Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479785 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2016
Morning everyone, as usual- duty called. Sorry for late response to your emails and if I have not responded to your mails, I shall do so today.

Lest I forget, Please be informed that recipe on 'DANDRUFF HAIR SPRAY' is not longer on sale. We have reached the maximum number of people I desired to sale to.

This is for our own good. For those that got a copy, the ball is now in your court to show dignity by not abusing it either by sharing or throwing it around anyhow.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:10am On Jul 06, 2016
--------------------------
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 6:15am On Jul 07, 2016
Strongbest:

Ma'am, add some caustic soda to it and stir vigorously. That should help dissolve the lumps. Hope it's not late though.

But ma'am, I expect you to be a professional by now. How to dissolve nitrosol without lumps shouldn't be an issue for you at all.

Always and always pour nitrosol into water and not water into nitrosol.

In case of next time, once you have measured the required water into an empty bowl, start pouring your nitrosol into the water gradually and still along side.

As you pour gradually, you stir along with it. That makes even easier and less stressful for you and no lumps will ever be seen in the mixture.

Thanks.

that was what i did, i added 1 tin milk of nitrosol 2 1 litre of wa ter, it was ok, it was wen i added my disolved caustic soda, that it got so thick and formed d lumps.
Anyway, i had 2 put that aside and make a new 1 which came out fine. Stil tinkin of what 2 do wit that 1 wit lumps, mayb i ll sieve it... Lol.

Strong, abeg u skipped my question on dandruf lesson, pls ans me. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
stadora:

that was what i did, i added 1 tin milk of nitrosol 2 1 litre of wa ter, it was ok, it was wen i added my disolved caustic soda, that it got so thick and formed d lumps.
Anyway, i had 2 put that aside and make a new 1 which came out fine. Stil tinkin of what 2 do wit that 1 wit lumps, mayb i ll sieve it... Lol.

Just sieve it jare

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
stadora:

Obviously, the quantity of water used was too small for the quantity of nitrosol used.

What was your question on dandruff ma?

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 12:22am On Jul 08, 2016
Here s d quest

stadora:
K, thanks 4 d 2nd recipe. God bles u abundantly.
My questions
4 d boiler, can i use pot?
4 d ginger, wil i remove d back n cut in pieces or i ll just wash n drop, includin d back?
Thanks

d black soap powder i bot i milkish in colour n lumpy, they said it wil turn black wen i put it in water. Could have uploaded d pix, but am not usin a gud camera phone nw.
Pls did i buy d right product?
Also can i use lime in place of lemon?
Oga strong, pls can u also teach us a lesson on organic strethmark cream?
Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 6:18am On Jul 08, 2016
stadora:
Here s d quest

d black soap powder i bot i milkish in colour n lumpy, they said it wil turn black wen i put it in water. Could have uploaded d pix, but am not usin a gud camera phone nw.
Thanks

D soap wnt really turn black infact it will be brown av used dat one b4 and yes u can use lime Best once told me dat I can use lime in place of lemon.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
stadora:
Here s d quest

Thanks

Heyllo Ma'am, your questions have been answered correctly by Blessedqueen.

We are done with stretch mark lesson ma.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Alright, let's see what we can do next.

I want us to treat one more common skin issue before we dive into something else. Let's just see how it goes first.

Hope you all enjoyed and still enjoying the long holiday.

Well, unfortunately for me it's the busiest moment.......all thanks to God. Work is fun. Smile.

Thanks

9 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
We are ready sir....as for holiday nothing to enjoy

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by honestpoju: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mr strong best. Pls as regards scouring powder, Pls the calcium carbonate to b used, is it the food grade or technical one
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by chommyAngela: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
helo sir best,i followed all d steps in ur liquid soap, but d soap is not foaming in anyth oil.wot do u think d probs will b?my frd said she think d sls u said we should use is too small...so i told her let me ask strongbest first...or if i add like 1\2kg of sls in 20litres is dere going to b anyth wrong?thx
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
blessedqueen:

D soap wnt really turn black infact it will be brown av used dat one b4 and yes u can use lime Best once told me dat I can use lime in place of lemon.

K ma, thanks 4 d response, i made d soap n it came out nice, thats wot am usin now.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Strongbest:

Heyllo Ma'am, your questions have been answered correctly by Blessedqueen.

We are done with stretch mark lesson ma.

Thanks.r

K sir, thanks 4 d lessons. God bless u. Pls wot of d stretchmark cream, anytin on that?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
honestpoju:
Mr strong best. Pls as regards scouring powder, Pls the calcium carbonate to b used, is it the food grade or technical one

Haa! This is grammar Sir. Lols.

K, since it seems you have scientific knowledge of chemicals, maybe this will help better: CaCO3 is the type we are referring to Sir.

It actually has a lot of functions or uses both in food, industries etc.

I only prefer we talk on the use of a chemical based on the particular production in question to avoid confusion.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
chommyAngela:
helo sir best,i followed all d steps in ur liquid soap, but d soap is not foaming in anyth oil.wot do u think d probs will b?my frd said she think d sls u said we should use is too small...so i told her let me ask strongbest first...or if i add like 1\2kg of sls in 20litres is dere going to b anyth wrong?thx

Ma'am, the problem isn't the SLS. Please, 1/2Kg of SLS for just 20 litres of soap is too much!!!!!!

Please, review your formula to be sure you are following my instructions.

Solution:

Please, increase your STTP and texapon.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
K, I think I'm tired of always apologizing for being away unannounced, lols.

Please, when you don't see me, just know that duty calls. Just be sure I will be here when free.

For your mails, I beg you always have an appropriate headings/subjects.

My inbox is usually flooded with all manner of emails, a lot of junks most times.

And uhmmm, I usually mass mark them and send to trash. From experience, opening each mail to see what is there might not be a good option for me sometimes. Hence the above move.

To be honest, It hasn't really been that fun responding to every email but I'm trying. By the time you consider responding to your watsap, facebook, email and other social network messages, you will agree with me that it's really not a joke. And some messages require a lengthy response.

All I'm saying is, patience wins.

Lastly, to avoid delay in getting your ebook(s) please when paying for any of my ebooks, details of payment and ebook(s) paid for - must always be sent once payment is made. Don't ever assume I know who makes the payment......I really need your cooperation.

Much love from Strongbest.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by olaolayinkuz(f): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oga strong best , greetings to you, I just joined nairaland n I stumbled on your thread last week , u r a great man n may the good lord increase n bless u beyond ur imagination, what a good job u be done so far,
Naturally I love to try new things, n I ve done so many things for home use even without any training, but mehn double tuwale for u oooo. Baba o, like seriously I hail o,
Yes i know i am overlate for the training but u know,those crumbles u left could still do wonders in in this harsh economy ,I tried the laundry bar soap yesterday n I was impressed with my result (much more better than d jabajantiz i was doing before, am greatful to God i saw this thread even if it is late, i saw it at the right time. Many thanks to you ooo. Pls how do I get your book especially the one with laundry bar soap.thanks again n waiting for reply. Ehnnn how do I join ur Facebook GRP/ whatapp?

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:12am On Jul 14, 2016
olaolayinkuz:
Oga strong best , greetings to you, I just joined nairaland n I stumbled on your thread last week , u r a great man n may the good lord increase n bless u beyond ur imagination, what a good job u be done so far,
Naturally I love to try new things, n I ve done so many things for home use even without any training, but mehn double tuwale for u oooo. Baba o, like seriously I hail o,
Yes i know i am overlate for the training but u know,those crumbles u left could still do wonders in in this harsh economy ,I tried the laundry bar soap yesterday n I was impressed with my result (much more better than d jabajantiz i was doing before, am greatful to God i saw this thread even if it is late, i saw it at the right time. Many thanks to you ooo. Pls how do I get your book especially the one with laundry bar soap.thanks again n waiting for reply. Ehnnn how do I join ur Facebook GRP/ whatapp?

It's nice to have you here ma'am.

Sincerely, I appreciate your heart warming comments and I say a big amen to your prayers.

As to how to get my ebook(s), I believe I have responded to that in your email.

You may please check the previous page of this thread for contents and prices of the ebooks.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by khafeelheart(f): 10:49am On Jul 14, 2016
@strongbest.....hello house..... Am newbie, my liquid soap assignment without texapon and formaline. Pls comment.... Thank you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by honestpoju: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
Strongbest:

Lol sir. I am a chemist. Thanks

Haa! This is grammar Sir. Lols.

K, since it seems you have scientific knowledge of chemicals, maybe this will help better: CaCO3 is the type we are referring to Sir.

It actually has a lot of functions or uses both in food, industries etc.

I only prefer we talk on the use of a chemical based on the particular production in question to avoid confusion.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
khafeelheart:
@strongbest.....hello house..... Am newbie, my liquid soap assignment without texapon and formaline. Pls comment.... Thank you all.

Nice one ma'am. I love your choice of color. Looking really cool.

But why did you not use texapon? Any special reason?
Bravo ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=honestpoju post=47532882][/quote]

O I see Sir. Greatest Chemist cheesy..............All thanks to God though.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by khafeelheart(f): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
Strongbest:

Nice one ma'am. I love your choice of color. Looking really cool.

But why did you not use texapon? Any special reason?
Bravo ma.

Thanks.
Thanks.... I didn't get texapon on time and I think I should see the result without texapon but on my next trial I will add it to see the difference....May God bless you more....
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2016
khafeelheart:

Thanks.... I didn't get texapon on time and I think I should see the result without texapon but on my next trial I will add it to see the difference....May God bless you more....

All thanks to God ma. It's alright, you will definitely see result might not just be as foamy as it would be if texapon was used.

Amen to your prayer ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:03am On Jul 15, 2016
Heyllo everyone, I believe by now results from our previous lessons must have been seen.

So, what is your experience with your product?

Share or we move on not.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
@strongbest, i sent u a mail well over one week, but i ve not receive any mail from u. Hmmm, i hope u ve not marked my mail as trashed mail. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 4Gsmokei(m): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
TESTIMONY TIME
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 4Gsmokei(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2016
@ Strongbest, the black soap I made is working wonderfuly well on my skin. The soap is extraordinarily foamy . Some people I gave for sampling are placing order for purchase . Money loading.........
My neighbor's scary stretch marks are fading away gradually and she is surprised at the impact the soap is making on the stretch marks . She has started advertising the soap to people.
My Oga STRONGBEST, just like the one leper in Luke 17:11-19, I have come to say THANK YOU for teaching me these skills
God will continually bless you for ur good works.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 6:54am On Jul 18, 2016
4Gsmokei:
@ Strongbest, the black soap I made is working wonderfuly well on my skin. The soap is extraordinarily foamy . Some people I gave for sampling are placing order for purchase . Money loading.........
My neighbor's scary stretch marks are fading away gradually and she is surprised at the impact the soap is making on the stretch marks . She has started advertising the soap to people.
My Oga STRONGBEST, just like the one leper in Luke 17:11-19, I have come to say THANK YOU for teaching me these skills
God will continually bless you for ur good works.

Same as mine oh d stretch mark is fading away dey only complained it darkens dem
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Smiles @4GSmokei.
That's very interesting Sir. I'm happy to hear (read) that.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.