Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (480796 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:06am On Nov 02, 2014
I think Strongbest is back. God bless the mods. Thanks for releasing some of the hidden posts

Happy new month to you all.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by curiousme(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hello sir i am very impressed with what u are doing cos i stumbled on this tred, just 2day back, i never thought people like me still dey availlable. i me giving for free. thanks and keep up d good work. mind u i hv equally produce my own Dettol it is really lovely. oh i train people for free on Agriculture( pig, poultry, etc) thank you sir.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
Heyllo Sir @Curiousme, I sincerely appreciate your comments and it's nice to have your type here. Your contribution here is welcome anytime.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
I have already created a thread for our project on toilet wash formula, please those who are interested should check it out for more details.

Have a great week ahead @all.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by curiousme(m): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
@strongbest thank u very much sir i look forward to learing from your class
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 11:24am On Nov 03, 2014
I could not get tertrazine in market, could someone pls help me out. I av checked Agege market and ojota. secondly, is there a place u know where i can buy cornstarch measuring type. I could only see branded type, which i considered costly (custard materials) . Thanks in advance.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
Heyllo Sir @Jendor123, you can get everything there in Ojota, you probably didn't go to the right shop. Check the shops where powder milk are sold in bags, those guys sell materials for youghurt and custard as well.
If you can't get the tertrazine, ignore it, it does the same work as egg yellow. You'll still have a nice custard without it though. Just add enough supplements.

More also, you can get your corn starch very cheap there. A killo goes for 200 naira or even less.

Best of lucks.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by AkpanUnanam(m): 8:15am On Nov 04, 2014
Strongbest:
meanwhile, I will be waiting to see our interest before we go on. I want to be sure I'm not just wasting my time here. So, indicate your interest.

Strongbest.

Thanks
some of the chemical name you mention.......i don't know were to get it in my state
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
Heyllo Sir @Akpanunanam, all the chemicals are readily available in the market, it depends on your location. Let me assume you have bought some chemicals before since you said some. I advise you ask from the people that sold to you to direct you to where you can get the others because they'll definitely have idea.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by victorlekan(m): 1:17am On Nov 05, 2014
Strongbest,people like you are very rare. I am so impressed.I need your ebook and I will like to ask questions as I proceed with the productions.I sent a mail to your email address reading "details please". Pls,endeavour to reply as soon as you can.God bless you
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Iggyok(m): 8:19am On Nov 05, 2014
Good morning boss,please i got your e-book yesterday and i went through it. I'm now making enquiry on where to get these chemicals.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2014
Heyllo Sir @Victorlekan, I sincerely appreciate your comment and your interest in my ebook. Your questions are welcomed any time Sir. I have replied to your mail already.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:40am On Nov 05, 2014
Good morning Sir @Iggyok, where are you based? Maybe I will be able to help out.

I'm pretty sure you'll get the chemicals where ever you are. You just need to know the right place to get them.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Iggyok(m): 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
Strongbest:
Good morning Sir @Iggyok, where are you based? Maybe I will be able to help out.

I'm pretty sure you'll get the chemicals where ever you are. You just need to know the right place to get them.

Thanks.
I'm in Owerri
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:37am On Nov 07, 2014
Heyllo Sir @Iggyok, there'll definitely be places to get everything over there. please, kindly mail me for pictures and descriptions on how to locate and identify chemical stores anywhere.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Iggyok(m): 2:40am On Nov 09, 2014
Strongbest:
Heyllo Sir @Iggyok, there'll definitely be places to get everything over there. please, kindly mail me for pictures and descriptions on how to locate and identify chemical stores anywhere. Ok sir,sorry i've not been here for a while sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by mezielo: 9:22am On Nov 09, 2014
Dis is gud, plz more info

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by salam12(m): 11:19am On Nov 09, 2014
Please house, which spot in Port Harcourt can all needed materials be found. Early response will be highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
Strongest oga, dis room is somehow empty dis day. Anyway, i observed dt d bicarbonate i use 4 my toilet wash does not disolve, is it normal sir. thanks so much i enjoy d product.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
jendor123:
Strongest oga, dis room is somehow empty dis day. Anyway, i observed dt d bicarbonate i use 4 my toilet wash does not disolve, is it normal sir. thanks so much i enjoy d product.

Heyllo Sir, yea kind of. But you know I'm not the only one to make it lively. The thread is for all of us, though I'm a bit busy this day but I will surely attend to any enquiry here with every little time I have.

On your observation, I'm sure you didn't dissolve the bicarbonate in water before adding it to the mixture or stir well, that could be the reason. Next time, ensure the carbonate is first dissolved completely in water before adding to the mixture. If you must add directly, be ready to stir continuously, sometimes till your hands have blisters, lols. Don't mind me sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ufuoma23: 10:51am On Nov 17, 2014
oga strongbest, may your days be filled with joy. you will also flourish like a Palm tree for empowering us. e
what you don't know is bigger than you. thanks for this light and direction.
please sir, I sent you a mail. thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 11:11am On Nov 17, 2014
I check this room for info atleast 2 times a day for update. Sir, dis is d second time I will be making laudry soap, but my product is not as strong as expected. pls sir, what is d cause or hw can i improve on dis
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
ufuoma23:
oga strongbest, may your days be filled with joy. you will also flourish like a Palm tree for empowering us. e
what you don't know is bigger than you. thanks for this light and direction.
please sir, I sent you a mail. thanks

A very big amen to your prayers Ma'am, I really appreciate a great deal. I have replied to your email.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
jendor123:
I check this room for info atleast 2 times a day for update. Sir, dis is d second time I will be making laudry soap, but my product is not as strong as expected. pls sir, what is d cause or hw can i improve on dis

Heyllo Sir, if you are using PKO and following my formula, you should have a hard soap after curing. May I ask, how long have you left the soap before determining the hardness and how hard exactly do you want it to be?

Well, irrespective of the above questions, it seems you really want a soap as hard as rock, lols.

Solution:

Kindly add a little beeswax in your next production.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
sir, d first one use like 2 wks plus. But some one told me, it should be done max 2 day. Or do i need to ferment my soda ash and caustic soda.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RUBYPLUSAFRICA: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
WE FIGHT NOT BECAUSE OF WHAT WE WILL GET OUT OF IT ,BUT WHAT WE WILL CONTRIBUTE TO OUR AFRICAN TEENAGERS.THIS FIGHT IS NOT OURS ALONE @ RUBYPLUS AFRICA,BOTH INDIVIDUAL, PRIVATE AND PUBLIC SECTOR/ORGANIZATION CAN NOT BE OVER EMPHASIZE IN THIS REGARD....IN UNITY WE CAN HARNESS,DEVELOP, PROMOTE OUR MULTI-TALENTED TEENS IN AFRICA....FOR SPONSORSHIP,PARTNERSHIP AND ADVERT ON OUR MAGAZINE,YOU CAN VISIT OUR WEBSITE: WWW.RUBYPLUSAFRICA.COM OR CALL 08172727271....

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
jendor123:
sir, d first one use like 2 wks plus. But some one told me, it should be done max 2 day. Or do i need to ferment my soda ash and caustic soda.

Heyllo Sir, I said something concerning curing of soap before, curing can't take place in two days, not possible with cold method process, not at all!

Well, you could ask the person that told you two days to give you his formula, hmmm maybe he knows something I don't know....

I would want to say more on this but not tonight, maybe another day. Meanwhile, kindly follow my formula and add a little bees wax as I have suggested earlier.

Once again, bar soap cold process takes between 3-6 weeks for a complete curing.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by fabricvilla(f): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2014
Princebest:
Heyllo Ma'am @Fabricvilla, I have actually tried responding to your post twice or more but I got banned and my posts were hidden. All the same, I will do that again. Nice having you around and thanks for your comment.
Thanks , I quite appreciate your response. Just trying to play safe because hv got a very sensitive system.my body react to things easily.plan to go green soon & make own cleaning products myself, wil keep in touch.
Thank you so much
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
fabricvilla:

Thanks , I quite appreciate your response. Just trying to play safe because hv got a very sensitive system.my body react to things easily.plan to go green soon & make own cleaning products myself, wil keep in touch.
Thank you so much

My pleasure Ma'am, I will be looking forward to hearing from you to know how it goes.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.