Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week (55144 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Can You Call Your Girlfriend 5,000 Times In A Day? See Who Did / She Calls Her Ex-boyfriend 65,000 Times!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by mezebel(f): 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
Elantracey: just after a three weeks relationship, the girl must be sick lol
. Patience calling jona...lol

Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Kossyne(m): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
As funny as it may seem, some guys lose it if their girlfriends doesn't call and text atleast once everyday.
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
evegran: Hian! Can't be obsessed about any man like that jare. Maybe Xerxes in 300. Mmmhmm. Oh YES! smiley
Xerxes in 300? Oloshi!!! U wan dey climb ladder 2 reach him head? Lol

Like som1 noted elsewhr, e fit be say na d guy give her her 1st ooorgasm. grin
Dat guy don bleep dat woman senses comot, coupled with mind-blowing cccunnilingus. Possible....

She still needs help doh. Feel happy 4 d guy too. If na me I go throw big party...some women can chingom u till u lose half of ur weight
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Rexnegro(m): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
guys reason with me is that possible? to call someone 77K times in a week? guess she just set her fone on auto-redial, even at that to me isn't possible jare. the figure must ve been inflated
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by BenGlobal1(m): 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
Take her to T.B joshua!!
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by zicoraads: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
This is wickedness. Didnt even find it funny when I broke up with this ex who use to call bout 8 to 9 times a day.
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by agrovick(m): 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
dyt babe: Lie lie ppl everywhere
Some of y'all wishing the man/woman u love will call u like that
Shior
u did same to me, it was so bad I had to seek protective custody
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by troy20(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
skyler white?
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by agrovick(m): 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mondisweets: Im sure NL guys wish they could get more of these women instead these useless NL girls who will ask for N1000 recharge cards and will not even send 1 thank you msg angry grin
keep looking for trouble, they are coming for u
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
agrovick:
keep looking for trouble, they are coming for u
embarassed
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by dytbabe: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
agrovick:
u did same to me, it was so bad I had to seek protective custody

U wish
Hehehehhehehehe
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tallesty1:
This is not true, Oyibo people too dey lie. We have only 10080 minutes in one week so how long did it take calls to connect? How many seconds did the ringing last? How many minutes did it take her to compose the emails and texts? Does it mean she didn't eat, urinate, bath or change her clothes during this period? Does it mean her ex's phone doesn't have blacklist? How about the battery? Is it one million mah? I no believe abeg.
olodo they said she called most times with more than two phones at the same time, and she calls both his home and work phones.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by agrovick(m): 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
dyt babe:

U wish
Hehehehhehehehe
i dont expect u to admit it, mayb I was wrong in spreading your dirty linen in public
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by agrovick(m): 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mondisweets: embarassed
come and help with the rebuilding process
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
agrovick: come and help with the rebuilding process
rebuilding what?
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Tallesty1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
shachris: olodo they said she called most times with more than two phones at the same time, and she calls both his home and work phones.
And that makes me an Olodo? Smh4u
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by dytbabe: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
agrovick:
i dont expect u to admit it, mayb I was wrong in spreading your dirty linen in public

grin grin grin
Clown
Oya gimme ur number make I call u
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
Talon05:
grin
you would know that smiley
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Yemlizzy(f): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
Eeyah...*Singing drunk in love* this is serious!

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by agrovick(m): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
dyt babe:

grin grin grin
Clown
Oya gimme ur number make I call u
international troublemaker, av u forgotten i av a lean bank a/c? :-P
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by agrovick(m): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mondisweets: rebuilding what?
foggerit, I just had my daily 5 minutes moment of bonkers
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by dytbabe: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
agrovick:
international troublemaker, av u forgotten i av a lean bank a/c? :-P

Me international trouble maker?
Snaps fingers at him
Gimme the number first
I can tell frm voices if u broke assssssssss.sss
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
agrovick:
foggerit, I just had my daily 5 minutes moment of bonkers
you can extend it to 15mins

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
sexylogan:

Do you know whether dis guy gave her her first 0rga$m ever? grin
pls what is orgasm?
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Sejj(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
Danhumprey: Shey this kain love fit happen for Nigeria?

Yes
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by PMPhoenix(m): 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
77,000 could/should be the no. Of times she DIALLED him, not necessarily the no.of times he pressed the green button, the girl na work in progress
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by VantagePoint: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tallesty1:
No mind me my brother, oyibo people too like To play with our intelligence
What's that supposed to mean?
Are you saying they made up the news just to see if black people were intellnt or not?
Was the news targeted primarily at 'us' ?
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
It's very possible. Read properly...

moneybag100: June 27th, 2014
Albuquerque| A New Mexico woman was finally arrested this morning by officers of the Albuquerque Police Department in what could be the most extreme case of stalking ever recorded in the history of the country. The 28-year old woman allegedly not only called her ex-lover a formidable 77 639 times in a week, but also sent him 1937 emails, 41 229 text messages, 217 sung messages and 647 letters in the same period.

Linda Murphy, who has an history of obsessive compulsive behavior, would have badly taken her breakup with William Ryans, with whom she had had a relationship for three weeks. She is accused of using up to three phones at once to call him, 24 hours a day,  on his cell phone, home number and at work . The woman would have ingested large quantities of energy drinks and amphetamines to remain awake and would have gone sleepless for a week, calling her ex nonstop.
“My client is profoundly relieved that Ms. Murphy is finally behind bars” stated the plaintiff’s lawyer, J.D. James Kilroy. “He hasn’t been able to sleep, work or enjoy life in any way, for more than a week. He was having a hard time thinking clearly and was nearing depression, it was about time the harassment ceased. Now all we want is for Ms. Murphy to get the medical help she needs, and for the law to keep her away from my client.”

The accused is expected to appear in the state court tomorrow in Albuquerque, and most experts presume that the judge will order a psychological evaluation of the woman to determine if she is capable of standing trial.

Source: http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/usa-woman-arrested-for-calling-her-ex-boyfriend-77-000-times-in-a-week/

Tallesty1:
This is not true, Oyibo people too dey lie. We have only 10080 minutes in one week so how long did it take calls to connect? How many seconds did the ringing last? How many minutes did it take her to compose the emails and texts? Does it mean she didn't eat, urinate, bath or change her clothes during this period? Does it mean her ex's phone doesn't have blacklist? How about the battery? Is it one million mah? I no believe abeg.
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by agrovick(m): 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mondisweets: you can extend it to 15mins
u just skyrocketed to the top 5 in the list of pple perceived as enemies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing / Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.