Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer (679043 Views)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (223) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by onyiblanche: 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
VisaOfficer:

Sorry to frighten you! We asked your husband for a scanned copy of your marriage certificate -- we thought we had one here, but didn't see it when compiling the immigration packets. The visas are printed etc. etc. All is well!

'FRIGHTEN' is the word! he was later called back and told exactly what you said. The marriage certificate has been scanned and sent to LagosIV@state.gov. Thank you for the prompt response. We unreservedly appreciate your highly esteemed sense of commitment to our course and this forum in general.Ma,we cannot thank you enough. Again, we are so grateful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
fyv722:
No i was not arrested at all. I left on my own. I am only asking because i have their residence permit on my passport

I didn't think you'd been arrested! I should have stated that better. People need to submit police certificates from countries where they've lived for more than a year, unless they were ever arrested in that country, in which case they need to submit police certificates even if they were only there for a day.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
cute2014:

Hello maam,how are you doing?Long time,shey?!!!

The kids and I have been settling down nicely.I submitted the I-130 application for husby in January,processing time @ Vermont Service Center where it got routed to was 30th September,2013 as at Jan 20,2014 cry.Its a long time away but we are still grateful that the window of opportunity existed.Thanks so very much for your encouragement and assurances when we thought all hopes were lost.God bless you and your team in its entirety for your good work.

Glad to hear you're doing well! I hope your husband's interview is scheduled soon!

I have a question on behalf of my sister,her husband's dad is Togolese but mum is Nigerian.The parents met,got married,gave birth to 4 kids in Nigeria.The dad died in Nigeria in 1997,the body was transported and got buried in Togo.The 4 kids have never gone to Togo before except their mum.The kids have the dad's surname (very obvious that its a non-Nigerian name,lol) but they all went to school in Nigeria and I guess all have Nigerian passports for identification.The questions ma:

1.Can they apply for the DV lottery using their dad's nationality?

2.Should any of them be lucky and get selected for further processing,must they get Togolese passports?Or would their dad's documents be enough?

3.Can such a person be interviewed in Lagos or must it be in Togo?

The reason for this is because they want to know the rules and how it applies specifically to their situation before venturing into it.
Thanks and do enjoy your weekend ma.

Edited: My earlier answer was incorrect, but not in the way I had hoped. Neither the children nor the mother in this case are eligible to apply for the Diversity Visa lottery. If the father were still alive, both he and the mother could apply; but the mother cannot apply as a widow, and the children cannot apply because "A child born in a non-qualifying country in which neither parent was born nor resident at the time of the child’s birth, may claim the birthplace of either parent." In this case, only the father was non-Nigerian; the mother is Nigerian. So the children are not eligible, because only one of their parents is from an eligible country.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by fyv722: 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Thank you so much for your reply. Also i was able to contact ustraveldoc and they resolved my Ds-160 barcode number issue on my appointment scheduling confirmation. Thank you

1 Like

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by adeworth1: 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Thks ma for your kindly respond.we are LPR still waiting for our periodity date to be updated.we got a checklist mail from NVC that my husband needs a co sponsor to add because of his income .ma my question is hope this is not like a red flag because his filing for me and our son .thks in advance ma
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by olusola009: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
Good day VO. Thanks for the great work on this forum. I have some questions to ask, my fiance who is a LPR waitng to become a citizen. He recently got to know that 30months stay in the US is one the requirement to file for his citizenship.

#Q1: He has stayed in the US for 24 months, I will like to know if he has to wait for his 30th month before filing for his citizenship and also the period of processing his citizenship.

#Q2: we have been dating for more than 3years now, one of our plans is to get married and our best option is the K1 spouse visa to be with eachother as familyI will like to know how long is the processing periond for this.

Regards
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by shea(f): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
@Visa Officer
I just want to make an enquiry from you ma. I'm a citizen of America and I met my fiancé here in America. He is an F1 student from Nigeria, we lived together and we planning to get married towards ending of June this year. We both went for medical checkup and the doctor told us that he as Hepatitis B. Now these are my questions, will this make him not eligible for green card and if yes, is there anything we can do to make him eligible.

Thanks

Shea.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by cute2014: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
VisaOfficer:

Glad to hear you're doing well! I hope your husband's interview is scheduled soon!

Edited: My earlier answer was incorrect, but not in the way I had hoped. Neither the children nor the mother in this case are eligible to apply for the Diversity Visa lottery. If the father were still alive, both he and the mother could apply; but the mother cannot apply as a widow, and the children cannot apply because "A child born in a non-qualifying country in which neither parent was born nor resident at the time of the child’s birth, may claim the birthplace of either parent." In this case, only the father was non-Nigerian; the mother is Nigerian. So the children are not eligible, because only one of their parents is from an eligible country.

Thanks maam,I have just forwarded the message to her.Do enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by tosintestimony: 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hello VO, its been a busy week for me, am still keeping my fingers crossed here though. wink

Good morning,

The case hasn't arrived yet. It can take a few weeks for cases to move from NVC to Lagos, even using DHL. But as soon as we receive it, we'll contact you with an appointment date!

Fingers crossed,
VO[/quote]

1 Like

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 10, 2015
Good morning Ma'am,
My fiance is yet to receive W-2 from his employer so he is yet to file his 2014 tax clearance. That they have until April to file tax. So it won't be ready before our interview date 26th. But we have tax transcripts from 2011-2013. Please can we come along with these ones and maybe a cover letter for the missing document? Thank you for your response
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by mojisola73(f): 7:49am On Feb 10, 2015
mojisola73:
i want to use this medium to ask my questions.my husband is a citizen of united state and he filed for me and my son in 2009 my son was 2 years old then. after the interview the visa was approved,i was given the collection date.on the day that i went for the collections i was able to collect my son visa and they told me am going to get a call from the embassy. unfortunately i got a call reschedule me for another interview,when i went for the interview they show me a picture of a guy if i know him before man and i God i did not recognized him ,they later show me my picture with my name but different last name.I was shocked i explained to them that all i can remembered was in 2005 i went to this office that they said that can help me process visa. They collected my picture and some information from me , later when they were asking too much from me i called my husband and i explained to him .my husband told me that i should never partake in any illegal act to come to him he said he will capable of filled for me soonest and immediately i stopped i never went back. my husband came home took my son with him and i had another baby 3 years now.a delegate came to my house from the embassy i was living with my husband brother he looked and saw everything and i respond to all his questions. my husband brought my son back and filled a USA passport for my daughter.both of my children are now citizen,but i didn't here nothing about my,and my international passport was not given back to me from the embassy. my daughter need medical attention that required to travel and shes too young to travel with her daddy. DNA proof that my husband is the father of my children before issue their passport.please what can i do to this matter? im too lonely my life is misserable without my husband beside me.thanks

You write, "They collected my picture and some information from me , later when they were asking too much from me i called my husband and i explained to him .my husband told me that i should never partake in any illegal act to come to him he said he will capable of filled for me soonest and immediately i stopped i never went back." So it does sound like at some point you were willing to let a visa agent use your photo and information inappropriately. That action would create serious questions about your credibility for us. Please e-mail us at LagosIV@state.gov and ask us what the status of your case is, so I can see what the next steps might be.
(Quote).

i want to use this opportunity to thank you for your quick response:with reference to my case my husband said a pink forms was send to him to give an evidence that am his wife ,he said he did not know what he need to send since all the proofs has sent to me to show in the embassy and the date has lapse if i have to send everything back to him.my husband was planing to re-file for me but my passport was still in your possessions what can i do it seems my husband is at point of given up on me.He came to visit last month he was not very happy about our situations at all.thanks
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 9:20am On Feb 10, 2015
adeworth1:
Thks ma for your kindly respond.we are LPR still waiting for our periodity date to be updated.we got a checklist mail from NVC that my husband needs a co sponsor to add because of his income .ma my question is hope this is not like a red flag because his filing for me and our son .thks in advance ma

Don't worry - that's not a red flag. It's just that we need to see that every applicant overcomes public charge concerns. It's a hurdle that is very easily overcome, all things considered.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 9:25am On Feb 10, 2015
olusola009:
Good day VO. Thanks for the great work on this forum. I have some questions to ask, my fiance who is a LPR waitng to become a citizen. He recently got to know that 30months stay in the US is one the requirement to file for his citizenship.

#Q1: He has stayed in the US for 24 months, I will like to know if he has to wait for his 30th month before filing for his citizenship and also the period of processing his citizenship.

#Q2: we have been dating for more than 3years now, one of our plans is to get married and our best option is the K1 spouse visa to be with eachother as familyI will like to know how long is the processing periond for this.

Regards

Actually, I don't know how long he has to wait before filing for his citizenship. My sphere of knowledge is pretty strong right up until the moment when someone actually uses the visa to enter the United States.

Once you're married, your husband can file the I-130 for you right away, even if he's still an LPR. The waiting time right now for F2As (spouses of LPRs) is around 21 months. But if he becomes a citizen after filing, your case will be current immediately, so the whole process should only take six to eight months (if everything goes perfectly). K1s are for fiance(e)s only, by the way -- they're not spouse visas.

Hope this helps!
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2015
shea:
@Visa Officer
I just want to make an enquiry from you ma. I'm a citizen of America and I met my fiancé here in America. He is an F1 student from Nigeria, we lived together and we planning to get married towards ending of June this year. We both went for medical checkup and the doctor told us that he as Hepatitis B. Now these are my questions, will this make him not eligible for green card and if yes, is there anything we can do to make him eligible.

Thanks

Shea.

Greetings! Sorry to hear about your fiance's diagnosis, but it's good that he knows and can get proper treatment now. And having hepatitis B is not an ineligibility for entering the United States. He'll be advised to seek treatment and to comply with medical advice, but he won't be kept out on that basis. Hope this helps!
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2015
Euma:
Good morning Ma'am,
My fiance is yet to receive W-2 from his employer so he is yet to file his 2014 tax clearance. That they have until April to file tax. So it won't be ready before our interview date 26th. But we have tax transcripts from 2011-2013. Please can we come along with these ones and maybe a cover letter for the missing document? Thank you for your response

That's fine. We know most people haven't filed their 2014 taxes yet. smiley

1 Like

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2015
mojisola73:
i want to use this opportunity to thank you for your quick response:with reference to my case my husband said a pink forms was send to him to give an evidence that am his wife ,he said he did not know what he need to send since all the proofs has sent to me to show in the embassy and the date has lapse if i have to send everything back to him.my husband was planing to re-file for me but my passport was still in your possessions what can i do it seems my husband is at point of given up on me.He came to visit last month he was not very happy about our situations at all.thanks

Unfortunately this is something that you and your husband will have to resolve on your own. It is also a good example of the long-term consequences of Diversity Visa fraud, or any other type of visa fraud. No matter what one's reasons for attempting to obtain a visa improperly, the consequences may haunt you for decades to come.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Malive: 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hello VO,

Am quite new on this site, you are really doing a great job here, thanks & God bless. I have some questions that i want to ask regarding the immigration process.

1. Why are people placed on Administrative processing?
2. Why does it take so long for administrative processing to be concluded knowing fully well the hardship & trauma couples go thru.
3. If during the administrative processing, the couples decides to meet here in Nigeria or another country and they send such evidence to the embassy, will it in any way be helpful to their case based on the fact that the CO mentioned during the interview that the couple had not spent enough time together before the beneficiary's interview.
4. What happens if the beneficiary is pregnant during the period of the Administrative processing.
5. Do you usually send case file back after Administrative processing for CR1 or IR1, so what happens next? At the long run does the embassy end up issuing the visa?
6. Why does the ceac shows "READY" even when the case is been put on Administrative processing.
7. Are there any chances of getting expedite when on Administrative processing. And on what grounds.

So sorry for my long post and too many questions.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
Malive:
Hello VO,

Am quite new on this site, you are really doing a great job here, thanks & God bless. I have some questions that i want to ask regarding the immigration process.

As we say in Nigeria, you are welcome! smiley

1. Why are people placed on Administrative processing?

There are many, many reasons why -- literally too many to enumerate. We may need to verify a document's authenticity, or interview someone related to the case, or check the truth of something relevant the applicant has told us; or there may be a bad person in the world with the same name and birthday as the applicant, and we need to ask for permission to issue a visa to our applicant. In adoption cases, we have to make sure that the child qualifies to be adopted and that the adoption is full and final under Nigerian law. So many reasons! But we never place a case in administrative processing unless we have to.

2. Why does it take so long for administrative processing to be concluded knowing fully well the hardship & trauma couples go thru.

We never place a case in administrative processing unless it is necessary in order to make a decision. Often, applicants don't realize that we're doing additional review because we want to issue a visa, and if it weren't for administrative processing, we would have to simply return the case to USCIS with a memo recommending revocation due to lack of evidence to support visa issuance.

3. If during the administrative processing, the couples decides to meet here in Nigeria or another country and they send such evidence to the embassy, will it in any way be helpful to their case based on the fact that the CO mentioned during the interview that the couple had not spent enough time together before the beneficiary's interview.

It depends on the circumstances of the individual case.

4. What happens if the beneficiary is pregnant during the period of the Administrative processing.

I think I'm not understanding exactly what you're asking here. If the beneficiary is pregnant....

5. Do you usually send case file back after Administrative processing for CR1 or IR1, so what happens next? At the long run does the embassy end up issuing the visa?

Most of our cases end up being issued.

6. Why does the ceac shows "READY" even when the case is been put on Administrative processing.

No idea. I never go to that website because I have no need to. I don't know how it updates itself.

7. Are there any chances of getting expedite when on Administrative processing. And on what grounds.

We're already doing our work as quickly as we can when a case is in adminstrative processing, so no, there are no chances of getting "expedited admin pro."

So sorry for my long post and too many questions.

Never too many questions! Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Malive: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
VisaOfficer:

As we say in Nigeria, you are welcome! smiley

There are many, many reasons why -- literally too many to enumerate. We may need to verify a document's authenticity, or interview someone related to the case, or check the truth of something relevant the applicant has told us; or there may be a bad person in the world with the same name and birthday as the applicant, and we need to ask for permission to issue a visa to our applicant. In adoption cases, we have to make sure that the child qualifies to be adopted and that the adoption is full and final under Nigerian law. So many reasons! But we never place a case in administrative processing unless we have to.

We never place a case in administrative processing unless it is necessary in order to make a decision. Often, applicants don't realize that we're doing additional review because we want to issue a visa, and if it weren't for administrative processing, we would have to simply return the case to USCIS with a memo recommending revocation due to lack of evidence to support visa issuance.

It depends on the circumstances of the individual case.

I think I'm not understanding exactly what you're asking here. If the beneficiary is pregnant....

Most of our cases end up being issued.

No idea. I never go to that website because I have no need to. I don't know how it updates itself.

We're already doing our work as quickly as we can when a case is in adminstrative processing, so no, there are no chances of getting "expedited admin pro."

Never too many questions! Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for taking out time to answer my questions. What i meant about saying what happens if the beneficiary is pregnant is that will it help the case in anyway maybe by showing the genuiness of the marriage or convince the CO in anyway.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
Malive:

Thank you so much for taking out time to answer my questions. What i meant about saying what happens if the beneficiary is pregnant is that will it help the case in anyway maybe by showing the genuiness of the marriage or convince the CO in anyway.

Not necessarily. In most cases the petitioner in such a case truly is the father of the child, but in others, it turns out that he is not.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by olusola009: 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
VisaOfficer:

Actually, I don't know how long he has to wait before filing for his citizenship. My sphere of knowledge is pretty strong right up until the moment when someone actually uses the visa to enter the United States.

Once you're married, your husband can file the I-130 for you right away, even if he's still an LPR. The waiting time right now for F2As (spouses of LPRs) is around 21 months. But if he becomes a citizen after filing, your case will be current immediately, so the whole process should only take six to eight months (if everything goes perfectly). K1s are for fiance(e)s only, by the way -- they're not spouse visas.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for your response. I will like to further ask that how many months is the processing period for K-1 visa provided all things been equal.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by nalacandi(f): 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hello ma,

Been awhile since I posted. My husband and I wanted to check in and see whether any progress has been made on our AP status. We noticed on Feb 4 that an uodate was made on the ceac website and are hoping it means something. Case # LGS2014598025. We are hoping and praying we will have a resolution soon. We are trying our best to be patient, but hoping for a resolution sooner, rather than later.

We really appreciate all the kind things you are doing here on the site.

Thanks nalacandi
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
olusola009:

Thank you for your response. I will like to further ask that how many months is the processing period for K-1 visa provided all things been equal.

It depends. Your intended cannot file the I-129F for the K-1 visa until he has become a U.S. citizen, so you'll need to add that to the wait time. Then, it usually takes six to eight months for the petition to leave NVC, assuming there are no problems.

Now let's imagine that a married U.S. citizen filed the I-130 for a spouse on the same day that your newly-naturalized U.S. citizen fiance filed the I-129F for a K-1. If both petitions were completely problem-free and were ready to be scheduled for an appointment on the same day six to eight months later, the K-1 applicant would probably end up with an appointment around a month earlier. This is because K-1 applicants make their own appointments online, whereas spouses are scheduled in tranches by NVC. NVC is already looking at April scheduling, but there are fiance appointments available this week here in Lagos.

On the other hand, there are benefits to entering the U.S. as a spouse. For instance, if you were married, your husband could file for you RIGHT NOW -- he wouldn't have to wait to naturalize. Then when he naturalized, BOOM! your visa category would change to IR-1 and you wouldn't have to wait months and months and months. Also, people who enter as fiances have to apply for Legal Permanent Residence, whereas spouses obtain at least conditional LPR status just by entering the U.S.

On a third hand, even if your intended were an American citizen already, he can't file for you as his spouse until he marries you, so there's a delay right there.

So, there are many factors at play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
nalacandi:
Hello ma,

Been awhile since I posted. My husband and I wanted to check in and see whether any progress has been made on our AP status. We noticed on Feb 4 that an uodate was made on the ceac website and are hoping it means something. Case # LGS2014598025. We are hoping and praying we will have a resolution soon. We are trying our best to be patient, but hoping for a resolution sooner, rather than later.

We really appreciate all the kind things you are doing here on the site.

Thanks nalacandi

I usually don't comment on cases in administrative processing, but it seems like this answer might be helpful to many. The update reflects that we received and responded to a Congressional inquiry made on your behalf.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by tonyphil: 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hello vo ..
My heart sank when I read d post where u said April schedule ar almost ready.....NVC has never been so slow....we got a mail telling us that it will take at least 60 days for review of our documents...and then maybe anoda 30 to 60 days before appointment date i guess...this is really difficult for us...I keep wondering how much harder it can get before we are qualified for our case to be expedited. the saddest part is dat i cant even try for a tourist visa because i have shown intent to migrate.
I would recommend this visa part as a last resort to anyone who seeks my opinion...
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by stunning4real: 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
I am a silent reader, I have been following your post. I must say you are doing a great job. I can't but commend you ma. God bless you real good

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by jojonile: 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
Good day VO, please can you kindly help me out with the DNA kits,I have still not heard from your office and the tracking confirms that its been delivered to the embassy. Thanks ma. LGS2014651009.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Lerzy: 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
Dear VO,
I went for my interview today and I was given a 221(g) form and the consular told me to get a new passport, since the old one had been mutilated. On the form it says I can go on Monday or Wednesday by 12:00pm with my new passport. I want to ask if I need to take all my supporting documents and if I would be interviewed when next I go to the embassy. Thank you
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 11, 2015
Hello, Thank you for this opportunity.
My Name is Kenechukwu Udechukwu. I am a FULL time medical student in the four-year Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree program at All Saints University, Dominica. I have successfully completed the first phase of the degree program lasting a period of two academic years. I am scheduled to start my clinical clerkship at Jackson Park Hospital in Chicago, USA on 16th February, 2015.

I came back to Nigeria, my country, on 31st January, 2015 purely for the purpose of applying for and obtaining an American Visa to enable me proceed to United States on 15th February, 2015. I attended the Visa Interview on February 9th, 2015 and I was refused a Visa under section 214B.

I had previously been denied a visa in barbados when I attempted to visit my Uncle while in school who invited me for a Christmas holiday in December 2013 On the present new application, I stated that I had no relative or family in the US and when I was asked by the interviewer, my answer was "No" as that was the FIRST question she asked me. After typing some few things on the system, she said that I am denied under Section 214(b) of the U.S immigration and Nationality Act, without even looking at my documents. I feel this is because I had lied about my relative living in the US on the new application. I have informed my school and they have re-scheduled my timetable for the clinical rotation in the US. i am currently waiting for the documents from my school concerning that. Please do i still have a chance of getting a Visa?

I wish to re-apply for the visa and state the truth this time but I don’t know how to go about it. Kindly advise me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (223)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.