Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,729 members, 7,955,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Where Are The 3d Animators, The Cg Artist Gone? - Art, Graphics & Video (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Where Are The 3d Animators, The Cg Artist Gone? (8917 Views)

3d Animators Corner / To All 3d Animators. / Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The 3d Animators, The Cg Artist Gone? by Royver(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
I've been off the grid for a while though following in the shadows, good work guys.
So lava man was finally chosen eh? grin
Hmn, ok o, honestly i think its a bit complex but would like to try my hands on it anyway.
Ladanski i dey greet.
Re: Where Are The 3d Animators, The Cg Artist Gone? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 22, 2014
Royver, howve you been? Two days. :-)
Re: Where Are The 3d Animators, The Cg Artist Gone? by Royver(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
ladanski: Royver, howve you been? Two days. :-)
lol cheesy
Re: Where Are The 3d Animators, The Cg Artist Gone? by Iyke123: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Where Are The 3d Animators, The Cg Artist Gone? by Ignatio(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
prof800: Nice input cgniyi...
I hope you Royver and OKX have concluded meeting offline. If not, please do so quick.
Discuss offline and finalize the structure.
Cheers..

btw, where is ignatio? Does anyone know where he is?
&
@Feraz I can see you, where art thou?

jidesp, chuksxy, 2buff, xgentlemam, SimonAndal, darksider, 1supremo, damseremie/titilapia, xothermik where are you guys?
...the incredible PhenomenonVFX where are you?

You guys are needed here. pls.

Right here. Work carry me go. BTW I do more of vfx than CGI.
Re: Where Are The 3d Animators, The Cg Artist Gone? by Thazard(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Importance Of Logos / A Nigerian Artists Oil And Acrylic Paintings On Canvas, Artworks By An African. / Learn Graphics Design From Expert !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.