Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? (3509 Views)

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? / Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by Jamie87(m): 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
You are scared, you lie, you force yourself to do things... And yet society is to blame. When are people gonna start taking responsibility for their own actions?

Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
][color=#000030:
How then are you happy, if you are forced to basically do everything? You choose to do everything you mentioned. No one pointed a gun to your head. Yet, you blame society. [/color]

The Struggle is real man (psychological violence) . . . Hate and rejection are worse than physical acts of violence. Even after the end of slavery why do you think Blacks still struggle with racism in America. You might not necessarily be afraid of homosexuality(Homophobia) but just try and encourage gays and lesbians because we have it bad.

I over reacted to your replies and posts because I felt a bit insecure and you just labelled me as being confused. I was in the need of advise thats even y i posted that. Sorry if we got up on the wrong foot

2 Likes

Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
Scaredsilent:

The Struggle is real man (psychological violence) . . . Hate and rejection are worse than physical acts of violence. Even after the end of slavery why do you think Blacks still struggle with racism in America. You might not necessarily be afraid of homosexuality(Homophobia) but just try and encourage gays and lesbians because we have it bad.

I over reacted to your replies and posts because I felt a bit insecure and you just labelled me as being confused. I was in the need of advise thats even y i posted that. Sorry if we got up on the wrong foot

There really is no reason for you to feel weird or unusual. These same things happen to heterosexuals who just want to have a decent life and are tired of the several s.exual games guys and girls play. So, it's not particularly tied to gays.

I suggest you take your time. You'll most certainly find a fellow who shares the same worldview and who still wants to have a good time. Online website may not be the avenue you should seek though.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
Jamia abi sexkill you have needlessly and annoyingly turned a troll here ever since you were ignominiously stripped off your position as a moderator by your boss, Seun.
How about keeping silent if you lack meaningful contributions to make in a thread? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by Jamie87(m): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
IrishKez: Jamia abi sexkill you have needlessly and annoyingly turned a troll here ever since you were ignominiously stripped off your position as a moderator by your boss, Seun.
How about keeping silent if you lack meaningful contributions to make in a thread? undecided
How about you mind your business?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
][color=#000030:
How about you mind your business? [/color]
...just same thing you fail to do?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by 1miccza: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mine's a bit different anytime a girl gives a "Yes" I run out of steam immediately. Don't know why

2 Likes

Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
Another attention seeker.

Anyway u ve got it, so plz stp posting gay threads on nairaland.
Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by emeka94(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
@Op ur problem begins with the gay label you placed on yourself. Your subconscious will soon long to follow the part of your thoughts and utterance. From your posts here, it seems like you identify more as a gay dan heterosexual, that's probably where your problem begins. Give yourself a space to breath. Experience new things and new ways. Homosexuality is not an illness or a condition but u cannot wholesomely label yourself without having a sort of physical contact with a female(to put it plainly have sex with a girl). We human being generally long for love and affection and u are not an exception. it will be dishonest of me if I don't admit of being in the same position. In my own condition, I've come to note that am afraid of disappointing the person who openly declares love for me either by actions or words. Am plainly afraid of falling short of standard and not being all the person ever wanted, so I generally avoid people I like and care about most. The cause behind ur own situation maybe quite different from mine or every other person. It could be a deep sitted psychological condition that you maybe unaware of. Maybe a traumatic childhood experience or something else. The human brain is like a child that often recoil when it comes to a situation that have caused pain and hurt to it before. Or maybe your subconscious is enthralled by the idea of a same sex relationship but your brain, aware of the social and legal implication is afraid to commit. Thus leaving you on a fence - I want and I don't want situation. Hope I've not offended you by some of my assumptions am just trying to help out. You alone is the master of your problem nobody else least of all NL and the internet. U just need a listening eye. We tend to figure out our problem once we talk to somebody.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
emeka94: @Op ur problem begins with the gay label you placed on yourself. Your subconscious will soon long to follow the part of your thoughts and utterance. From your posts here, it seems like you identify more as a gay dan heterosexual, that's probably where your problem begins. Give yourself a space to breath. Experience new things and new ways. Homosexuality is not an illness or a condition but u cannot wholesomely label yourself without having a sort of physical contact with a female(to put it plainly have sex with a girl). We human being generally long for love and affection and u are not an exception. it will be dishonest of me if I don't admit of being in the same position. In my own condition, I've come to note that am afraid of disappointing the person who openly declares love for me either by actions or words. Am plainly afraid of falling short of standard and not being all the person ever wanted, so I generally avoid people I like and care about most. The cause behind ur own situation maybe quite different from mine or every other person. It could be a deep sitted psychological condition that you maybe unaware of. Maybe a traumatic childhood experience or something else. The human brain is like a child that often recoil when it comes to a situation that have caused pain and hurt to it before. Or maybe your subconscious is enthralled by the idea of a same sex relationship but your brain, aware of the social and legal implication is afraid to commit. Thus leaving you on a fence - I want and I don't want situation. Hope I've not offended you by some of my assumptions am just trying to help out. You alone is the master of your problem nobody else least of all NL and the internet. U just need a listening eye. We tend to figure out our problem once we talk to somebody.

Thanks for the positive advise. I get what you mean. I think I feel the same way afraid of disappointing the other person. Its some sort of responsibility issue I have.

I wish i can remember the situation if it was a traumatic experience. I cant remember a lot of my childhood

As for sleeping with girls. I am not really attracted to femininity. it more of softness and dependence. They call my stereotype a BOTTOM Gay. I don't act feminine but I Just feel safe with some one in charge or a guy around. (Sound twisted).

There also another stereotype call TOP Gays... they are more of active partners like to take charge and stuff(The Man in the relationship). I used to think they were just str8 guys who could sleep with guys or bisexuals. But I have meet a few who solely like guys. They like guy who depend on them and stuff. (Man in the relationship). I myself though gay, don't understand their stereotype.

In short humanity is complicated. I am still discovering my sexuality
Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by GSKing: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
Scaredsilent:

Thanks for the positive advise. I get what you mean. I think I feel the same way afraid of disappointing the other person. Its some sort of responsibility issue I have.

I wish i can remember the situation if it was a traumatic experience. I cant remember a lot of my childhood

As for sleeping with girls. I am not really attracted to femininity. it more of softness and dependence. They call my stereotype a BOTTOM Gay. I don't act feminine but I Just feel safe with some one in charge or a guy around. (Sound twisted).

There also another stereotype call TOP Gays... they are more of active partners like to take charge and stuff(The Man in the relationship). I used to think they were just str8 guys who could sleep with guys or bisexuals. But I have meet a few who solely like guys. They like guy who depend on them and stuff. (Man in the relationship). I myself though gay, don't understand their stereotype.

In short humanity is complicated. I am still discovering my sexuality

@bolded, seriously? are you for real? What stereotype are you on about? its everywhere, in every relationship, one has to be stubborn and the other, hesitant, i guess. Even in gay relationships, one plays the female and the other (she)male(as is my case, im not male, so its 'she'malesmiley ). One is tough, the other is tender(not feeble/week). That's just how it is in relationships, gay or gay straight.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
GSKing:

@bolded, seriously? are you for real? What stereotype are you on about? its everywhere, in every relationship, one has to be stubborn and the other, hesitant, i guess. Even in gay relationships, one plays the female and the other (she)male(as is my case, im not male, so its 'she'malesmiley ). One is tough, the other is tender(not feeble/week). That's just how it is in relationships, gay or gay straight.

Lol Covering my face am sorry I guess there's "Stereo-phobia" even in the Gay community. Why I said that is because sometimes Like you said the Female (Tender one) because she is passive in the relationship(I would say more womanly) has a tendency to be bisexual or just a str8 girl having fun with a temporary partner till a real man comes along.

Like i said humanity is complicated lool

1 Like

Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by GSKing: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
Scaredsilent:

Lol Covering my face am sorry I guess there's "Stereo-phobia" even in the Gay community. Why I said that is because sometimes Like you said the Female (Tender one) because she is passive in the relationship(I would say more womanly) has a tendency to be bisexual or just a str8 girl having fun with a temporary partner till a real man comes along.

Like i said humanity is complicated lool

Humanity is complicated, I firmly agree but you haven't still accepted the fact that most feminine lesbians are strict lesbians. They don't swing, they weren't built to be butchy. I want to put down something, please pardon me for digressing a little off topic:

Dictionary of Lesbian Terms.

AG:
An acronym for “Agressive Girl.” Not
necessarily as masculine as a butch or stud, but an AG has more masculine qualities and is sexually dominant. A “top,” so to speak.

Baby Lesbian:
A lesbian who is between the ages of high school graduation and drinking age.

Beibian:
A lesbian that strongly resembles Justin Bieber. Specifically, they have a similar
haircut as the young pop star. Biebians have
become overwhelmingly numerous within the last couple of years.

Bicurious:
A female who is straight but sexually curious about other females.

Bisexual:
One who feels sexual/emotional
attraction toward both men and women.

Boi, Soft Stud:
A lesbian who is more masculine than a stemme but more feminine than a stud.

Butch, Stud:
The polar opposite of a femme.
Butches often require a double-take to determine whether they are male or female. They harbor primarily masculine characteristics.

Circle Lesbians: A group of lesbians who have sex and date one another.

Dick Dyke:
A lesbian who secretly enjoys
sexual relationships with men. Different from a bisexual because it’s secretive, and the girl still identifies as a lesbian.

Family, The :
This is a general gay term. It can be used when asking about someone’s sexual orientation. “Is she part of the Family?”

Femme, Lipstick Lesbian: A lesbian that has solely female characteristics. Femmes, generally, aren’t afraid to wear dresses and heels. Makeup is also a femme necessity, which is why they are also often referred to as “lipstick lesbians.” Femme lesbians are nearly impossible to identify as gay, especially without the highest quality of gaydar.

F4F:
“Femme for Femme.” A femme who is
interested in relationships, either sexual or emotional, with another femme.

Gold Star/Golden Lesbian:
A lesbian who has
never slept with a man. I’m not sure, but I think this term originated in the L Word

Hasbian:
A straight woman who once identified as a lesbian. “I was a lesbian once.”

Head Band Lesbian:
A sporty type of androgynous lesbian. They are neither femme nor butch. Generally involved in sports, this group can be spotted by their thick headbands that hold stray hairs that don’t fit into their ponytails in place.

Lesbro:
A lesbian’s best friend. Usually, a lesbro is either a male or a stud.

Pillow Princess:
A femme who receives MouthAction but never gives.

Pitbull Stud, Bull Dyke:
An aggressive, alpha
(or they think they’re alpha, rather) stud.

Stem or Stemme, also known as a chapstick
lesbian:
A cross between femme and stud Stemmes often dress in male apparel, but still have feminine qualities.

Syke-a-Dyke:
A female who believes herself to be a lesbian but eventually goes back to men.

New Lez:
A recently “out” lesbian.

Stone Butch, Touch-me-not:
I have already
covered the term “butch,” however, these type of lesbians prefers to only please their partner, instead of being pleasured in return as well.

Studsband, Stubby:
A stud wife.

S4S:
“Stud for stud.” A stud who is interested in relationships, either sexual or emotional, with another stud.

U-Haul:
U-hauling is the act of moving in
together within a short time of knowing each other.

Wusband:
A term for married lesbian folks. A cross between a wife and a husband.

@sacredsilent, people dont just fluctuate, except they're bi-curious or bisexual. People differ, lesbians differ, so do gays.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
You guys are actually much lol thenks for the info. Lol at Golden Lesbians. Lesbians who have never slept with the opposite sex. If i was Lesbian I would be a Golden/ Pillow Princess Lesbian. lol.

Have you heard of personality types... in general for humans its psychology stuff. i think thats why we have so many variants in every sexual preference.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by CyrusLevi(m): 12:13am On Jul 06, 2014
][color=#000030:
I've always been of the opinion that people who claim to be gay are mostly confused people who don't understand themselves. . . But really, that's none of my business. [/color]
More English
Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by CyrusLevi(m): 12:17am On Jul 06, 2014
GSKing:

@bolded, c'mon Mr, you want to bring in your friends to damage this thread, you and i know its not the regular stúpid thread of the romance section. So please, I truly want argentina out of the mundial, but let's not do it on this thread, hmmm, thanks.
Did you just rain on his parade.
Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by GSKing: 12:18am On Jul 06, 2014
Scaredsilent: You guys are actually much lol thenks for the info. Lol at Golden Lesbians. Lesbians who have never slept with the opposite sex. If i was Lesbian I would be a Golden/ Pillow Princess Lesbian. lol.

Have you heard of personality types... in general for humans its psychology stuff. i think thats why we have so many variants in every sexual preference.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

Im Gold star. GS...King, the K is my name, Kathrene.

And as regards personality types, what kind dyu mean? i know of the main 4: sanguine, melancholic, choleric and phlegmatic.
im mel/san but more of melancholic... im guessing 80% melancholic and 20% sanguine, cos they say no one has full monopoly of a particular personality...
My ex gf was san/mel... i thought she was 100% sanguine though... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 06, 2014
Its a more detailed test that link I sent you. Take the test and tell me your result i will show you the meaning
Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by GSKing: 12:35am On Jul 06, 2014
Scaredsilent: Its a more detailed test that link I sent you. Take the test and tell me your result i will show you the meaning

Taken it twice, has refused to score me. let me keep trying
Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 06, 2014
GSKing:

Taken it twice, has refused to score me. let me keep trying

You should get a 4 letter result when you are through

its Either of the following

ISTJ - The Duty Fulfillers
ESTJ - The Guardians
ISFJ - The Nurturers
ESFJ - The Caregivers
ISTP - The Mechanics
ESTP - The Doers
ESFP - The Performers

ISFP - The Artists
ENTJ - The Executives
INTJ - The Scientists
ENTP - The Visionaries
INTP - The Thinkers
ENFJ - The Givers
INFJ - The Protectors
ENFP - The Inspirers
INFP - The Idealists

I stands for Introvert, E stands for Extrovert, T - Thinking, J - Judging, P - Perception, N - Intuition and S - Sensing

1 Like

Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by GSKing: 12:48am On Jul 06, 2014
Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test ™

Your Type

INTP

Introvert (67%) i Ntuitive(12%) Thinking(25%) Perceiving (22%)

~You have distinct preference of Introversion
over Extraversion (67%)
~You have slight preference of Intuition over
Sensing (12%)
~You have moderate preference of Thinking
over Feeling (25%)
~You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

That's my score.

INTP- THE THINKERS smiley

2 Likes

Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 06, 2014
GSKing: Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test ™

Your Type

INTP

Introvert (67%) i Ntuitive(12%) Thinking(25%) Perceiving (22%)

~You have distinct preference of Introversion
over Extraversion (67%)
~You have slight preference of Intuition over
Sensing (12%)
~You have moderate preference of Thinking
over Feeling (25%)
~You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

That's my score.

INTP- THE THINKERS smiley

This is your Profile then

http://www.personalitypage.com/html/INTP.html should give you more clearity about fininding a solmate

1 Like

Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 08, 2014
][color=#000030:
You are scared, you lie, you force yourself to do things... And yet society is to blame. When are people gonna start taking responsibility for their own actions? [/color]

Prior to this post of yours, read up your other comments on this thread and tell me why the average young gay guy shouldn't be scared, when society has dictated what is "normal" for a guy and a girl, and how they body should respond to certain things, not minding the exceptions that such a society is bound to have?

We lie and force ourselves to conform to certain things because people like you would keep terming us confused if we go contrary.

But then, that's none of my business. I've risen beyond that level in my life cool
Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by sharonbolly(f): 2:03am On Jul 08, 2014
SHARON AGRO LINK:::::supply of day old chicks ,turkey,supply of vet drugs,supply of farm equipments,breeding and veterinary services. All @ a cheaper prize,.....@ sharon agrolink we promise you the best services ever.........Try Us today and a trier will convince you........IF you are interested contact me here and promise U a quick response.....Agents from all part of nigeria is needed............Contact me on :07031022827.......FB: Sharon bolanle oni..BBM:332CC762......THANKS
Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by brethart: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2014
][color=#000030:
If I'd wanted this thread ruined, it would have been ruined, trust me. [/color]
I know u can cause you type 'ruined'
Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by s3nn2x(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
GSKing:

Humanity is complicated, I firmly agree but you haven't still accepted the fact that most feminine lesbians are strict lesbians. They don't swing, they weren't built to be butchy. I want to put down something, please pardon me for digressing a little off topic:

Dictionary of Lesbian Terms.

AG:
An acronym for “Agressive Girl.” Not
necessarily as masculine as a butch or stud, but an AG has more masculine qualities and is sexually dominant. A “top,” so to speak.

Baby Lesbian:
A lesbian who is between the ages of high school graduation and drinking age.

Beibian:
A lesbian that strongly resembles Justin Bieber. Specifically, they have a similar
haircut as the young pop star. Biebians have
become overwhelmingly numerous within the last couple of years.

Bicurious:
A female who is straight but sexually curious about other females.

Bisexual:
One who feels sexual/emotional
attraction toward both men and women.

Boi, Soft Stud:
A lesbian who is more masculine than a stemme but more feminine than a stud.

Butch, Stud:
The polar opposite of a femme.
Butches often require a double-take to determine whether they are male or female. They harbor primarily masculine characteristics.

Circle Lesbians: A group of lesbians who have sex and date one another.

Dick Dyke:
A lesbian who secretly enjoys
sexual relationships with men. Different from a bisexual because it’s secretive, and the girl still identifies as a lesbian.

Family, The :
This is a general gay term. It can be used when asking about someone’s sexual orientation. “Is she part of the Family?”

Femme, Lipstick Lesbian: A lesbian that has solely female characteristics. Femmes, generally, aren’t afraid to wear dresses and heels. Makeup is also a femme necessity, which is why they are also often referred to as “lipstick lesbians.” Femme lesbians are nearly impossible to identify as gay, especially without the highest quality of gaydar.

F4F:
“Femme for Femme.” A femme who is
interested in relationships, either sexual or emotional, with another femme.

Gold Star/Golden Lesbian:
A lesbian who has
never slept with a man. I’m not sure, but I think this term originated in the L Word

Hasbian:
A straight woman who once identified as a lesbian. “I was a lesbian once.”

Head Band Lesbian:
A sporty type of androgynous lesbian. They are neither femme nor butch. Generally involved in sports, this group can be spotted by their thick headbands that hold stray hairs that don’t fit into their ponytails in place.

Lesbro:
A lesbian’s best friend. Usually, a lesbro is either a male or a stud.

Pillow Princess:
A femme who receives MouthAction but never gives.

Pitbull Stud, Bull Dyke:
An aggressive, alpha
(or they think they’re alpha, rather) stud.

Stem or Stemme, also known as a chapstick
lesbian:
A cross between femme and stud Stemmes often dress in male apparel, but still have feminine qualities.

Syke-a-Dyke:
A female who believes herself to be a lesbian but eventually goes back to men.

New Lez:
A recently “out” lesbian.

Stone Butch, Touch-me-not:
I have already
covered the term “butch,” however, these type of lesbians prefers to only please their partner, instead of being pleasured in return as well.

Studsband, Stubby:
A stud wife.

S4S:
“Stud for stud.” A stud who is interested in relationships, either sexual or emotional, with another stud.

U-Haul:
U-hauling is the act of moving in
together within a short time of knowing each other.

Wusband:
A term for married lesbian folks. A cross between a wife and a husband.

@sacredsilent, people dont just fluctuate, except they're bi-curious or bisexual. People differ, lesbians differ, so do gays.

shocked shocked shocked

Na wa ooooo!!!!
Only for lesbians

1 Like

Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by jieta: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
GSKing:

Nope, im not, im currently using school and final exams as an excuse to dodge relationship, lol.

but deep down, my blueetooth connection is always active, silently searching for a girlfriendsmiley
i love this your comment.
Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by GSKing: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
jieta: i love this your comment.

Thanks J.

1 Like

Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by jorges1(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2014
Scaredsilent:

This is your Profile then

http://www.personalitypage.com/html/INTP.html should give you more clearity about fininding a solmate
bro, can u help me with mine? Its ISTJ. Introvert over extraversion 33%; Sensing over intuition 50%; Thinking over feeling 1%; Judging over perceiving 22%
Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
jorges1:
bro, can u help me with mine? Its ISTJ. Introvert over extraversion 33%; Sensing over intuition 50%; Thinking over feeling 1%; Judging over perceiving 22%

Hey this is urs http://www.personalitypage.com/html/ISTJ.html
Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by jorges1(m): 3:16am On Jul 17, 2014
Scaredsilent:

Hey this is urs http://www.personalitypage.com/html/ISTJ.html
tnx bro, ua d best
Re: Gay Or Just Really Scared To Fall In Love? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2014
Scaredsilent: Am I the only one who is or has been in this predicament...
I push people away when they say they love me.

I am generally not attracted to girls and in past times some girls have come up to me after being friends for a while saying they like and love me. I usually put them down gently...

I have always liked guys emotionally and sexually. But in recent years I have received three love declarations from three different guys.

Its the same feeling that wells up inside me when those girls said they like me. I pushed those guys away. And they were really great guys.

Am I actually scared of falling in love?

Need advice and Help?
make it four declarations of love.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For The Ladies!!: How To Love A Man / ladies, Please Advice / Guys How Do U Feel When Your Girlfriend Pollutes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.