Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less (56691 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
out of the remaining topics stated above(scroll up to view), ewenla202 and etcme chose "ebook marketing" while 1money want No 13(organise a seminar) and No 16(public/motivational speaking). interestingly these 3 topics are interwoven, we may need to take them together. however before we continue I still want opinion of others on the choice of business topic they desire(among the ones stated above).
keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by MacCoka: 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
Scipt writing should be the next topic to be discussed#my vote#smiley
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Timijo(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
I tried this business early last year but I got stuck when it comes to getting a distributor and I have to quit. Pls here is my email: tmure1920@gmail.com
thanks.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
@IRSSHITTABEY

my brother I want u to know that every one has a story & there are two gates to your heart.the "eye gate" and the "ear gate".whatever u see and hear consistently over a long period of time will enter your heart & whatever enters your heart has entered your life.you sound confused but you've got good goals but lack the courage to pursue your dreams.may be its due to lack of adequate funds or due to parental influence.u need to understand that one of the ways to effect change in life is by CONFRONTATION.

you have to overcome your introvertive temperament and learn to take action. nothing will change until you change your approach. you can never experience progress without change. for me every change I experienced in life was by confronting people & situations.go down on your kneels & pray to discover a vision for your life because there is a God factor in the equation of success.however know that God will not do for u what u can do for yourself so create a realistic plan & be optimistic

2 Likes

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
@IRSSHITTABEY
u said u have computer skills & have interest in ICT, FASHION DESIGN & AGRIC(livestock and snail rearing).u said u have not made a dime. HOW COME?. u said u never learnt to market your skills. WHY?.
marketing enhances sales & without sales there cant be profit. sales ensures business growth & drives the economy of a nation. b4 u can make sales u have to create products & services as well as acquire skills that people are willing to pay for.

my advice for you is THINK BIG & START SMALL. life is in phases so since your parents are against your business aspirations, its better u prove them wrong by getting good grades while you run your biz by the side; u can also work on getting a partner with integrity.dont share your ideas with your parents anymore because they will criticize & kill your enthusiasm. instead network with other aspiring entrepreneurs.ideas rule the world so follow your heart and keep your dreams alive.about the cows its a good idea and a good income source.keep following

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Timijo: I tried this business early last year but I got stuck when it comes to getting a distributor and I have to quit. Pls here is my email: tmure1920@gmail.com
thanks.

welcome on board sir. seems you just joined this thread. winners never quit so dust yourself up and start again. which business exactly?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
@IRSHITTABEY

hello my dear followers, I was touched by the story of "irshittabey" and I want to run a series titled "THE POWER OF THREE" before we continue the 11th business topic. this will benefit this nairalander as well as every follower of this thread. its a part of my upcoming book so please no part of it should be used without authorised permission. thank you

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
"THE POWER OF THREE"

1. 3 ways to effect change in life
2. 3 resources at your disposal
3. 3 things that keeps you going in adverse circumstances
4. 3 things you do with money
5. 3 qualities to acquire financial freedom
6. 3 things you exchange for money
7. 3 simple ways to make money on the internet
8. 3 sureways to generate income without using the internet
9. 3 types of fear to overcome in life
10. 3 ways to build a positive self image
11. 3 natural ways of receiving information
12. 3 main differences between men and women
13. 3 simple ways to empower people
14. 3 weaknesses to overcome in life
15. 3 main streams of income

if you want us to run this series "THE POWER OF THREE" say YES.

If you want us to continue with the 11th business topic say NO.

keep following and please kindly invite others to join this thread. you will excel and succeed.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
goldendiamond:
if you want us to run this series "THE POWER OF THREE" say YES.
YES!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by darlingjoylyn(f): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
YES
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by darlingjoylyn(f): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
I vote for- Organise a seminar
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 12:06am On Jul 25, 2014
keep following
post YES or NO
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Nedu31(m): 12:35am On Jul 25, 2014
YES!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Irshittabey: 12:37am On Jul 25, 2014
goldendiamond: @IRSHITTABEY

hello my dear followers, I was touched by the story of "irshittabey" and I want to run a series titled "THE POWER OF THREE" before we continue the 11th business topic. this will benefit this nairalander as well as every follower of this thread. its a part of my upcoming book so please no part of it should be used without authorised permission. thank you
thank you very much sir for taking your time to explain things to me. God bless u sir
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Irshittabey: 12:40am On Jul 25, 2014
Yes
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by hushmail: 1:15am On Jul 25, 2014
NO

pls continue with topics

do not derail thread

remain blessed
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ewenla202: 5:07am On Jul 25, 2014
Capital YES!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by 3much: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2014
am new here on this thread.....but i love all the comments that i have been reading....am interested in the bulk sms business and the recharge card printing....my email is olaitanfriday@gmail.com

now following the topic
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Gdyne(f): 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Please am interested for this free list GSM Distributors.

Thank you.

chikgera@yahoo.com

goldendiamond: before we proceed let me fulfill my promise
FREE list of gsm distributors to those that applied.
I have given 20 followers on this thread a free copy before.
stated below is a list of the 2nd batch of 20 emails.
please check you email if you are among the list:

1. richking585@gmail.com
2. jb_0075@yahoo.com
3. favourednulis@yahoo.com
4. ushername@gmail.com
5. niajabiz14@yahoo.com
6. mubarakaminu340@gmail.com
7. emeraldoftheearth@yahoo.co.uk
8. paulpurpose95@gmail.com
9. antsurv@gmail.com
10. oolusola2013@gmail.com
11. tobaoye@gmail.com
12. blessedceejay4eva@yahoo.com
13. arighewood@yahoo.com
14. onyinyee52@gmail.com
15. ogunsonayodeji@gmail.com
16. akosmountain@yahoo.com
17. cyprianmaduako@gmail.com
18. ronnie11online@yahoo.com
19. falodunmoses267@gmail.com

one more email to make it 20
post your email if you are interested
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Timijo(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
goldendiamond:

welcome on board sir. seems you just joined this thread. winners never quit so dust yourself up and start again. which business exactly?
It's recharge card printing biz. I have to quit because I did not get a credible distributor
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by yurmex: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
papatee4eva@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Irshittabey:
thank you very much sir for taking your time to explain things to me. God bless u sir

God bless you more. keep following
about the snail rearing, its a good business that you can start with little capital from home. I dont want to derail the thread so keep following. look at the 20 topics I listed very closely there is money to be made if only you can take action. as I noted before THINK BIG and START SMALL

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Gdyne: Please am interested for this free list GSM Distributors.

Thank you.

chikgera@yahoo.com

sorry the free list promo is over. av given out 80 free copies and discovered that people dont value free things. order for the bulk sms proposal and get the gsm list as bonus and two other free proposals(john fashanu agent and website marketing). so thats buy one and get three products free of charge. to order send sms to 0817-932-8162. however if you dont need the business proposals, I may give out a free copy of the gsm distributors as sallah promo soon. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by LONGFELLOW02(m): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Yes Boss
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
goldendiamond:

sorry the free list promo is over. av given out 80 free copies and discovered that people dont value free things. order for the bulk sms proposal and get the gsm list as bonus and two other free proposals(john fashanu agent and website marketing). so thats buy one and get three products free of charge. to order send sms to 0817-932-8162. however if you dont need the business proposals, I may give out a free copy of the gsm distributors as sallah promo soon. keep following

@3MUCH
@YURMEX

welcome on board. please read the quote above. please kindly contribute and make comments so we can all learn from each other. keep following

@TIMIJO
the distributors list is still available. you will excel and succeed. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
hushmail: NO

pls continue with topics

do not derail thread

remain blessed

hushmail said we should continue with the business topics and ignore the series "THE POWER OF THREE". may be we should continue with the topics. what do you think my friends?.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
goldendiamond:

hushmail said we should continue with the business topics and ignore the series "THE POWER OF THREE". may be we should continue with the topics. what do you think my friends?.
Handle the 'power of three' sir. We can continue the topics after.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Timijo(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
goldendiamond:

@3MUCH
@YURMEX

welcome on board. please read the quote above. please kindly contribute and make comments so we can all learn from each other. keep following

@TIMIJO
the distributors list is still available. you will excel and succeed. keep following
Thanks, I am a reseller of bulk sms for long now. I have a blog where I advertise the business, through that I got a politician whom I did business with. I also have my fliers and banners which I used. But the recent reduction of sms price by network providers and the use of whatapps and pinging on phones have almost cripple the business. What I wanted to do is to diversify. Please kindly help me with the distributors list.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Irshittabey: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
goldendiamond:

God bless you more. keep following
about the snail rearing, its a good business that you can start with little capital from home. I dont want to derail the thread so keep following. look at the 20 topics I listed very closely there is money to be made if only you can take action. as I noted before THINK BIG and START SMALL
thank you sir,I will keep following and I pray I take action this time.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by FOCALPOINT: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
@OP, I have gone through the commends on this threat. U r doing a wonderful job by empowering the young minds. will send you a mail on Real Estate Agent, Bulk SMS, and Recharge Card Printing. May God continue to improve your knowledge. SUBSCRIBED.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 1:52am On Jul 26, 2014
FOCALPOINT: @OP, I have gone through the commends on this threat. U r doing a wonderful job by empowering the young minds. will send you a mail on Real Estate Agent, Bulk SMS, and Recharge Card Printing. May God continue to improve your knowledge. SUBSCRIBED.

thank you sir. God bless you more. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
since only few people want me to run "the power of three series", we will have to continue with the 11th business topic. thomas watson, founder of IBM once said "if u want to be succesful faster, u must double your rate of failure; success lies on the far side of failure & according to brian tracy "the more u try, the more likely u are to triumph; u overcome your fears only by doing the things u fear until the fear has no more control over u".

with this words running in my mind from an article I read few yeas ago, I overcame my fear & sneaked out of NYSC camp lagos in march 2008 to attend a seminar tagged "HOW TO ORGANISE A SUCCESSFUL SEMINAR AND MAKE MILLIONS" where four experts trained us.that seminar changed my life.that same year I attended a seminar at victoria island where john fashanu was the lead speaker.the young man who organised it made over N1.5m.now u are about to get what I paid for 6years ago free of charge so brace yourself as we explore the 11th business topic: ORGANISE A SEMINAR

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial / Compare Nigeria's Naira To Other African currencie and Be Shocked At The Result. / Photos From Aliko Dangote's 60th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.