Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week (55145 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Can You Call Your Girlfriend 5,000 Times In A Day? See Who Did / She Calls Her Ex-boyfriend 65,000 Times!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
agrovick:
u just skyrocketed to the top 5 in the list of pple perceived as enemies
whose enemy?
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
ChokolateBoss:
Xerxes in 300? Oloshi!!! U wan dey climb ladder 2 reach him head? Lol

Like som1 noted elsewhr, e fit be say na d guy give her her 1st ooorgasm. grin
Dat guy don bleep dat woman senses comot, coupled with mind-blowing cccunnilingus. Possible....

She still needs help doh. Feel happy 4 d guy too. If na me I go throw big party...some women can chingom u till u lose half of ur weight
I'm 5'8" that's a perfectly okay height for a lady. Mtchewwwwwwww oh and love doesn't care about height. Its obvious you've never been in love or lust.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by agrovick(m): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
dyt babe:

Me international trouble maker?
Snaps fingers at him
Gimme the number first
I can tell frm voices if u broke assssssssss.sss
Tah! Na only u waka come, u want ur proteges to hold me to ransome abi. Is ur mail functional?
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by BrokenTV: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
kastonkastrol: She must have inherited her foolishness from mrs pej.. Only lunatics like pej will do such a thing.. grin

Come to think of it, what will the court even charge her for? Harassment or what?

What bring PEJ into this matter. Boy is not to late go for medical check up, I think is time people start monitoring how their kid use the internet.
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by dytbabe: 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
agrovick:
Tah! Na only u waka come, u want ur proteges to hold me to ransome abi. Is ur mail functional?

I can't even rem the email addy grin grin grin
Mail the other DYts

Dyttt or Dyt
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by McWhillion(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
ty-tymer:
shocked shocked
See true love.
if i slap true love. That is compulsive obsession and it is a psychological disorder.
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by abdulaz: 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Tallesty1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
centje: It's very possible. Read properly...

She is accused of using up to three phones at once to call him, 24 hours a day, onhis cell phone, home number and at work
ok
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by agrovick(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mondisweets: cheesy
wicked May God forgive you
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by seedorff83(f): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2014
Madness>
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
evegran: I'm 5'8" that's a perfectly okay height for a lady. Mtchewwwwwwww oh and love doesn't care about height. Its obvious you've never been in love or lust.
Na wa o! Wetin dis 1 dey sigh for nii? I tell u say u b short gal? Or I tell u anytin abt d requirements of luv? Some pple can't c simple jokes 4 wat dey are. Who told i've neva been in luv? Me I'm in luv with u o...na just small tin xerxes take tall pass me grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by agrovick(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
dyt babe:

I can't even rem the email addy grin grin grin
Mail the other DYts

Dyttt or Dyt
u are wanted, confirm serial offender Which of the dyts?
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
The guy must have really hit that G spot wellu well
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by dytbabe: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
agrovick:
u are wanted, confirm serial offender Which of the dyts?

grin grin grin
Any of Dyttt or Dyt
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by agrovick(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mondisweets: whose enemy?
mine
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
ChokolateBoss:
Na wa o! Wetin dis 1 dey sigh for nii? I tell u say u b short gal? Or I tell u anytin abt d requirements of luv? Some pple can't c simple jokes 4 wat dey are. Who told i've neva been in luv? Me I'm in luv with u o...na just small tin xerxes take tall pass me grin
does Xerxes and ChokolateBoss sound alike? Pls answer the question silently and then find your square root. *catwalks away*!#
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
troy20: skyler white?

Hysenborg
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
agrovick:
mine
okay my enemy
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by agrovick(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mondisweets: okay my enemy
hian! Instead of u to smother me with kisses so I can change my mind
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by agrovick(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
dyt babe:

grin grin grin
Any of Dyttt or Dyt
i'm on it, make do with the commercial break.
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Exponental(m): 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
It's a lie.
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by dytbabe: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
agrovick:
i'm on it, make do with the commercial break; changed my mind :-D

Haaaaa
U are scoping me
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Flairritzy(m): 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
ty-tymer:
shocked shocked
See true love.
...just call that luv? I think is a big punishment for one to cal me for that no of time if only the record is clear
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Talon05: 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mondisweets: you would know that smiley
Ofcourse I would
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Flairritzy(m): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
Meestique: Her name shld enter the guiness book of record.. The guy sef no get 'off' button for im phone?
Very well!
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by desosa(m): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tallesty1:
This is not true, Oyibo people too dey lie. We have only 10080 minutes in one week so how long did it take calls to connect? How many seconds did the ringing last? How many minutes did it take her to compose the emails and texts? Does it mean she didn't eat, urinate, bath or change her clothes during this period? Does it mean her ex's phone doesn't have blacklist? How about the battery? Is it one million mah? I no believe abeg.
bros it might be true oo.... Moreover it is a combined total of calls made to his mobile, home nd office fones nd d report says she used up to 3 fone at once lol.. I ve received a combined total of over 100 missed calls from sum1 in just less than 2hrs
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
agrovick:
hian! Instead of u to smother me with kisses so I can change my mind
kiss grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
evegran: does Xerxes and ChokolateBoss sound alike? Pls answer the question silently and then find your square root. *catwalks away*!#
Abeg find 1 bush go hide...c dis one wan feel funky

Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by agrovick(m): 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
dyt babe:

Haaaaa
U are scoping me
scope u ke? U no resemble microbe
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by OMITAF: 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tallesty1:
This is not true, Oyibo people too dey lie. We have only 10080 minutes in one week so how long did it take calls to connect? How many seconds did the ringing last? How many minutes did it take her to compose the emails and texts? Does it mean she didn't eat, urinate, bath or change her clothes during this period? Does it mean her ex's phone doesn't have blacklist? How about the battery? Is it one million mah? I no believe abeg.

I'm not authenticizing this story, but it is very possible to get 77,000 calls in a week if your phone has the 'reject call function' which rejects a call immediately it is put through. Your phone wouldnt ring but you would see the missed call. When a person whose number you've rejected dials your number, immediately the call is connected but before it rings, the call gets disconnected so the person can keep trying but you'll get missed calls instead.

Just when i thought my situation was worst receiving over 99 missed calls in 6 hours. lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by agrovick(m): 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mondisweets: kiss grin
and its settled, dont i just love u? What do u want? U can stroke my beards while u are thinking abt it
Re: Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week by dytbabe: 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
agrovick:
scope u ke? U no resemble microbe

Moju
Oh sweet Di Maria

Make I never vex seun oo
*runs away*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing / Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.