Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Ajimobi Must Go - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Must Go (11076 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife / See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi / Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Must Go by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2014
stevolinkon40: yeah most of your points are valid. You must be a very close insider for you to know the real fact of how ladoja help ajimobi to win 2011,there was an agreement which ajimobi didn't honour(akala won that election).ladoja will never help apc this time around. Ladoja won't accept abuja offer exept if he have no future for accord parry in the state, ladoja/pdp collabo didn't work, u rember wen the executives of pdp was dissolved for new people to be elected(combination of d ladoja camp and d pdp) but didn't work? Around 2012 or so...I dey watch in 3D but the only thin I know for sure is that Ladoja will contest 2015 either he win or lose,nobody can tell for now

Lol @ Akala won. Texaco1 lives in US and he is there feeding yu craps. We are here and we know what's on grnd. The only candidate that can gv Ajimobi sleepless night is Akala but unfortunately, Akala won't contest in 2015 and if he does, Nothing for him!! He can only deceive Ogbomoso, but not all Oyo State. I'm not saying Ajimobi is the best but at least he tried. We won't sell our vote for Rice here in Oyo State. Securitywise, he tried so much. I gv it to him.. He has my vote any time any day..

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Must Go by texaco1: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
Soyedele1:

Lol @ Akala won. Texaco1 lives in US and he is there feeding yu craps. We are here and we know what's on grnd. The only candidate that can gv Ajimobi sleepless night is Akala but unfortunately, Akala won't contest in 2015 and if he does, Nothing for him!! He can only deceive Ogbomoso, but not all Oyo State. I'm not saying Ajimobi is the best but at least he tried. We won't sell our vote for Rice here in Oyo State. Securitywise, he tried so much. I gv it to him.. He has my vote any time any day..
brother , you keep forgeting something which is the world we live in now is getting smaller and smaller everyday. I was born and raised in ibadan and I follow the news both from ppl living there and new media, there is nothing going on in any party in ibadan or oyo state that I can't tell ,be it labour ,accord or apc or even pdp. Do u know that aderibigbe is no longer on the same level with ajimobi?what about sarafadeen ali that is most likely to move to labour, politics is dynamic and pertaining to the last election , I won't go into details here but ppl will tell u what transpired at either ibdan east lg or ibse lg. What happened ,the meeting between ajimobi and ladoja and the deal that was struck and how tinubu and ajimobi betrayed that deal. Ladoja is mainly coming back just to split votes and work for pdp,he will back a candidate I won't mention here. How is business by the way ?
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by stevolinkon40: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by stevolinkon40: 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by RedReact: 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
Soyedele1:

Ajimobi is not the best at all, but I will also say he has tried. He has disappointed me in terms of some things he has/not done in Oyo State, but he has proven himself to me and will vote him anyday anytime, although I am from an anti-APC/ACN constituency.
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by texaco1: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
stevolinkon40: sarafa is not planning to join labour,he is already there and he seeks the guber ticket.
thanks ,the last time I got the info I was told that he wanted to move there. So gradually gradually the stage is getting set
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
Oga nothing is getting set...the only SURE THING is that AJIMOBI ISHAQ MUST GO! With his "mommy is interested projects"

texaco1: thanks ,the last time I got the info I was told that he wanted to move there. So gradually gradually the stage is getting set
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
smartchoice: Oga nothing is getting set...the only SURE THING is that AJIMOBI ISHAQ MUST GO! With his "mommy is interested projects"

smartchoice: Oga nothing is getting set...the only SURE THING is that AJIMOBI ISHAQ MUST GO! With his "mommy is interested projects"

Bro, he's going nowhere sir grin .. Tell me d reason why yu want him to go?

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Must Go by igbonla(m): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
A whole lot of beer parlour discussions going on, anybody with a fraudulent mind will be the only person to get the analysis right, Nigerian politicians are only predictable when there is something to share/steal.

Having written the above, the issue should not be about Ajimobi going or staying but about a candidate that will take Oyo state to greater heights. As a people, we should be concerned about good governance irrespective of party affiliation.
I often wonder if people understand that their futures and that of their children/grandchildren are at stake here? Oyo state is doomed if people do not objectively look at the aspirants and go with the person that has the best track record.
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by makeitplain: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
Soyedele1:

Bro, he's going nowhere sir grin .. Tell me d reason why yu want him to go?

Bros, the reason or whatever is irrelevant at this point. Even if Ajimobi starts working day and night from now to election day in 2015, he can't make it because its already too late. U don't open ur eyes and allow virtually everybody to leave ur party platform and keep telling urself there is no problem, there is no problem.

Does he not realize the implications of the mass exodus of party members under his administration? ur party members hate u so much that they are willingly leaving the party and just waiting for 2015. Even including those with portfolio, Sharafa Alli last month just tendered resignation as Odua Board Chairman and immediately announced is defection from APC. 2 senators had earlier defected and virtually all Lamist APC have bolted out. Every single politician that left are leaving to work against him in the coming election. So who will work for him? Is it his upscale/de-facto deputy governor wife or his paparazzi Special Assistant daughter? I'm just saying this so that when it happens, u will recall that a dude said it on NL

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Must Go by igbonla(m): 6:54am On Jul 07, 2014
makeitplain:

Bros, the reason or whatever is irrelevant at this point. Even if Ajimobi starts working day and night from now to election day in 2015, he can't make it because its already too late. U don't open ur eyes and allow virtually everybody to leave ur party platform and keep telling urself there is no problem, there is no problem.

So please tell us who we should watch out for! I am interesting in some levels of campaign, we need candidates and give us reasons why we should support those candidates.
I am looking for solution, not just getting Ajimobi out without a better replacement.
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by obeski13(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2014
olapluto:
Actually, the bridge has been constructed, and was billed for opening in September. However, what went wrong was that the wooden make-shift bridge which pedestrians use to cross the river gave way.
As someone who has walked on the wooden bridge many times, it was clear to me that the bridge was weak.
But for you to now start claiming PDP is better is a shame. AKala received much more than Ajimobi did from the FG. Akala NEVER built a road or bridge in Apete. On this one, you have goofed.
.if d bridge has been reconstructed as u av said,why wait till september before people start using it.it is only in Africa that public projects will not be put to use until millions of naira is wasted under d guise of commissioning.if d govt is responsible and cares for d people,they would av put d bridge into use immediately it was completed
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by portix: 9:39am On Jul 07, 2014

Re: Ajimobi Must Go by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2014
obeski13: .if d bridge has been reconstructed as u av said,why wait till september before people start using it.it is only in Africa that public projects will not be put to use until millions of naira is wasted under d guise of commissioning.if d govt is responsible and cares for d people,they would av put d bridge into use immediately it was completed

Why are you responding to that slowpoke? Let him post the PICTURE he saw while been high on weed
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by obeski13(m): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2014
smartchoice:

Why are you responding to that slowpoke? Let him post the PICTURE he saw while been high on weed
hahahaha
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by toludadon(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2014
[quote author=stevolinkon40] yeah most of your points are valid. You must be a very close insider for you to know the real fact of how ladoja help ajimobi to win 2011,there was an agreement which ajimobi didn't honour(akala won that election).ladoja will never help apc this time around. Ladoja won't accept abuja offer exept if he have no future for accord parry in the state, ladoja/pdp collabo didn't work, u rember wen the executives of pdp was dissolved for new people to be elected(combination of d ladoja
ladoja contested to win in 2011 not to help ajimobi. 80% of the votes he got were potential ajimobi vote. the only agreement they had was after the election just to stabilize the HA to prevent pdp from having the speakership. bulk of Ladoja vote came from people that wouldn't vote Akala anyway. so If there was no 3rd force of Accord party, it would have been a landslide for Ajimobi
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by stevolinkon40: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by toludadon(m): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
the Ladoja I know Will never consent to an agreement Where He Will not be promised a guber ticket, He believes he's actually bigger than He is
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by stevolinkon40: 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
toludadon: the Ladoja I know Will never consent to an agreement Where He Will not be promised a guber ticket, He believes he's actually bigger than He is
are you telling me ladoja wants an agreement with either apc or pdp where he will be given the guber ticket? And How big Do u rate him? Which other politician in oyo state do you think can decamp to a fresh party and gather such support within 4month?
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by toludadon(m): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
stevolinkon40: are you telling me ladoja wants an agreement with either apc or pdp where he will be given the guber ticket? And How big Do u rate him? Which other politician in oyo state do you think can decamp to a fresh party and gather such support within 4month?
it wasn't abt him but circumstance. dnt forget ajimobi did same in '07 by moving to ANPP in a short period and came close to winning (ppl believe he won though).
Akala can equally do same and even go a step further to deliver a senatorial seat which wasn't to be with Boda Rasidi.
the truth is Egbon wants to govern once more and some folks in his party are telling him to allow a young Turk on board but Boda is not yielding
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by stevolinkon40: 7:03am On Jul 08, 2014
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by toludadon(m): 7:38am On Jul 08, 2014
stevolinkon40: I disagree with you, accord will lose his popularity in oyo state if ladoja did nt contest in d 2015 guber. He is willing to step down but most of the party exco wants him, accord party keeps getting more support because of him. The party is more about him and if another candidate from the party should surface,I doubt there will be any success from their end
at least you agreed to the fact that he wasn't the first to garner such volumes of votes within the shortest time possibe and the fact that Akala can surpass that in his zone. believe me , the party excos you claimed want him to contest are his stooges but the politicians in accord are not disposed to Ladoja contesting and are ready to move to other parties once he declares
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by mahleeq(m): 7:45am On Jul 08, 2014
smartchoice:

I don't want an epistle.... Show us the pictures of the completed brigde since it collapsed in 2010!

if since 2011 this is the true state of the project, the planning its completion for october is just another political stunt.

I think because the bridge is not in the centre of ibadan and much people won't get to see it is why it is dragging.
this show off Governors shaa

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Must Go by stevolinkon40: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2014
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by texaco1: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2014
toludadon:
at least you agreed to the fact that he wasn't the first to garner such volumes of votes within the shortest time possibe and the fact that Akala can surpass that in his zone. believe me , the party excos you claimed want him to contest are his stooges but the politicians in accord are not disposed to Ladoja contesting and are ready to move to other parties once he declare7
ladoja will eventtually be asked to step down. It is better for him to campaign for someone than to contest because he will lose if he contests.he knows what he is doing but in order to shore up accord popularity state wide he needs to show his face. When the time comes u will see what will happen. Accord is only popular and strong in ibadan ,what about other regions . Politics in nigeria is about what you can give.politicians want a return on their investment and only pdp can guarantee that
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by mogentle(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2014
You will know when reasonable people are discussing politics. I love most contributions cum analysis on this thread(Pg 2&3), all posters are cool headed and deeply analytical about Oyo State politics with each point backed up with non-offensive explanations (except for @smartchoice calling someone a slowpoke). Ibadan/Oyo State guys are always cool. Pls, keep this up, I'm enjoying your analysis, i mean all of you.

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Must Go by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 08, 2014
mogentle: You will know when reasonable people are discussing politics. I love most contributions cum analysis on this thread(Pg 2&3), all posters are cool headed and deeply analytical about Oyo State politics with each point backed up with non-offensive explanations (except for @smartchoice calling someone a slowpoke). Ibadan/Oyo State guys are always cool. Pls, keep this up, I'm enjoying your analysis, i mean all of you.

Oga make your submissions without mentioning my name.... Thanks
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by toludadon(m): 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
texaco1: ladoja will eventtually be asked to step down. It is better for him to campaign for someone than to contest because he will lose if he contests.he knows what he is doing but in order to shore up accord popularity state wide he needs to show his face. When the time comes u will see what will happen. Accord is only popular and strong in ibadan ,what about other regions . Politics in nigeria is about what you can give.politicians want a return on their investment and only pdp can guarantee that
you need to understand the Psyche of the man We are talking about here.his thinking and those of his loyalists is that He lost 2011 because Accord didn't have much presence outside of Ibadan but now their thinking is that they've made in-road to ibarapa zone and oke ogun which is a mirage anyway. their believe is that they already have the 275,000 votes they had then and that adding their recent converts to it ,it'll be just enough to clinch the guber seat
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ajimobi must go.... We need a responsive government in Oyo State.... Either PDP or APC I don't care.....but Ajimobi must go!
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by stevolinkon40: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
smartchoice: Ajimobi must go.... We need a responsive government in Oyo State.... Either PDP or APC I don't care.....but Ajimobi must go!
Vote Wisely, Only your vote can speak for you
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by texaco1: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
stevolinkon40: Vote Wisely, Only your vote can speak for you
vote pdp !the party to beat and the party to be in . Won't u rather party with us
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by stevolinkon40: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
texaco1: vote pdp !the party to beat and the party to be in . Won't u rather party with us
Present your candidate first. I dont Vote party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says / Oby Ezekwesili Wins Forbes' Social Influencer Award / Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II Shooting A Machine Gun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.