Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup (33370 Views)

Sunday Oliseh ;We Don't Have The Talents To Win The Next World Cup / Who Will Be The Next World Best Player / Who Do You Think Should Win The Next World Best Player? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Fulaman198(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
shymexx:

Am I the only one who says "shalom" on nairaland? Just because I started it, and a few people are jocking me, that doesn't mean everyone who says "shalom" is shymexx.

I never quoted you, and that ain't me. undecided

My bad
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Barywhyte(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
Fulaman198:

Is that you Shymmex cheesy ? The Shalom kind of gives you away bro.

Why can't I just call for Mr. Immortality instead. I still feel young and look young, I don't mind aging (part of the reason I don't want to age is because I have not experienced what is called women in my life) so I want to remain young to potentially attract women I have never had (long story for another discussion).

You mean you never had sex all your life? Bro dont waste away. Go hv one right now. It makes healthy men healthier. By d way am not Shymmes. My name is Whyte
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by felipemadero(m): 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
nonjebose: Why Rodriguez and not Sterling or iniesta?
Go take a look at sterlings record at LFC not to talk of iniesta before we start any argument.
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Fulaman198(m): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
Barywhyte:

You mean you never had sex all your life? Bro dont waste away. Go hv one right now. It makes healthy men healthier. By d way am not Shymmes. My name is Whyte

My mistake, forget what I told you about the private life and women lipsrsealed it's embarrassing, I will try not to waste away.
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by taiocol: 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
abatically:

Aside yaya toure, how many African players are playing top football. How many African players are in the first eleven of top football clubs? Real Madrid zero. Chelsea zero ( Mikel is a squad player, moses so bad they loaned him out), even arsenal that likes to buy cheap players don't have an African in their first eleven. Barcelona too, burussia Dortmund have only aubameyang, Bayern Munich have none (pls don't tell me alaba because he is not African anymore), Manchester united have non, Liverpool have none, PSG , atletico Madrid all have no Africans on their first eleven. So where are the talents?
how many of the europeans do we have in enyimba, al haly, tp mazembe, zamalek e.t.c name them and i give you list of africans in all the top european teams

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by DJEhimond(m): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Who says Nigeria cannot win the World Cup? It's so simple!

One, we host the World cup and we camp the players in the North.

Two, teams refuses to come over to Nigeria because... (You know wha it is)

Three, the host nation automatically wins the cup!

#iTooKnowMusic

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by cannonnier(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
Rossikki:

Why are you responding to that Uncle Tom oyibo asss kisser? His profession is kissing white assss. Left to him the slave trade will still be going on today. I suggest you ignore the wastrel.
angry angryangry

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by cannonnier(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
abatically:

At least I talk reality, I don't live in fantasy like u. You lots view things from one angle only, if u think deep u will find truth in what I wrote. Again, what I wrote is for the intellects, not for myopic minds like u.
don't give in you are making a lot of sense, that ross guy can't just keep up.
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by elebua: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
I don't know why people come to naira land to quarrel all the time. I was happy before I logged in but suddenly became unhappy after reading a couple messages. I am just tired.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Missy89(f): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
Fulaman198:

I know quite a bit about Nigerian football, though I don't like to brag about it. I also know why Nigerian football is not progressing. You can't honestly tell me with a straight face that someone in their late 30s or early 40s can run as fast as Musa or Emenike or have the dribbling prowess of Efe Ambrose, or have the skill and strength of Oshiniwa....Or have the endurance of Onazi. None of those players look past 35. They all look late 20s to early 30s to me.

like i said u clearly don't know much about local naija football. you can believe what you want to believe and keep deceiving yourself thou. late 20s my foot! most of them have played in Nigeria for 4-5 years. you think it is easy to even get into a reserve team in the Nigerian league if you are that young? most Glo premiership team's feeder team as they call them have 21-25 players in their under 17s.
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by ugoezeik(m): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
abatically: WHY AFRICA MUST IMPROVE THEIR FOOTBALL INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING AND LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO BLAME

You guys are quick to blame FIFA for Africa's failure, but fail to tackle the main reason Africa can't win the world cup. The number one reason why we can't win the world cup yet is INDISCIPLINE.

Of the five African teams which qualified to play in the World Cup, three were involved in pay scandals. Players from Cameroon got their protest in before the tournament had even started. They refused to board a plane to Brazil following an argument over money, delaying their arrival by almost a day. Next, Ghana made a laughing stock of itself when it flew $3m in cash to Brazil to avert a match boycott by players demanding their appearance fees. Finally, Nigeria’s Super Eagles cancelled a training session ahead of the crucial knockout round in protest over bonus payments. Presidential intervention was required to settle that argument.

It got worse from there. Ghana’s team fell apart only hours after its cash arrived. Two of its players were sent home, one for an alleged “unprovoked physical attack” on a Football Association (FA) official, and one for reportedly swearing at his coach. Then there were the match-fixing allegations. Cameroon’s football federation says it is investigating claims that seven “bad apples” on its team were involved in fixing the results of games.

Just take a look at this.

Now u talk about FIFA favoring other countries?

A lot of decisions went Africa's way but I will only list a few.

1. Mexico vs Cameroun: Giovani Dos Santos scored 2 legitimate goals that were wrongly ruled out for offside. If that was against an African country it would have been a case study by now. But Mexico moved on, while Africans are still complaining.

2. Mexico vs Cameroun: Giovani Dos Santo's stone wall penalty that wasn't given. Again if that was against an African country we all would be crying by now and blaming FIFA.

3. Mexico vs Cameroun: Alex Song's 2 footed tackle on Dos Santos. Definite red card offence, he didn't even go for the ball. But guess what, he didn't get red. In the match report it stated that Song was lucky not to see red, but if that happened to an African player we all will be saying racism, fifa hates us, bla bla bla just like the case of Matuidi who was lucky not to see red just like Song, but Nigerians always look for someone to blame, so we blame FIFA.

[img]http://www.thenational.ae/storyimage/AB/20140613/GALLERY/140619565/EP/1/5/EP-140619565.jpg&MaxW=558&imageVersion=default[/img]

4. Nigeria vs Bosnia: Edin Dzeko's legitimate goal that was ruled out for offside. Now nobody talks about this anymore, but u guys forgot if this goal had stood, we probably wouldn't have made it into the second round. If that was a Nigerian goal, I'm sure hundreds of threads would have been opened describing how FIFA didn't want us to get into the second round.

You talk about Matuidi's tackle on Onazi?
Yes its a bad tackle, but this thing happens in football. Onazi is not the first player to suffer a bad tackle in the world cup, so why the whinning? Again simple tactic by the French coach. Take out Onazi and Matuidi did this

[img]http://playtheadvantage.files./2014/06/858741269.gif?w=860[/img]

Now ask an African player to take out a player and he did this

The difference between the 2? One went for the ball and missed, 50/50 situation depending on how the ref sees it. The other took out the player blatantly without the ball which leaves the ref with no option than give a red card.

Until we sort out our discipline problems and improve our academies, stop age cheating.. we will never win the world cup. Africa lack real talents when it comes to the big stage. We thrive in youth tournaments because we use over aged players. When it is time for these players to get into the national team, they would be too old and past their best and that is why we Bleep up at the highest level.
shayi!!! Bro pls can U come closer so dat l can give U a hot kiss? Jux luv ur analysis now! Pls can U be my luv? Sorry my brother?
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Missy89(f): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
shymexx:

Yes, he looks young. Don't let West Brom fans catch you abusing that guy - they love him to death. You need to see how they used to shout his name everywhere.

Victor Moses' real age should be around my age. All those other guys are my age-mates...we all grew up in Peckham together.

yeah moses and peter were lucky and they started the youth development abroad so their ages cant be too far off. but those that started in Naija have to jump throu many hoops before breaking into limelight. only very few are lucky.

most of this "22" year olds have kids that are 10 year old already. grin
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Fulaman198(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
Missy89:

like i said u clearly don't know much about local naija football. you can believe what you want to believe and keep deceiving yourself thou. late 20s my foot! most of them have played in Nigeria for 4-5 years. you think it is easy to even get into a reserve team in the Nigerian league if you are that young? most Glo premiership team's feeder team as they call them have 21-25 players in their under 17s.

Do you honestly believe that someone in their late 30s or early 40s would possess as much stamina and strength as Nigerian players? I highly doubt it.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
Missy89:
yeah moses and peter were lucky and they started the youth development abroad so their ages cant be too far off. but those that started in Naija have to jump throu many hoops before breaking into limelight. only very few are lucky.

most of this "22" year olds have kids that are 10 year old already. grin

Lmao...that's what you get when most of the kids are malnourished with late growth. Yet no one is fighting the government, to make things right.

And FIFA has done a lot for Africa by funding football academies, and Ivory Coast has benefited from that, with this generation. I believe a lot of African countries are also benefiting from it. Ditto IAAF and all the sport development programmes it has across the continent.

It's high time Africans stood up and start doing things as well. You just can't keep begging for hand outs all the time, yet cry conspiracy over trivial things. Football started in the UK, and the guy who took the sport to Brazil and South America, was a Scot. However, Brazil has won more world cups than England(five times more) and you can't even compare the quality of talents from Brazil to the UK. We as Africans are messed up and we can't even do anything properly by ourselves. grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by xtripple: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
Op, you thought is exactly d same with mine...Africa should forget world cup and face reality.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Fulaman198(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
Emmysteve: I never believed the saying that an African country can never win the world cup until i witnessed the recent showing of Fifa double standard policies. Even the appointment of match officials are done in such a way that it would favor a particular country. All what is done in the field of play has already been arranged before the kickoff.

To drive in my point is the case of Super eagles midfielder Ogenyi Onazi who was intentionally kicked in the angle by french player Matuidi which automatically send him out of play from 6 to 7 months, a replay showed Matuidi going after Onazi's leg instead of the ball.
Despites calls by many football legends including Maradona that Matuidi should be sanctioned, instead FIFA claimed that nothing is wrong with the tackle.

The following week, player Neymar jr, sustained injury from zuniga knee tackle that send him out for 6 to 8 weeks... Fifa to investigate Zuniga kneel tackle.

Isn't these two actions of racism too glaring? in other words, an African leg is breakable but white man's leg is untouchable. Kai Fifa please Fear God!!!

The hand writing is clearly written on the wall by Fifa that Africa can only try but can't never win the world cup. It's time Africa unite and protest against Fifa's injustice. AFRICA MUST BOYCOTT THE NEXT FIFA WORLD CUP TO REGISTER OUR DISPLEASURE. enough is Enough

I agree with everything you say except for your signature "Keshi till 2022" heck no to Keshi.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Missy89(f): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
Fulaman198:

Do you honestly believe that someone in their late 30s or early 40s would possess as much stamina and strength as Nigerian players? I highly doubt it.

The last time i was in Nigeria i was watching yekini play before he was still alive then (obviously). he was still fast and agile like a 29 year old and u wouldn't know he is that old. go and watch the Nigerian premiership live or visit one of their camps and tell me what you think. you would probably be the youngest person in there. black athletes are well known for their stamina and strength and that doesn't mean that they are young. i am even surprised you are debating this. it is an open secret

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
BluIvy:

Really? Source pleas. And by the way the age issue is still majorly a Nigeria issue. Stop cheating so you can be applauded when making a complaint. Or just live with it.
Yaya Toure: 'African teams unfairly treated at World Cup'

The 31-year-old believes that the decision which led to that spot kick was only one of several which went against Ivory Coast throughout the tournament, but feels that these "scandals" do not bother anyone because of Africa's stature in the world game.

"I desperately wanted the referee to spot the simulation of Samaras," Toure told France Football.

"Once again, the refereeing was not on our side. We had at least two penalties turned down during our game against Japan. This time, one is invented against Greece.

"Of course, it does not upset anyone because it only concerns an African team. Who really cares about the injustices of an African team? This mistake deprives us of something huge. It is a scandal that unfortunately does not seem to bother many people."

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/ivory-coast/world-cup/news/toure-african-teams-unfairly-treated_162927.html
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Fulaman198(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
Missy89:

The last time i was in Nigeria i was watching yekini play before he was still alive then (obviously). he was still fast and agile like a 29 year old and u wouldn't know he is that old. go and watch the Nigerian premiership live or visit one of their camps and tell me what you think. you would probably be the youngest person in there. black athletes are well known for their stamina and strength and that doesn't mean that they are young. i am even surprised you are debating this. it is an open secret

Football is a young man's sport that is why most people save Goalie/Goal Keeper don't play past 30/31 often. Most people reach their prime in football between the ages of 24 and 28, then after that go downhill. Few people start their professional careers at age 17. Football requires a lot of energy and stamina. Also since you mentioned Yekini, may he rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Missy89(f): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
Fulaman198:

Football is a young man's sport that is why most people save Goalie/Goal Keeper don't play past 30/31 often. Most people reach their prime in football between the ages of 24 and 28, then after that go downhill. Few people start their professional careers at age 17. Football requires a lot of energy and stamina. Also since you mentioned Yekini, may he rest in peace.

that is why most of our footballers play their best games when they are 21-25 officially and they churn out crap in their late 20s and early 30s because the age is already telling

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Yaya Toure: 'African teams unfairly treated at World Cup'

The 31-year-old believes that the decision which led to that spot kick was only one of several which went against Ivory Coast throughout the tournament, but feels that these "scandals" do not bother anyone because of Africa's stature in the world game.

"I desperately wanted the referee to spot the simulation of Samaras," Toure told France Football.

"Once again, the refereeing was not on our side. We had at least two penalties turned down during our game against Japan. This time, one is invented against Greece.

"Of course, it does not upset anyone because it only concerns an African team. Who really cares about the injustices of an African team? This mistake deprives us of something huge. It is a scandal that unfortunately does not seem to bother many people."

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/ivory-coast/world-cup/news/toure-african-teams-unfairly-treated_162927.html

Well Yaya is just an individual giving an opinion and not the CV team not even speaking for them. Let alone Africa.

Guy this is crazy you guys are bad losers if you had won were you going to find such complaints? PLEASE just deal with the old men playing for SE being passed up as teenagers as Missy89 ha been outlining. Imagine Emineke being 21? Hallo!!!
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Luizkid(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
My broda trust me, u will make a good sport analyst/writer. Very indepth analysis. I lyk it. @Abatically
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by silverprince413(m): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
abatically: WHY AFRICA MUST IMPROVE THEIR FOOTBALL INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING AND LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO BLAME

You guys are quick to blame FIFA for Africa's failure, but fail to tackle the main reason Africa can't win the world cup. The number one reason why we can't win the world cup yet is INDISCIPLINE.

Of the five African teams which qualified to play in the World Cup, three were involved in pay scandals. Players from Cameroon got their protest in before the tournament had even started. They refused to board a plane to Brazil following an argument over money, delaying their arrival by almost a day. Next, Ghana made a laughing stock of itself when it flew $3m in cash to Brazil to avert a match boycott by players demanding their appearance fees. Finally, Nigeria’s Super Eagles cancelled a training session ahead of the crucial knockout round in protest over bonus payments. Presidential intervention was required to settle that argument.

It got worse from there. Ghana’s team fell apart only hours after its cash arrived. Two of its players were sent home, one for an alleged “unprovoked physical attack” on a Football Association (FA) official, and one for reportedly swearing at his coach. Then there were the match-fixing allegations. Cameroon’s football federation says it is investigating claims that seven “bad apples” on its team were involved in fixing the results of games.

Just take a look at this.

Now u talk about FIFA favoring other countries?

A lot of decisions went Africa's way but I will only list a few.

1. Mexico vs Cameroun: Giovani Dos Santos scored 2 legitimate goals that were wrongly ruled out for offside. If that was against an African country it would have been a case study by now. But Mexico moved on, while Africans are still complaining.

2. Mexico vs Cameroun: Giovani Dos Santo's stone wall penalty that wasn't given. Again if that was against an African country we all would be crying by now and blaming FIFA.

3. Mexico vs Cameroun: Alex Song's 2 footed tackle on Dos Santos. Definite red card offence, he didn't even go for the ball. But guess what, he didn't get red. In the match report it stated that Song was lucky not to see red, but if that happened to an African player we all will be saying racism, fifa hates us, bla bla bla just like the case of Matuidi who was lucky not to see red just like Song, but Nigerians always look for someone to blame, so we blame FIFA.

[img]http://www.thenational.ae/storyimage/AB/20140613/GALLERY/140619565/EP/1/5/EP-140619565.jpg&MaxW=558&imageVersion=default[/img]

4. Nigeria vs Bosnia: Edin Dzeko's legitimate goal that was ruled out for offside. Now nobody talks about this anymore, but u guys forgot if this goal had stood, we probably wouldn't have made it into the second round. If that was a Nigerian goal, I'm sure hundreds of threads would have been opened describing how FIFA didn't want us to get into the second round.

You talk about Matuidi's tackle on Onazi?
Yes its a bad tackle, but this thing happens in football. Onazi is not the first player to suffer a bad tackle in the world cup, so why the whinning? Again simple tactic by the French coach. Take out Onazi and Matuidi did this

[img]http://playtheadvantage.files./2014/06/858741269.gif?w=860[/img]

Now ask an African player to take out a player and he did this

The difference between the 2? One went for the ball and missed, 50/50 situation depending on how the ref sees it. The other took out the player blatantly without the ball which leaves the ref with no option than give a red card.

Until we sort out our discipline problems and improve our academies, stop age cheating.. we will never win the world cup. Africa lack real talents when it comes to the big stage. We thrive in youth tournaments because we use over aged players. When it is time for these players to get into the national team, they would be too old and past their best and that is why we Bleep up at the highest level.
spending your time analyzin football.. SMH
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
Yet no one will criticize south America or Brazil for this poor performance, apparently only African teams, are tob judged according to their bad games ....#inferiority complex

SA slots should b reduced grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Fulaman198(m): 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Yet no one will criticize south America or Brazil for this poor performance, apparently only African teams, are tob judged according to their bad games ....#inferiority complex

SA slots should b reduced grin

That is because a lot of these Nigerians/blacks in this thread defending European racism and FIFA bigotry are nothing more than slaves and bottoms. I rest my case. Africans can critique/criticise themselves when it comes to Master watch them stoop with knee and bow like a bunch of submissive slaves. I'm done watching the game with Germany vs. Brazil. Good job Ghana for doing so well against Germany and almost beating them, you are the only team to score on Germany this World Cup.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by abatically(m): 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
Fulaman198:

That is because a lot of these Nigerians/blacks in this thread defending European racism and FIFA bigotry are nothing more than slaves and bottoms. I rest my case. Africans can critique/criticise themselves when it comes to Master watch them stoop with knee and bow like a bunch of submissive slaves. I'm done watching the game with Germany vs. Brazil. Good job Ghana for doing so well against Germany and almost beating them, you are the only team to score on Germany this World Cup.

I can't believe u actually wrote this. I think u are the one running away from the truth all in the name of 'blind patriotism'. Accepting defeat in good faith is part of every sports, it doesn't make u a slave. Rather what makes u a slave is blaming and whining after losing rather than correcting ur mistakes. You know why? Because in 4 years u will still come back and lose again and then whine and blame everybody and the cycle continues.

I don't see how it is fifa's fault that African teams lack talents. Neither is it fifa's fault that African teams lack discipline and fight over money when they are supposed to be training.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by jeebz: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
CONCACAF had four representatives. USA, Costa Rica and Mexico made it to the second round. Costa Rica made it to the Quarter finals. Take a cue from them and look forward to Russia in 2018.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Litmus: 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2014

Fulaman198:

What makes you think they're all blacks or Nigerians ? Do you have special equipment enabling you to determine the true identity of posters ?
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by Fulaman198(m): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
Litmus:

What makes you think they're all blacks or Nigerians ? Do you have special equipment enabling you to determine the true identity of posters ?

That's a good point, I won't argue that. There are some people who do pose as Nigerian/Black on this forum.
Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by adconline(m): 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
Patriotism on crack! Naija always complaining and blaming the "white men" for their woes but lacks work ethics to match white men. Africa has produced more talented players than Asia, but Asian country-South Korea made it to semi-finals in 2002. No African country has gone beyond Q-Finals. Why? Work ethics, corruption and discipline. In 2014, African FAs are still owing their professional players,most of whom play in EU where they are paid on time and treated with respect.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup by xtervaganza(m): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
Fulaman198:

So now it is about my ethnic group? Keep being the white man's slave. I bet you would be kissing the nyash of white people..At least we Fulani don't do that. So were you taught to be a sub and a bottom to whites? At least I know Fulani people don't bow down to no one.
look at this imported gorilla

You stoopid Fulani herdsmen don't bow to no one?

Yes, u bow only to ur cows.

Fool!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes / Michael Essien Honoured With Bizarre Statue In Ghana (Photos) / Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.