Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) - Politics (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) (230736 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Ex-gen Calls For Documentation Of Nigerian Army’s Campaign Th / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by celeron40(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
cjrane:
Nigeria army, stand by to defend this country in 2015.
Sirus warned you people not to make this thread political..u no wan hear..stubborn people.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cjrane: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
celeron40:
Sirus warned you people not to make this thread political..u no wan hear..stubborn people.

This isn't political, this is a real security threat.
If we can post the picture of a fellow terrorist like Shekau here and it is security not political, Buhari's utterances border on national security.
A former Major general has promised to kill fellow Nigerian citizens if he lost an election. Yet, block head like you will find it funny!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by celeron40(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
cjrane:

This isn't political, this is a real security threat.
If we can post the picture of a fellow terrorist like Shekau here and it is security not political, Buhari's utterances border on national security.
A former Major general has promised to kill fellow Nigerian citizens if he lost an election. Yet, block head like you will find it funny!
Stop being an foo.l..Is Gen Buhari not a politician? When GEJ was accused of being behind the BH menace, did you put it here? Stop trying to pass political messages here..this thread is for soldiers fighting in the N.East...Don't hijack it for your useless TANite trash.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cjrane: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
celeron40:
Stop being an foo.l..Is Gen Buhari not a politician? When GEJ was accused of being behind the BH menace, did you put it here? Stop trying to pass political messages here..this thread is for soldiers fighting in the N.East...Don't hijack it for your useless TANite trash.

I don't even particularly care for Jonathan. But at least he is not a terrorist like Buhari.Nor plotting to kill fellow citizens if he lost.

If we had more choices in this election, i would perhaps vote for the 3rd option. What we have is classically a choice between the Devil himself or the deep blue sea.
Buhari is a terrorist and will lead Nigeria into a civil war in his silly belief that one religion is superior to the other. Thus, Buhari is a security issue of the highest national importance.

You can very well vote Shekau for President and pretend he would not start a civil war in his primitive belief that Nigeria should have one religion.Shekau and Buhari are security issues nothing political here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by celeron40(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
cjrane:

I don't even particularly care for Jonathan. But at least he is not a terrorist like Buhari.Nor plotting to kill fellow citizens if he lost.

If we had more choices in this election, i would perhaps vote for the 3rd option. What we have is classically a choice between the Devil himself or the deep blue sea.
Buhari is a terrorist and will lead Nigeria into a civil war in his silly belief that one religion is superior to the other. Thus, Buhari is a security issue of the highest national importance.You can very well vote Shekau for President and pretend he would not start a civil war in his primitive belief that Nigeria should have one religion.
I disagree...Gen Buhari ran a military government that crushed the Maitsinine Islamist insurgency decisively...This same Buhari you call call a fanatic, ran a secular government where freedom of religion was fully practiced..His government even stiffened Hajj pilgrmage activities..Ask anyone who was an adult during the Buhari era..He never caused any religious strife..You call him a fanatic, yet, as an army officer, he was a regular smoker whose 1st wife, hardly wore an Hijab..Don't believe the lies you hear..Gen Buhari is not even a religious man, not to talk of being a fanatic..Forget the lies.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cjrane: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
celeron40:
I disagree...Gen Buhari ran a military government that crushed the Maitsinine Islamist insurgency decisively...This same Buhari you call call a fanatic, ran a secular government where freedom of religion was fully practiced..His government even stiffened Hajj pilgrmage activities..Ask anyone who was an adult during the Buhari era..He never caused any religious strife..You call him a fanatic, yet, as an army officer, he was a regular smoker whose 1st wife, hardly wore an Hijab..Don't believe the lies you hear..Gen Buhari is not even a religious man, not to talk of being a fanatic..Forget the lies.

i don't expect you to see it, nor how this insecurity can be widened by giving Buhari the power to implement his jaundiced fanatical agenda for Nigeria. Nigerians typically see everything via a prism of tribalism, until they enter their grave. Goodluck to you.
As for me, i shall make sure reasonable Nigerians know about this dangerous combination being cooked around the security of our dear country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by atiku07(m): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
You are a compound fool

cjrane:

i don't expect you to see it, nor how this insecurity can be widened by giving Buhari the power to implement his jaundiced fanatical agenda for Nigeria. Nigerians typically see everything via a prism of tribalism, until they enter their grave. Goodluck to you.
As for me, i shall make sure reasonable Nigerians know about this dangerous combination being cooked around the security of our dear country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
atiku07:

You are a compound fool

Hahahahaha@"You are a compound fool,You bad gan o

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by BashBB: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
shadyemmanuel:

Yelwa, behind yelwa primary school.....wat of u?
Stayed in Barama....close to dat barama transformer
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Litmus: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
[size=14pt]Falklands defence review after military deal between Russia and Argentina[/size]

The aircraft, which Moscow will swap for beef and wheat, would be able to mount air patrols over Port Stanley.

Ministry of Defence officials fear Buenos Aires would take delivery of the planes well before the deployment in 2020 of the Navy’s 65,000-tonne aircraft carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth and its F-35B fighters, leaving a “real window of vulnerability”.

Defence cuts have left the Falklands with just four RAF Typhoon fighters, Rapier surface-to-air missiles and fewer than 1,200 troops, supported by a naval warship that visits

The Ministry of Defence should be worried.

Air Commodore Andrew Lambert, UK National Defence Association

President Putin’s visit to Argentina in July laid the groundwork for exchanging Russian military hardware for wheat, beef and other goods Moscow needs due to EU food embargoes.

The deal involves a lease/lend of 12 Sukhoi Su-24 supersonic, all-weather attack aircraft.

They are ageing but Nato still regards what it codenames “Fencers” as “super-fighters”, with their 2,000-mile range and laser-guided missiles.

Russia has been increasing its links with Argentina since 2010, when it provided two Mi17 assault helicopters which are in service with the 7th Air Force Brigade.

Buenos Aires needs to replace its decrepit fighter fleet but its attempts over the past two years have failed so far.

In October, defence minister Agustin Rossi announced the purchase of 24 Saab Gripen fighters, which were to be provided by Brazil, which has just purchased 36, but Whitehall squashed the deal as some of the jet’s parts are made in the UK Tensions over the islands resurfaced after exploratory seabed drilling revealed the promise of an oil bonanza.

Last night Air Commodore Andrew Lambert, of the UK National Defence Association, said: “The Ministry of Defence should be worried.

"It always trots out the mantra of reviewing force levels but the only real solution is to deploy a sizeable force of Typhoons, at least a squadron, to buy us time to formulate a proper reinforcement package.”

A Ministry of Defence spokesman said: “We regularly review force levels around the world, though we wouldn’t comment on the detail of this for obvious reasons.”

Good move by Russia grin

It also clarifies Russia's strategy for the coming year-looks like cold war all over again...

Africa suffered during the old cold war period from wars due to East West positioning in Africa. The new cold war, if it should unfold, presents great opportunity for Nigeria's ambition of industrializing and defense but also great dangers
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by shadyemmanuel(m): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
BashBB:
Stayed in Barama....close to dat barama transformer
Ar u a student of Poly? Coz i knw Barama as student area grin
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by BashBB: 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
shadyemmanuel:

Ar u a student of Poly? Coz i knw Barama as student area grin
Yes o.... Dem no gree us finish go service
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Osama10(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by bunnyrug(m): 12:23am On Jan 03, 2015
happy new yr sirius black hope u r safe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
@siriusblack,you can atleast post here to show you are ok.
A lot has been happening in the NE.
Rejoice with me hommies,my brother has finally been redeployed from Borno state.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by pheforusty(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
ObiOkpor:
Rejoice with me hommies,my brother has finally been redeployed from Borno state.
..u speak my mind..:
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
pheforusty:
..u speak my mind..:
Our mind bro.
We really appreciated what he did,and that earned him our care,so he should once in a while do the needful to calm our nerves.
#I don‘t mean coming against the COAS order.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by pheforusty(m): 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
ObiOkpor:

Our mind bro.
We really appreciated what he did,and that earned him our care,so he should once in a while do the needful to calm our nerves.
#I don‘t mean coming against the COAS order.
..yeah,he really shld..a HI isn't against COAS directives,i guess..
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
pheforusty:
..yeah,he really shld..a HI isn't against COAS directives,i guess..
That‘s the point bro
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by DoubleFaith(m): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
ObiOkpor:

To where??
...Borno is where we needed his services most!
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
DoubleFaith:

To where??
...Borno is where we needed his services most!
Don‘t be harsh dude.He has served his fatherland for a year and 9 months.
Lagos is his new base,reported today sef. Are u ok now?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cool318(m): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Osama10(m): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
cool318:

So gory and horror filled smh

We have a very serious problem in this country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Osama10(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
Happy New Year peeps..Thanks your your prayers..I've been out of the "zone" for some time now though I still stay in touch with those still serving there. Wishing all of you a violence-free election year.

God bless the N.A
God bless you.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by brownlord: 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
SiriusBlack:
Happy New Year peeps..Thanks your your prayers..I've been out of the "zone" for some time now though I still stay in touch with those still serving there. Wishing all of you a violence-free election year.

God bless the N.A
God bless you.

Sigh. Good to hear from you soldier

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cool318(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
SiriusBlack:

God bless the N.A
God bless you.

Good to know you are Hale & Hearty. Good to know you are not among the Soldiers charged for Mutiny. Take some time off. U really deserve it . BRAVO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by giles14(m): 12:36am On Jan 06, 2015
SiriusBlack:

God bless the N.A
God bless you.
tank God for ur life.but pls did baga really fall
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2015
SiriusBlack:

God bless the N.A
God bless you.
Yes,some thing like this bro.
Out of the zone,meaning you have been re-deployed?
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Pls did Nigeria military use to deploy Nigeria Navy to insurgent place?
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by bidexiii: 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
MrGuruMaraji:
Pls did Nigeria military use to deploy Nigeria Navy to insurgent place?
Yes of course ! But not in big numbers especialy navy special forces .
http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2014/12/20/nigerian-navy-deploying-personnel-to-boko-haram-front/
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by signz: 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
SiriusBlack:

God bless the N.A
God bless you.

Thank God

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (73) (Reply)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.