Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With (4065 Views)

Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / Pregnancy And Broken Marriage Plans - Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by dennis3888: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
hensben: sweery, how about you leave the two guys and come to me, I will marry you straight away, no delay. *smiles*

Guy na de way na.
Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by dennis3888: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2014
dagbokoncept: Am involved in a similar scenerio but mine is a bit different from d op situation. Am a youba by tribe nd i skul in northern part of nigeria and sometimes ago i askd a friend of mine to introduce me to a nice lady so that i can mke friend with her pending when i will come home for my holidays. He gave me dis girl number nd we satrtd talkin. She now askd me wat my friend to me concernin her, i replied notin much. She now narrated wat hapnd btw her nd my friend, hw dey dated for like 2 months nd my friend later set her free. I knew dat my friend is a thick cassanova for a very long time . I had to pretend dat i dont gve a damm about wat hapend btw her nd my friend, with d aim of gettin her too. When i travelled down for my holidays , we met nd she fell in love with me nd i also startd havin feelins for her because shes a nice lady nd every man would wish to have. Even my friend confirmed it but he can settle down with het because he already has a fiancee, he only played her. To cut d long story short , am in love with her nd considering marrying her. I need ur advice fellow nairalanders. My friend is not disturbd at all cos he neva had any geniue feelins for her. My fear is dat if i marry wat will happen in future if my friends now decide to mock me and mke ridicule of us. But i knw she willl mke a gud wife cos shes supportive, nd respectful.
. Yah urs is diff cause de guy even introduced u 2 her. In my case also de guy is aware and he has he said he doesn't mind
Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by Ruby13: 2:14am On Jul 30, 2015
At least your friend consented. Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) / Guys, Is This Appropriate? / What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.