Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Ajimobi Must Go - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Must Go (11069 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife / See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi / Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Must Go by LajaLaba: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
smartchoice:
Are you this moronically fixated?
Oh come on don't test me grin grin
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by LajaLaba: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
bokoslayer:

None of the above. We are looking beyond those two. Akala himself knows he can't be Governor again while Ajimobi is still deluded.
Fair enough
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by emiye(m): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
I have observed everything for these PDP shenagians is about winning elections, when it is clear that the present is way better than the past.

Ajimobi became a governor May 29, 2011, and he has been working within that axis, something the others didnt do, but these invalids want the state to be governed again by ruffians. Are you cursed?

10 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Must Go by RedReact: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
I think the government needs to fire the contractor working on that project. It's too slow for my liking. The government had earlier told them the project needed to be ready by September, no even knowing that there would be a disaster before that time.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Must Go by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
texaco1: akala won't contest for even pdp ticket ,trust me it is all politics . Pdp has 5 good candidates and akala is more or less like a king maker . Just wait and see how the game plays out ,but one formidable candidate to watch out for is a for house of reps member.I won't say more than that
PLS WHO IS THAT PERSON
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by Dramadiddy(m): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by texaco1: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
dhammyg:
PLS WHO IS THAT PERSON
just wait and see . there is no need to rush ,just wait
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by RedReact: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
texaco1: just wait and see . there is no need to rush ,just wait
If he is a former HoR member, then I guess it is Arapaja; a good man, no doubt about that.
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by texaco1: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
RedReact:
If he is a former HoR member, then I guess it is Arapaja; a good man, no doubt about that.
no be me talk am ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by petrus4good(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Must Go by emiye(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
petrus4good: grin
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by RedReact: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
petrus4good: grin

You see am!
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by RedReact: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
texaco1: no be me talk am ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yes, I can say it anywhere. Arapaja is a good and gentleman but he is in a wrong party.
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by texaco1: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
RedReact:

Yes, I can say it anywhere. Arapaja is a good and gentleman but he is in a wrong party.
wrong party shocked
ok we shall see wink wink wink
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by RedReact: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
texaco1: wrong party shocked
ok we shall see wink wink wink

Wrong party? Yes sir!
Who are the people like him that are in the party in the state? I am talking of a principled man here, and not an opportunist, like the ones parading themselves right now. PDP is even in crisis now, as there is a struggle for control of the party by one person, to be like a godfather.
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by texaco1: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
RedReact:

Wrong party? Yes sir!
Who are the people like him that are in the party in the state? I am talking of a principled man here, and not an opportunist, like the ones parading themselves right now. PDP is even in crisis now, as there is a struggle for control of the party by one person, to be like a godfather.
ok i can see you know things about pdp , ok let me be brief here , you see the crisis you see isn't anything , it happens all the time , with the demise of baba adedibu there is a power vacuum , all power blocs will state their case and put their interest forward , what you see as a crisis is in fact political bargaining and trading . this will go on till the state congress and once a candidate emerges all power blocs will be reconciled
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by RedReact: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
Oga Texaco, I agree that crisis can happen within a group, as it is quite normal, but not like that of what is going on in PDP. Right now, the division is along the geographical position on the state, one in Oyo South and 2 in Oyo North, with the ex-governor as one of them. The trio fighting for control now are all opportunists, and no one of them will look the side of a man like Arapaja at all, if power is what we are talking about, hence my saying he is in the wrong party.
That is their issue anyway.

My issue is the present government to do well for the State, and I am not disappointed so much, although little angry.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Must Go by texaco1: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
RedReact: Oga Texaco, I agree that crisis can happen within a group, as it is quite normal, but not like that of what is going on in PDP. Right now, the division is along the geographical position on the state, one in Oyo South and 2 in Oyo North, with the ex-governor as one of them. The trio fighting for control now are all opportunists, and no one of them will look the side of a man like Arapaja at all, if power is what we are talking about, hence my saying he is in the wrong party.
That is their issue anyway.

My issue is the present government to do well for the State, and I am not disappointed so much, although little angry.

good analysis , but you see pdp has something , before any election they usually disagree or fight each other but once a candidates emerges ,they all unite eg ekiti state .
the cake is enough for all party member . the case of the ex governor is understandable and what will eventually happen is each strong power broker will be given a geographical jurisdiction . there is a lot i can say on a public forum but when the chips are down you will see that all their fighting boils down to how to get a share of the prize.just wait bro you will see what will happen . and thanks a lot for arguing and discussing without throwing insults , i am really very happy to be discussing with you
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by RedReact: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
texaco1: good analysis , but you see pdp has something , before any election they usually disagree or fight each other but once a candidates emerges ,they all unite eg ekiti state .
the cake is enough for all party member . the case of the ex governor is understandable and what will eventually happen is each strong power broker will be given a geographical jurisdiction . there is a lot i can say on a public forum but when the chips are down you will see that all their fighting boils down to how to get a share of the prize.just wait bro you will see what will happen . and thanks a lot for arguing and discussing without throwing insults , i am really very happy to be discussing with you

I may not want to agree with bold because Oyo State is quite big, compared to Ekiti State, and not with our politicians behaving as prostitutes all around; APC, PDP inclusive.

I am looking forward to their primaries anyway but as it is the fight for the state may be between APC and Accord. The civil service still has a tilt towards the former because Ladoja treated them well in his time, reason why AP will always hold sway at Egbeda LG.
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by texaco1: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
RedReact:

I may not want to agree with bold because Oyo State is quite big, compared to Ekiti State, and not with our politicians behaving as prostitutes all around; APC, PDP inclusive.

I am looking forward to their primaries anyway but as it is the fight for the state may be between APC and Accord. The civil service still has a tilt towards the former because Ladoja treated them well in his time, reason why AP will always hold sway at Egbeda LG.
bros ladoja will not contest you will see , ladoja and akala will not contest they will only support candidates . then accord and labour are all working for pdp . bro you will see .
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by RedReact: 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ladoja won't compete for sure, as I don't even want him there sef, but him working with Akala/PDP, let's wait and see then. As for Akala, he wasn't really keen on coming back, but with the surprise spin of Ekiti poll, he is anticipating more, but as I said earlier, let's wait and see.

God keep us alive and healthy till then.
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
berem: is Ekiti your neighbourhood too?

Yes right now am in Ado Ekiti.
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by texaco1: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
RedReact: Ladoja won't compete for sure, as I don't even want him there sef, but him working with Akala/PDP, let's wait and see then. As for Akala, he wasn't really keen on coming back, but with the surprise spin of Ekiti poll, he is anticipating more, but as I said earlier, let's wait and see.

yes , bro . i duff my hat for you . and please if you want Nigeria to change you have to join the process and contribute your own quota .it will be good to see people like you at the helms of affairs in Nigeria . and when the time comes please join pdp. PDP , the party to beat , the party to be in ,wont you rather party with us .
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by switsoda(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
smartchoice:
This is why APC loses elections... If you persist in spreading falsehood I will pray to God Almighty to make everything good in your life both present and future like the bridge you're claiming has been constructed!
why not lay ur claim instead of puting up irrelevant essay

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Must Go by RedReact: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
texaco1: yes , bro . i duff my hat for you . and please if you want Nigeria to change you have to join the process and contribute your own quota .it will be good to see people like you at the helms of affairs in Nigeria . and when the time comes please join pdp. PDP , the party to beat , the party to be in ,wont you rather party with us .
I am not into politics but into good governance.
Supported 'Doja in 2003 but was disappointed in the way he led the state. Would have supported Akala in 2007 but the betrayal he put up against his former boss was a big turn-off for me, and he doesn't even have the skill and ability to carry out good governance. Sad Ajimobi lost the election in 2007 but still supported him through till 2011 and still does that till now because I am after good governance.
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by milky3(f): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
Bag of rice is now the people voting power....

Re: Ajimobi Must Go by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
switsoda: why not lay ur claim instead of puting up irrelevant essay

Rodent what's your point?
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by switsoda(m): 3:08am On Jul 01, 2014
smartchoice:

Rodent what's your point?
Mr daft pls read between the lines
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
in your slimey hole? Nope I'll pass...

switsoda: Mr daft pls read between the lines
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by stevolinkon40: 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Must Go by texaco1: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
stevolinkon40: Am at Apete area of Ibadan at the moment and base on what people in the area are saying
1. some said the fund needed for the bridge to be completed is not availble( apc faithfuls)
2.some said the governor didnt take much interest about their plight because they didnt vote for him duringthe last election.ACCORD PARTY WON IN THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT(IDO)
3.some said the governor is trying to finish the bridge around jan2015 orso as a campaign propaganda in d area
4.some also believed the traders and the filling station at that particular place(popularly called THE BORDER) has gone spiritual to ensure the bridge is not completed because of the high boost in profit because of the populated crowd always available at that spot. grin grin grin
TOOR,but i dont know what to beleive.
On the old wooden bridge on Friday(27 june 2014),some people were cursing the entire family of ajimobi and raining heavy curses on any individual of the apete area who vote for ajimobi come 2015,most people shouted amen but one woman rejected it and she said she gonna votefor ajimobi 2015, some annoyed touts pushed her into the river but she was later rescued . AS i dey see am so, ajimobi have a lot to do if he really want to gain peoples vote from that area.
thank for reporting from apete and giving us first hand information
Re: Ajimobi Must Go by makeitplain: 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
texaco1: bros ladoja will not contest you will see , ladoja and akala will not contest they will only support candidates . then accord and labour are all working for pdp . bro you will see .

This is not definite, Ladoja will still very likely contest but he can't win and he knows it but he will be contesting not actually to win but for some other gains.

RedReact: Ladoja won't compete for sure, as I don't even want him there sef, but him working with Akala/PDP, let's wait and see then. As for Akala, he wasn't really keen on coming back, but with the surprise spin of Ekiti poll, he is anticipating more, but as I said earlier, let's wait and see.

As for Akala's intent,. not true, he's been working on his guber ambition since a very long time and he's been Gej's candidate since 2013 (those who think he's going for senate are misinformed). Hence the reason why he championed the reconciliation moves. He understands that he needs to reconcile everyone to achieve his ambition. As it stands, he is the only political figure with the most weight in Oyo PDP its only a matter of time when he will be announced as the candidate to face off with Ajimobi.

For those who think there is a crack in PDP, there is no crack, the perception of crack emanates from media sensationalism. Ppl like Teslim knows he can't make it. what is his clout or Akinjide with her Ibadan Agenda, she's now more busy with saving her minister position than playing the politics of (Ibadan man must be PDP candidate) Hence the reason why they talk less these days. They have already known the direction of things, they just have to align and move on.

The stuffs that go on on social media (nairaland, twitter, facebook etc) is one thing but what actually happens on political turf which dictates the direction of the election is completely another thing. Just to be clear this is how its going to be in 2015, Ajimobi APC Akala PDP Ladoja Accord.

I might not want to state who will win out of the three, But I am very sure who will come a distant 3rd out of the three... Ajimobi of APC.. Yes he will have the least vote from the three of them. Accord is holding it down in Ibadan while PDP is holding it down in other zones. Ajimobi has no control of anywhere he has lost his grip on APC and the party is virtually empty. Both their heavy weights and their underdogs have left. Ajimobi is the only person left in APC. Thats not the way to win election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee / Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi / Ayade Seeks Buhari's Intervention On Superhighway, Deep Seaport Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.