Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,180 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? (49671 Views)

Bayelsa Girl Forced To Marry Hausa Muslim Lover / They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! / Is It Right To Stop Poor Folks From Having Kids They can't Cater For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by zeb04(f): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
Protection is for both parties but abortion is mainly the woman's call.

I can't ask a man to go for a vascetomy because I want sex (it is his body)the best I can do is protect my self.

If the pregnancy is carried to term,you have to pay for child support cos it is your baby(your dna)...there is no escaping that
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by myspnigeria: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
Sure they should
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by pickabeau1: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You are damn right!! Thats why he calls a female with a different view from his a Feminist!!

grin grin grin grin

U r wrong.... I dont call any female with a differing view from mine names

You identified yourself as one.. hence i put the question to you

And i ask u again... Abortion is a cornerstone of feminist ideology,, how come you feel it is immoral and murder

You cant murder what is not alive..
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
BABE!:

"Joy" and "right" is relative. It's a joyful or rightful thing to you doesn't mean it's the same for your neighbor.

The risks can be compared ma. Child birth is riskier. Child birth is 14 times more likely to lead to death compared to abortion. What's there to argue about?

The risk of abortion can also be minimized or avoided, with the right doctor.

A gift from God? Hmm. We need to understand that not everyone believes there's a God, talkless of a gift from him.

Agreed. You are not a christian. I believe in God. Good. put that aside.

I repeat, as long as you are altering the female reproductive system, it is a risk in itself.Repeated abortions increases the risk.
The risk of childbirth cannot be used to justify abortion. I stiil stand by this. Its a callous comparison.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by BABE3: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
pickabeau1:

And i ask u again... Abortion is a cornerstone of feminist ideology,, how come you feel it is immoral and murder

You know a system/movement/doctrine is becoming a joke when it starts to get too many branches.

-feminists that hate abortion
-feminists that agree that men should be the head in homes
-feminists that are against the "free the nïpple" movement.
-feminists that constantly cook for their husbands because they have to.

Sophyrocks:
Agreed. You are not a christian. I believe in God. Good. put that aside.
I repeat, as long as you are altering the female reproductive system, it is a risk in itself.Repeated abortions increases the risk.
The risk of childbirth cannot be used to justify abortion. I stiil stand by this. Its a callous comparison.

I never said I wasn't a Christian. I just implied that you shouldn't assume everyone cares about God.

Agree to disagree.

2 Likes

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
zeb04: Protection is for both parties but abortion is mainly the woman's call.

I can't ask a man to go for a vascetomy because I want sex (it is his body)the best I can do is protect my self.

If the pregnancy is carried to term,you have to pay for child support cos it is your baby(your dna)...there is no escaping that
. Vasectomy and abortion... How can u compare??
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
BABE!:

You know a system/movement/doctrine is becoming a joke when it's starts to get too many branches.

. Hahahahahaahaha, now u have said it...
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
I just pity women. Is it easy to bear a child for nine months? Give birth? Breastfed and care for the baby? In fact abortion na beans?

op please even if am a man this is not a responsible topic
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
BABE!:

You know a system/movement/doctrine is becoming a joke when it's starts to get too many branches.

Freaking ace! High 5 jo!

@ Post, if we decide to have sex consensually, then we must agree how we are going deal with the fallout.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by dubienatti(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
So u ar willin to risk d girl n d baby's life b cos of money? If u ar d 1 wil it b fine by u?
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
pickabeau1:
So lets take your line of thought
You said u dont want the child
The woman is not ready to take the risk of
abortion
What next?

Taking my own case for example, the moment she told me she was pregnant for x amount of months, I told her "no probs, we'll have the child, I'll father and daddy that child". So, we did. I took responsibility for my part in that situation and I was 25. That is not the sam as saying I would have liked to be forced to do that, or that forcing me would be any form of justice.
I'm a proud father today not because I planned to but because I chose to do what I felt was the right thing under the circumstances. It doesn't make it fair to forcefully saddle me with fathering a son if I didn't want to. That is true "pro-choicism". wink
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by zeb04(f): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
njokusboy: . Vasectomy and abortion... How can u compare??
am not so patient to explain...you should go through it again
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by pickabeau1: 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
BABE!:

I never said I wasn't a Christian. I just implied that you shouldn't assume everyone cares about God.

Agree to disagree.

LOL.. i really will like to hear from her anyway
Earlier i mentioned cherrypicking

Let me call EnlightenedSoul maybe she has some thing to say about a feminist that finds abortion akin to murder grin grin grin grin

coogar:
feminists have always been known to want to eat their cake & still have it. i am not surprised. they can be weak & strong at the sane time - it depends on which circumstance.

LOL,,...are u calling them situational

Situational Feminism.. nice ring to it too
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by pickabeau1: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mature stand.. which is what ive been saying since
Nothing like taking responsibility

fresh_dude: Taking my own case for example, the moment she told me she was pregnant for x amount of months, I told her "no probs, we'll have the child, I'll father and daddy that child". So, we did. I took responsibility for my part in that situation and I was 25. That is not the sam as saying I would have liked to be forced to do that, or that forcing me would be any form of justice.
I'm a proud father today not because I planned to but because I chose to do what I felt was the right thing under the circumstances. It doesn't make it fair to forcefully saddle me with fathering a son if I didn't want to. That is true "pro-choicism". wink
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2014
pickabeau1:

And when on earth did i EVER identify myself as one? Are you sure its not of your usual insecurities that erupted simply because i had a different view from yours, that made you jump into conclusion that i am a feminist? You think i got time going back and forth with you? I dnt know how lorettaU does it. I aint got time for that. I keep telling you this over and over again.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2014
pickabeau1:

LOL.. i really will like to hear from her anyway
Earlier i mentioned cherrypicking

Let me call EnlightenedSoul maybe she has some thing to say about a feminist that finds abortion akin to murder grin grin grin grin

LOL,,...are u calling them situational

Situational Feminism.. nice ring to it too

grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by coogar: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
naijababe:

Freaking ace! High 5 jo!

@ Post, if we decide to have sex consensually, then we must agree how we are going deal with the fallout.

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by armadeo(m): 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
BABE!:

Your body won't get messed up if you go about the process the right way.

Okpolo eye no be open eye.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
alutacontinua: Pick-a-boo-boo and feminists undecided
I bet he dreams about them at night lipsrsealed
INFACT HE MASTURRBATES TO THE THOUGHT OF FEMINISTS grin I SEE HIM MARRYING A FEMINIST AT THE END cheesy

HE TALKS TOO MUCH ABOUT THEM

1 Like

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by nnekaregy(f): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
Meestique: What's a man who's not mentally, physically nd financially able to support a child doing impregnating a woman?
you have said it all, such a man should opt for incarceration.

2 Likes

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by pickabeau1: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
Sophyrocks:

And when on earth did i EVER identify myself as one? Are you sure its not of your usual insecurities that erupted simply because i had a different view from yours, that made you jump into conclusion that i am a feminist? You think i got time going back and forth with you? I dnt know how lorettaU does it. I aint got time for that. I keep telling you this over and over again.

Ok.. no need to shout... u r not a feminist... no problem then... i assumed you were...
Then ur position is just from conscience.. no problem,
Let me call cococandy then

naijababe:
grin grin grin grin grin.

Ma'am... na sooooo....the hybrid feminists we have nowadays fluidly moving choosing and dropping as it suits them
The next step in the puzzle is to start using insults

As you can see this is one of the clowns

dhammyg:
xx_xxx

Woman you can make your point without being crass and uncouth
You still have a long way to go in life leaping into discourse for which you are starkly unqualified to learn from not to talk of contributing
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
Meestique: What's a man who's not mentally, physically nd financially able to support a child doing impregnating a woman?

well it goes both ways. What's a woman who knew all that opening up her legs for?

1 Like

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by ablyguy(m): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
If a man is not ready 2 pay 4 child support y did he not use protection
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by baby124: 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
Do the crime, do the time. You say you are a big boy. Big enough to know where a woman's vijay jay is and you know what to do with it. Whatever YOU put inside is what will come out crying and screaming daddy. Be a big boy and face the repercussions. It is a woman's decision to keep it. Your decision ends when you decide to refuse to take precaution. If she decides to keep it, then congratulobia on the bouncing baby. Start spending the money.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by AMADU77: 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
ur question self is [size=20pt]wrong[/size]

once u say MAN or MEN means he takes responsibility , indeed he should

u better ask : should a Male pay for etc....

bcs not all males are men , that's y they wrote on the ID card "sex: male " maybe hes a man maybe not
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
ablyguy:

So which one do you propose for the men: turn gay? Or become serial self-servicer?
Will you die off like a chicken if you dnt have s*e*x? You want s*e*x? Be ready for its consequences!! shikena!!! Have the pros and cons in mind while you are it. If care isnt taken, most of y'all will end up with women without wombs!!

1 Like

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
AMADU77: ur question self is [size=20pt]wrong[/size]

once u say MAN or MEN means he takes responsibility , indeed he should

u better ask : should a Male pay for etc....

bcs not all males are men , that's y they wrote on the ID card "sex: male " maybe hes a man maybe not

Oh man!!! Folks will not kill me on this thread, so for all intents and purposes, coogar could be nyashing Laverne Cox without knowing? shocked grin grin grin
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
pickabeau1: Mature stand.. which is what ive been saying since
Nothing like taking responsibility

Exactly, thank you.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by justi4jesu(f): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
Only Cowards impregnants a lady and ask for abortion.

What was he thinking when he penetrated without protection and now she is the one left to suffer Huh!!

So his own is to satisfy himself during s.ex and conclude Abortion with gbege enter.....I no blame am but only cowards do that.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by tissot84: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
For me, i think if a guy does not want to father a baby instead of telling the girl or lady to abort the baby. I think he can prevent the whole process and trouble by getting castrated first. With that he does not need to bother anyone with it.

I am a guy and we (all as adult) know that having sexual intercourse is alway or sometimes result to having a baby. So if you are not ready to be responsible please get your weapon of mass destruction checked and not tell a girl to abort.

For the OP, don't try to support any guy not to take responsibility when he was also involved in the bed business.

Abortion affects the ladies not the guy, i think that is why guy will open his mouth and tell a lady to do it.

If you don't want to abort and he insist, kindly tell him that you would do so after he gets castrated and you will see his reaction to that...

Thanks for reading
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
dhammyg:
INFACT HE MASTURRBATES TO THE THOUGHT OF FEMINISTS grin I SEE HIM MARRYING A FEMINIST AT THE END cheesy

HE TALKS TOO MUCH ABOUT THEM

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation / Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos / 5 Things Ladies Must Look Out For In A Man Before Marrying Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.