Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,517 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (481822 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
udemzyudex: I really appreciate all what you have been doing here... God bless you.

I want to ask a question,its base on marketing.
For the production of liquid soap,apart from selling it at home and selling at wholesale price to those operating a resturant or bar,who are my potential buyers?

Furthermore, have seen morning fresh liquid soap. I like their plastic,can i get something like that from the chemical shop or source for it where they produce the bottle.

Heyllo Sir, I appreciate your cheering words and I say a big amen to your prayer.

I would say everybody, everywhere is your potential customer. Seems you participated in our after shave training (first batch), did you?

Please, if you did-kindly use the same marketing idea(strategies) that I shared for your after shave.

In fact, any of the things we are learning here can be marketed that way. Once you get to them, your only problem would be how to meet up with their demands, I assure you. Just make sure you have a very quality product.

Concerning the plastic containers, you might not get the exact type but you can get something nearly or very close to that. You may also approach the plastic producers for what ever types you want. The truth is that, you even make more money choosing your own unique plastic. Morning fresh 250ml is sold for about 150 or there about. You can imagine that huh?

Please let me know if you need more assistance.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining

us on this thread, so far, we've

learnt how to produce: liquid

detergent, germicide(izal

formula), antiseptic (dettol

formula), Balm (aboniki

formula).

Do check:

Page 0 ........................Liquid

detergent

Page 1 and 4................Germicide

Page 2.........................Antiseptic

Page 4- 5.....................Balm

Page 6..........................images of

products

Page 7---------condensed milk

Page 10 - 11..................Scouring Powder

Page 12 - 13................toothpaste formula

Page 13 ...................how to get rid of bad odour from clothes

Please, do take your time to

peruse through the pages

before the questions.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
Let me reveal my plans for this week to every serious follower here.

I want to give out my perfumed shoe polish (paste) formula as bonus this week.

How to get the bonus?

1. Simply upload a picture of your real production here

2. Get my ebook

That's all. This is going to last for just this week. I want to see the seriousness and be sure that I'm not just pouring out formula for nothing.

Least I forget: for those getting my ebook for this week, I will be sharing my special bar soap recipes(formula) with you. You will thank me later I know.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by udemzyudex(m): 4:34am On Sep 01, 2014
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, I appreciate your cheering words and I say a big amen to your prayer.

I would say everybody, everywhere is your potential customer. Seems you participated in our after shave training (first batch), did you?

Please, if you did-kindly use the same marketing idea(strategies) that I shared for your after shave.

In fact, any of the things we are learning here can be marketed that way. Once you get to them, your only problem would be how to meet up with their demands, I assure you. Just make sure you have a very quality product.

Concerning the plastic containers, you might not get the exact type but you can get something nearly or very close to that. You may also approach the plastic producers for what ever types you want. The truth is that, you even make more money choosing your own unique plastic. Morning fresh 250ml is sold for about 150 or there about. You can imagine that huh?

Please let me know if you need more assistance.

Thanks.
Thanks for the info..
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:49am On Sep 01, 2014
udemzyudex:
Thanks for the info..

All thanks to God Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month to all of us. May it be a great one for us all.

Strongbest

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 11:19am On Sep 01, 2014
@ strongbest, concerning d shoe polish bonus, what about d likes of us who ve bought ur ebook. Are u saying "nothing for us"
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
Juliana7: @ strongbest, concerning d shoe polish bonus, what about d likes of us who ve bought ur ebook. Are u saying "nothing for us"

Heyllo Ma'am, there's always something for everyone that gets my ebook. If you haven't received any bonus from me after getting the ebook, kindly request for it.

However, the shoe polish formula is for those getting the ebook this week. It's just a way of motivating us to get busy, as in, to start something. Beside, you can always get it free by uploading the picture of any of your production this week. That's all.

All I'm saying is, you must not buy my ebook to get my bonuses. Just show a bit of seriousness and you get more and more from me.

My mission is to help people start something. But I notice people don't always take free things serious, they get them and dump somewhere. If it cost you a little, you wouldn't find it that easy to dump just like that.
That's just the drift, nothing more.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
EVERYBODY LISTEN O O Strongbest is d best he's d BEST. I reserve other comments till I come back from market dis wk. Sir are you saying you will give d ebook for free if we upload pix

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
britnex: EVERYBODY LISTEN O O Strongbest is d best he's d BEST. I reserve other comments till I come back from market dis wk. Sir are you saying you will give d ebook for free if we upload pix

Blushing and Speechless! Lols. My sincere appreciation Ma.

Uhmm, I'm not given out my ebook for free, but anytime any one uploads a picture of his/her real production, that person is entitled to a bonus from me. Anyone that buys the ebook too get bonuses and entitled to many more things.

The seriousness is what matters to me. I want people who are really serious about doing business.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by noncy21: 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
@op...weldone. U ar indeed doing a great job here. Pls I went to ojota chemical line to buy sodium bicarbonate(baking soda) but could not get there. I checked almost all d shops but to no avail. Pls where else could I get it? Somebody asked me to check it in pharmacy shop but I av not.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ibizgirl(f): 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sodium bicarbonate can be bought in any shop where they sell baking things in the market.

noncy21: @op...weldone. U ar indeed doing a great job here. Pls I went to ojota chemical line to buy sodium bicarbonate(baking soda) but could not get there. I checked almost all d shops but to no avail. Pls where else could I get it? Somebody asked me to check it in pharmacy shop but I av not.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 12:03am On Sep 02, 2014
Wow! Indeed u are d STRONG&BEST. Few minutes ago, i did my test runing of antiseptic(dettol) and d result was WOW! Based on tin milk measurement which i religiously followed i got 1.25litres. I would be using dis sensitize(church brethren, friends and e tal) about my product. I would be uploading d pixs now, they not to clear, as result of it was ofcourse dis night. U will see where i was stirring it in empty paint container, to when i was turning it into an empty coca cola/bottled water container

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:29am On Sep 02, 2014
noncy21: @op...weldone. U ar indeed doing a great job here. Pls I went to ojota chemical line to buy sodium bicarbonate(baking soda) but could not get there. I checked almost all d shops but to no avail. Pls where else could I get it? Somebody asked me to check it in pharmacy shop but I av not.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by noncy21: 8:19am On Sep 02, 2014
ibizgirl: Sodium bicarbonate can be bought in any shop where they sell baking things in the market.

yea. I first went to baking shop and they gave me sodium bicarbonate. they called it baking powder nothing baking soda. They told me there is not like baking soda. Pls am confused. Av any one bought baking soda in lagos? If yes, pls where did u buy it? Tnx
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ibizgirl(f): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2014
My dear probably you went to a small shop, any market always has a major cake ingredients shop and you can get so many brands of sodium bicarbonate there. Baking powdre is NOT baking soda, if you have soduim bicarbonate that is what you need. This is just one of them.

noncy21: yea. I first went to baking shop and they gave me sodium bicarbonate. they called it baking powder nothing baking soda. They told me there is not like baking soda. Pls am confused. Av any one bought baking soda in lagos? If yes, pls where did u buy it? Tnx

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2014

Heyllo Sir, sorry for not being able to get bicarbonate at Ojoata. But it's kind of very rear not to get anything there, if you are really used to the market. Funny enough, some of them might even have it but wouldn't know it's what you were looking for.

Next time, you may check those shops where they sell wax(beeswax) or the shops opposite, you should be able to get from there.

I haven't really bought such from a pharmaceutical store before. They probably would be selling the packaged one. Just like the type some one uploaded here sometime ago.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ibizgirl(f): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2014
But will be results be the same using the type I uploaded. I plan to use that.

Strongbest:

I haven't really bought such from a pharmaceutical store before. They probably would be selling the packaged one. Just like the type some one uploaded here sometime ago.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2014
Juliana7: Wow! Indeed u are d STRONG&BEST. Few minutes ago, i did my test runing of antiseptic(dettol) and d result was WOW! Based on tin milk measurement which i religiously followed i got 1.25litres. I would be using dis sensitize(church brethren, friends and e tal) about my product. I would be uploading d pixs now, they not to clear, as result of it was ofcourse dis night. U will see where i was stirring it in empty paint container, to when i was turning it into an empty coca cola/bottled water container

Bravo ma'am! I'm really impressed with your effort. Please, send me a mail to: goldzmyne@gmail.com for your perfumed shoe polish-paste bonus.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2014
ibizgirl: My dear probably you went to a small shop, any market always has a major cake ingredients shop and you can get so many brands of sodium bicarbonate there. Baking powdre is NOT baking soda, if you have soduim bicarbonate that is what you need. This is just one of them.

Heyllo Ma'am, I really appreciate your helpful contributions. Please keep it up. And others, please, let's try and be helping each other out with useful information.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2014
ibizgirl: But will be results be the same using the type I uploaded. I plan to use that.

Yes, definitely Ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ibizgirl(f): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2014
You are the one doing the major work. You are giving people a source of income in our dear country where most people believe every thing must be about money. May God cause your biz to expand beyond your wildest imagination.

Strongbest:

Heyllo Ma'am, I really appreciate your helpful contributions. Please keep it up. And others, please, let's try and be helping each other out with useful information.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by noncy21: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2014
ibizgirl: My dear probably you went to a small shop, any market always has a major cake ingredients shop and you can get so many brands of sodium bicarbonate there. Baking powdre is NOT baking soda, if you have soduim bicarbonate that is what you need. This is just one of them.

tnx. pls how much did u buy it? May be I should ask them bicarbonate of soda instead of sodium bicarbonate. tnx once again
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by noncy21: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2014
@strongest..tnx for ur quick answer. Am grateful. May God bless u for ur selfless service
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ibizgirl(f): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2014
Can't remember now cause I always have it, use it for baking but I know that
You can get N100 or even less. There are different sizes.

noncy21: tnx. pls how much did u buy it? May be I should ask them bicarbonate of soda instead of sodium bicarbonate. tnx once again
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by noncy21: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2014
ibizgirl: Can't remember now cause I always have it, use it for baking but I know that
You can get N100 or even less. There are different sizes.

tnx and remain bless
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by noncy21: 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
Finally I got bicarbonate of soda from bakery shop.#150

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by easy2conet(f): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
This is the sample of my production, though still Hoping on God to increase my buyers, So I can get my own container and label. @Strongbest: I really appreciate you So much

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
ibizgirl: You are the one doing the major work. You are giving people a source of income in our dear country where most people believe every thing must be about money. May God cause your biz to expand beyond your wildest imagination.

My gratitude Ma'am. Amen to your prayers.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
noncy21: @strongest..tnx for ur quick answer. Am grateful. May God bless u for ur selfless service

My pleasure Sir. Amen to your prayer.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
noncy21: Finally I got bicarbonate of soda from bakery shop.#150

At last. Lols. That's what I'm talking about, determination. Bravo Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
easy2conet: This is the sample of my production, though still Hoping on God to increase my buyers, So I can get my own container and label. @Strongbest: I really appreciate you So much

Nice to see this Ma. God will surely do it.

Please, kindly send me an email to goldzmyne@gmail.com for your bonus.

Also, I think I should discus something with you, in respect to the sales of your product. Do remind me of that in your email to me.
Bravo Ma'am.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.