Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479815 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by motemi111(m): 12:53pm On May 21, 2016
Strongbest:

OOooops! Sorry please, that was a mistake. kindly add the turmeric after the corn starch.....A very brilliant student spotted.

I wonder what others have been noting down, how come nobody else saw this? hmmmmm.

Thanks.
Oga strongbest, tried unquoting you but can't get through it
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by motemi111(m): 12:54pm On May 21, 2016
Strongbest:

OOooops! Sorry please, that was a mistake. kindly add the turmeric after the corn starch.....A very brilliant student spotted.

I wonder what others have been noting down, how come nobody else saw this? hmmmmm.

Thanks.
Oga strongbest, tried unquoting you but can't get through it
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:45pm On May 21, 2016
[=motemi111

Heyllo Sir, just click on modify then delete your comment and leave it empty just the way I did to yours.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by afisofavour: 11:16pm On May 21, 2016
Pls Mr strongbest what quantity of those enhancers are we to add to the black soap and when are we adding them. Is it after adding all the ingredients before the enhancers will follow. Kindly shed more light. Thanks sir
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 8:51am On May 22, 2016
Hello and morning sir please sir which of the black soap can we add the enhancer is't the first one or the second or bolt....?thank's sir, is your boy Dee.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:35am On May 22, 2016
afisofavour:
Pls Mr strongbest what quantity of those enhancers are we to add to the black soap and when are we adding them. Is it after adding all the ingredients before the enhancers will follow. Kindly shed more light. Thanks sir

Heyllo Ma'am, any enhancer used shouldn't exceed 3 percent of the entire production.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:36am On May 22, 2016
deeboy4real:
Hello and morning sir please sir which of the black soap can we add the enhancer is't the first one or the second or bolt....?thank's sir, is your boy Dee.

Sir, enhancers can be added to any one.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by afisofavour: 12:37pm On May 22, 2016
Strongbest:

Heyllo Ma'am, any enhancer used shouldn't exceed 3 percent of the entire production.

Thanks.
Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 22, 2016
Strongbest:

No Sir, it doesn't.......because the preservative mentioned there isn't meant to be used in large quantity all in the name of trying to give youghurt a long life span. (That is because of its side effect).

Thanks.

Alright man.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by eaglemexx16: 11:07am On May 23, 2016
Gooday sir,I have been following your training and I really it.could u kindly drop ur phone number so I can reach u when I need ur service.thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by eaglemexx16: 11:50am On May 23, 2016
Gooday,am interested in d ebook sir.can I get d hard copy and how much?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:34pm On May 23, 2016
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining us, on this thread for the first time, kindly use the table of content below to help you navigate through our previous lessons.

DO CHECK Page 0.................Liquid detergent

Page 1 and 4............... Germicide

Page 2....................... Antiseptic

Page 4-5............................. Balm

Page 6,15 and 16............ Images of products

Page 7................... Condensed Milk

Page 10-11............ Scouring Powder

Page 12-13................. Toothpaste formulas

Page 15,16................ Bar Soap

Page 29............................... Soft drink (Chapman)

Page 37-38.............. Production of Shea Butter Body Cream

Page 38.................About "Our" E-book

Page 40-42.................Laundry Bar Soap (repeated)

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:37pm On May 23, 2016
In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Content of the old one:

1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)
This goes for a bonus price of 2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)
NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave
It goes for a token price of: 1,500 naira.

3RD EBOOK
1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)
8. dusting powder (medicated powder)
9. facial powder (fashion powder)
10. After shave cream (unisex)
This goes for N2,000 only.

I'm so jealous of our 3rd ebook, I call it the "3D", cheesy

How to order, simply send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call:

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2016
eaglemexx16:
Gooday,am interested in d ebook sir.can I get d hard copy and how much?

Heyllo Sir, I appreciate your interest in my ebook(s). However, I will like to let you know the ebooks are not available in hard copy, they are simply all ebooks (soft copies).

our mobile number and every other detail is as posted above.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:52pm On May 23, 2016
Good day everyone, I trust the week is going cool with us already. I will be back later in the day to address some issues and I hope everyone will benefit from it.

Meanwhile, enjoy the rest of the day.

Strongbest

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2016
I really want to believe everyone has tried his/her hand on some of the products taught here. In case you have not then you may have little problem catching up with my teaching this time. So, do us a favor by getting your self familiarized with the common terms used here so far.

Let's see how many people are set for a ride.

Stay tuned.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 4Gsmokei(m): 10:50pm On May 23, 2016
Oga Strongbest I am already onboard ready for the ride lets sail.
My paper and pen very ready.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 6:10am On May 24, 2016
maakie:
Did dis yoghurt overnite. my baby was the first to taste it..

This is very nice, what means did you use to incubate and for Joe long?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Harbeesawlar(f): 10:38am On May 24, 2016
Strongbest:
K, maybe we should deviate from the norm a little.

Let's have a beauty and cosmetology school here.

If you are ready let me know...........till then.

Thanks.
I'm ready
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by idinmachi: 2:58pm On May 24, 2016
Ready for the ride
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Shininstar30(f): 6:46pm On May 24, 2016
Strongbest:
I really want to believe everyone has tried his/her hand on some of the products taught here. In case you have not then you may have little problem catching up with my teaching this time. So, do us a favor by getting your self familiarized with the common terms used here so far.

Let's see how many people are set for a ride.

Stay tuned.

Thanks.

Am in
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by nobledeals(f): 2:31pm On May 26, 2016
Goodday Oga, please I can't trace where u discussed what an enhancer is and I noticed about two people asking questions on it. And why have you not had our time for the cosmetics lesson?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2016
As usual, being unavoidably away for a while. My sincere apology please.

For all your messages and calls, I appreciate.

Well, not fully back but I’m going to be checking in at any free moment to drop something here for us. ‘To whom much is given, much is required.’

Your emails will equally be attended to regularly and always and if your question/enquiry requires story writing, lol……..I beg you’ll have to be patient in that case. But be rest assured that you will always get to hear from me.

More also, let’s try and use our table of contents to help get through some of the lessons already treated here. I know we sometimes feel bad when you ask ‘a simple question’ and I refer you back to this thread but try and understand too that it doesn’t feel so good having to answer same question over and over again.

Lastly, I won’t stop to appreciate some of you that have made extra efforts in getting all of my ebooks. My sincere desire is that you make the best use of the ebooks and that the ebooks meet your needs as I trust you’ll have no regret for getting them.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:03pm On May 26, 2016
K, let’s set the ball rolling.

Cosmetology is all about skin care and has to do with almost all our daily need products. That shows how important and relevant cosmetology is.

Who’s a cosmetologist? Well, in my own word I would say cosmetologist is someone/anyone who has mastered the act of putting several ingredients together (synthetics or organics) to form a product that can adequately care or meet the need of our skin(s) or body, generally; and of course does no harm to the body in the end.

With this simple definition, I believe you now know and agree that anyone can be a cosmetologist provided such one has learned the act of putting the right ingredients together to form a product that takes care of our body.
We’ll be dealing with a lot of things though we have to be smart enough to grab some things but I assure you, you will be glad you are here.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:05pm On May 26, 2016
nobledeals:
Goodday Oga, please I can't trace where u discussed what an enhancer is and I noticed about two people asking questions on it. And why have you not had our time for the cosmetics lesson?

Ma'am, sincere apology please. Uhmmm, what are the questions again please?

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by nobledeals(f): 8:13pm On May 26, 2016
Strongbest:

Ma'am, sincere apology please. Uhmmm, what are the questions again please?

Thanks.

afisofavour:

deeboy4real:
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by melnee: 10:07pm On May 26, 2016
Thank you so much strongbest,
I joined late but ur explation on liquid wash was very helpful.
I did sm practical but I observed that my liquid wash was sticky even after producing 3 times don't knw the cause of it, kindly assist

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by melnee: 10:07pm On May 26, 2016
I did sm practical but I observed that my liquid wash was sticky even after producing 3 times don't knw the cause of it, kindly assist

Thank you.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:56am On May 27, 2016
nobledeals:

Hahaha.... O ma'am, you missed classes. Permit me to ask you to repeat class (page) 82.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:59am On May 27, 2016
melnee:

Nice to have you aboard Sir.

The cause is too much of nitrosol.

In your next production, make sure the nitrosol doesn't over shadow the sulphurnic acid.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by uvalued(m): 2:02am On May 27, 2016
Strongbest:
First of all, let me quickly give a
brief explanation of what this
thread is all about. This thread is
created out of the desire to
equip and empower people with
some entrepreneural skills. Our
free training is mainly going to be
centred on how to produce
some of our daily need products
such as: liquid soap,
disinfectant (dettol), germicide
(Izal), balm etc, either for commercial purpose or for personal use. I'll like to make
it as interactive as possible. Feel
free to ask questions and
contribute your ideas also.

This is going to be a kind of continuation of our dear thread ''Lucrative Business You Can Do With 20k or Less'' that we lost to the recent attack on nairaland.
We were already on page 21 or so, before the sudden attack.

Let's start registering our interests.

Please, don't post anything outside the topic of discussion and please avoid spamming the thread with adverts .

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Queenlolar1: 9:38am On May 27, 2016
Good morning sir strongbest.. I just discovered this thread and I'm so wowed with the good work to you are doing here.. I hope it's not too late for me to start my own classed..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.