely on them for the basic things.... NEVER.... smiley
Re: Ladies,can You Send Him Money? by Mintayo(m): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
neutralwaya:

A lot do, but some won't come out and say it. Only the sincere ones.....But the day kasala go burst eeh, they will tell you or broadcast to the outside world about your life and how they helped you get to where you are; as if say na them be your God. Rudely, they will also want to override and control things. If the going is so tough for a guy, just borrow and pay them back.....

NEVER you rely on them for the basic things.... NEVER.... smiley
Lol. You are very correct.
Re: Ladies,can You Send Him Money? by Mintayo(m): 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ify Angela:
It does cos i would like to see my money being put to good profitable use cheesy
Lol. Well that is if you actually know. cheesysmiley
Re: Ladies,can You Send Him Money? by Mintayo(m): 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sophiatabitha:

Sorry what does that mean?
I think i like that.cheesycheesy
Re: Ladies,can You Send Him Money? by farano(f): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2014
ty-tymer:

Why am I not surprised? grin
tongue
Re: Ladies,can You Send Him Money? by TyTymer(m): 11:13am On Jul 01, 2014
@farano:
tongue
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies,can You Send Him Money? by farano(f): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2014
ty-tymer:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,can You Send Him Money? by TyTymer(m): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2014
@farano:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin
shocked Runs away
Re: Ladies,can You Send Him Money? by laplace12(m): 2:35am On Jul 02, 2014
mayapop: um yeah! I Can do it, but to someone i really love cheesy, i'll also catch a Grenade lipsrsealed
lol, at catch grenade.
Re: Ladies,can You Send Him Money? by laplace12(m): 2:38am On Jul 02, 2014
90% of ladies wont do it. Though someone had done it for me several times before.
Re: Ladies,can You Send Him Money? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2014
Its no biggie,if he needs and i have it,ll give it to him.
Once dated a guy I do help out now and then,sometimes he pays me back,sometimes he doesn't,while visiting @times i buy stuffs and prepare for him,what irked me the most was while i was in dire need of money for my business he shenked me.right now am wiser and smarter gringrin
Re: Ladies,can You Send Him Money? by Mintayo(m): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
miz tola: Its no biggie,if he needs and i have it,ll give it to him.
Once dated a guy I do help out now and then,sometimes he pays me back,sometimes he doesn't,while visiting @times i buy stuffs and prepare for him,what irked me the most was while i was in dire need of money for my business he shenked me.right now am wiser and smarter gringrin
Lol@ wiser and smarter.
But what if he genuinely do not have the money?cheesycheesy
Re: Ladies,can You Send Him Money? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mintayo:
Lol@ wiser and smarter.
But what if he genuinely do not have the money?cheesycheesy
lol,There's love in sharing nau
Re: Ladies,can You Send Him Money? by Mintayo(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
cheesycheesy
miz tola: lol,There's love in sharing nau
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ladies,can You Send Him Money? by Saraha1(f): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
Have done that in the past, I give willing without expecting anything in return, but just recent I change. I mean CHANGE!

Some people takes your giving nature as you being fool.Right now I have port .
Re: Ladies,can You Send Him Money? by Mintayo(m): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sarah a: Have done that in the past, I give willing without expecting anything in return, but just recent I change. I mean CHANGE!

Some people takes your giving nature as you being fool.Right now I have port .
hmmm. You are right though. People do take your giving nature for granted. But shld that stop us from giving?

(1) (2) (Reply)

GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? / Get Him To Express His Feelings To You! Tips To Help Your Man Open Up / Why Ladys Should Not Propose A Naija Guy. A Must Read For Ladys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.