Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (481112 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by afisofavour: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ok boss tanx @ strongbest

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by medash1(m): 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Prayer is key, blessingd r nourishments, positive impact on fellow r secrret to upliftment n favours!! U r enrich wt all ds mr strongbest! Keep moving

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
medash1:
Prayer is key, blessingd r nourishments, positive impact on fellow r secrret to upliftment n favours!! U r enrich wt all ds mr strongbest! Keep moving

I feel honored Sir. Sincere appreciation for the motivating comment. Amen.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
A lot of us complained about the difficulty in getting olive oil.

Please, I want to give the last recipe on stretch marks remover, I will try as much as possible and give alternatives. But I think giving a little push to get the original giving recipes is not a bad idea.

If I had referred you to this thread over this issue of alternative recipe, kindly stay tuned to avoid another "missing out" complaint.

Happy weekend everybody. Let's roll.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
Strongbest:
A lot of us complained about the difficulty in getting olive oil.

Please, I want to give the last recipe on stretch marks remover, I will try as much as possible and give alternatives. But I think giving a little push to get the original giving recipes is not a bad idea.

If I had referred you to this thread over this issue of alternative recipe, kindly stay tuned to avoid another "missing out" complaint.

Happy weekend everybody. Let's roll.

Thanks.
Oga strongbest may God bles ur effots and generosity.
My question is can i use honey dat was alredy mixed wit ginger n garlic in my black soap productin or i shud go 4 a new honey?
This 2nd stretch mark recipe that u want 2 give now, wil it b as effective as d 1st one?
Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
stadora:

Oga strongbest may God bles ur effots and generosity.
My question is can i use honey dat was alredy mixed wit ginger n garlic in my black soap productin or i shud go 4 a new honey?
This 2nd stretch mark recipe that u want 2 give now, wil it b as effective as d 1st one?
Thanks

Amen ma'am. As a matter of fact, ginger and garlic have great impact in healing of all kind of skin issues, it'll definitely be an added advantage but I don't know the concentration in your honey. And I seriously don't want to go into garlic and ginger here.....focusing on our original given recipes will be our main focus for now.

Lols at the last question. Well, all the recipes are effective. I'm giving different types so as to address and meet different types of stretch marks.

So, saying which is more effective depends on the user, the type and the level of seriousness of the stretch marks.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
STRETCH MARKs REMOVER RECIPE 3 (SOAP)

Fill in the gap. Lolss.
-------------------------------------1/2Kg

--------------------1-2 spoon(s) (melted)

-------------------2-4 spoons

------------------------1/2 spoon

.--------------------------...1/2-1spoon

---------------------------2 spoons

(and grind into powder for use)
--------------------------1-3 spoons

---------------------1- 2 spoons

--------------------------------1-2 spoon(s)

-------------------1-2spoon(s)

-----------------------1 spoon ( )

----------------------------1/2- 3 spoons

---------------(depends on how thick or runny you want it)

DIRECTION

7. ir

8. A

11. Finally, package for use

This recipe isn't just for stretch marks, but also an overall and general skin care recipe.

You should have a very fine skin, smooth and glowing skin that anyone can trip for.

Result: first 2-3 weeks of use brings our your glowing color.

Clears spots generally. Stubborn spots fade gradually.

Tips: for stretch marks, apply or rub the product on the particular spot 5-10 minutes before bath.

Ok, that's enough for now.......ask questions.

Remember to always use the reply button when asking questions, DO NOT QUOTE ME.

Miss out, miss out big time.

As usual, kindly click on the like or share button once you read this.

The last time I checked, the like or share button is still free......do not always be too clever.

Thanks.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by sparkle4you(f): 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
Thank you very much sir, may God continue to Bless you. I have a question sir, is it the tea spoon or eating spoon? Although I have been using eating spoon . I just want to get this right. Thank you sir for everything.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
Thank u Best God will continue to bless u.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by afisofavour: 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
Our oga strongbest weldone sir, God will continue to make u stronger in all ur doing. My questions are: can one leave 'neem' witout using cos of d effect on pregnant women? Then 2: hw can one no hw many milk cup dt is in 1kg if I dnt av any means 2 use scale. 3. Hope one can bath wit dis soap n use d stretch mark cream (shea butter) to rub as cream after bathing. Thanks more grease to ur elbow
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by osenge: 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
SIR, I MUST CONFESS YOU ARE A RARE GEM, A BLESSING 2 OUR GENERATION. THANKS

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
sparkle4you:
Thank you very much sir, may God continue to Bless you. I have a question sir, is it the tea spoon or eating spoon? Although I have been using eating spoon . I just want to get this right. Thank you sir for everything.
sir or ma'am please use the plastic spoon one for your measuring,the plastic spoon this good for that.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
sparkle4you:

Heyllo ma'am, a tea spoon is also used in eating. Remember it's different from tablespoon.

A tea spoon is 5ml and that's the one we are referring to here.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
blessedqueen:
Thank u Best God will continue to bless u.

Amen Ma'am!!

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
afisofavour:
Our oga strongbest weldone sir, God will continue to make u stronger in all ur doing. My questions are: can one leave 'neem' witout using cos of d effect on pregnant women? Then 2: hw can one no hw many milk cup dt is in 1kg if I dnt av any means 2 use scale. 3. Hope one can bath wit dis soap n use d stretch mark cream (shea butter) to rub as cream after bathing. Thanks more grease to ur elbow

*Amen ma'am... Yes, you can and you should. But know it's one less of the qualities.

*1milk cup is equal to 85g and there are 1000g in 1kg. You can do the calculation ma.

*Yes.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
osenge:
SIR, I MUST CONFESS YOU ARE A RARE GEM, A BLESSING 2 OUR GENERATION. THANKS

I Sincerely appreciate your good and soul lifting comment Sir.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
Strongbest:

Amen ma'am. As a matter of fact, ginger and garlic have great impact in healing of all kind of skin issues, it'll definitely be an added advantage but I don't know the concentration in your honey. And I seriously don't want to go into garlic and ginger here.....focusing on our original given recipes will be our main focus for now.

Lols at the last question. Well, all the recipes are effective. I'm giving different types so as to address and meet different types of stretch marks.

So, saying which is more effective depends on the user, the type and the level of seriousness of the stretch marks.

Thanks.
my stretch mark was as a result of pqegnancy, so its much on my tummy, i have littie at my muscle (upper arm). Wich recipe wil wok 4 me pls. Though i missed d 1st recipe due to i lost my phone at that period so wasnt online.
Thanks 4 ur time .
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
stadora:

my stretch mark was as a result of pqegnancy, so its much on my tummy, i have littie at my muscle (upper arm). Wich recipe wil wok 4 me pls. Though i missed d 1st recipe due to i lost my phone at that period so wasnt online.
Thanks 4 ur time .

Ma'am, anyone will work.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
K
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
K, just seein d 3rd recipe now, hope 2 go 4 it.
Pls sir, what can i use as comparison 4 d half kg of d black soap powder. For d egg white, is it when i break d egg, i ll scoop out d yoke n make use of d colourles part?
Pls who knows d igbo name 4 camwood and neem. I stay in d east, dont know if d people selin al these wil know them by their english name.
Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:35am On Jun 27, 2016
stadora:
K, just seein d 3rd recipe now, hope 2 go 4 it.
Pls sir, what can i use as comparison 4 d half kg of d black soap powder. For d egg white, is it when i break d egg, i ll scoop out d yoke n make use of d colourles part?
Pls who knows d igbo name 4 camwood and neem. I stay in d east, dont know if d people selin al these wil know them by their english name.
Thanks

Ok ma'am.

*Your first question has been answered above.

*Yes.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:44am On Jun 27, 2016
Really? I can't believe some people still missed the last one.

Well, I got all your suggestions. I will look to it and announce my decision here later.

The watsap thing may not work out but I will consider the facebook thing for some reasons.

I'm not really into the facebook and some social stuffs....it's always on a low key for me.

All emails treated.......

Stay tuned for updates.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by nobledeals(f): 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Good day sir, please if one chooses to increase the quantity of the solution 2 (stretch marks) with relative increase in all ingredients, what is the shelf life like?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
nobledeals:
Good day sir, please if one chooses to increase the quantity of the solution 2 (stretch marks) with relative increase in all ingredients, what is the shelf life like?

Heyllo Ma'am, you may consider drying your neems and grind into powder. Even at that, the recipe is an instant stuffs. Something you mix when you are ready to use.

You know, this purely organic.

You may try 3-7 days to see for your self. But as soon as you notice any fowl smell and change in look different from it was newly mixed, you discard ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by medash1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
Mr strongbest God bless u for ur gud work! My questions r as follows 1)can we use any cream wt the toning blacksoap gel and still abtain the toning result? 2) to us dt hv ur e-book on body cream hw can we infused to mk d cram toning using organic materials? 3) is it possible to add egg white too to the blacksoap toning gel?!

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
medash1:
Mr strongbest God bless u for ur gud work! My questions r as follows 1)can we use any cream wt the toning blacksoap gel and still abtain the toning result? 2) to us dt hv ur e-book on body cream hw can we infused to mk d cram toning using organic materials? 3) is it possible to add egg white too to the blacksoap toning gel?!

Amen Sir!

1."Any cream" is something I can't vouch for Sire.

If I say yes, that will be the stupidest answer I have given this year.

What if that "any cream" is made of something that darken or destroy the skin?

There's always a room for trial though. If you use that "any cream" for a while and notice a wrong reaction, you stop.

2. Lesson on "how things work" deals with that.

However, if anyone having my ebook wants details on how to infuse organic into inorganic products, that's going to be a different service entirely.

I'm already working on how to run us through that because of the high requests but not going to be free at all!
We'll be having a webinar on that for as many that are ready for it.

But if you already have my ebook it's going to be at a reduce rate as usual.

3. Yes, very possible Sir.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
Alright, I'm going to be posting treatment for dandruffs next as requested by some of us.

If you have asked for remedy/recipe on the above subject, kindly stay tuned here as we treat it all together.

Please, click like or share to indicate your interest in 'dandruff recipe (lesson). '

We move on to another thing if we are not interested in that.

Meanwhile, all emails treated. Check your mails.

Thanks.

21 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by afisofavour: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
@ strongbest pls I'm interested in the webinar. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by medash1(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
tnks @mr strongbest for ur xplanation! we await ur new formulations on infusing organic n in organic, we also await ur recipe on dandruff treatment.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oga strong gud. day, pls my qst now is regards 2 liquid soap. I noticed my soap doesnt remove oily stains in cloths as quickly as other detergent. Pls wich ingredient is d active stain remover, so i can increase d quantity in my next production?
Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
stadora:
Oga strong gud. day, pls my qst now is regards 2 liquid soap. I noticed my soap doesnt remove oily stains in cloths as quickly as other detergent. Pls wich ingredient is d active stain remover, so i can increase d quantity in my next production?
Thanks

Ma'am, for easy removal of oil, increase your texapon.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Alright, all interests noted. Let's see how it goes down tonight.

Concerning our pay webinar, I shall give an update on the arrangement here later. Please, check this thread for update.......don't bother sending email on the subject.

It's an open project and I will carry every interested person along.

Will be back shortly.

Thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.