Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479749 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2014
Heyllo, if I haven't replied your mail yet, please be patient with me a little, I will definitely do so. Especially, if your mail requires a lengthy response.

If you ordered for my ebook yesterday, kindly check your inbox, I sent it over the night.

Much love from Strongbest.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by adaemeka245(f): 8:12am On Oct 17, 2014
@Strongbest, pls do u hv a DVD, apart from ur eBook, if u hv Hw do I get 1?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2014
adaemeka245:
@Strongbest, pls do u hv a DVD, apart from ur eBook, if u hv Hw do I get 1?

Heyllo Ma'am, no I don't. The videos I have are not meant for sale, reason being that, they are live coverage of my various programs and projects.

More also, I'm not thinking in that direction for now. My ebook is self explanatory enough.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2014
@ strongbest, pls sir help me with measurement for 2& half litre of anti bacterial hand wash i av a demand for it. And can i just add chloroxylenol and pine oil to d multipurpose liquid so i already prepare. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2014
jendor123:
@ strongbest, pls sir help me with measurement for 2& half litre of anti bacterial hand wash i av a demand for it. And can i just add chloroxylenol and pine oil to d multipurpose liquid so i already prepare. Thanks

Heyllo Sir, I hope you know hand wash is a different thing entirely. But if you wish to make use of your normal multi-purpose liquid soap, then send me an email for that. I'm giving you free.

Goldzmyne@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2014
@ strong best, Sir i av sent u a message. I rememba u made mention of it either in ur write up or ebook. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
jendor123:
@ strong best, Sir i av sent u a message. I rememba u made mention of it either in ur write up or ebook. Thanks

Heyllo Sir, kindly check your mail. I've replied.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
@strongbest, pls sir, can empicol be used instead or in place of texapon for antiseptic and e tal
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by adaemeka245(f): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
Strongbest:

Heyllo Ma'am, no I don't. The videos I have are not meant for sale, reason being that, they are live coverage of my various programs and projects.
More also, I'm not thinking in that direction for now. My ebook is self explanatory enough.
Thanks.
so d eBook, Hw do I get it n Hw much is it?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
Miss u guys...@strong best-in respect to the toilet cleanser,u mentioned something about it being used for cleaning tiles? My question is will it not wipe or wash the colour of tiles?...and am so going to pick your brains if u don't mind in respect to spicing up the toilet wash(if you don't mind) thanks man really appreciate the good work you doing here.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
Juliana7:
@strongbest, pls sir, can empicol be used instead or in place of texapon for antiseptic and e tal

Heyllo Ma'am, I'm trying to understand what you mean by antiseptic and e tal.

However, in cosmetic generally, empicol and texapon are used as surfactant and enhancers. They also act as foaming agent.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
adaemeka245:

so d eBook, Hw do I get it n Hw much is it?

Heyllo Ma'am, once payment is made, you'll receive the ebook to your email. And my ebook is 1,500 naira only, including bonuses. kindly request for my account detail through:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
lgboks:
Miss u guys...@strong best-in respect to the toilet cleanser,u mentioned something about it being used for cleaning tiles? My question is will it not wipe or wash the colour of tiles?...and am so going to pick your brains if u don't mind in respect to spicing up the toilet wash(if you don't mind) thanks man really appreciate the good work you doing here.

Heyllo Sir, good to have you back.

You have a point Sir. Constant use of the product on coloured tiles can lead to washing off the colour. Yes, we can spice it up.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
Happy Sunday everyone. I trust we all had a great weekend.

while going through my files, I came cross some important posts from our lost thread that address and answer some of our questions. I will be posting some of them to help address some areas and questions I've been receiving from us lately.

Please stay tuned.

Wishing us a very blissful week ahead.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
ABOUT NAFDAC NO.

For people worrying about NAFDAC, that should not be your problem for now. I usually supply mine in 5 and 25 litre kegs. One important thing I will advise you to do is getting your own customised stickers. when going out to look for customers, you'll have to take the sample of your products to them. Packaging in this case is very important, so having a very nice and attractive sticker will speak a lot about your product. Be very professional about it and also be able to convince them of the quality of your products.

This is how I usually I approach my new customers: I'll tell them my name first, lest's assume it's a Bank, I know already that in banks liquid detergent is used mainly for cleaning the floor. So I'll tell them my product is formulated to remove tough stains from tiles and all kind of floors and leaving the floor shiny. It's also effective in cleaning all form of glasses, giving them shiny look after cleaning.

For your izal, tell them it has a very strong and lasting smell that can keep the rest rooms smelling nice all day, which is very true if you follow my formula. At this point, drop samples of your products. Please always seek to speak with the bank manager. Be well dressed, smart and confident. Leave him with much to be desired about you and your products. Please always use the half litre bottle for samples, tell them you supply in 5 litres and 25 litres. Once you are able to win them over, that's all. Your subsequent supplies will be fun.

Strongbest.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
MARKET ANALYSIS FOR LIQUID SOAP

I'm very sure we're all familiar with the production of liquid soap and germicide (Izal) already. They're daily house hold used items.

I want us to take a brief look at the profitability of this business. I believe the purpose of any business is to make profit. So let's see if this is really worth going into.

With just 2,900 naira you will get the materials (chemicals) that'll produce at least 60 litres of liquid detergent and you'll still have some chemicals left.

PACKAGING: you'll need 12 gallons (plastic container) of 5 litres to package 60 litres of liquid detergent or 2 of 25 litres gallon (plastic container) and 2 of 5 litres gallon, depending on your choice of container. But those are the ones I use frequently.

Each of the empty 5 litres container is sold for 100 naira.
5 litres of liquid detergent goes for 900 naira here. As a beginner, you can decide to sell yours for 800 naira depending on your location though, but where ever your location it shouldn't be below 800 naira.
Assuming you sell yours for 800 naira:
That'll be 800x12 which gives you 9,600 naira.
The cost of production of 60 liters of liquid detergent will now be 2900+1200 (containers) which gives you 4,100 naira.

K, let's say you spend 600 naira as transport fare, you will now have 4100+600 which gives you 4,700 naira.

Profit for the day: 9,600 - 4,700 you have 4,900 naira.

The more the quantity of liquid detergent produced the less the cost of production and the more your profit. What you have above is jxt to give you an idea of the profitability of the business.

Stay tuned for more helpful tips.

Strongbest.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
Oga, thanks 4 ur love 4 dis house. I agree with ur analysis on d protability of liquid soap but I am asking if there is gain in izal because d one i produce is a kind or shortage sir. pls help
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
jendor123:
Oga, thanks 4 ur love 4 dis house. I agree with ur analysis on d protability of liquid soap but I am asking if there is gain in izal because d one i produce is a kind or shortage sir. pls help

Heyllo Sir, there's, for sure. I'll try and make a post on that soon.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Walexz02(m): 6:50am On Oct 20, 2014
cool Weldone our oga may God continue to bless your hussles.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:17am On Oct 20, 2014
Walexz02:
cool Weldone our oga may God continue to bless your hussles.

Amen Sir. God bless yours too.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2014
I'm still waiting to know what we've done with the last formula before dropping something new for us.

It seems it's only those who have bought my ebook that are actually doing something. Well, I think when it costs you a little, it's more appreciated.

I will be posting more useful hints to help some of us who are into production of one or two things here already.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by noncy21: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2014
Hi everyone, hop we are doing great. @op...keep on the good work u ar doing here. May God continue to shower His blessings upon u. @all...please ooooo, could someone tell me where I can buy coconut oil in lagos precisely at ojota? Take care and remain bless.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
noncy21:
Hi everyone, hop we are doing great. @op...keep on the good work u ar doing here. May God continue to shower His blessings upon u. @all...please ooooo, could someone tell me where I can buy coconut oil in lagos precisely at ojota? Take care and remain bless.

Amen Sir.

Concerning coconut oil, have you asked from any of the stores at Ojota market? Well, for some personal reasons, I don't want to ever refer anybody to any seller there. Ask around the shops there, you'll surely get.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pls strongbest, i would want u sir to explain to us(me in particular) how u arrived at #2,900 for d production of 60 ltrs of liquid soap becos i ve been doing some calculation based on quantity of materials needed for 20litrs and d prices u gave for each materials, from my calculation d amount to be expended is higher. Pls sir ur help is needed to analyse how we can use dis #2,900 to produce d 60lts becos currently i'm exploring d antiseptic(dettol) aspect of production, with liquid soap coming next and others will follow
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
Juliana7:
Pls strongbest, i would want u sir to explain to us(me in particular) how u arrived at #2,900 for d production of 60 ltrs of liquid soap becos i ve been doing some calculation based on quantity of materials needed for 20litrs and d prices u gave for each materials, from my calculation d amount to be expended is higher. Pls sir ur help is needed to analyse how we can use dis #2,900 to produce d 60lts becos currently i'm exploring d antiseptic(dettol) aspect of production, with liquid soap coming next and others will follow

Heyllo ma'am, it's very simple.

-3 litres of sulphurnic acid -----N 1,200

-1/2 kg of caustic soda----------N 90. (You can't use all)

-1/2 kg of soda ash-------------N90 (you can't use all also)

-Fragrance ----------------------N 300

-1/8 kg of titrosol--------------N250 ( you can exhaust all)

1/4 kg of texapon -------------N150 (much to be left behind )

1/4 Kg of STTP--------------N 50
(Much to be left over)

The above gives total amount of 2,130
naira.

The remaining change for your containers and transportation

Note also that, 3 litres of sulpurnic acid can give you even 80 litres and above. You'll still have some left over chemicals that can be used in your next production.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by noncy21: 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
Strongbest:

Amen Sir.

Concerning coconut oil, have you asked from any of the stores at Ojota market? Well, for some personal reasons, I don't want to ever refer anybody to any seller there. Ask around the shops there, you'll surely get.

Thanks.
tnx sir for ur quick response. I av not check at ojota market cos I thought I wi nt get it there. But now I know. I wi check at ojota shops. Pls sir do u kn how much they ar selling it? Tnx once again
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by owosweet(f): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2014
Ko ko ko! Who dey this aos oooooooo?
Our oga, where u go since 3days nw? Pls, come bak oooooooo. D thread is too dry.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Princebest(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
Heyllo my wonderful people, this is strongbest. I was banned by antispam bot for reason I know not.

Sorry, I had to go and search this my old user name before I could post anything here on business section. My ban according to them is going to expire on the 24th.

Once again, sorry for the silence. All thanks to the so called antispam bot.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Princebest(m): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
Heyllo @Juliana, I have answered your question Ma'am. Let's wait and see if antispam bot finally release me and the hidden post if not, I will re-type everything again. Sorry for any inconvenience ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Princebest(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
owosweet:
Ko ko ko! Who dey this aos oooooooo?
Our oga, where u go since 3days nw? Pls, come bak oooooooo. D thread is too dry.

Heyllo our most senior student, it's not my fault o, antispam bot at work. My ban will be lifted on the 24th, we shall continue where we stopped.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by owosweet(f): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
Princebest:

Heyllo our most senior student, it's not my fault o, antispam bot at work. My ban will be lifted on the 24th, we shall continue where we stopped.

Thanks.

Ok sir! Let d antispam take their tym ooooooooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.