Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,103 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World (31212 Views)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
MRSANITY: beryl04 how many shitholes have you digged today? or how many pervs have digged yours. MissMeiya, are you a lez, i love lezbians, leave these creatures alone, what you need is me grin.SimonAndal why do you write in red, apart from being a homo are you also a lunatic? I hear madmen like bright colours.goshap which pampers do you wear? masonkz, hezron wannabe how yansh banging market? GSKing, the queen who wants to be addressed as a king, i love lez, hope you are sexy tongue MiguelMi6, messanger of hezron, howdy, repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.CyrusLevi how do you sleep at night knowing one day you will end up in jail? am i leaving any gay out?

Hi. Missed me? I'm sure you did. No wonder you remembered us all. Life must have been boring for you while we were all away, right? wink

uhmm...next time you wanna mention me for the first time in a thread, do it courteously, like a gentleman would, by throwing in some greeting, except you wanna make me believe you had no training at home wink wink wink wink

Now you have a nice evening buddy kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by obayaya(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
olubukato:

Oga mi, na so me too see am o. Good evening boss..

Abeg calm am down o before em go kill person. grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

Abeg calm am down o before em go kill person. grin

I go tell softsparkyy to soften his heart grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
I don't understand it when people come into a thread and start attacking people on who they are.

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by obayaya(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
olubukato:

E be like say that girl get master key the can unlock a lot of hearts
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
masonkz: I don't understand it when people come into a thread and start attacking people on who they are.

undecided undecided
Baffles me too.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

E be like say that girl get master key the can unlock a lot of hearts
Obadaddy wetin do your heart?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by obayaya(m): 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
softsparkyy:
Obadaddy wetin do your heart?

No be my heart o!!!

Na kelvingraphics heart.
His heart is boiling grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Gudintent: Howdy peeps, what have I missed grin

Hey Miguel how are you keeping, my love To Hez he is surely missed.

Masonkz how are you doing bro? Hope you being good, what am I reading about an engagement and moi didn't get an invite shocked ... Ur explanation berra be good wink happy for you swt.

GSKing ma'am good to see your handle around again, it sure has been quiet without the good ol gang wink

So y'all know, that was typed up sometime last month when NL came back up, but for some reason I was not able to post angry

Seems I can now

Glad to see see you here again Gudintent!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm doing much fine, thanks...

There has been no engagement ooo, just the special, fine boyfriend thingy cheesy cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
olubukato:

Soften whose heart?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

No be my heart o!!!

Na kelvingraphics heart.
His heart is boiling grin
Wetin hapn?
KelvinGraphics plug him heart for electric?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
softsparkyy:
Soften whose heart?

KelvinGraphics
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by obayaya(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
softsparkyy:
Wetin hapn?
KelvinGraphics plug him heart for electric?

Lol!!! no be only electric, na high tension cable.

Someone pissed him off on here
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
olubukato:

KelvinGraphics
Gist me now olubukato what happened
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
softsparkyy:
Gist me now olubukato what happened

I don't know o.. Senator obayaya abeg gist softy wetin happen..
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

Lol!!! no be only electric, na high tension cable.

Someone pissed him off on here

You guys should gist me naaa.
I hv seen the tittle of the thread,did anybody call him that? let me prove the person wrong.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Johnfavour(m): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
MRSANITY: oh i forgot johnfavour, may God have mercy on your butthole
I laff...Anoda YABALEFT patient on the run

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by obayaya(m): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
olubukato:

I don't know o.. Senator obayaya abeg gist softy wetin happen..
softsparkyy:
You guys should gist me naaa.
I hv seen the tittle of the thread,did anybody call him that? let me prove the person wrong.

I don't have the details. But I saw an unusual epistle from Kelvin. He was clearly pissed about something/someone.

I've never seen him that angry before
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Truckpusher(m): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
CyrusLevi: Did you really have to do this.You are lower than an animal and should be treated like one.

Later in future this person you cursed would be known for something greater than you'll never ever reach in life.

You think if Alimi wasn't outed,harrassed,totured,molested both by Unilag and Nigerian Govt,who will know him.Bro,someone has to do the bad dirty tnz,which you doing?its gonna be history someday.Cause you'll wish you hadn't.

Alimi's voice can be heard anytime,he can call BBC or CNN and have his words heard,even your president has to buy slots.Be realistic,you ignorance and hate is not worth it.

Gays give you headache,they shouldn't.You have something more productive to think of.
Alimi's voice can be heard in CNN and BBC but the voice of reason and that which is morally right will be heard for eternity.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

Jesu!!!

Kelvin I no know say you dey vex like this shocked

cool
Chief no mind dat fake bad belle she.male. I just dey my own o. Person kum begin tell me xay make i no comment 4 public thread wey no be him create... Abi na him papa get NL ni?

Imagine, xay if i comment, him go disgrace me as if na today person begin receive insult/disgrace ni??

Tell me wetin concern dis thread concern designing?... Abeg since wey U dey NL u don ever hear me brag about myself/my work?? I no know say e get sum people wey still dey jelous me with my crappy works o.... Na wa o.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Truckpusher: Alimi's voice can be heard in CNN and BBC but the voice of reason and that which is morally right will be heard for eternity.

yea, Like Martin Luther King's words...

tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by obayaya(m): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Chief no mind dat fake bad belle transgendered. I just dey my own o. Person kum begin tell me xay make i no comment 4 public thread wey no be him create... Abi na him papa get NL ni?

Imagine, xay if i comment, him go disgrace me as if na today person begin receive insult/disgrace ni??

Tell me wetin concern dis thread concern designing?... Abeg since wey U dey NL u don ever hear me brag about myself/my work?? I no know say e get sum people wey still dey jelous me with my crappy works o.... Na wa o.

Bros, no vex abeg. You know say some people no drink _breast milk. Na expired goat milk some people drink. No be better goat own na sokoto red goat own grin

You no know say some people dey jealous you. your fine boy and your designs? Abeg no mind them

Softsparkyy, Abeg come rub Kelvin head grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Chief no mind dat fake bad belle she.male. I just dey my own o. Person kum begin tell me xay make i no comment 4 public thread wey no be him create... Abi na him papa get NL ni?

Enh. You are still here. You couldn't mention me, but you deleted your picture after I spoke to you.

Let me allow you your small pride. Since, as you say, you are used to insult and disgrace. It must not bother you anymore.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sighhh. Time to take another break from Nairaland. This place can be very draining.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Fulaman198(m): 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
MissMeiya: Sighhh. Time to take another break from Nairaland. This place can be very draining.

What happened sad ?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

Loool so your little brain thought of more to say? Now your pride is hurt. I don't put my work on here because I'm not an ÍDIOT. Nairaland is full of crazies. Exhibit A. No one knows who I really am on here, and that's the way I like it. If you think I'm going to tell you who I am, what I've done and what I do, over a silly argument, I'm going to enjoy watching you wait. Life is bigger than the internet, boy. And opportunities exist everywhere. On an anonymous forum like this, you don't know who is watching or who you're talking to. They could be your future employer, client or mentor.

As for the logo thread, if I see potential clients, no shít I'm going to approach them. Obviously you haven't learned anything in your "career" but how to make empty brags on an anonymous forum. Big boy.

Lwkmd "I have gone places and met influential people"
As if that's even an achievement. You should aspire to BE an influential person. You really don't know how to grow your career, if this is the way you behave. The people who follow me who could mentor you are seeing the things I'm quoting from you. But you don't care about that, because you have your pocket change and you're satisfied with your low level.

Old Man, So your old brain didnt tell you to act matured by snubbing the little boy abi??

Anuohia!!

You think say na by age?? So you havn't heard of 50years old boy and 20years old man abi... Badubelle. (It is none of your business and you still dey make noise) See influential person wey dey try to influence me, Get real first before U try influencing others biko, stop being fake inugo? U dont put your works on here but you go around here begging for works, If you know you are good in what you do and you are proud of what you can do put up your work here lets see... So there SpywareCzar and co that do put up their works here are what?? Fools abi?? Oga abeg free me and my crappy works. u here me ba?

Bye Bye and good night....
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

Enh. You are still here. You couldn't mention me, but you deleted your picture after I spoke to you.

Let me allow you your small pride. Since, as you say, you are used to insult and disgrace. It must not bother you anymore.

Deleted which picture Go check my d.p e still dey kampe. Not even U or any of your disciples that keep's liking each of your post will lure me into doing what i don't wanna do... Remove my picture say wetin happen?? By the way. Why you go dey check my D.P U crushing on me tongue
U wan't rape me ni?? It's like time don reach when i go begin waer iron pant dey come Nairaland ooo.

Even at your old age U still do lie?? Chaii! I pity you.

Obayaya abeg shey that Iron pant wey Ishsoph buy for you still dey ba? Biko i go need am, some niggaz wanna burst my speakers cheesy?

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by obayaya(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Deleted which picture Go check my d.p e still dey kampe. Not even U or any of your disciples that keep's liking each of your post will lure me into doing what i don't wanna do... Remove my picture say wetin happen?? By the way. Why you go dey check my D.P U crushing on me tongue
U wan't rape me ni?? It's like time don reach when i go begin waer iron pant dey come Nairaland ooo.

Even at your old age U still do lie?? Chaii! I pity you.

Obayaya abeg shey that Iron pant wey Ishsoph buy for you still dey ba? Biko i go need am, some niggaz wanna burst my speakers cheesy?

lmao!!!

they wanna overthrow Alimi and become the most influential gay on top your nyash? shocked

God no go gree cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
MissMeiya: Sighhh. Time to take another break from Nairaland. This place can be very draining.
Ah Please Dont go oooo
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

Bros, no vex abeg. You know say some people no drink _breast milk. Na expired goat milk some people drink. No be better goat own na sokoto red goat own grin

You no know say some people dey jealous you. your fine boy and your designs? Abeg no mind them

Softsparkyy, Abeg come rub Kelvin head grin

I will need SoftSparkyy and MzMariah to do that sir...
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
Fulaman198:

What happened sad ?

Nairaland just gets so annoying sometimes. I find myself having the dumbest arguments with the stupidest people.

I mean, look at this ^^^

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
olubukato:

KelvinGraphics

Sir!... Where is the Softsparkyy na?? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Storms Court For Commencement Of Baba Ijesha's Rape Case / "We Stay Dripping" - Annie Idibia Shares Cute Photo With Husband, 2face / EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.