Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

My Abuja Experience - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Abuja Experience (25919 Views)

$xu@l Story, The Abuja Experience Part One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Abuja Experience by Evestar200(f): 11:04am On Jul 09, 2014
shakol91: abeg no vex now,oya tell me the good side cos u know you've suggested things for me b4 now. Biko cheesy
Na d gud side u don talk so na

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by shakol91(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2014
Evestar200: Na d gud side u don talk so na
u dey vex ni? Oya tell me the bad side. U won make enemies they mock us abi? See now dem do they like your post
Re: My Abuja Experience by Aniroly(m): 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hisses and un-follows immediately
Re: My Abuja Experience by Jbond(m): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
cocoberry: Jbond dear, I'm here, in Brazil tongue. Don't mind shakola91, took dat picture in d office.

Aint gona mind him, ah ah in brazil? Bt I need u here na, ok when is my coco coming bk?
Re: My Abuja Experience by Magicdon(m): 11:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
pls where is kelvinclint is he joncin us or wat? ha can u tell us half story just like dat. kelvinxlint cme n complete ur story.
Re: My Abuja Experience by Evestar200(f): 11:08am On Jul 11, 2014
shakol91: u dey vex ni? Oya tell me the bad side. U won make enemies they mock us abi? See now dem do they like your post
hmmm why u dy ask wetin u don already knw?
Re: My Abuja Experience by shakol91(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
Evestar200: hmmm why u dy ask wetin u don already knw?
be serious now,I need this info to fix something just tell me maybe It's ok staying for 1yr. Base on business,environment etc opportunities
Re: My Abuja Experience by Evestar200(f): 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
shakol91: be serious now,I need this info to fix something just tell me maybe It's ok staying for 1yr. Base on business,environment etc opportunities
what kind of bussiness do u intend to do?
Re: My Abuja Experience by shakol91(m): 12:10am On Jul 12, 2014
Evestar200: what kind of bussiness do u intend to do?
doing small scale importation
Re: My Abuja Experience by Evestar200(f): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2014
shakol91: doing small scale importation
ok
Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hello peeps, sorry 4 kipin u all on hold.......
Now um back with d full story....
Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
...continued from the previous story!
After some minutes of discussion outside, Amina came in
looking as if she was vexed. Her facial expression was totally
absence of smile nor laughter. I called her to ask her what
the problem was, but she refused to say anything. I
persuaded her to say what went wrong, but all she could say
was ''Its nothing serious''. I went to the gate to see if I would
see the guy and ask him what he did or said to her, but he
wasn't there anylonger. Amina ran inside the building, went
to her room and locked it. I was surprised. ''What could be
the problem?'' I decided to allow her be on her own. Few
hours later, I went to her room to inquire and profer solution to her problem. As i got there, I overheard her crying and talking to someone. It was as if there were two persons in her room. I tried to figure out what she was saying and who she was talking to, but the noise in my background couldn't let me. I knocked. She kept silent. I kept knocking intermittently for about 5 minutes because I knew she was in there but she didn't answer. I called her name, tried opening the door, still no answer. That really went beyond a joke. I decided to give her enough time to sort things out with herself. That same Sunday night, Amina prepared dinner and we all ate. As usual, my uncle and wife retired to their room, leaving me in the sitting room. I couldn't help it, I was anxious to find out what her problem was. I went to her room and knocked again, this time, she answered and opened the door. It was my first time to enter her room so I sat down close to her as she lay on her bed. She started apologizing for the attitude she put up towards me earlier on. I accepted and assured her everything was okay with me.
I then asked her why she was acting strange... but she said
''Its nothing''. I looked beside her pillow, wow!!, it was like a
surprise to me. I couldn't believe Amina had a mobile
phone--Nokia 2700. I asked her how she managed to get the
phone because I knew my uncle didn't buy her any. She said
she bought it with her money. I pretended to be angry, I
threatened to tell my uncle if she didn't tell me the truth. She then told me it was that guy (her usual visitor) that bought it for her. I asked her why she didn't tell me she had a phone, she said she didn't feel like telling me. I became angry, seized the phone and walked out of her room. As i got to my room, I locked my door to avoid her disturbances. I opened her inbox and read her conversations with that guy. I couldn't believe what my eyes saw. I felt like crying. How could she be lying to me all this while? How could a girl I trusted so much be this way? I became so furious that night that I even wanted to scatter properties in my room to cause loud noise so everybody would come out and ask me what's wrong with me. But on a second thought, I decided to handle It like a gentleman. I opened the door, Amina was sitting on the floor beside my door shedding tears and begging me to take things easy on her. I took her far away from my uncle's bedroom to interrogate her on how it all happened. She then started narrating with tears how she was sent on an errand to get clothes from the dry-cleaner. She met the guy there.
She said she had known the guy for about 3 months before
my coming to Abuja. They became friends and she later fell
in love with him. That she have been visiting the guy times
without number, and also, the guy have been coming to the
house anytime my uncle and his wife weren't at home... until I came. That my arrival to Abuja thwarted most of their
meetings. Due to their constant meetings before I came then led to her being pregnant--she haven't seen her period for 2 months and that was why the guy kept frequenting our house just to keep encouraging her to abort the baby...
*be right back*
Re: My Abuja Experience by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by preetygina: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
haba! kelvin! finish dis story nah
Re: My Abuja Experience by tosyne2much(m): 12:15am On Aug 02, 2014
Kelvin if u no quick finish dis ur story, na me go high-jack am ooo
Re: My Abuja Experience by shakol91(m): 12:37am On Aug 02, 2014
@ OP (1)why did you choose to continue this devilish thread on Aug 1,after new month morning devotion cheesy (2) I can't comprehend with today's episode because of your unconstitutional long vacation off the thread
Re: My Abuja Experience by Ehn(f): 10:09am On Sep 12, 2014
Clint, w@ nw? W@ happened? Wia hv u been? N what kept u so long?
U cld still inbox me
Re: My Abuja Experience by bdemix(m): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Interesting

Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
wow, it's been a long time...... how do I continue this story after almost one year
Re: My Abuja Experience by mikeywise(m): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2015
kelvinclint:
wow, it's been a long time...... how do I continue this story after almost one year
my guy ,abeg finish the story.
Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 10:29am On Jul 27, 2015
mikeywise:
my guy ,abeg finish the story.
Am trying to.... been putting it together...
Re: My Abuja Experience by Magicdon(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2016
Kelvinclint are u being so lazy? Tis goin to 2 years u started dis story. Why d gridlock. U are good, pls complete d story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.