Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less (56588 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
ORGANISE A SEMINAR
this is one aspect of the multi billion dollar business called information marketing(IM). IM is the packaging of information in different formats(semnars, manuals, workshops, ebooks audio cd, video cd, course, online trainin etc) to sell at a desired profit. it has 8 main benefits stated below:
1. low start up capital
2. work from home or office
3. very little competition(if you can be original with your own topics)
4. no age limit or barrier
5. high returns on investment
6. it can be done anywhere
7. little risk involved
8. can be done full time or part time

As I always tell my students,the secret to succeed in this biz is in 3 steps: LEARN IT. DO IT. SELL IT but the problem we have with most people is they dont want to learn it b4 selling it. tell me how can u teach some thing u dont know.this is why I carefully created this topic: "20 SIMPLE BUSINESSES YOU CAN START AT HOME WITH N20,000 OR LESS".that was why it was easy for me to fish out a blogger who copied my topic. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
NOW brace yourself,focus your senses,grab a drink to relax & open up your mind as I take you through this sweet journey.no matter which state you reside in nigeria,african country or any part of the world, this is one business you can operate without stress and make money with peace of mind. I can hear someone say but am not interested because am shy and cant address a crowd. relax and take a chill pill, there is some thing to learn here. we learnt from successful experts who have proofs and the person teaching you also have proofs.the easiest way to succeed is to copy others who have excelled in your desired field.we will be taking the following topics.
1. SEMINAR BASICS
2. HOW TO PLAN A SEMINAR
3. HOW TO CHOOSE A SEMINAR NAME
4. 3 POWER PROFIT SOURCES
5. COMMONLY MADE MISTAKES TO AVOID
6. HOW TO AVOID LOOSING MONEY

b4 I continue,I received many emails last week with many questions.If I didnt reply your mail it was deliberate.please kindly post it here so other followers can also learn. keep following

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Timijo(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
@goldendiamond, weldone for the good work you are doing here. Pls am still expecting the gsm distributors list. Thanks
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by rymalex(m): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
i am interested in any business hint. GOD bless u. my email osiloalex@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
goldendiamond: NOW brace yourself,focus your senses,grab a drink to relax & open up your mind as I take you through this sweet journey.no matter which state you reside in nigeria,african country or any part of the world, this is one business you can operate without stress and make money with peace of mind. I can hear someone say but am not interested because am shy and cant address a crowd. relax and take a chill pill, there is some thing to learn here. we learnt from successful experts who have proofs and the person teaching you also have proofs. the easiest way to succeed is to copy others who have excelled in your desired field. we will taking the following topics.
1. SEMINAR BASICS
2. HOW TO PLAN A SEMINAR

b4 I continue,I received many emails last week with many questions.If I didnt reply your mail it was deliberate.please kindly post it here so other followers can also learn. keep following
following seriously............... I like your writing stlyes. Confirmed IM! University of Goldendiamond lolx

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by FOCALPOINT: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Interesting...........Ride on sir.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by CBNIM: 3:00am On Jul 27, 2014
My dear its only God that can reward you for this amazing work you are doing out here free of charge! People like you makes me believe that there is hope for naija after all!

Pls dear, kindly help me with a sample or guide on how to create good business plan and proposals!

Remain blessed dearie.
thank you.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ewenla202: 6:12am On Jul 27, 2014
@CBNIM kindly send mail to OP through his email- ideas2wealth@yahoo.com for quick response. Thanks!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2014
kasbeats:

#8 ke...u want to kih nigerians,even traditional text message is #4..u price should depend on aw much u are buying....and FYI a gain of 20kobo persms on 20,000 messages is 4,000 ..its very okay,i tell u....I buy at 85kobo and i resell at #1.00 to consumers,95kobo to reseller my unit deduction rate is 1.2,...And a no go lie u, the biz make sense for passive income,after u get about 4 resellers ehn,u fit jes retire,ur biz go dey spread.....u cn buzz me sha,07030195065,and i go assist u with the gsm databse of ur state (i u want nation,u go buy,)....

ok sir, thanks for comment i wil make it 2naira per unit as end user or what do u think?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 7:12am On Jul 27, 2014
i

am back again, op i preciate u sir , i was ban but nw am free
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ewenla202: 7:34am On Jul 27, 2014
@akorson5 let it be known to you that highest amount you can sell bulk sms to people is 1.50.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ewenla202: @akorson5 let it be known to you that highest amount you can sell bulk sms to people is 1.50.

even wen they sale 4 me at d 1.75k per unit ? Or should i change my sms provider?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by adeife16(m): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
pls sir i am interested my email is dadaadeife@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by skyro(m): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
Click to Submit your website, blog, or facebook page, to over 30 search engines for 100% free. http://www.entireweb.com/free_submission/#20320
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by peculiar3(m): 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
Pls can you kindly send me the list, thanks. email: Mr.peculiar@yahoo.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by darlingjoylyn(f): 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
goldendiamond: NOW brace yourself,focus your senses,grab a drink to relax & open up your mind as I take you through this sweet journey.no matter which state you reside in nigeria,african country or any part of the world, this is one business you can operate without stress and make money with peace of mind. I can hear someone say but am not interested because am shy and cant address a crowd. relax and take a chill pill, there is some thing to learn here. we learnt from successful experts who have proofs and the person teaching you also have proofs. the easiest way to succeed is to copy others who have excelled in your desired field. we will taking the following topics.
1. SEMINAR BASICS
2. HOW TO PLAN A SEMINAR

Ears at attention! Bless you sir.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by TRADELYN: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Business is not what you read on papers...
well, we could have you as one of our distributors for a fast moving product needed daily by ladies/women. Profit margin is 50% and the product is from London. A free sample would be given to you for assessment. We will bear all the risks and provide you the necessary advice to succeed. If interested, we need to first assess your ability/commitment...see our profile for our contact details.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 4:57am On Jul 28, 2014
etcme:
following seriously............... I like your writing stlyes. Confirmed IM! University of Goldendiamond lolx

tanx... really appreciate you. university of... lol. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 5:11am On Jul 28, 2014
CBNIM: My dear its only God that can reward you for this amazing work you are doing out here free of charge! People like you makes me believe that there is hope for naija after all!

Pls dear, kindly help me with a sample or guide on how to create good business plan and proposals!
cbn4041@yahoo.com.

Remain blessed dearie.
thank you.

you got me laughing with this post. "my dear". "pls dear". " remain blessed dearie". my wife saw it and said jokingly "so you now have girlfriends on nairaland". I was just laughing then she later checked your entire profile and found out you were married. dont mind her jare - her body too dey hot.

however tanx for this comment really appreciate you. visited your blog. nice one, keep it up. before the nairaland data loss I already discussed how to create professional business proposals. will repost it again so new members can also learn. keep following. you will excel and succeed

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 5:31am On Jul 28, 2014
akorson5:

even wen they sale 4 me at d 1.75k per unit ? Or should i change my sms provider?

my brother remember I told u b4 you cant sell above N1.50K. seems you were not following. you responded to someone's post and ingnored the OP. change your service provider. I already gave you a sms platform that I also use where you can get sms at 85k right now. its better u buy now because u will need to give your prospects free sample sms(at least 50units) as I noted in my step by step guide. please pay close attention to this training. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 6:47am On Jul 28, 2014
goldendiamond:

my brother remember I told u b4 you can sell above N1.50K. seems you were not following. you responded to someone's post and ingnored the OP. change your service provider. I already gave you a sms platform that I also use where you can get sms at 85k right now. its better u buy now because u will need to give your prospects free sample sms(at least 50units) as I noted in my step by step guide. please pay close attention to this training. keep following

i appreciate u sir , please stay closer
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by semasir: 7:06am On Jul 28, 2014
who's selling at #1.75 in this age to u? You can opt to checking onenairasms.com or metropolitansms.com for a better reseller price and users friendly rates too.

akorson5:

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2014
akorson5:

i appreciate u sir , please stay closer

I mean "you cant sell more than N1.50K". It was a typing error. av modified it above. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 9:25am On Jul 28, 2014
Timijo: @goldendiamond, weldone for the good work you are doing here. Pls am still expecting the gsm distributors list. Thanks

Sorry sir its not free as people pay for it from our newspaper adverts. As I noted before I already gave 80 people on nairaland free copies of the list of 52 authorised gsm distributors. order for a professional business proposal this week and get four products free of charge.
1. bulk sms proposal
2. john fashanu agent proposal
3. website marketing proposal
4. list of gsm distributors
(contact address, name and gsm line of ceo)
5. Bonus: FREE after sales support

everything that has value carries a cost sir. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2014
goldendiamond:

Sorry sir its not free as people pay for it from our newspaper adverts. As I noted before I already gave 80 people on nairaland free copies of the list of 52 authorised gsm distributors. order for a professional business proposal this week and get four products free of charge.
1. bulk sms proposal

HAPPY SALLAH to all my muslim brothers on this thread. you will all excel and succeed in jesus name(amen). due to demand and to celebrate the sallah season I have decided to give out another FREE copies of the gsm distributor list. only 20 please. post yout email if u are interested.

1st batch: 25
2nd batch: 20
3rd batch: 35
this is the 4th batch: 20

100 free copies. I think that is generous enough. your best will bcom better this year ijn
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by ideology(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2014
goldendiamond:

HAPPY SALLAH to all my muslim brothers on this thread. you will all excel and succeed in jesus name(amen). due to demand and to celebrate the sallah season I have decided to give out another FREE copies of the gsm distributor list. only 20 please. post yout email if u are interested.

100 free copies. I think that is generous enough. your best will bcom better this year ijn

Hopeman4all@yahoo.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=goldendiamond]
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Timijo(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
goldendiamond:

1. bulk sms proposal

Ok
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by semasir: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
email: semasaopeolu@gmail.com

goldendiamond:

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by smallvilletolu(m): 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
semasir: email: semasaopeolu@gmail.com

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by smallvilletolu(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
goldendiamond:

smallvilletolu@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Irshittabey: 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
goldendiamond:

gbebe1@ovi.com
thank u sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy / Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 / CBN Shuts Down AbokiFX Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.