Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} (81032 Views)

Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures / GIONEE M3mini(4000mah Battery) Full Specification And Price / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by harden(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
plz s1 help me wit amazing spider man 1 d 2 refuse to work
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by selfmadeOLX(m): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hiroshize:
hmmm undecided, am not so sure you will get someone selling it this early, the phone is overly cool smiley
Makes Me want to cry
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
selfmadeOLX:
Makes Me want to cry

op shocked shocked... Oya take this rag clean you eye tongue tongue
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by selfmadeOLX(m): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hehehehehe yeye
Hiroshize:

op shocked shocked... Oya take this rag clean you eye tongue tongue
I was using bold 6 before I bought bold 5 that's why I need to swap the bold 6 with a tecno android of 5or6inch mainly for gaming! Help a brother please ooo
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
Pls house what is the solution wen trying to install an app nd i got an error like:"An existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed"
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
noteamlikebarca: Pls house what is the solution wen trying to install an app nd i got an error like:"An existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed"

It happens when you are trying to install an app that has been modified outside the original developer, so if you really want to use it, you have to uninstall the previous one you already have installed on your device.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
selfmadeOLX: Hehehehehe yeye
I was using bold 6 before I bought bold 5 that's why I need to swap the bold 6 with a tecno android of 5or6inch mainly for gaming! Help a brother please ooo

Hmmm... This your case is strong oo tongue... I hope you get sha
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hiroshize:

Hmmm... This your case is strong oo tongue... I hope you get sha
I am still searching ooo 1 guy says He will swap my bold 6 + 13k for a tecno D9 hahaha with all accessories sha another one says he will swap my bold6 + 5k for his tecno M7 with no accessories what do you think?? I need an advice
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
selfmadeOLX:
I am still searching ooo 1 guy says He will swap my bold 6 + 13k for a tecno D9 hahaha with all accessories sha another one says he will swap my bold6 + 5k for his tecno M7 with no accessories what do you think?? I need an advice

13k and a bold 6 is like buying a new Tecno device (Monetary value o), try negotiate that one a bit more.

Between M7 and D9, the phones get almost similar strength sha, but the M7 is more widely used (my friend get one) than the D9 (maybe am wrong sha*standstobecorrected*), it's tough oo, but na your money go talk...

1 Like

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
selfmadeOLX

Then I checked online for any form of comparison between M7 and D9, the D9 seems a better choice according to them.

Here's the link - http://www.91mobiles.com/compare/Tecno/M7/vs/Tecno/D9.html
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:29am On Aug 11, 2014
Bro lemme have your whatsapp contact jare and thanks for the help!
Hiroshize:

Then I checked online for any form of comparison between M7 and D9, the D9 seems a better choice according to them.

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 11, 2014
Hiroshize:

tecno d9 is a phablet,better dan m7 in all aspects.. 23k for a new 1...
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by selfmadeOLX(m): 1:12am On Aug 11, 2014
I'll call the dealer tomorrow first thing to negotiate 10k + bold 6 before I loose the phone totally then you guyz will help Me with cool games ooo
mrvocalprowess: tecno d9 is a phablet,better dan m7 in all aspects.. 23k for a new 1...
Blackberry is just boooooring
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Emphasis(m): 1:18am On Aug 11, 2014
Hello H7 folks and others. Please I want to know. Can the Recovery tool be uninstalled or move to Sdcard after flashing the recovery img and backing up with Cwm?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by kilokeys(m): 6:05am On Aug 11, 2014
H7 is cool . d face unlock feature. d specs too

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2014
selfmadeOLX: Bro lemme have your whatsapp contact jare and thanks for the help!

add me on 08133017089

Negotiate well o. Even better, stroll to one of those Slot shops near you, make you sheck cheesy how the D9 look(that's if you haven't seen it before tho)........

Don't get duped ooo angry tongue tongue
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Xcrews: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2014
Join the X-crew's conversation on the group at whatsapp on 08164490691. we solve all impossibilities on andriod and teach you advance creation of apps, calling free on etisalat and unlimited browsing all free of cost. yes doubt is allowed but the least you can do is allowing us convince you by requesting to join the many who have been testifying to our good works thanks.Admin please youe permission is sought to post on your thread.

a direct chat with Engineers that gives you a step to Step guide on solutions to your problems.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
Emphasis: Hello H7 folks and others. Please I want to know. Can the Recovery tool be uninstalled or move to Sdcard after flashing the recovery img and backing up with Cwm?
you can uninstall the app

1 Like

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by selfmadeOLX(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hiroshize:

add me on 08133017089

Negotiate well o. Even better, stroll to one of those Slot shops near you, make you sheck cheesy how the D9 look(that's if you haven't seen it before tho)........

mehn e no easy ooo the guy no even gree 10k He is still insisting on the 13k so my mind is out of there! Will look for another jare
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
selfmadeOLX:
mehn e no easy ooo the guy no even gree 10k He is still insisting on the 13k so my mind is out of there! Will look for another jare

Eyaaa sad sad .. Alright.. wink
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nelson11: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hiroshize:
What font application did you use to apply the font?
I used ifont and I rooted my fone wit framaroot
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nelson11: I used ifont and I rooted my fone wit framaroot

Thanks bros, although i have settled this one sha. wink cheesy
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nelson11: I used ifont and I rooted my fone wit framaroot

Thanks bros, although i have settled this one sha. wink cheesy
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
Pls gurus in house will i download clockworkmod recovery before i can backup my phone using Nandroid backup,pls explain in details how to use nandroid backup
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hiroshize:

It happens when you are trying to install an app that has been modified outside the original developer, so if you really want to use it, you have to uninstall the previous one you already have installed on your device.
pls i uninstalled the previous app nd i still get the same response or is dere an app i will use to uninstalled the previous app. What i tried to installed is opera7.5handler.apk.pls any help
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
noteamlikebarca: pls i uninstalled the previous app nd i still get the same response or is dere an app i will use to uninstalled the previous app. What i tried to installed is opera7.5handler.apk.pls any help

Did you reboot your phone after uninstalling it ? undecided
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by GbemiOO(f): 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hiroshize:
hmmm undecided, am not so sure you will get someone selling it this early, the phone is overly cool smiley

What's overly cool about the phone please ?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
GbemiOO:

What's overly cool about the phone please ?

Hmmmm.... cheesy cheesy

For me, i love the size, its very slim and sleek(without the guard pouch o shocked shocked), and i can hold it in one palm and still be able to type with my thumb ( nice size cheesy )

Its fast, it doesn't lag, although the RAm is small - 1Gig RAM ( superb processing power - although some other phones could be faster sad )

Enhanced and better camera quality ( superb picture quality - modest 8MP)

Better battery life ( in addition to a power bank - 5200mAh)

Lovely screen ( 5.0 Capacitive touch screen - really cool)

And for those who tweak their android devices plenty, It handles it wella without really crashing or hanging
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by GbemiOO(f): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hiroshize:

Hmmmm.... cheesy cheesy

For me, i love the size, its very slim and sleek(without the guard pouch o shocked shocked), and i can hold it in one palm and still be able to type with my thumb ( nice size cheesy )

Its fast, it doesn't lag, although the RAm is small - 1Gig RAM ( superb processing power - although some other phones could be faster sad )

Enhanced and better camera quality ( superb picture quality - modest 8MP)

Better battery life ( in addition to a power bank - 5200mAh)

Lovely screen ( 5.0 Capacitive touch screen - really cool)

And for those who tweak their android devices plenty, It handles it wella without really crashing or hanging

Lol .... okay. I thought there was something about the phone I was missing .... please what does it mean to root the phone ... bin seeing that word this thread
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
GbemiOO:

Lol .... okay. I thought there was something about the phone I was missing .... please what does it mean to root the phone ... bin seeing that word this thread
ummmmm, gbemi frm beat fm?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
GbemiOO:

well, it means having admin privileges to your phone. it's the process that gives you total control of the device (the master key) heheheh grin
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by GbemiOO(f): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
mrvocalprowess: ummmmm, gbemi frm beat fm?

Lol ... nope nope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone / How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? / download 2go on your HTC windows phone, and run any java files on it....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.