Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. (27653 Views)

Painting Documentation Of An Ipaja Building / Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria / Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Empiree: 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
mufutau55:

My brother, man need to get a hobby, and this is mine.. I am far away from loneliness which is close to death.. But we make time sha!
Even the Mayor dey for Israel dey enjoy himself... I no go die oh!

Hajji M.

Yup. Time for work. Time for fun.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Fhemmmy: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
Empiree:

Good. I need to scrutinize your website and will comment later. Want to feed my eyes. I guess it's your signature

My website is not ready yet, Sir . . . Na cos i have been lazy to sit and get it done, but look for my thread on Auto section and enjoy the good things that money could buy..... But i MUST warn you oh, you could get addicted, but your addiction will be curable by just buying one or more than one of the rides on the threadsssssssssssssss

1 Like

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by vivienbabe(f): 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
Fhemmmy:

I am super humbled to know my contribution was noticed . . . I am very much around but i dont wanna be saying much on the thread cos Oga spyder wont be happy with some of my comment tongue So i just come around and look and run off.
Big bros, who wouldn't notice your powerful blue color?Lol. Please keep engaged o, and in every thread. I'm sure oga Spyder is someone that is receptive to constructive criticism as well. If not, what is the essence of here? I must also say that I appreciate some other contributors like Alhaji Mufutau, NL1960, and some other gentlemen that are not too regular like Onuokwu, Peoplesarmy, Costadinis etc. You're all great guys. I must retire in my kitchen now. Thanks
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
Fence burglary barbed wires, we have got it done.

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kitchen and upper lounge floor tiles, all done.

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
Our borehole to get water here.

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
Present look.

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Costa2000(m): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
Looking good,Spyder welldone.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
Spyder, the progress is fantastic. Well done.

Hajji M.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by chrisenus: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
spyder880: Our borehole to get water here.
Hi Syder. What is the depth and cost of drilling this borehole. I intend to drill a borehole in a place with a similar topographic structure as Enugu. Hard and stony terrain.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by KolaShangOne(m): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
Nice.. this is magnificient.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Osinachiadinma: 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
Oga Spyder,

I hail o.More power to your elbows.Please can you send me the number of the person that did this particular water harvester.My number is 08037703102.Thanks
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
More work done on the finish of this house.

2 Likes

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
Front of the house, we are rounding up the work.

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
More

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
spyder880: Front of the house, we are rounding up the work.

Magnificient...

Hajji M.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Empiree: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
I dey jealous of this nau
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by cleric(m): 3:56am On Aug 11, 2014
spyder880: Building this whole house, ( except for the land,) all materials, labour, supervision and site management will cost about N25 million naira. This includes the finishing works, plastering and designing works, windows and doors, tiles and POP, toilet facilities and electrical works, including wires and fittings, kitchen and wardrobe fittings and other conditions we might agree to.

We are rounding up this project soon and will doing a wrap up discussion later.
This is a very reasonable price for all I av seen on this thread so far. Weldone. I think you should move to Lagos for a bigger customer base.

4 Likes

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Onuokwu: 8:41am On Aug 11, 2014
cleric:
This is a very reasonable price for all I av seen on this thread so far. Weldone. I think you should move to Lagos for a bigger customer base.

There are many customers in the east o. He should stay there for now till i get money to build my own.

1 Like

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Demainman1: 8:42am On Aug 11, 2014
@Prof Spyder, I love this water tank stand. Pls what material is used? and what is the estimated cost sir?

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by NL1960: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2014
Demainman1: @Prof Spyder, I love this water tank stand. Pls what material is used? and what is the estimated cost sir?

Also add the height i.e. total height and height above ground level. I want to believe that galvanized steel was used in the construction of the stand. If so, is it 2inches or 3 inches?.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Demainman1: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2014
NL1960:

Also add the height i.e. total height and height above ground level. I want to believe that galvanized steel was used in the construction of the stand. If so, is it 2inches or 3 inches?.

If it is galvanised steel, I wonder if it is cheaper or more expensive than the H-bar?
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by KolaShangOne(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2014
Demainman1:

If it is galvanised steel, I wonder if it is cheaper or more expensive than the H-bar?

H-beams are the most expensive as far as I know. That gantry if made of H-beams will cost between 400-500k.
I assume it's 3" pipe and only Oga spyder that can say how much it costs.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
My people, this particular tank stand is made of 4" galvanised pipe and stands a full 7 meters before it was mounted in the ground. The total cost for building and installing it was N280,000. But you provide cement and sand. H beams are much more costly and heavier than galvanised steel pipes. Picture of H beam below.

1 Like

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Demainman1: 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
If i have the money i will go for the galvanised steel. I like the look. Blends well with the surrounding as i don't like the red colour of the H-beam. or na the cost i know like sef grin

1 Like

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
Demainman1: If i have the money i will go for the galvanised steel. I like the look. Blends well with the surrounding as i don't like the red colour of the H-beam. or na the cost i know like sef grin

I have the H-Beam, comes with red color also painted with the anti-rust color which is also red.. but the final color painted was BLACK.
So you don't have to have it in RED.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Demainman1: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
mufutau55:

I have the H-Beam, comes with red color also painted with the anti-rust color which is also red.. but the final color painted was BLACK.

Hajji Mufutau

Hajji, all add join the cost grin

Where as you don't even need to paint the galvanised steel. or do you?
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by cleric(m): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
Demainman1: If i have the money i will go for the galvanised steel. I like the look. Blends well with the surrounding as i don't like the red colour of the H-beam. or na the cost i know like sef grin
i thought the H beams will be the costlier of both.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by cleric(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
Onuokwu:

There are many customers in the east o. He should stay there for now till i get money to build my own.

You should know na, u can't compare Lagos market with any where else in Nigeria. wink . If u insist, he can still build ur house whilst based in Lagos. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
Demainman1:
Hajji, all add join the cost grin
Where as you don't even need to paint the galvanised steel. or do you?

Yes. You still need to paint the galvanized steel to coat it with anti-rust (Red Oxide paint). The paint I used is only about N6,000.
Look at the pics below (with my notations) what I learnt from Oga Spyder... my brain don full from Oga Spyder oh!

Note: Photos are copyrighted and with the compliments and full authorization of Oga Spyder. smiley

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by plasgidy: 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
What is the capacity of the high beam, and how many gp tanks can go on it, and what size@ spydoo
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by peaceland(m): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji Mufutau

Sir hajji Mufutau.,
can you grace us with a detailed breakdown of your tank construction costs/lessons learnt?
would really appreciate it sir.
@ Sir Spyder,
- still patiently waiting
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Help, How Do I Stop My Landlord From Locking Me Outside Everyday? / Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) / Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.