Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. (27641 Views)

Painting Documentation Of An Ipaja Building / Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria / Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2014
Upper terrace POP

1 Like

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2014
More stones in ththe staircase area

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
spyder880: Some doors

How much is this type of door, Oga Spyder. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2014
mufutau55:

How much is this type of door, Oga Spyder. Thanks.

Hajji M.

N140k
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 11:52am On Jul 09, 2014
Hung the burglary proof. ....

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2014
Also we have hung some windows and dressing them in. We also made some hoods for the windows,

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
spyder880: Hung the burglary proof. ....

Very nice burglary proof.. And the price of the door is not bad at all.. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by kostadinis: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
I would choose to have a part of my lounge walls done with stone bricks to create that country feel.
But stone bricks of different colors on the four walls of my lounge would have a reverse effect on me; like I'm in the Grand Canyon.
Well , If Oga want am so, why not.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by bugmenot: 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2014

Oga Spyder, how easy is it to clean the cement stains on the windows? What's the best way to go about it?

Lovely windows and hood by the way. So also the door.

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
kostadinis: I would choose to have a part of my lounge walls done with stone bricks to create that country feel.
But stone bricks of different colors on the four walls of my lounge would have a reverse effect on me; like I'm in the Grand Canyon.
Well , If Oga want am so, why not.

The stones are only on one side of the main lounge, then another on the wall of the dining room.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
bugmenot:

Oga Spyder, how easy is it to clean the cement stains on the windows? What's the best way to go about it?

Lovely windows and hood by the way. So also the door.

It is not difficult to clean cement stains on the windows since the window surfaces are smooth. Rub it and it will come off. There is a cleaning service at the end of the construction stage.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by kostadinis: 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
spyder880:

The stones are only on one side of the main lounge, then another on the wall of the dining room.
Oh, that will give the right feeling i guess
Thought they were on more than one side of the main lounge walls

Ok, lemme relax in my own lounge and watch my boys teach the Argentinians soccer grin
Thanks Chief
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:36am On Jul 10, 2014
kostadinis:
Oh, that will give the right feeling i guess
Thought they were on more than one side of the main lounge walls

Ok, lemme relax in my own lounge and watch my boys teach the Argentinians soccer grin
Thanks Chief

If you had bet money on this, money for don enter bush be that grin
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2014
As at this morning. ....

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by kostadinis: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2014
[quote author=spyder880]

If you had bet money on this, money for don enter bush be that grin[/quote

Na true shaa.
That notwithstanding, they performed up to expectation in the competitive part.
The mood and mentality in Belgium is somewhat different; the Belgian white natives are ethnic Dutch (Holland), French and Germans. And so tend to support any of these countries when ever they are playing other countries. The whole nation gravitates in the same direction.

Our support train arrived Berlin this morning, expect the Brazilian treatment this time grin

P.S: I got the mail

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2014
Stone works used to beautify one wall in the private lounge.

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2014
Screeding of the outside walls

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2014
Electrical piping works ongoing , inside the fence walls. This will provide lighting inside the compound.

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2014
House of tiles grin
We have brought in most of the tiles we are going to use in this house.

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2014
We have started using the tiles in the house.

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2014
Kitchen, masters bedroom washroom.

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2014
Handrails

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2014
Screeding completed on the inner fence and the whole outer walls.

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2014
More inner finishing touches

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2014
Removal of scaffolding from the completed side of the house.

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2014
I have worked and built many parapet fascia in this field of building. ...

1 Like

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 11:31am On Jul 27, 2014
But NONE, I repeat NONE of the rest gave me the type of challenges I faced while building this particular one. The stories of this parapet will make a full thread, lessons, recommendations and analysis expected.
Coming soon.

1 Like

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 11:34am On Jul 27, 2014
We are drilling a borehole in this site, prospecting for clean water supply.

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2014
Front of the house and the left side.

1 Like

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 11:48am On Jul 27, 2014
Building this whole house, ( except for the land,) all materials, labour, supervision and site management will cost about N25 million naira. This includes the finishing works, plastering and designing works, windows and doors, tiles and POP, toilet facilities and electrical works, including wires and fittings, kitchen and wardrobe fittings and other conditions we might agree to.

We are rounding up this project soon and will doing a wrap up discussion later.

1 Like

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by vivienbabe(f): 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
I've been a silent guest to your threads, they're really awesome. But methinks the responses and interactions in your threads in general are declining of late. Not what they used to be.

To be honest, I dey miss the contributions of the guy who writes in blue, Phemmmy, and others.

Well, may be it's all in my head shaa. Wanna believe everything is okay, and that you're still the same honest, transparent and humble fellow.
My best wishes.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by ricki: 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
Some data was lost during the past weeks hence reason for fewer posts and picturesque. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Help, How Do I Stop My Landlord From Locking Me Outside Everyday? / Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) / Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.