Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (481022 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2016
medash1:
@oga strongbest sir, I mean d ones dey apply on farm land oooo!!! Secondly which preservative shud we use for blacksoap gel expecially if we r producing for sell? Tnks for ur time

Heyllo Sir, Maybe you should think of the side effect on the main plant. I will give you my organic formula to use which should not affect your main plants. But you pay me once result is achieved. smiley wink.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2016
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining us, on this thread for the first time, kindly use the table of content below to help you navigate through our previous lessons.

DO CHECK Page 0.................Liquid detergent

Page 1 and 4............... Germicide

Page 2....................... Antiseptic

Page 4-5............................. Balm

Page 6,15 and 16............ Images of products

Page 7................... Condensed Milk

Page 10-11............ Scouring Powder

Page 12-13................. Toothpaste formulas

Page 15,16................ Bar Soap

Page 29............................... Soft drink (Chapman)

Page 37-38.............. Production of Shea Butter Body Cream

Page 38.................About "Our" E-book

Page 40-42.................Laundry Bar Soap (repeated)

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2016
In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Content of the old one:

1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)
This goes for a bonus price of 2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)
NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave
It goes for a token price of: 1,500 naira.

3RD EBOOK
1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)
8. dusting powder (medicated powder)
9. facial powder (fashion powder)
10. After shave cream (unisex)
This goes for N2,000 only.

I'm so jealous of our 3rd ebook, I call it the "3D", cheesy

How to order, simply send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call:

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2016
Greatxter:
Oga Strong best Y d dash dash in ur recipe.Thanks

Ah ma'am, it's because the ministry has moved to the permanent site o cheesy cheesy.

But sorry ma, are you just joining us?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:42am On Jul 03, 2016
blessedqueen:
Good evening all am soooo pissed now I went to Mushin and bought black soap base as in d black one as I wanted to start my production my husband just took little to check if it will lather oh boy dis thing did not lather ooooo I no fit cry and it's because of d lathering pple ordered for it. Any suggestions on wot to do pls?

Heyllo Ma, I really do not know what the cause is exactly since you have not mixed anything with it yet.

Kindly take a little in your hand and squeeze it to see if it brings out anything like oil. If it doesn't, kindly mix a little with water to make a thick paste, then try using it a day after. If it does not still lather, I'm afraid you got something else not a black soap.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
Strongbest:

Heyllo Ma, I really do not know what the cause is exactly since you have not mixed anything with it yet.

Kindly take a little in your hand and squeeze it to see if it brings out anything like oil. If it doesn't, kindly mix a little with water to make a thick paste, then try using it a day after. If it does not still lather, I'm afraid you got something else not a black soap.

Thanks.

Yes av done it I realised it's d ashes dat was given to me I can't just cry will go back there tomorrow am it's just too black I will buy d white dat am used to. Thank you sir, more blessing to u
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
blessedqueen:

Yes av done it I realised it's d ashes dat was given to me I can't just cry will go back there tomorrow am it's just too black I will buy d white dat am used to. Thank you sir, more blessing to u

Ooooops! That's really painful ma. Sorry about that. Amen.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jessysparkles(f): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
Thank you very much for this, God bless you sir.
I'm really sorry about that don't punish others 4 my mistake. Thanks. ride on sire
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
O well, to everyone that missed any lesson I sincerely apologize for that but it's not my fault and there's no string attached to it.

We're just trying to protect what we have.

However, all hope isn't lost as I have decided to hid to some of your suggestions.

A facebook page will be created soon where we can have some of our stuffs readily available and for anyone added to the group.

I believe that gives us a chance to know who is who. No one else will be able to access any information there except the people added to the group.

As soon as I'm done working on that, will let us know and let anyone who's willing to join get in.

Lest I forget, page 93 of this thread is still running and fresh. Check the page before it's late. Lo.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ma'am, please unquote me @Jessysparkles.

Do Not Quote me is boldly written there.

Failure to unquote me means we are done with our lessons.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jessysparkles(f): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
oh Am sorry sir how do I dt

Done!
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=jessysparkles

Done!

Thanks for your cooperation ma'am.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Strongbest:
If you are interested in my hair spray recipe for dandruffs, kindly contact me to have it for just a token of N700.
That's a give away right?

I'm only giving the recipe to just few people. Trust me on that. It's a very marketable recipe and I wouldn't like to make it too common to avoid spoiling business for those who may want to do business.

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
I need only 5 more business conscious people to get my hair spray recipe then we put an end to the sale. I included a herbal recipe still at the same price, I'm sure that's motivating enough.

Any buyer must be a nairaland registered member please.

The Dandruff hair spray is just like your normal hair spray with fragrance but medicated to help handle any dandruff and scalp itching related issues. Can be used at anytime................So, grab your copy nowwww~!! cheesy

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ebonynelly: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
@Strongbest, gud evening. For us dat have bought, u will send us d included herbal recipe, right?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Shininstar30(f): 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Oga strong best I need the 3rd eBook + d hair spray recipe
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 3:34am On Jul 04, 2016
Strongbest:
We all agreed on how we are going to be doing this right?

By our agreement, it means everyone consented to always check this thread once a day for updates.

If you've missed any lesson it's definitely not my fault but yours, so move on please.

The signs are always always there that something new is coming up. How on earth would any serious follower miss out on this for goodness sake?

"What is worth doing is worth doing well."

I don't think I deserve anyone's blame I beg.

Anyway, Happy New Month to everyone and always stay tuned for something new .

Thanks.
yea, i can rem d agreement was 24 hours. But then, if u check wel, the lesson was posted by 9 15pm on 29th june, so its suposed 2 expire by 8 15pm on 30th june. i came on d thread by 8 00pm 2 find d lesson gone. @list i stil got 15 mins but i was disapointed.
Any ways, d deed has bin done, just tryin 2 prove my point, incase of tomorow.
I wish us al d best of d month of july.
Thanks 4 d 2nd recipe, i ll go with that.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 4:09am On Jul 04, 2016
K, thanks 4 d 2nd recipe. God bles u abundantly.
My questions
4 d boiler, can i use pot?
4 d ginger, wil i remove d back n cut in pieces or i ll just wash n drop, includin d back?
Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2016
ebonynelly:
@Strongbest, gud evening. For us dat have bought, u will send us d included herbal recipe, right?

yes ma, if the herbal recipe wasn't included as at when you got yours, kindly request for it and it will be sent to you ma.

thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2016
Shininstar30:
Oga strong best I need the 3rd eBook + d hair spray recipe

ma'am, kindly send me an email to our official email address (goldzmyne@gmail.com)

thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2016
stadora:

yea, i can rem d agreement was 24 hours. But then, if u check wel, the lesson was posted by 9 15pm on 29th june, so its suposed 2 expire by 8 15pm on 30th june. i came on d thread by 8 00pm 2 find d lesson gone. @list i stil got 15 mins but i was disapointed.
Any ways, d deed has bin done, just tryin 2 prove my point, incase of tomorow.
I wish us al d best of d month of july.
Thanks 4 d 2nd recipe, i ll go with that.

lols cheesy tongue

thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by medash1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, Maybe you should think of the side effect on the main plant. I will give you my organic formula to use which should not affect your main plants. But you pay me once result is achieved. smiley wink.

Thanks.

Aiit sir, hw much am I paying to get the organic formular that will kill the weeds and keep the main plants refreshing? Remember God is blessing u for empowering us wt jst token commitment frm us
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
Oga strong pls i need ur urgent reply. People complained of poor perfume in my liquid soap. Pls wich nice perfume do u sugest i use in my next production dat wil wooww my customers n make dem com 4 more?

Also sm1 requested i make a combination of insecticide n air freshner 4 him. I alredy hav your ebook dat contains air freshner, so hw do i infuse insecticide in it. Thanks.
Cc: other sabi nl can also contribute
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 2:43am On Jul 05, 2016
stadora:
Oga strong pls i need ur urgent reply. People complained of poor perfume in my liquid soap. Pls wich nice perfume do u sugest i use in my next production dat wil wooww my customers n make dem com 4 more?

Also sm1 requested i make a combination of insecticide n air freshner 4 him. I alredy hav your ebook dat contains air freshner, so hw do i infuse insecticide in it. Thanks.

Maybe u don't add enough fragrance try banana fragrance,u will love it.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 3:07am On Jul 05, 2016
blessedqueen:

Maybe u don't add enough fragrance try banana fragrance,u will love it.
k dear thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2016
@strongbest, i'm also interested in organic formula dat can kill weed(organic herbicide) and organic fertilizer. I'm also a farmer. Pls i'm equally ready to pay for dis two formulars. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2016
medash1:
Aiit sir, hw much am I paying to get the organic formular that will kill the weeds and keep the main plants refreshing? Remember God is blessing u for empowering us wt jst token commitment frm us

Depends on our agreement Sir.

Send me a mail to: goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2016
stadora:

*Blessed queen gave a nice suggestion ma'am.

You can also try blue water, cindy etc.

*Well, you'll have to put certain things into consideration when going into such production.

Health wise it's not advisable for children sake except you are producing solely for adults.

Inhaling insecticide can be dangerous and since it smells nice, people might not be careful enough to avoid inhaling it especially, children.

But if that's what you still want, it's very possible and easy provided you are ready to pay me good for the formula.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2016
Juliana7:
@strongbest, i'm also interested in organic formula dat can kill weed(organic herbicide) and organic fertilizer. I'm also a farmer. Pls i'm equally ready to pay for dis two formulars. Thanks

Ma'am, send me a mail.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:46am On Jul 05, 2016
Hi dear new followers, I can't respond to our PMs, please always contact me through our official email or mobile number.

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Strongbest:

To avoid lumps while dissolving your nitrosol, always add nitrosol to water and not the other way round.

Just get an empty bowl, measure the water into it, then continue to gradually add the nitrosol and stir along side.

Thanks.
pls how do i handle nitrosol with lumps. Wil it stil dissolve later or its now a waste?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:58am On Jul 06, 2016
stadora:

pls how do i handle nitrosol with lumps. Wil it stil dissolve later or its now a waste?

Ma'am, add some caustic soda to it and stir vigorously. That should help dissolve the lumps. Hope it's not late though.

But ma'am, I expect you to be a professional by now. How to dissolve nitrosol without lumps shouldn't be an issue for you at all.

Always and always pour nitrosol into water and not water into nitrosol.

In case of next time, once you have measured the required water into an empty bowl, start pouring your nitrosol into the water gradually and still along side.

As you pour gradually, you stir along with it. That makes even easier and less stressful for you and no lumps will ever be seen in the mixture.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.