Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479732 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
feeekey:
Goodday strogbest can u giv d recipe and steps to d production of cold water liquid starch plssss

No ma'am, I'm very sorry about that.

I know a lot of people are really interested in this cold water starch thing and have promised some of us here that it'll be in my next work (ebook) but I haven't been able to really sit up for it.

The fact is, the formula isn't that hard but it's a bit tricky and giving formula isn't about just writing some thing down for people to read but it must be practicable. So, a good time is sometimes required to put such together.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by feeekey(f): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
Strongbest:

No ma'am, I'm very sorry about that.

I know a lot of people are really interested in this cold water starch thing and have promised some of us here that it'll be in my next work (ebook) but I haven't been able to really sit up for it.

The fact is, the formula isn't that hard but it's a bit tricky and giving formula isn't about just writing some thing down for people to read but it must be practicable. So, a good time is sometimes required to put such together.

Thanks.

Ok den buh how about mi sendin u a mail den u can giv me all d info I need for a price
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Tylerdan(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
sir good day was one of the guys that benefitted from your xmas gift. please i have a few questions for the production of scented candle that you sent to me via email
Question 1 - Where can i get the materials i reside in lagos which market or shop
Question 2 - how do i join the whatsapp group you have going on
Question 3 - how do i lay my hands on the e-book you talk about on this thread (yea i couldn't bring myself to read all 68pages) smiley cheesy
can i also be included for your site visit next year
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
@strongbest, i go with those dat want soft drink. Season's greeting to YOU! And d rest members of dis thread.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Tylerdan(m): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
soft drink pls
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:11am On Dec 21, 2015
feeekey:

Ok den buh how about mi sendin u a mail den u can giv me all d info I need for a price

Heyllo ma'am, I get your point but you may have to exercise a little patience. Just keep in touch and you'll hear from me soon.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:20am On Dec 21, 2015
Tylerdan:
sir good day was one of the guys that benefitted from your xmas gift. please i have a few questions for the production of scented candle that you sent to me via email
Question 1 - Where can i get the materials i reside in lagos which market or shop
Question 2 - how do i join the whatsapp group you have going on
Question 3 - how do i lay my hands on the e-book you talk about on this thread (yea i couldn't bring myself to read all 68pages) smiley cheesy
can i also be included for your site visit next year

Heyllo Sir, it's nice to know you are in Lagos. To get your materials, simply go to Ojota chemical market, you'll find everything you need there.

The watsap group is actually meant for those that have interest in visiting my centre and I really wish to keep the members few. But then, just hold on and stick around, once the first batch comes and I'm impressed, I will know my next move. So, we may still take a second batch.

Well, concerning the ebooks, I need you to understand that not everything in the ebook(s) is treated here. What we have here is entirely different from what we have in the ebook(s), just few common things.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2015
Juliana7:
@strongbest, i go with those dat want soft drink. Season's greeting to YOU! And d rest members of dis thread.

Noted ma'am. Where have you been and how's business ma?

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
following since page 0
It's been educating all through...
Looking forward to visiting the site (pray am chanced from school to do that)
Compliment of the season

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Tylerdan(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, it's nice to know you are in Lagos. To get your materials, simply go to Ojota chemical market, you'll find everything you need there.

The watsap group is actually meant for those that have interest in visiting my centre and I really wish to keep the members few. But then, just hold on and stick around, once the first batch comes and I'm impressed, I will know my next move. So, we may still take a second batch.

Well, concerning the ebooks, I need you to understand that not everything in the ebook(s) is treated here. What we have here is entirely different from what we have in the ebook(s), just few common things.

Thanks.

Pls pls pls include me in the visiting group pls
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
@strongbest, i am fine ooo, biz is ok. Hello sir i ve done my first ice ...... Production(i hope u catch my drift) and it was yummie, i wil send u pic of my subsequent production. Thanks for adding value to life

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Veejaylicious(m): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
Great one sir. Thanks for the lessons throughout the year. No price reduction on ebooks this year? Pls consider us sir.

How can on join the whatsapp group?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Tylerdan(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
Veejaylicious:
Great one sir. Thanks for the lessons throughout the year. No price reduction on ebooks this year? Pls consider us sir.

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
Juliana7:
@strongbest, i am fine ooo, biz is ok. Hello sir i ve done my first ice ...... Production(i hope u catch my drift) and it was yummie, i wil send u pic of my subsequent production. Thanks for adding value to life

That's very nice ma'am. Hope I will also get to have a taste of it and not just pictures o, lols. I feel honored ma. Merry Christmas!

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Veejaylicious:

Heyllo Sir, the pleasure is all mine!

Uhmmmm, no Sire, no reduction this time but bonus can be given on request when you purchase any of the ebooks.

Actually, the watsap group was created for those that intended visiting my centre but somehow, the visitation is on hold due to some issue of proximity on the part of some of the members. We intend keeping the members of the group few and simple for now.

However, since most of us are really interested in a watsap group, I will see to it.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Tylerdan(m): 11:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas Everyone and a Prosperous new year 2016
thanks so much strongbest i'm really looking forward to joining the whatsapp group
I got my own ebook yesterday night and its so filled i'm planning to start my own assignments after the Yuletide

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:28am On Dec 26, 2015
[quote author=Tylerdan post=41344541]
Merry Christmas Everyone and a Prosperous new year 2016
thanks so much strongbest i'm really looking forward to joining the whatsapp group
I got my own ebook yesterday night and its so filled i'm planning to start my own assignments after the Yuletide

My pleasure Sir. I sincerely appreciate your patronage. Looking forward to seeing you put the ebook into good use. Season greetings Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Emmaesty(f): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
Good afternoon every one, I'm interested in learning how to make liquid soap but I don't know where to get the ingredients in Lagos. Can you please suggest a place to get the Caustic soda, soda ash and the rest.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:57am On Jan 01, 2016
Emmaesty:
Good afternoon every one, I'm interested in learning how to make liquid soap but I don't know where to get the ingredients in Lagos. Can you please suggest a place to get the Caustic soda, soda ash and the rest.

Ojota chemical market is the place to get all the chemicals you need ma. Happy New Year.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2016
Sorry for the silence!!!!!

Just here to say a Happy New Year to every follower of this thread. You guys have been very wonderful and understanding.

I have enjoyed a very good friendship with many of us here, we've grown into a one big family with common interest. I love you all.

WELCOME TO 2016.

Strongbest.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 10:13am On Jan 01, 2016
Strongbest:

Just here to say a Happy New Year to every follower of this thread. You guys have been very wonderful and understanding.

I have enjoyed a very good friendship with many of us here, we've grown into a one big family with common interest. I love you all.

WELCOME TO 2016.

Strongbest.

Thanks.
bros you are just great. wishing you the Best in 2016.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Same too you sir, wishing you a prosperous new year in 2016

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Emmaesty(f): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Strongbest:

Ojota chemical market is the place to get all the chemicals you need ma. Happy New Year.
Thanks.. .. .. Happy new year

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ibizgirl(f): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2016
Happy New Year Oga Stromgbest.

Strongbest:

WELCOME TO 2016.

Strongbest.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:35am On Jan 03, 2016
Heyllo everyone and welcome to a new week. I didn't forget my promise of dropping a soft drink recipe for us here. Though Christmas has come and gone promise still must be fulfilled.

I got really too occupied to concentrate, typing much lines was definitely not an easy thing for me.

So, let's expect the formula soon. Meanwhile, all emails have been responded to.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2016
ibizgirl:
Happy New Year Oga Stromgbest.

Same to you ma'am.
Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
PRODUCTION OF SOFT DRINK

When we talk about soft drink we already know we are talking about non alcoholic drink. One other thing we need to know is the difference between carbonated and non carbonated drink.

The next important thing to look at is our raw material. In the end, the materials used determine your end product.

We can have pure soft drink product with only natural fruits (fruit juice), in this case, syrup and some other items may not be needed or added.

I will try as much as possible to cover every thing we need to know about soft drink production here and I will also be dropping a recipe for a product.

Stay tuned.

Thanks.
Stay tuned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
Same too you sir, we are waiting ooo our oga at de top

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
deeboy4real:
Same too you sir, we are waiting ooo our oga at de top

Noted Sir! I will surely finish what I have started.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 10:34am On Jan 08, 2016
@strongbest, happy new year to u and all members of dis thread. Pls sir we are waiting for d soft drink recipe thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by glow4grace: 4:18am On Jan 09, 2016
Hello Strongbest...Happy new year...please I want to learn how to produce hair weave-on gloss. Can you help me with the ingredients,formulation and procedures for preparation?
Tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.