Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (481449 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
Strongbest:

Ma'am, for easy removal of oil, increase your texapon.

Thanks.
k, sir, thanks 4 d response

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
DANDRUFF TREATMENT

Dandruff is not necessarily a disease that warrants one going to the hospital for treatment and it can even be carried around like nothing bad exists up there in your head. Could sometimes itch you and rain down some whitish stuffs, depending on the type and level of seriousness. Lols.

However, just imagine the feelings when you finish having your hair cut in a public barbing saloon and the whitish stuffs and dusty thing start flying around, gosh! Very embarrassing isn't ?

Some dandruffs are not that serious though, could just be somewhere around the corner of your head......comb your hair and they answer present Sir/ma!

Well, whatever is the level of dandruff our concern here is how to get rid of it.

So, I will be dropping like 2-3 recipes to cure your dandruff (both famale and male) in less 3-5 weeks, depending on the seriousness.

So, let's roll.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
-----------------------
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
Following

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ebonynelly: 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Following sir

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
DANDRUFF TREATMENT
Recipe 1:

Hope you'll understand the measurement better with spoon.
1. ----------5 spoons

2.)-----1 spoon

3. ----2pieces

Direction:

Finally, fill into a plastic container for use.

Usage:

*Wash your hair with it twice or thrice a week.

*concentrate on the scalp, always allow deep wash into the scalp.

*you may take some into your palms and massage gently into the scalp of your hair, then wash off with warm water.

OBSERVATION: when adding the baking soda, the mixture may get cold like it's coming out of the fridge, no worries, it's normal.

This should take care of your dandruffs in 2-4 weeks.

Use the reply button if you have any question, please DO NOT QUOTE ME!

Click like or share once you read this lesson.

Stay tuned for more.

Thanks.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ebonynelly: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
Thank u sir for d lesson. My questions are, does it mean we can use either lemon or lime and by spoons, do u mean tbspn or tspn. Tnx.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by medash1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nice one sir! God bless u plenty! My question is for how long can ds recipe last before it xpire ? Secondly does it mean we will boil the whole of lemon/lime or jst d liquid squeese out?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:49am On Jun 30, 2016
ebonynelly:
Thank u sir for d lesson. My questions are, does it mean we can use either lemon or lime and by spoons, do u mean tbspn or tspn. Tnx.

My pleasure ma'am.

*Yes.

*I have addressed the issue on the type of spoon to be used in the previous page ma. Kindly check and see explanation on page 92.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:00am On Jun 30, 2016
medash1:
Nice one sir! God bless u plenty! My question is for how long can ds recipe last before it xpire ? Secondly does it mean we will boil the whole of lemon/lime or jst d liquid squeese out?

Amen Sir.

*Well, use within a week. But you can also try experimenting on your own to see how long it stays, but I know it should stay much longer when kept in the fridge. . ..

*Yes, you boil the whole lime or lemon. You sieve to get only the water.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:05am On Jun 30, 2016
Please, if you already have my ebook on medicated shampoo, the formula surely will handle any form of dandruff.

You can increase its potency by adding industrial camphor if it's a serious case.

Add one spoon to each 3 liters of your product.

Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:48am On Jun 30, 2016
If you are interested in my hair spray recipe for dandruffs, kindly contact me to have it for just a token of N700.
That's a give away right?

I'm only giving the recipe to just few people. Trust me on that. It's a very marketable recipe and I wouldn't like to make it too common to avoid spoiling business for those who may want to do business.

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2016
Car wash that waxes nko strongbest

i mean something like this http://www.dealdey.com/deals/car-wash-wax-4-litres-59
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
nairalandbuzz:
Car wash that waxes nko strongbest

i mean something like this http://www.dealdey.com/deals/car-wash-wax-4-litres-59

Heyllo Sir, sure I know what you are talking about but the issue is who buys it?

You sit down to put down your idea in writing and people feel you don't deserve credit for it or even a penny.

They either want it all for free and then make mess of it all over the internet.

Those who even get to drop a token for it go with the idea that they have the right to do anything with it since they make payment for it already.

Only a few understand every business has a secret.

I have been a bit reluctant releasing formulas sir.

Probably, when we start understanding business should be protected and that ideas are great asset that shouldn't be toiled with. Maybe then, we can do more of releasing vital information and sharing of ideas. Sorry for the epistle.

Thanks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, sure I know what you are talking about but the issue is who buys it?

You sit down to put down your idea in writing and people feel you don't deserve credit for it or even a penny.

They either want it all for free and then make mess of it all over the internet.

Those who even get to drop a token for it go with the idea that they have the right to do anything with it since they make payment for it already.

Only a few understand every business has a secret.

I have been a bit reluctant releasing formulas sir.

Probably, when we start understanding business should be protected and that ideas are great asset that shouldn't be toiled with. Maybe then, we can do more of releasing vital information and sharing of ideas. Sorry for the epistle.

Thanks.

I understand you...

But remember me when you release the formula cos I ve bought the three books from you.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
Strongbest:
DANDRUFF TREATMENT
Recipe 1:

Hope you'll understand the measurement better with spoon.
1. ----------5 spoons

2.)-----1 spoon

3. ----2pieces

Direction:

Finally, fill into a plastic container for use.

Usage:

*Wash your hair with it twice or thrice a week.

*concentrate on the scalp, always allow deep wash into the scalp.

*you may take some into your palms and massage gently into the scalp of your hair, then wash off with warm water.

OBSERVATION: when adding the baking soda, the mixture may get cold like it's coming out of the fridge, no worries, it's normal.

This should take care of your dandruffs in 2-4 weeks.

Use the reply button if you have any question, please DO NOT QUOTE ME!

Click like or share once you read this lesson.

Stay tuned for more.

Thanks.
nawaa oo, this is not fair naa, i tot d lesson is suposed 2 last 4 24hrs @list. D last time i checked this thread wich hasnt lasted up2 24 hrs, this lesson hasnt bin posted, then y removin it so soon?
Pls oga strong, u ll have 2 reconsider cos me i realy need this dandruff recipe.
Pls, am beggin ooo
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Afoskalex(m): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
stadora:

nawaa oo, this is not fair naa, i tot d lesson is suposed 2 last 4 24hrs @list. D last time i checked this thread wich hasnt lasted up2 24 hrs, this lesson hasnt bin posted, then y removin it so soon?
Pls oga strong, u ll have 2 reconsider cos me i realy need this dandruff recipe.
Pls, am beggin ooo

Pls consider me too o, didnt know that a recipe is released. Pls mercy o at strongbest

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2016
nairalandbuzz:

I understand you...

But remember me when you release the formula cos I ve bought the three books from you.

Noted Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:45am On Jul 01, 2016
We all agreed on how we are going to be doing this right?

By our agreement, it means everyone consented to always check this thread once a day for updates.

If you've missed any lesson it's definitely not my fault but yours, so move on please.

The signs are always always there that something new is coming up. How on earth would any serious follower miss out on this for goodness sake?

"What is worth doing is worth doing well."

I don't think I deserve anyone's blame I beg.

Anyway, Happy New Month to everyone and always stay tuned for something new .

Thanks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by afisofavour: 10:40am On Jul 01, 2016
Hapi new month our oga strongbest and everybody may this month bring our harvest 2 us. As for those that missed the last lesson sorry abt dt but we all agreed on how it will done, our oga is not meant 2 be blamed 4 dis. Always stay tuned for new lessons cos strongbest normally notify us anytime he wants 2 release new lesson. Shallom

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by alakara(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
I like this mtd catch me if u can.
I missed one lecture but I moved on.
Pls always chck the thread at least twice or thrice a day u won't miss a lecture.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by medash1(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2016
@ mr Strongbest! God bless u plenty sir, pls hw possible is it for us to get formulations on chemicals dt kill or crush weeds generally
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
medash1:
@ mr Strongbest! God bless u plenty sir, pls hw possible is it for us to get formulations on chemicals dt kill or crush weeds generally

Yes Sir, there are a lot of chemicals/formulation that can handle that. But are we not moving into organic era? Like considering an organic herbicide.

Hope isn't a farm land though.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
K, anyone here, can we roll?

If yes, stay tuned.......Let's make it short and quick

Use the like button please. Let me know how many of us are ready.

Thanks.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by medash1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
@oga strongbest sir, I mean d ones dey apply on farm land oooo!!! Secondly which preservative shud we use for blacksoap gel expecially if we r producing for sell? Tnks for ur time
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Greatxter(f): 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
Oga Strong best Y d dash dash in ur recipe.Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
Good evening all am soooo pissed now I went to Mushin and bought black soap base as in d black one as I wanted to start my production my husband just took little to check if it will lather oh boy dis thing did not lather ooooo I no fit cry and it's because of d lathering pple ordered for it. Any suggestions on wot to do pls?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:26am On Jul 03, 2016
DANDRUFF RECIPE2

1. ------------balls

2. -----------------3-6ces

3. El --------------spoons

4a---------------- 3 spoons

l------------------2 spoons

5. Water---------------------1 tin milk cup

Direction:

Usage:

Apply the mixture to the scalp for 20-30 minutes, rinse off with water thereafter. You can even leave it much longer, like applying it an hour before having your bath.

Alternatively: boil only the ginger, sieve to get water. Squeeze the lemon juice into it and continue with the subsquent steps.

If this doesn't cure your dandruff or any improvement seen within 2-4 weeks of use, you need to go on your kneels and talk to God or please, kindly visit Redemption camp for a laying of hands, Lols. Please, forgive my dry joke, ok!

If you have any question, please use the reply button - DO NOT QUOTE.

Once you read this lesson click the like/share button please. That helps us to move on. Stagnation isn't allowed.

Thanks.

18 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:31am On Jul 03, 2016
So sorry guys. While I was waiting to see and be sure we were all ready for the lesson last night - I zoomed off. Grinning.

Happy Sunday everyone. See you all later.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 5:28am On Jul 03, 2016
Thank you sir for d recipe God will continue to bless you for us.....pls do u av any suggestion on the black soap I complained about?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by sumsssy: 8:10am On Jul 03, 2016
Strongbest:

Ah Sire! Why use the term potassium and sodium hydroxide in a local market ?

-Sodium hydroxide is same as caustic soda

- potassium hydroxide is same as soda ash.

Here I used the terms commonly used in our local market(s). So, why go to use those terms in the local market oga?

Well, Sir when you are really ready you play by the rules. Lol.

Thanks.

Hmm!!!

Funny strongbest. Though I agree with you. In the open market most of the chemical dealers regard to causatic postash (KOH) as soda ash (Na2CO3). They are not the same thing, caustic potash is an alkaline while soda ash is a sodium salt despite they might have similar chemical behaviour they serve different functions in product making. Also their physical properties are quite different, caustic potash (KOH) is a translucent pellets or crystals as shown in image 1 & 2 while soda ash (Na2CO3) is a white powder as shown in image 3 & 4.
Despite the confusion in the open market, always know what you are buying not what the sellers are telling you it is.

Anyway please do your research and correct me if am wrong, after all we are all here to learn.

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=sumsssy post=47155901]

Hmm!!!

Funny strongbest. Though I agree with you. In the open market most of the chemical dealers regard to causatic postash (KOH) as soda ash (Na2CO3). They are not the same thing, caustic potash is an alkaline while soda ash is a sodium salt despite they might have similar chemical behaviour they serve different functions in product making. Also their physical properties are quite different, caustic potash (KOH) is a translucent pellets or crystals as shown in image 1 & 2 while soda ash (Na2CO3) is a white powder as shown in image 3 & 4.
Despite the confusion in the open market, always know what you are buying not what the sellers are telling you it is.

Anyway please do your research and correct me if am wrong, after all we are all here to learn.

grin grin grin grin grin Sir, please do not confuse your self and others. Well, I'm glad you agreed we are all here to learn, that means you are ready to learn.

But sir you know what? If you were my student and you put up the above I would score you 0%. grin tongue grin. Don't mind me ok? Just kidding.

But while trying to make a point you ended up confusing your self by talking out of context.

The simple question is sodium hydroxide same as caustic soda or not?

Is potassium hydroxide same as soda ash or not?

I was only advising the person to use the common terms used in the market to avoid confusing them. For instance, you go to the chemical store to buy soda ash and you are telling them to give you potassium hydroxide instead of simply telling them soda ash which is the common name. or telling them you want sodium hydroxide instead of caustic soda which is the common name they know.

You see, Schools have to start teaching more of practicals than theories. Be careful what you read online because they are not always correct all the time and can be confusing.

I was just laughing when I saw the pictures you uploaded. See, here we deal with practicals Sir.

I'm very proud to tell you that most of our followers here have seen and handled caustic soda and soda ash and they all know what they look like physically. cheesy

Most of these chemicals look very much alike even seeing them physically not to talk of seeing them in pictures only.

I'm sorry, I'm still learning and appreciate learning everyday that is why for anyone to counter anything here you've got to really do a thorough research and be very sure of what you are saying.

I sleep and wake with these chemicals everyday and the lab is my next home and a place of adventures cheesy. So, I practically befriend them. cheesy

Please, remember I'm still a learner wink.

Oga, we appreciate you coming around Sir. cool

Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.