Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? (49672 Views)

Bayelsa Girl Forced To Marry Hausa Muslim Lover / They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! / Is It Right To Stop Poor Folks From Having Kids They can't Cater For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
pickabeau how was i being uncouth.i only said the truth.in most of ur posts u always talk about feminists its like u are addicted to them gringringrin
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by armadeo(m): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
alutacontinua:

a woman doesn't have sex with herself, does she?
sex brings 2 people together, that very moment-2 bodies are involved, and both are responsible for the outcome of that 'moment'.

It really would have been a different case if there's always a discussion before sex, say a written agreement by both parties as to what happens with the product/non-product of their session. But we all know the power of konji na grin cheesy wink

Shoo or. You be lawyer. Which one be written agreement before playing match. grin grin
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by BABE3: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
pickabeau1:

Ma'am... na sooooo....the hybrid feminists we have nowadays fluidly moving choosing and dropping as it suits them
The next step in the puzzle is to start using insults

I appreciate the feminists that actually fought for women rights; the basic rights.

It's very easy for these salty, clueless and lazy females to use feminism as a platform to air their büllshït.

Salty females; the ones that got jilted by a man, or the ones that had an absentee father/ serial cheat father. The men eaters.

Clueless females; the ones that think the word "feminist" sounds cool, so why not join the movement. It makes them sound intellectual.

Lazy females; the ones that think men owe them something; or they're entitled to gold and silver because they have a vaägina.

You'll see that every present day feminist you know fits into one or more of these categories.

5 Likes

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by whitecat007: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
If you can't keep it zipped or use protection, be ready to be writing those checks for lets say 25yrs. The choice is yours. You can't control what others do when you cant control yourself. Why go in there bare if you are not ready to be a a dad?

1 Like

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
Personally, I will never have or support abortion. If i get raped today and become preggers as result I will have the baby. It is very important for people to understand there is no greater crime or immorality than to make a child suffer for the foolhardiness of grown-ups.
If I was 19 and the f00l who chooked me decide not to take responsibility, I will still do the same but the f00l berra not turn up 20 yrs later asking to be reunited with his kid. We have to learn to take some damn responsibility o jare. If you don't want a baby get hand-job or buy a rabbit.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by seegobe(m): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
seegobe........u should have use condom instead.....the holy books is not in support of such act...i will advice u to take full care of your resposibility...cos u dont know what the child will become in future.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
justi4jesu: Only Cowards impregnants a lady and ask for abortion.

What was he thinking when he penetrated without protection and now she is the one left to suffer Huh!!

So his own is to satisfy himself during s.ex and conclude Abortion with gbege enter.....I no blame am but only cowards do that.

Oh, dear. The brains on some humans.

1 Like

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by pickabeau1: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
BABE!:

I appreciate the feminists that actually fought for women rights; the basic rights.

It's very easy for these salty, clueless and lazy females to use feminism as a platform to air their büllshït.

Salty females; the ones that got jilted by a man, or the ones that had an absentee father/ serial cheat father. The men eaters.

Clueless females; the ones that think the word "feminist" sounds cool, so why not join the movement. It makes them sound intellectual.

Lazy females; the ones that think men owe them something; or they're entitled to gold and silver because they have a vaägina.

You'll see that every present day feminist you know fits into one or more of these categories.

Youve killed it..
[img]http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=125809&d=1403001498[/img]

fresh_dude: Exactly, thank you.

Nice one bro

dhammyg: pickabeau how was i being uncouth.i only said the truth.in most of ur posts u always talk about feminists its like u are addicted to them gringringrin

You cant even begin to comprehend what the truth is
Its beyond ur reasoning capacity at this point which is why u find such an insultive statement funny
What is more pathetic is that u actually think u are being sensible
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by armadeo(m): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
BABE!:

Ok, ok let's slow down. You're coming at me with too many emotions.

When I'm ready to have a child after marriage, it's still a bunch of cells that lack conscious until the baby is born and well developed. Married couples do abort. Plus, I don't remember what happened when I was in the womb.

I don't lack respect for human life. More like, I'm very logical. I can also make the argument that you lack respect for human life since you use condoms; and condoms kill sperms, the basis of human life.

No disrespect to women but you are one of the few who the word logic is in their dictionary in other females emotion appears in two places. I applaud you.

1 Like

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by ablyguy(m): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
BABE!:

I tell ya like free the boobs movement grin I am so proudly non-feminist, unless of course we are talking about feminists who actually for a formidable cause
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by kaima1984(f): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
Tallesty1: What are you even saying? If you are bold enough to fvck and impregnate a gal then you must also be strong and brave enough to stand up and be a father. Stop denying your responsibilities.
perfect answer my dear
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
pickabeau is mad i said the truth grin

ANYWAYS BACK TO WATCHING FOOTY.NO NEED TO ARGUE WITH NINCOMPOOPS cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
ablyguy:

Yes, but I don't expect you to understand. You haven't answered my question though?

As for the consequences, should someone dictate to you how you deal with the consequences of your actions?

I still stand by what i said earlier. Dnt do the 'Do' if you can't do the time. If your peewee is demanding you chuk it into anything, go and get married.

As for dictating to you how you deal with it, dictation will not come in if you naturally take responsibilities. Humans are selfish and will always be unruly which is why irresponsible men have to be forced to pay child support. Or do you enjoy seeing single mothers and fatherless children without some support to care for the kids all over the place?

1 Like

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by whitecat007: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
The "lazy female" category has been here since the foundation of the earth. Love me with time, great ssexx and your wallet too. You don't have to have it if you can live without it or better still get the plastic ones from the adult store, they come with long hair and nice faces now, but are non responsive and you have to do all the work, your choice

BABE!:

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
swag loverss: If a man tells woman to get an abortion and she refuses, why should he be forced to pay child support?

For instance, a man impregnated a woman and decides that he is not mentally, physically or financially able to support a child and tells the mother to go get an abortion and the woman refuses, why should the man have to pay child support?.

I mean if a woman decides to keep the baby, that's her decision, not the man's. The man made it clear that he didn't want the child then why should he have to take care of the child since it was the woman who wanted to keep it and not him?

If the guy doesnt want a child, he shouldn't get a girl pregnant or probably shouldn't be having unprotected sex. If a guy is wanting a girl to take the risk of having an abortion, he too should be bold enough to detach his manhood from his body.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
swag loverss: If a man tells woman to get an abortion and she refuses, why should he be forced to pay child support?

For instance, a man impregnated a woman and decides that he is not mentally, physically or financially able to support a child and tells the mother to go get an abortion and the woman refuses, why should the man have to pay child support?.

I mean if a woman decides to keep the baby, that's her decision, not the man's. The man made it clear that he didn't want the child then why should he have to take care of the child since it was the woman who wanted to keep it and not him?
any man that can bleep should take car of the friut of his labour. Abortion is not an option
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by vainfairy: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
Meestique: What's a man who's not mentally, physically nd financially able to support a child doing impregnating a woman?

& what's dat woman doing/thinkin wit her pants down wit a man who's not mentally, physically nd financially able to support a child?& she went ahead 2get preggies 4him? Lubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
Wow! Okay this is a very tricky one. But in all honesty, if the guy said he didn't want a child then she shouldn't expect him to pay any child support. It shouldn't be made into his responsibility but he should not be a sourpuss and get all defensive. Hian! It doesn't have to be money, he can pay fees directly to school and all that.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by taiwoti(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
My point is sex doesn't only benefit the man, both parties agreed and choose to enjoy every bit of the pleasure, the bible even say can two people walk unless they agree, when the issue of pregnancy kicks in its the fault of both parties because they choose to let it happen, because both parties can choose to use condom and can equally prevent it from happening, so when the lady gets pregnant eventually, I feel its her sole choice to be pregnant, and hence she should bear the brunt, because the guy has expressly made his intention know of nt keeping the baby, so he shouldn't be forced to pay for any child support, this issue is really far from RESPONSIBILITY in the part of the man. Its her sole choice, just that she didn't pick the right option to avoid the pregnancy.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by coogar: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
donnypool:

If the guy doesnt want a child, he shouldn't get a girl pregnant or probably shouldn't be having unprotected sex. If a guy is wanting a girl to take the risk of having an abortion, he too should be bold enough to detach his manhood from his body.

he took precautions but the condom leaked. should he pay child support for 18 years because of an accident he did not commit deliberately?

shoefreak: Wow! Okay this is a very tricky one. But in all honesty, if the guy said he didn't want a child then she shouldn't expect him to pay any child support. It shouldn't be made into his responsibility but he should not be a sourpuss and get all defensive. Hian! It doesn't have to be money, he can pay fees directly to school and all that.

taiwoti: My point is sex doesn't only benefit the man, both parties agreed and choose to enjoy every bit of the pleasure, the bible even say can two people walk unless they agree, when the issue of pregnancy kicks in its the fault of both parties because they choose to let it happen, because both parties can choose to use condom and can equally prevent it from happening, so when the lady gets pregnant eventually, I feel its her sole choice to be pregnant, and hence she should bear the brunt, because the guy has expressly made his intention know of nt keeping the baby, so he shouldn't be forced to pay for any child support, this issue is really far from RESPONSIBILITY in the part of the man. Its her sole choice, just that she didn't pick the right option to avoid the pregnancy.

sane people have finally arrived on this thread.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by goldentreasure: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
Anyway sha, paying for child's support no be by force. But pls don't ever come to claim the child l8tr in life.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by vainfairy: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
fresh_dude: you need to read the OP 17 more times before your next comment.

Lolllzzz!! bros, u harsh o!! but seriously, d mofo has no business commentin on dis thread, IQ's too low 2grasp wots been discussed here!!!
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2014
vainfairy:

Lolllzzz!! bros, u harsh o!! but seriously, d mofo has no business commentin on dis thread, IQ's too low 2grasp wots been discussed here!!!
Nna, I just tire for some "humans"
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
Tallesty1: What are you even saying? If you are bold enough to fvck and impregnate a gal then you must also be strong and brave enough to stand up and be a father. Stop denying your responsibilities.
Its well with you!
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
[quote author=coogar]

he took precautions but the condom leaked. should he pay child support for 18 years because of an accident he did not commit deliberately?

yes he should, because the sperm is his and not mine.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by seedorfg(m): 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
Fucker are liable to accept pregnancy an baby tshikena
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Herrmes: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
If it's me, you're on your own, even that divorce sh!t that the lady will get half if your stuffs Mehn, I'll start having offshore accounts, BS! I don't want to support the child and nothing is changing my mind, I want to divorce and you're not getting sh!t
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by coogar: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
donnypool:
yes he should, because the sperm is his and not mine.

interesting!
so when a man wants a child & a woman doesn't want one and she goes ahead to abort the child, the spërm is not his own then, abi?

your logic is hilarious!
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by whitecat007: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ladies! Please make men sign the checks with their benders o jare!
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
Yimu. All this one na story. I trust my withdrawal method, and it has never failed me in my long 'career'. I always withdraw at the point of no return - even with a condom firmly in place. If the toto like make e sweet pass saccharin. No chance of any yeye pregnancy. No time for stories that touch.

You can't foist an unwanted pregnancy on me; that was not part of the bargain when we had consensual sex.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by tammie24: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
I million Kisses for you Tallesty1. You said it all!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (43) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation / Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos / 5 Things Ladies Must Look Out For In A Man Before Marrying Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.