Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} (81049 Views)

Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures / GIONEE M3mini(4000mah Battery) Full Specification And Price / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2014
Nice screenshots
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
noteamlikebarca: Pls what application can be used to show how data is reading wen someone is browsing.I mean showing at the top of the screen wen one is browsing
my data manager
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
mrvocalprowess: my data manager
Thanks alot,i got it
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
Pls h7 users what is the difference between Nandroid backup and installing clockworkmod image on this phone?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
noteamlikebarca: pls what is the difference between nandroid backup and titanium backup
titanium backup is just your apps and it's data while the is your stock rom
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
Question time cheesy
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
noteamlikebarca: pls paulworld have U backup ur phone nd what method do U use to do the backup
to back up your Rom you first root your phone using latest framaroot and the download the custom recovery, the link is provided in page 3, Google recovery tool. And download the recovery tool you have to extract the custom recovery. The use the recovery tool to flash it
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
Pls h7 users it is advisable to do nandroid backup on dis phone.And after backingup with Nandroid backup can we still install cwm recovery image on D same phone
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
noteamlikebarca: Pls h7 users it is advisable to do nandroid backup on dis phone.And after backingup with Nandroid backup can we still install cwm recovery image on D same phone
Install the custom recovery first it's safer that way
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
noteamlikebarca: Pls what application can be used to show how data is reading wen someone is browsing.I mean showing at the top of the screen wen one is browsing
there are some anti-virus that have that features but if want this type your phone most be rooted and for your safety install cwm and backup your phone the install x pose installer from there you download gravity box.

You can use the gravity box to configure your phone ui

1 Like

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
paulworld:
Install the custom recovery first it's safer that way
Thanks paulworld 4 D quick response,So U mean i should first install the cwm recovery image den later do D nandroid backup.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hiroshize:

The font on your screenshot is different, wanted asking about the font package you are using for it ?
I'm using ifont downloaded from play store. nb: your phone must be rooted with rom backup
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
paulworld: there are some anti-virus that have that features but if want this type your phone most be rooted and for your safety install cwm and backup your phone the install x pose installer from there you download gravity box.

You can use the gravity box to configure your phone ui
pls i dont understand dis gravity box U mention
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
noteamlikebarca: Thanks paulworld 4 D quick response,So U mean i should first install the cwm recovery image den later do D nandroid backup.
Yeap
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
noteamlikebarca: pls i dont understand dis gravity box U mention
have you rooted and install cwm in your phone if the answer is yes then download x pose installer, you can search for the xpose installer via Google and install from the xpose installer can download gravity box
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
paulworld: have you rooted and install cwm in your phone if the answer is yes then download x pose installer, you can search for the xpose installer via Google and install from the xpose installer can download gravity box
Yes have rooted my phone nd also install cwm on my phone,so u mean after installing the xpose installer i will download gravity box 4rom dat app.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
noteamlikebarca: Yes have rooted my phone nd also install cwm on my phone,so u mean after installing the xpose installer i will download gravity box 4rom dat app.

Yes, under the download option in Xpose installer, you can search for Gravity box... download and instal it
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
Bigdocemo: I'm using ifont downloaded from play store. nb: your phone must be rooted with rom backup

Thanks, ive settled the font issue wink
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
H7 users.... What are the top 5 launchers you will recommend ??

I use Next Launcher 3D Shell (Full paid version, am willing to change oo cry ), but i've been seeing some sweet ones oo... cheesy cheesy cheesy

So let the recommendations flow smiley smiley

*rubs Anti-Ebola hand Sanitizer Mixed With Salt Solution & Bitter-kola juice cheesy grin grin*
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
noteamlikebarca: Yes have rooted my phone nd also install cwm on my phone,so u mean after installing the xpose installer i will download gravity box 4rom dat app.
yes here is the ss of where the data trafic monitor is located

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
I personally use apus launcher it's very simple launcher
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
paulworld: I personally use apus launcher it's very simple launcher

I noticed it from you ss, checked it out... Although I won't migrate to it yet sha cheesy
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by jakiedudu(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hiroshize: H7 users.... What are the top 5 launchers you will recommend ??

I use Next Launcher 3D Shell (Full paid version, am willing to change oo cry ), but i've been seeing some sweet ones oo... cheesy cheesy cheesy

So let the recommendations flow smiley smiley

*rubs Anti-Ebola hand Sanitizer Mixed With Salt Solution & Bitter-kola juice cheesy grin grin*

Depends on one's preference. For example I don't like janpacting my home screen so I like it simple. I use Samsung Galaxy S launcher.

1 Like

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
jakiedudu
niceee... But wait oo angry, you get temple run and temple run 2... Lol... One never do you cheesy.

I also prefer a less cluttered home screen sha... smiley
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
Something like this sha..

1 Like

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
don't tell me this is all oo...
We've mentioned:

Apus Launcher
Next Launcher 3D shell
Samsung Galaxy S launcher
...... Let it continue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nelson11: 12:36am On Aug 10, 2014
Guys pls I got my fone rooted and installed fonts bt d font didn't apply fully. Nid help asap.... Screen shots below

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by nani667: 1:04am On Aug 10, 2014
Nelson11: Guys pls I got my fone rooted and installed fonts bt d font didn't apply fully. Nid help asap.... Screen shots below

Aliyu OS wahala sad
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 10, 2014
nani667:

Aliyu OS wahala sad
d hatred u have for tecno sef!! nawaop
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 7:00am On Aug 10, 2014
Nelson11
What font application did you use to apply the font?

1 Like

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by selfmadeOLX(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
Please who wants to sell his/her own oo.. Lagos residents
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
selfmadeOLX
hmmm undecided, am not so sure you will get someone selling it this early, the phone is overly cool smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone / download 2go on your HTC windows phone, and run any java files on it.... / How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.