Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (480340 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Uzorange(f): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2016
Would you like to make some money from blogging? Would you like to co-own a blog, do you have a social media presence? and do you wish to be a blogger but cannot get Adsense? Contact: 08149573094 or send e-email to uzor.23@gmail.com for further detail.'
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:14am On Jun 10, 2016
How many of us have tried any of our pimples/acne treatment so far?

Let's hear your testimony...... Are we getting any result yet?

Even if you don't have pimples, someone around you might. Treat them for free and they will recommend you to others.

That's how business start.

For table of contents and all our available ebooks, please check page 87

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2016
pls house I intend goin 2 market tomoro to make my purchase of chemicals. I ll like 2 know from those of us that have already done d black shower gel, the cost of the folowing chemicals
black soap powder
coco pod liquid
corn flour
tumeric powder
I realy need the info so as to make my budget.
thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 11:26am On Jun 10, 2016
oga Strongbest, u said in your pimples lesson that we should apply the paste, pls Wich paste are u talkin of, I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by sparkle4you(f): 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
stadora:
pls house I intend goin 2 market tomoro to make my purchase of chemicals. I ll like 2 know from those of us that have already done d black shower gel, the cost of the folowing chemicals
black soap powder
coco pod liquid
corn flour
tumeric powder
I realy need the info so as to make my budget.
thanks

Mine was in small quantity.
Black soap powder. 50 per 1 pack. They tie it in a nylon. But I bought 2 pack.

Coco pod liquid- #200 naira for half of small shanapp bottle.
Corn flour- #250 naira for the cup. The cup Is like the smallest size of custard. They don't tie it.

Tumeric powder - 100 naira and above. Depend on the quantity that you want.

The quantity of what you want to produce will determine the money you will spend . Hope this help?

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
stadora:
oga Strongbest, u said in your pimples lesson that we should apply the paste, pls Wich paste are u talkin of, I don't understand.

oooops! you missed a classs ma'am undecided. so sorry about that.

thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
sparkle4you:

Corn flour- #250 naira for the cup. The cup Is like the smallest size of custard. They don't tie it.

The quantity of what you want to produce will determine the money you will spend . Hope this help?

now this is what i'm talking about............i don't always have to be the one to answer our questions.
a very nice one from you ma.

thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by tenderlyme(f): 12:18am On Jun 11, 2016
my oga at d top kudos to u pls i need ur help i made some quantity of soap it appear its to watery i wanted to make 20litres nitrosol 350 ,sylphonic 450,texapon 150,stpp60,ash60,caustic soda60(i used a little)&rice 50 yet d soap is very foamy bt watery so i bought d materials again used 15litres of water&i hv d same result.Pls wat am i doing wrong?help me out o abeg.&lastly pls hw can i post pics of my products on naira land because i hv been a quiet bt loyal follower tnx ib advance sir
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:14am On Jun 11, 2016
tenderlyme:
my oga at d top kudos to u pls i need ur help i made some quantity of soap it appear its to watery i wanted to make 20litres nitrosol 350 ,sylphonic 450,texapon 150,stpp60,ash60,caustic soda60(i used a little)&rice 50 yet d soap is very foamy bt watery so i bought d materials again used 15litres of water&i hv d same result.Pls wat am i doing wrong?help me out o abeg.&lastly pls hw can i post pics of my products on naira land because i hv been a quiet bt loyal follower tnx ib advance sir

Heyllo ma'am, first of all.. Your first mistake is that you didn't follow the instructions given in lesson one on soap production.

From your post ma, you didn't even observe measurement, you produced based on the quantity of things sold to you without measuring.

So, to get things right kindly read our lesson on liquid soap production again. If you have any question you can let me know.

Feel free to also let me know your next production so we can do it together.

To upload pictures, once you click on reply scroll down you'll see attachment right after submit, you'll see "choose a file" click on it to upload your pictures and once you are done submit as usual Ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Plz where can I get these chemicals in Benin and Warri?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
Plz where can I get these chemicals in Benin and Warri? [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
Plz where can I get these chemicals in Benin and Warri
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Sobandemojisola: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
You need to take action today and stop depending on your salary. Currently dollar is N300 Per dollar and Oil is $29 per barrel. so things are highly expensive in the market and yet your salary is the same because you dont have control over it. Get a plan B for yourself today.
«««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Learn on how to be self employed today. PRACTICALLY learn on how to produce the following items with ISO (international standard organization) I specified formula:
««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
1. (Pharmaceuticals) - Methylated spirit, Hydrogen peroxide, Eusol lotion, Calamine lotion, Vitamin C, Cough & Paracetamol syrups etc
««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
2. Liquid soap, Medicated soap, Laundry bar soap, Detergent, Dettol, Izal, Toilet cleanser (harpic), Bleach (hypo), Liquid Air freshener, Balm, Vim powder, Toothpaste, Candle, Body cream, Hair cream, Hair shampoo, Hair styling gel, Hair conditional, nail glue removal, nail paint removal, Insecticides, Petroleum jelly, After-shave, Perfume, Tear-gas, Shoe polish paste, paint (white& coated) and Cloth dyeing
««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
3. Ice cream, Yoghurt drink, Biscuits, Bread baking&confectioneries, Palm wine bottling, Sweets, Food drinks, fufu flour, pounded yam flour, Beans flour and Custard powder.
««««««»»»»««««««««»«»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
One on one practical training, Learn on how to be self employed today! Also, contact us for FACTORY set up.

OUR SERVICES:
::: Selling of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials for any of this products and also pharmaceutical chemicals
::: Supplying of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials to any part of the country, no matter how small is the quantity
::: One on One trainings on any of the listed products
::: Help in registration and setting up a factory.

Call: 0eight0six2six6seven6nine9
email: omujaidu@gmail.com
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
Disclaimer: I don't know the poster above. Business with him at your own risk.

Hope we are all enjoying the weekend.

Meanwhile, I patiently await our feed back on pimple/acne treatment recipes.

If we have no feed back - it means the lesson isn't interesting and useful, so we can just drop it already.

Let's not waste each other's time.

Strongbest.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by medash1(m): 4:50am On Jun 12, 2016
Strongbest:
Disclaimer: I don't know the poster above. Business with him at your own risk.
Oga testimonies will soon pop in. Everyone appreciate ur formulations, keep it moving, ur time is neva wasted! We r fully practicalising it

Hope we are all enjoying the weekend.

Meanwhile, I patiently await our feed back on pimple/acne treatment recipes.

If we have no feed back - it means the lesson isn't interesting and useful, so we can just drop it already.

Let's not waste each other's time.

Strongbest.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
Noted Sire @Medash1. Well, good for those who are putting it to good use.

Please, to avoid any form or act of partiality, let us do ourselves good to always check this thread at least, once a day.

I'm not going to send any lesson to anyone via mail. Stay tuned here and get it free or pay hugely for it requesting via mail.

In all honesty, I'm not trying to sell all these ideas, I really want people to get as much as they can get from me free. Could have been leaving every lesson here as usual but for some funny people who think they are smart changed that.

At least, I already have 3 full ebooks on sales. That to me is a lot.

If you all want me to write an ebook on organic products, trust me, you'll be paying really much for it.

It's just unfortunate that writing is not fun or a hobby for me. It's time taking and demands a lot of focus:

like trying to be sure anyone anywhere can read and apply or carry out practical immediately without any further assistance or support. That's what a great and a good ebook is to me.

Here you have the opportunity to ask questions and get straight answer from me.

So, I can just post anyhow knowing that if you don't get it you can always ask.

Tips: Here, I post formula mostly at nights/midnights and answer questions anytime of the day. That should serve as a guide.

Happy Sunday

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by melnee: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
Oga strongbest for the bar soap should I add the perfume after the soda ash and colourant after the perfume?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
melnee:
Oga strongbest for the bar soap should I add the perfume after the soda ash and colourant after the perfume?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
melnee:

Heyllo Ma'am, I don't know which formula you are using: either from my ebook or the one posted here but which ever one you are using, to make things easy always add your fragrance to the oil while warming up before proceeding to the next step.

That's:

Step1:

Pour oil into an empty bowl and heat up a little just to warm it up (especially if in a sleeping state (solid form))

Step2: Add the fragrance to the oil and stir properly.

Then etc.............hope you got it ma.

Note: hope you also know the fragrance to be used in bar soap is different from the normal one.

If you are using the formula in our ebook, kindly look it up again and follow the steps as given there.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
LAST LESSON ON PIMPLE/ACNE TREATMENT:

Recipe3:
1. ----------.

2. ------------1/4 spoon

3. ...........1/6 spoon

4. ..................1/8 spoon

5. .....................

6. .....................

Direction:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Notes:

1. For accuracy purpose, use 3-4 spoons of the mint paste and add the rest as stated above.

2. If this does not cure your pimples in the first 2 weeks, first week into the second phase of another 2weeks of treatment should leave a visible healing.

3. The paste will surely lighten your skin and make your skin clean and smooth

Take note of this lesson as we may make reference to it in our next lesson on dark patches on skin (uneven toned skin) due to wrong usage of bleaching creams.

If you have any question, kindly make reference to the lesson e.g lesson3 and post your question but please, DO NOT QUOTE me.

Please, click the LIKE or SHARE button let's see how many people are following already.

Thanks.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
Please the yoruba name for basil plant (mint or scent leaf) is efenrin. Is very common and cheap or even free.

For the lemon, if you can't get, substitute with lime but if you have a very soft skin that get irritated or itches when lime is used, you can use in drops or leave it out completely.

All the recipes are cheaply available everywhere.

You may check through other lessons to find the local names for the other ones.

Please, click the share or like button once you read this lesson. That should help us know the number of serious followers and will help determine the next lesson.

Thanks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by melnee: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
@strongbest the first bar soap formula
D one posted here is what I am doing
Caustic -1cup
Soda ash -1cup
Pko -3cups
Dilute caustic with 3cups or water
Dilute soda ash with 3cus of water

Prepation
Pour oil in a dry pan nd heat to warm
Add I cup of diluted caustic and stir
Add 1 cup of dilute soda ash and stire very well untill trace is reached
Pour into mould allow to stay for 4-7hours, remove from mould and allow to cure for 2-4weeks

This is d pics of wat I got

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
melnee:
@strongbest the first bar soap formula
D one posted here is what I am doing
Caustic -1cup
Soda ash -1cup
Pko -3cups
Dilute caustic with 3cups or water
Dilute soda ash with 3cus of water

Prepation
Pour oil in a dry pan nd heat to warm
Add I cup of diluted caustic and stir
Add 1 cup of dilute soda ash and stire very well untill trace is reached
Pour into mould allow to stay for 4-7hours, remove from mould and allow to cure for 2-4weeks

This is d pics of wat I got

Ma'am, from the look of the soap, it came out nice just that your uhmmm mould is wonderful.....

Viewing on my mobile phone right now, guess when I log on with my system I will see it better. Weldone ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
temmyjudi:
Plz where can I get these chemicals in Benin and Warri

Please and please, someone to help a sister out o.

If you have an idea of where to get chemicals in those areas, help out with description/direction.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 12:14am On Jun 13, 2016
@strongbest, pls sir, is sandalwood not camwood? Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:06am On Jun 13, 2016
Juliana7:
@strongbest, pls sir, is sandalwood not camwood? Thanks

Yes ma'am, I said that before.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Afoskalex(m): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
sparkle4you:

Where did you get the turmeric powder?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
No direction for usage given and no one noticed apart from a guest that called. Arghhhhhhh My wonderful students.

Well, usage: Apply the paste on the affected part for 10 minutes and rinse off thereafter.

This formula works as well for wrinkles and black spots on any part of the body.

Can see only 11 people got this already. Sorry to all our guests, you can only be recognized when you are a registered member as you can not use the like and share buttons as guest.

Hope everyone is working with his/her pen and paper though. Smile.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by alakara(m): 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
I wanted to ask for direction of usage yesterday bt I saw that its almost the same with recipe 2 so I know the usage mtd will also b like that of the 2nd recipe
Gbam
Don't underate ur students

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
alakara:
I wanted to ask for direction of usage yesterday bt I saw that its almost the same with recipe 2 so I know the usage mtd will also b like that of the 2nd recipe
Gbam
Don't underate ur students

Right? Haahahahh. No, I won't dare it at all Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
Meanwhile, I need distributors for my newly launched product: PINK LIPs BALM.

Its designed to give you pink lips within just two weeks of usage no matter how dark your lips are.

If you don't have pink lips within two weeks usage, feel free to ask for a refund of your money.

Great testimonies already.

Cost just N2,500

Thanks.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by pearlon24(f): 8:02am On Jun 14, 2016
hi Mr. Strongbest. guess u r good. i prepared the balm and it came out well but the problem is that its not as hot as I want it even after adding as much as possible. what can d problem be. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.