Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? (29138 Views)

Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? / What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? / How Do Mentally Ill People Praise God ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by busuyem: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2014
Mantally deranged people can never go to heaven in anyway because they're possessed of the evil spirit of madness which is a demon. What makes a man make heaven is the Holy Spirit that comes to reside in him at salvation, Who will live in him forever. A man having deemon residing in Him will never make heaven when died or at rapture.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by usmanktg2(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2014
Alhamdulillahi
Abeg Christians no vex!
I have read all the answers given here and none of these answers seems to be fair judgement or absolutely correct & balance within all aspects of life.

I swear today, my steadfastness have increased in Islam.
Only and yes only Islam will give a perfect answer that will suffice and outlaw all answers given from post 1 to post 100. inshaAllah, I will compile a complete answer to this, which I am going to source from different Islamic books.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by NigeriaArmy15(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2014
skillet: Hahaha. Said nigerian army that runs away from common bokoharams. Cowards.

you and your father should lead the way to Sambisa forest #idiot
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Joshuadon: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2014
IT HAS BEEN ALL SAID,BUT THE ULTIMATE TRUTH ABOUT WERE MENTAL ILL FOLKS WILL GO DEPENDS ON THEIR PREVIOUS OR PAST LIFE,THEY WILL BE JUSTIFIED BY THE WAYS THEY LIVED THEIR LIFE INITIALLY .............HAPPY SUNDAY....
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nnamdini(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2014
They will go to purgatory where they'll be cleaned of the evil forces that caused their madness & then admitted into heaven for a fresh life
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Eureka007: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2014
my girlfriend said she does not love me anymore.should i kill my self (a)yes (b) no

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by fairheven: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2014
Tolexander: Their judgement will be based on what their 'ways' were before being mentally unstable.
Wat if it was from birth?
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by mike404(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2014
Tolexander: Their judgement will be based on what their 'ways' were before being mentally unstable.
Alhaji tolex bawo ni
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by malvisguy212: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2014
freecocoa: Please I'll be glad if anyone can help me on this topic, I've been wondering about thiw since I was a little girl in the sunday school class, I even asked my teacher then but she didn't even answer the question.

I mean, we've been told that all sinners will rot in hell and I know some mad people do what would be considered a sin if done by a sane person, now, will they get a pass because they are mentally unstable? Or will they roast in hell like every other sinner?Does the bible even say anything about mad people?

I'm just really curious, where will they go when they die?or when rapture occurs?

P.S. Don't know if the topic's been discussed previously, so...
God did not created us with sickness, HE CREATED US IN HIS IMAGE, so if you fall sick or mad and you fail to ask God for healing before you die it hell .

Bt am not god, He knows more than us, I may be wrong or right. We are all learning from each other . Thank you. PEACE
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by NigeriaArmy15(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2014
Lachynos2k2: where and who were u in your former life?
he was onetime secretary of Mad Men association and he s presently the Chairman of Mad People association of Nigeria
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Atmmachine(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2014
sandijey: This atheist make me laugh a lot. How can u honestly think that after death is nothing......Hmmmmmn have you ever asked yourselves what if?? all I know is in death "everything becomes clearer".

To the op, people don't just go mad. To the best of my knowledge I believe emotional instability and drug abuse are major reasons for people to go mad. Then off course the spiritual aspect of it which I won't talk about. Then we also have imbeciles which brings back my strong believe of incarnation. I believe God is just and not bias. There is also a reason for every and anything that happens. Bad things just don't happen to good people. Good things just don't happen to bad people. Everybody must get their reward. I believe mad people go to heaven because their madness on earth is an atonement for their sins. I also believe imbeciles etc go to heaven.

Thats just my believe.........

You're so foolish

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by skillet(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2014
Well, this is not entirely true, as mental illness is not about the body, but about the mind. Losing an arm could have psychological effects on a man's mind and make him temporarily insane. I think what the op refers to here as "mad men" are people who have no control over their mind.

bigtt76: Their body is the one harboring the illness and not their soul! The body do not go to heaven or hell but rather their soul undecided So if you are an amputee, your soul will not be an amputee.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by NigeriaArmy15(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2014
Provie:

Raw truth!
Madness is a matter of degree!
Yaba left graduate?
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Atmmachine(m): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2014
Some people are so foolish.
Some were born mentally unstable. so, where will they go ? hell or heaven
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Atmmachine(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2014
There is no hell or heaven
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by skillet(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2014
Hahahaha. How can you be talking to yourself? #classic mad man behaviour. Lolzzz.

NigeriaArmy15: he was onetime secretary of Mad Men association and he s presently the Chairman of Mad People association of Nigeria
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by fairheven: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2014
usmanktg2: Alhamdulillahi
Abeg Christians no vex!
I have read all the answers given here and none of these answers seems to be fair judgement or absolutely correct & balance within all aspects of life.

Only and yes only Islam will give a perfect answer that will suffice and outlaw all answers given from post 1 to post 100. inshaAllah, I will compile a complete answer to this, which I am going to source from different Islamic books.
Islamic book written by" osama bin laden or Ibrahim Shekau"?
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by fairheven: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2014
Abeg Christians no vex!

Islamic book written by" osama bin laden or Ibrahim Shekau"? cool
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Tolexander: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2014
Afam4eva:
Any part of the scripture to back this up?
talking about the scripture, the mental illness isn't as defined as it is today. The bible talked about many illness and demon possessed beings, but i've never seen in the bible where mental illness is as 'medically' defined.

A related but not similar case is when Cain was made a wanderer after killing his brother, Abel in Genesis 4 vs 11-12. And also King Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel 4.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Olaone1: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2014
They can't answer the damn question undecided undecided
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by NigeriaArmy15(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2014
skillet: Are u nigeriaarmy15? Using another moniker? Well one monkey looks like the other. Enjoy your forests, am not interested.

Yaba left is your home, you can enjoy with your fellow Mad people, afterall you are their president, manage your cabinet wisely #junky
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by skillet(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2014
Bro, i like the way you say your proof will "outlaw" our postulations but we are Christians. We are not under "the law". We are alrready "outlaws". Just give us your version too. Chances are that you will be "outlawed" too.

Abeg Christians no vex!

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Provie(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2014
NigeriaArmy15: Yaba left graduate?

We all know d Op is concerned about people like u. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by fairheven: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2014
malvisguy212: God did not created us with sickness, HE CREATED US IN HIS IMAGE, so if you fall sick or mad and you fail to ask God for healing before you die it hell .

Bt am not god, He knows more than us, I may be wrong or right. We are all learning from each other . Thank you. PEACE
How does a mentally ill person know tlwt it means to ask God for healing?
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by fubbyy(m): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2014
what about imbeciles and people who are mentally ill from birth?
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Tolexander: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2014
mike404: Alhaji tolex bawo ni
iwo bobo yi, i will cast a spell on you o! gringringrin
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by NigeriaArmy15(m): 10:14am On Jul 06, 2014
skillet: Hahahaha. How can you be talking to yourself? #classic mad man behaviour. Lolzzz.

You have the full basic characteristics of a Mad person that's why you define them correctly, I feel that tittle fits you more than any other Nairalander....#keep it up bro, that's your ministry,the lord is your strength# PMPA (President Mad People Association of Nigeria
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by malvisguy212: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2014
freecocoa: Plus there are people who were born mentally unstable, what will happen to those ones?
I believe there are age of knowing good and evil, if you are born mentally unstable , the knowledge of good and evil is not in you, I believe you are going to heaven. Paul said, I do not no sin [mentally] but when the commandment came[stable] sin revive in me and I die.

I stand to be corrected. Peace
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by freecocoa(f): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2014
skillet: This is part of the problems christians are facing. Dont generalise us all. I am a christian, anglican, but i personally belive in reincarnation becos its biblical and i can prove it. So, if you have been taught by your pastors that reincarnation does not exist, then dont say all christians dont believe in reincarnation.

Here is another reason why I keep asking questions, just how am I supposed to be a good christian with all these division?

Little wonder I'm slowly drifting towards Agnosticism.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by fairheven: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2014
iam_ord: if Christian's read the book of Enoch .. it will change the way they see things and shake their faith cos of its contents .. that's why the brainwashing elites did not add it to the bible
BOOK OF ENOCH cool CHAPTER WAT
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by skillet(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2014
#fela
Zombie no go come until you tell am to come
Zombie no go THINK until you tell am to THINK
Zombie o, zombie
Zombie o,
Stuupiddd army mad man. Zombie.

NigeriaArmy15: Yaba left is your home, you can enjoy with your fellow Mad people, afterall you are their president, manage your cabinet wisely #junky
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by lilmax(m): 10:18am On Jul 06, 2014
Very nice question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Which Type Of Marriage Does God Recognise? Traditional, Court Or Church? / How God Delivered Me From Self-service / My Confusion About God And The Scriptures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.