Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week (55167 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Can You Call Your Girlfriend 5,000 Times In A Day? See Who Did / She Calls Her Ex-boyfriend 65,000 Times!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by freshness2020: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
Like seriously, how come abi na automatic redial shee put am ? Try reach the peeps from Guinness Book of Records! I swear this woman no get job!
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by olorunthobby(f): 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
moneybag100: June 27th, 2014
Albuquerque| A New Mexico woman was finally arrested this morning by officers of the Albuquerque Police Department in what could be the most extreme case of stalking ever recorded in the history of the country. The 28-year old woman allegedly not only called her ex-lover a formidable 77 639 times in a week, but also sent him 1937 emails, 41 229 text messages, 217 sung messages and 647 letters in the same period.

Linda Murphy, who has an history of obsessive compulsive behavior, would have badly taken her breakup with William Ryans, with whom she had had a relationship for three weeks. She is accused of using up to three phones at once to call him, 24 hours a day,  on his cell phone, home number and at work. The woman would have ingested large quantities of energy drinks and amphetamines to remain awake and would have gone sleepless for a week, calling her ex nonstop.

“My client is profoundly relieved that Ms. Murphy is finally behind bars” stated the plaintiff’s lawyer, J.D. James Kilroy. “He hasn’t been able to sleep, work or enjoy life in any way, for more than a week. He was having a hard time thinking clearly and was nearing depression, it was about time the harassment ceased. Now all we want is for Ms. Murphy to get the medical help she needs, and for the law to keep her away from my client.”

The accused is expected to appear in the state court tomorrow in Albuquerque, and most experts presume that the judge will order a psychological evaluation of the woman to determine if she is capable of standing trial.

Source: http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/usa-woman-arrested-for-calling-her-ex-boyfriend-77-000-times-in-a-week/

story-for-the-gods
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
She must have inherited her foolishness from mrs pej.. Only lunatics like pej will do such a thing.. grin

Come to think of it, what will the court even charge her for? Harassment or what?
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by hikmojj(m): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
Na love now. D guy must have hired his network provider in d counting..
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
.....And they say Love don't cost a thing..
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by vital94(m): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
coming to mexico
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by enomakos(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
the biggest lie for the pit of hell
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by soldierdollar(m): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
60X60X24X7 < 77,000 . mathematicians will understand that the story is false . it means that even if she calls him every second for one week , e no go reach 77,000 times
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Joshuadon: 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
lol
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
ty-tymer:
shocked shocked
See true love.

See gini?

This is 21st century madness played out on HD!

That woman deserve jail for being an ultra-modern pest to human peace.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Joshuadon: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
poster am watching you ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

it was within a week oooooooooooooooooooo

pls read ur news well
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by jobsat34(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
ty-tymer:
shocked shocked
See true love lust.

corrected...
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by tunshe: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tallesty1:
This is not true, Oyibo people too dey lie. We have only 10080 minutes in one week so how long did it take calls to connect? How many seconds did the ringing last? How many minutes did it take her to compose the emails and texts? Does it mean she didn't eat, urinate, bath or change her clothes during this period? Does it mean her ex's phone doesn't have blacklist? How about the battery? Is it one million mah? I no believe abeg.

Don't be too quick to falsify, read to comprehend sir.

She used 3 phones and in the case of obsession she can call in the bathroom.

Forget that your calculations in minutes, she can call and cut it in a matter of seconds knowing that he's not gonna pick it.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by 9jahubcom(m): 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
could this be love
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by tunapius(m): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
highly fallacy
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
LMAO!! Godamnnnnn grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Chimarto: 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
Please I need Mexico dating website.
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tallesty1:
This is not true, Oyibo people too dey lie. We have only 10080 minutes in one week so how long did it take calls to connect? How many seconds did the ringing last? How many minutes did it take her to compose the emails and texts? Does it mean she didn't eat, urinate, bath or change her clothes during this period? Does it mean her ex's phone doesn't have blacklist? How about the battery? Is it one million mah? I no believe abeg.

In as much as it sounds incredible, does not make it a lie after all these were evidence tendered in court which I believe should be true.

Mind you, the story also says 3 phones and lines were involved ( mobile, home and work) which can be dailed almost simultaneously on auto-redial

Besides droped,missed and flash calls were counted as long as they were from her numbers I guess.

Stop bothering yourself on the arithmetic of its plausibility.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by PTAwal: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
Meestique: Shey as the phone been dey ring non-stop, another call enter?

Yeah!!! Some calls enterd, but I picked them.
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by PrettySpicey(f): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
Obsession... in capital form undecided... and he thinks it's over, SMH
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by iceberylin(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
i find it hard to believe
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Silensa(m): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
am I the only one finding it hard to believe this story?

Oyinbo and their lies
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Timijo(m): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
moneybag100: June 27th, 2014
Albuquerque| A New Mexico woman was finally arrested this morning by officers of the Albuquerque Police Department in what could be the most extreme case of stalking ever recorded in the history of the country. The 28-year old woman allegedly not only called her ex-lover a formidable 77 639 times in a week, but also sent him 1937 emails, 41 229 text messages, 217 sung messages and 647 letters in the same period.

Linda Murphy, who has an history of obsessive compulsive behavior, would have badly taken her breakup with William Ryans, with whom she had had a relationship for three weeks. She is accused of using up to three phones at once to call him, 24 hours a day, on his cell phone, home number and at work. The woman would have ingested large quantities of energy drinks and amphetamines to remain awake and would have gone sleepless for a week, calling her ex nonstop.

“My client is profoundly relieved that Ms. Murphy is finally behind bars” stated the plaintiff’s lawyer, J.D. James Kilroy. “He hasn’t been able to sleep, work or enjoy life in any way, for more than a week. He was having a hard time thinking clearly and was nearing depression, it was about time the harassment ceased. Now all we want is for Ms. Murphy to get the medical help she needs, and for the law to keep her away from my client.”

The accused is expected to appear in the state court tomorrow in Albuquerque, and most experts presume that the judge will order a psychological evaluation of the woman to determine if she is capable of standing trial.

Source: http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/usa-woman-arrested-for-calling-her-ex-boyfriend-77-000-times-in-a-week/
This is another story that I will find it difficult to believe for the following reasons:
1. Is she jobless?
2. How can somebody write 647 letters in a week?
3. Can't the guy switch off his phone? If he can't do that in the day, he should be able to switch it off in the night.
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Meestique: 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
PT.Awal:

Yeah!!! Some calls enterd, but I picked them.
hehe..! Wehrey! U don read all the e-mails finish?
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by logica(m): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
soldierdollar: 60X60X24X7 < 77,000 . mathematicians will understand that the story is false . it means that even if she calls him every second for one week , e no go reach 77,000 times
...and you are the mathematician? so 604,800 (60X60X24X7) is not greater than 77,000?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by kobonaire(m): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
Both woman and boyfriend should be arrested
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by kobonaire(m): 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
logica: ...and you are the mathematician? so 604,800 (60X60X24X7) is not greater than 77,000?
please understand bros, na this kind nonsense mathematics some teachers de teach for 9ja schools
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ilekere: LMAO!! Godamnnnnn grin

Sweetheart smiley kiss
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Johnnoo(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
She no get work cool
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tallesty1:
Take five jor.
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
kenwood002:

Sweetheart smiley kiss
I don't know anyone off NL to a point where that person would be following my posts and blowing kisses.
So who is this?
In fact, don't answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? / Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money / Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.