Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup (33398 Views)

Sunday Oliseh ;We Don't Have The Talents To Win The Next World Cup / Who Will Be The Next World Best Player / Who Do You Think Should Win The Next World Best Player? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Fulaman198(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
xtervaganza: too funny......

The funny thing is that both the victims and aggressors are black men.

We black race people need to move past this madness of playing the race card.

How is it racism when FIFA refused to sanction a black man for injuring a black man?

Na wa ooo

You sound like a brainwashed/white-washed person. Actually, are you white?
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Barywhyte(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
abatically:

Ha ha ha, I said first 11 in top teams. In a continent where Mikel obi is the runners up of African player of the year says a lot.

On this, I'd go with your first post. If we Africans feel we are cheated, it is because back home, we have cheated ourselves first. We really dont have alot going for us especially when it comes to intellectuality and development. Matuidi challenge on Onazi was a disastrous one and Maradona spoke about it. Yes this stuff happens regularly in football. Thats the hazardous part of the profession and we cannot blame fifa for that. Africa must put its house in order first before we can be heard on world stage. We must get our politics right and fight corruption and develop our economy and education. Protesting will further make us look riduculous to the rest ofthe world

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by ceeceeco: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
abatically: WHY AFRICA MUST IMPROVE THEIR FOOTBALL INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING AND LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO BLAME

You guys are quick to blame FIFA for Africa's failure, but fail to tackle the main reason Africa can't win the world cup. The number one reason why we can't win the world cup yet is INDISCIPLINE.

Of the five African teams which qualified to play in the World Cup, three were involved in pay scandals. Players from Cameroon got their protest in before the tournament had even started. They refused to board a plane to Brazil following an argument over money, delaying their arrival by almost a day. Next, Ghana made a laughing stock of itself when it flew $3m in cash to Brazil to avert a match boycott by players demanding their appearance fees. Finally, Nigeria’s Super Eagles cancelled a training session ahead of the crucial knockout round in protest over bonus payments. Presidential intervention was required to settle that argument.

It got worse from there. Ghana’s team fell apart only hours after its cash arrived. Two of its players were sent home, one for an alleged “unprovoked physical attack” on a Football Association (FA) official, and one for reportedly swearing at his coach. Then there were the match-fixing allegations. Cameroon’s football federation says it is investigating claims that seven “bad apples” on its team were involved in fixing the results of games.

Just take a look at this.

Now u talk about FIFA favoring other countries?

A lot of decisions went Africa's way but I will only list a few.

1. Mexico vs Cameroun: Giovani Dos Santos scored 2 legitimate goals that were wrongly ruled out for offside. If that was against an African country it would have been a case study by now. But Mexico moved on, while Africans are still complaining.

2. Mexico vs Cameroun: Giovani Dos Santo's stone wall penalty that wasn't given. Again if that was against an African country we all would be crying by now and blaming FIFA.

3. Mexico vs Cameroun: Alex Song's 2 footed tackle on Dos Santos. Definite red card offence, he didn't even go for the ball. But guess what, he didn't get red. In the match report it stated that Song was lucky not to see red, but if that happened to an African player we all will be saying racism, fifa hates us, bla bla bla just like the case of Matuidi who was lucky not to see red just like Song, but Nigerians always look for someone to blame, so we blame FIFA.

[img]http://www.thenational.ae/storyimage/AB/20140613/GALLERY/140619565/EP/1/5/EP-140619565.jpg&MaxW=558&imageVersion=default[/img]

4. Nigeria vs Bosnia: Edin Dzeko's legitimate goal that was ruled out for offside. Now nobody talks about this anymore, but u guys forgot if this goal had stood, we probably wouldn't have made it into the second round. If that was a Nigerian goal, I'm sure hundreds of threads would have been opened describing how FIFA didn't want us to get into the second round.

You talk about Matuidi's tackle on Onazi?
Yes its a bad tackle, but this thing happens in football. Onazi is not the first player to suffer a bad tackle in the world cup, so why the whinning? Again simple tactic by the French coach. Take out Onazi and Matuidi did this

[img]http://playtheadvantage.files./2014/06/858741269.gif?w=860[/img]

Now ask an African player to take out a player and he did this

The difference between the 2? One went for the ball and missed, 50/50 situation depending on how the ref sees it. The other took out the player blatantly without the ball which leaves the ref with no option than give a red card.

Until we sort out our discipline problems and improve our academies, stop age cheating.. we will never win the world cup. Africa lack real talents when it comes to the big stage. We thrive in youth tournaments because we use over aged players. When it is time for these players to get into the national team, they would be too old and past their best and that is why we Bleep up at the highest level.
U're right bro! Very very right, but all d same there's a little bit of politics in d game of futbol. Imagine fifa appointing a Mexican referee 2 officiating d semi-final match between Brazil & Germany.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by abatically(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
Fulaman198:

Robben is 30, Northern Europeans do not age well. He runs like a man even younger than 30 ROFLLL grin

Abeg help me tell am. Can u show me a Nigerian player at age 30 (official age) that runs as much as Robben. Mikel is officially 27 and he is already finished, Taiye Taiwo is 29 already finished, Nsofor is 28 already finished, Obasi Ogbuke is 29 and already finished. I wonder what they would say about Rooney. Rooney developed bald hair when he was a kid which makes him older. It became a shame he had to go for hair implant. Soon they will say Rooney is already 40

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by jason124(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
stop blaming fifa and put ur house in order. #ohafrica
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by toprealman: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
They won't be missed.
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Missy89(f): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
Africans playing the victim and the race card after failing as usual.
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Fulaman198(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
abatically:

Abeg help me tell am. Can u show me a Nigerian player at age 30 (official age) that runs as much as Robben. Mikel is officially 27 and he is already finished, Taiye Taiwo is 29 already finished, Nsofor is 28 already finished, Obasi Ogbuke is 29 and already finished. I wonder what they would say about Rooney. Rooney developed bald hair when he was a kid which makes him older. It became a shame he had to go for hair implant. Soon they will say Rooney is already 40

I think we can all agree that Northern/NorthWestern Europeans (some refer to them as Anglo-Saxons) do not age well. I think Nigerian players ages are correct, but they are not the most fit players in the world. As aforementioned, the problem with African teams is organisation and team coherence.

I do not believe we selected our best team for this World Cup. Also, I created a thread on this before, the reason why we are not perennially strong is due to the fact that we do not have a scouting programme that recruits potential football athletes at an early age from each 36 state in Nigeria. A programme in place to develop the youths of today to be the heroes of tomorrow.

Whilst FIFA is not perfect, I do admit they have racists, Africans should assemble a good enough team (like we did in the 96 Olympics) that is good enough to overcome racism. The only way we will do so is by better organising ourselves and implementing this programme.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by abatically(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
Fulaman198:

All i have read is more slave-washed behaviour to back up ridiculous FIFA racism and bias. A lot of the teams get to where they are based on ridiculous calls made by refs. It has always been the case where an African team should have beaten a Euro or South American side.

A very good example is the World Cup of 94 (which I'm old enough to remember since I was 10 years old), when Nigeria faced Argentina, the match was so blatantly one-sided in favour of the Argentinians due to really ridiculous ref calls. At halftime, Nigeria's coach then Westerhoff even asked the referee if he had been paid. Ivory Coast's injustice suffered at the hands of the ref in the Greece match is another example. Another African team would have been in the 2nd round, that would have meant 3/5 African teams or 60% would have been in the 2nd round. Ghana possibly could have also made it to the second round if they would have been a bit more attentive and focused.

Oh bravo, u want to talk about USA 94? Can u tell me how this is a red card?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GVZs3IuDh8#t=16

Austin Eguavoen play acting from a none challenge from Zola (Nigeria vs Italy). And guess what, ref gave a straight red card to Zola. Is that also FIFA cheating? If that was against Nigeria u would blame FIFA. But Italy still went ahead and won.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by xtervaganza(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
Fulaman198:

You sound like a brainwashed/white-washed person. Actually, are you white?
do u have to insult ppl to drive home your point?

You're one of the reasons they call us animals
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Fulaman198(m): 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
abatically:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GVZs3IuDh8#t=16

Austin Eguavoen play acting from a none challenge from Zola (Nigeria vs Italy). And guess what, ref gave a straight red card to Zola. Is that also FIFA cheating? If that was against Nigeria u would blame FIFA. But Italy still went ahead and won.

LOL that was ridiculous. Nigeria also really messed up in that match. I mean how could Italy seriously come back from losing 1-0 to win in like 2 minutes left.
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Fulaman198(m): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
xtervaganza: do u have to insult ppl to drive home your point?

You're one of the reasons they call us animals

Obvious self-esteem crisis here. Go and kiss the nyash of Oyibos more. Do you think I give a crap about what they call us. It is our responsibility to not like sissies and wimps in front of Oyibos. The reason they call you animals is because you behave like an animal to them (animals are subservient).
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Missy89(f): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
Fulaman198:

I think we can all agree that Northern/NorthWestern Europeans (some refer to them as Anglo-Saxons) do not age well. I think Nigerian players ages are correct, but they are not the most fit players in the world. As aforementioned, the problem with African teams is organisation and team coherence.

I do not believe we selected our best team for this World Cup. Also, I created a thread on this before, the reason why we are not perennially strong is due to the fact that we do not have a scouting programme that recruits potential football athletes at an early age from each 36 state in Nigeria. A programme in place to develop the youths of today to be the heroes of tomorrow.

Whilst FIFA is not perfect, I do admit they have racists, Africans should assemble a good enough team (like we did in the 96 Olympics) that is good enough to overcome racism. The only way we will do so is by better organising ourselves and implementing this programme.

you are kidding right?
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by 360command: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Africa should not boycott the worldcup,it would not do us any good but what I want is for top clubs not to accept African players . Like what I read somewhere that England are trying to boycott african players playing at the premiership level paving way for young english lads to be in the premier league as a way of boosting their performance at the national level if they are chosen from the league to represent their country.
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by BlackPikiN(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
abatically:

Obasi is not finished Abeg. He's just injury prone like Anichebe. Hopefully he will be free of injury this season. Go check his Instagram to watch his pre season training.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Fulaman198(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Missy89:

you are kidding right?

Do they not have birth certificates? They look young
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by xtervaganza(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
abatically: WHY AFRICA MUST IMPROVE THEIR FOOTBALL INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING AND LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO BLAME

You guys are quick to blame FIFA for Africa's failure, but fail to tackle the main reason Africa can't win the world cup. The number one reason why we can't win the world cup yet is INDISCIPLINE.

Of the five African teams which qualified to play in the World Cup, three were involved in pay scandals. Players from Cameroon got their protest in before the tournament had even started. They refused to board a plane to Brazil following an argument over money, delaying their arrival by almost a day. Next, Ghana made a laughing stock of itself when it flew $3m in cash to Brazil to avert a match boycott by players demanding their appearance fees. Finally, Nigeria’s Super Eagles cancelled a training session ahead of the crucial knockout round in protest over bonus payments. Presidential intervention was required to settle that argument.

It got worse from there. Ghana’s team fell apart only hours after its cash arrived. Two of its players were sent home, one for an alleged “unprovoked physical attack” on a Football Association (FA) official, and one for reportedly swearing at his coach. Then there were the match-fixing allegations. Cameroon’s football federation says it is investigating claims that seven “bad apples” on its team were involved in fixing the results of games.

Just take a look at this.

Now u talk about FIFA favoring other countries?

A lot of decisions went Africa's way but I will only list a few.

1. Mexico vs Cameroun: Giovani Dos Santos scored 2 legitimate goals that were wrongly ruled out for offside. If that was against an African country it would have been a case study by now. But Mexico moved on, while Africans are still complaining.

2. Mexico vs Cameroun: Giovani Dos Santo's stone wall penalty that wasn't given. Again if that was against an African country we all would be crying by now and blaming FIFA.

3. Mexico vs Cameroun: Alex Song's 2 footed tackle on Dos Santos. Definite red card offence, he didn't even go for the ball. But guess what, he didn't get red. In the match report it stated that Song was lucky not to see red, but if that happened to an African player we all will be saying racism, fifa hates us, bla bla bla just like the case of Matuidi who was lucky not to see red just like Song, but Nigerians always look for someone to blame, so we blame FIFA.

[img]http://www.thenational.ae/storyimage/AB/20140613/GALLERY/140619565/EP/1/5/EP-140619565.jpg&MaxW=558&imageVersion=default[/img]

4. Nigeria vs Bosnia: Edin Dzeko's legitimate goal that was ruled out for offside. Now nobody talks about this anymore, but u guys forgot if this goal had stood, we probably wouldn't have made it into the second round. If that was a Nigerian goal, I'm sure hundreds of threads would have been opened describing how FIFA didn't want us to get into the second round.

You talk about Matuidi's tackle on Onazi?
Yes its a bad tackle, but this thing happens in football. Onazi is not the first player to suffer a bad tackle in the world cup, so why the whinning? Again simple tactic by the French coach. Take out Onazi and Matuidi did this

[img]http://playtheadvantage.files./2014/06/858741269.gif?w=860[/img]

Now ask an African player to take out a player and he did this

The difference between the 2? One went for the ball and missed, 50/50 situation depending on how the ref sees it. The other took out the player blatantly without the ball which leaves the ref with no option than give a red card.

Until we sort out our discipline problems and improve our academies, stop age cheating.. we will never win the world cup. Africa lack real talents when it comes to the big stage. We thrive in youth tournaments because we use over aged players. When it is time for these players to get into the national team, they would be too old and past their best and that is why we Bleep up at the highest level.
are u professional footy analyst?

I like people who give detailed arguments like u

U don't even need to say anything again

U murdered this topic already

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Missy89(f): 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
Fulaman198:

Do they not have birth certificates? They look young

I can tell you this for a fact.

no player in the SE including odewingie uses their birth certificate. they all use a declaration of age. most of them are in their late 30s or early 40s
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by abatically(m): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
Fulaman198:

LOL that was ridiculous. Nigeria also really messed up in that match. I mean how could Italy seriously come back from losing 1-0 to win in like 2 minutes left.

The problem is we play blind when decisions go against us but blame FIFA when decisions go against us. Every team have a fair share of positive and negative decisions.
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
abatically:

Lmao...thank God you brought that up.

Have you seen the clean freekick Stoichkov scored against Nigeria, in the first game against Bulgaria, that was disallowed? grin

Only Cameroon at Italia 90 and Algeria(was it 82 or 86, when West Germany and Austria cheated in the final game?) can claim conspiracy. But both teams bowed out without losing any game. Greatest African teams ever IMHO.
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
kendrick93: u deserve a slap for sayin enyeama is world class.
[b]While Enyeama missed out on the Ligue 1 award for Goalkeeper of the Season (the prize being given, somewhat strangely, to PSG Number 1 Salvatore Sirigu) he did win the Marc-Vivien Foe prize for the Ligue 1 African Player of the Season. In doing so, he became both the first goalkeeper and the first Nigerian to take home the award.

There are two important factors which make the pure numbers of Enyeama’s season all the more impressive.

First of all, a year ago, Enyeama wasn’t playing for Lille. Despite signing for the club back in June 2011, previous boss Rudi Garcia preferred Martiniquais stopper Steeve Elana. The Nigerian was cast out on loan to Israeli side Maccabi Tel Aviv, where he became a champion. Such a turnaround, a player who was once disregarded by the club to one who came within minutes of breaking a long-standing record, deserves recognition.

Secondly, Enyeama’s form and stats brought a tangible result. In the short term, it was clean sheets and therefore points, in the longer term, the ‘keeper helped Lille return to the Champions League after a year away from the continental high table. Last season, the club conceded 40 goals and accrued 62 points, this season they conceded only 26 (the second-best in the league) and managed 71 points.

Looking forward, Enyeama now has the chance to demonstrate his class among the world’s finest in both the Champions League and, a little more immediately, the World Cup.
http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4082/editorial/2014/05/26/4840777/vincent-enyeama-your-player-of-the-season

If Enyeama is not A world class Goalkeeper, who is? Joe Hart?

Vincent Enyeama became the first Nigerian, the first goalkeeper and first player from English speaking Africa to be named France’s Ligue 1 African player of the season on Monday.
The 31-year-old, who is set to feature at the World Cup finals for his country in June, has played all 37 championship games for his club Lille this season conceding just 25 goals.

At one point this season — which comes to an end next weekend — he went 1,062 minutes without conceding a goal in the championship.

He won the Marc-Vivien Foe award — named after the Cameroon international midfielder who died aged 28 of a heart attack during the 2003 Confederations Cup semi-final — ahead of Ivory Coast defender Serge Aurier, who plays for Toulouse, and Lyon’s Cameroon defender Henri Bedimo.

Enyeama, who captained Nigeria to Africa Cup of Nations success last year, succeeds Borussia Dortmund’s Gabonese international striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who won it after a successful season with St Etienne last season.
[/b]
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Elxandre(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
Op your analysis is breathtaking!

wait.....

where is rattlesnake? Please come and explain to us how illuminati fixed this match grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by xtervaganza(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: No card was given in Suarez's case and yet it was not over. Fifa investigated the case and took action. What Mara Dona is saying is that, if Matuidi intentionally broke Onazi's leg, which Maradona believes was intentional. Fifa should investigate it like the Suarez case because he considers Matuidi's action worse.

FIFA has announced their staffs will investigate the Neymar's case. If they are to investigate it, they should also do the same for Onazi. It is not about a developed league or not. It is a FIFA organised tournament. Equality should be a standard. Even if it is a player from Somalia or Myanmar.
so how many match ban was de jong, a black guy, given for breaking Stuart holden and Ben arfa's leg?

Dude, you have a huge problem
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
ceeceeco: U're right bro! Very very right, but all d same there's a little bit of politics in d game of futbol. Imagine fifa appointing a Mexican referee 2 officiating d semi-final match between Brazil & Germany.
And appointing a Portuguese Referee for the match between Netherland Vs Mexico aka The Diving Dutch Man ROBben match.
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
xtervaganza: so how many match ban was de jong, a black guy, given for breaking Stuart holden and Ben arfa's leg?

Dude, you have a huge problem
That was done in the EPL, not the World Cup. De Jong's case was investigated by the FA.

We are just asking for them to look into it and treat Onazi with equality.
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Barywhyte(m): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
[quote author=Fulaman198]

I do not believe we selected our best team for this World Cup. Also, I created a thread on this before, the reason why we are not perennially strong is due to the fact that we do no

Our problem starts from lies. We lie to ourselves just about everything; everyone looking for a way to have his own share of national cake. Like someone posted, its hard for Europeans to age cheat; its very difficult because the records are there. Even if we had selected our best 11 (I dnt even know them), the result wouldnt have been different because the first thing that physically tell on players is age. We lie about our age in just everything. Politicians do it, Political appointees do it, business executives do it, young and old graduates including professors all lie about age. what we see in our football is a reflection of what is happening here back at home. Africa continent has a very very long way to go if we are to emerge as world power in football or politics. And this must start with little honesty about our life, age and aspirations. We must get our politics, economy and education in proper order. The best hands in African football ply their trade in Europe- an indication of the fact that our football league is nowhere near international standard. Unfortunately I really dont see things changing for Africa in the forceable future

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by davidif: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
Typical naija cry baby. Things go against you then you start throwing a fit. Is Nigeria the only country that has suffered from bad referring? Did you not see the likes Croatia, Mexico, Colombia, Bosnia (remember them) and several others suffer from bad refereeing? Yet do you hear them talking about boycotting? Yes, they got mad and upset but not once did I hear anyone of them talk about a boycott instead it's a mediocre African country who benefited from bad refereeing to get to the second round that is complaining. Imagine the nerve!

If Nigeria likes, let them boycott along with the other African countries, based on some of their recent performances, I don't think anyone would miss them too much.
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
Africa teams were utter rubbish at the world cup.
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by naijaboyof4life(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: You are talking of calls denied. That is a referee making a wrong call. The OP is talking about Maradona pointing out that what Matuidi did was worse than Suarez' bite. Yet FIFA turned a deaf ear.

Now it is Neymar, a Brazilian, FIFA is ready to investigate.

So are you saying because a referee made wrong calls in favor of Cameroun, Onazi's leg break should not be investigated? A lot of wrong calls favored Brazil, yet these guys are ready to investigate Neymar.

Please, I do not agree with Africans keeping quiet in the face of injustice.

The OP is just asking for equality. If Neymar's case is to be investigated, then do the same for Onazi.

neymar is not even white so what is the thing about white man and black man. Neymar, suarez's case got investigated because there was cry for it. the italians and the brazilians cried out for the incident to be investigated. WHy didn't NFF or nigerians cry out for fifa to investigate, you didn't, all what you all were doing was calling keshi names, saying the players did rubbish, making fun of your captain and best midfield player. You were all talking in the web but did NOTHING. Also why bring up an egg that has being buried, Matuidi apologized to onazi and onazii forgave him and said he won't ask fifa to do anything. So if onazi is not worried about it, why are you?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by xtervaganza(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
Fulaman198:

Obvious self-esteem crisis here. Go and kiss the nyash of Oyibos more. Do you think I give a crap about what they call us. It is our responsibility to not like sissies and wimps in front of Oyibos. The reason they call you animals is because you behave like an animal to them (animals are subservient).
says the FULANI man

Lol

Real animal
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: That was done in the EPL, not the World Cup. De Jong's case was investigated by the FA.

We are just asking for them to look into it and treat Onazi with equality.

I admire ur patriotism, but don't be short sighted. Africa especially Nigeria also got some decisions that favor them. Bosnia would have probably knocked us out if Dzeko's goal had stood. You really tried, but @abatically already murdered this topic. Check the like meter. 167 likes and still counting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

La Liga Could Block Messi From Playing For Barcelona Until January / Premier League Introduce 'head-to-head' Rule For 2019/20 Season / Hard To Turn Down England – Fikayo Tomori Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.