Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram (31453 Views)

"Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women / Back In Captivity:boko Haran Recaptures 45 Out 63 Escaped Borno Women / Borno Women Protest Continued Detention Of Their Husbands, Sons By The Army (2) (3) (4)

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Mubby4luv(m): 6:29am On Jul 07, 2014
Doro chibok, Doro boko!! undecided
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by justi4jesu(f): 6:31am On Jul 07, 2014
Like Seriously..how can this be true angry
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by ojonugwa1980: 6:33am On Jul 07, 2014
GOODNEWS
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by melvin0004(m): 6:35am On Jul 07, 2014
I still maintain my stand dat nobody was missing.d chibok tin is just politics.

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by ratiken(m): 6:37am On Jul 07, 2014
From the onset it was clear to me that all these kidnap stories were mere propaganda. Anyone wondered why all the US, Australian, Chinese, British etc forces went silent after coming in to help. Your guess is as good as mine, there are no missing girls or women.

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by gbadexy(m): 6:37am On Jul 07, 2014
Bigotry has really eaten deep into our system.
Is it not plausible that the number of sentries would be reduced when they went for operation.
Some are still asking jamb question if they met the chibok girls in the camp!
Girls that have been split and sent out of the country. As if boko haram operates from one camp or one state.

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by jookco(m): 6:38am On Jul 07, 2014
hushmail: does it mean the Chibok girls were not in the camp?

water don really pass garri this tyme!!
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 07, 2014
We have called on all our peoples ro leave the Jihardists and come home.

The only thing that will stop this madness is going back to our different nations.

Mr. Luggard must be laughing us to scorn even in his grave! Nigeria remains a fruad!

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by steffoode: 6:40am On Jul 07, 2014
alot of water has pass under the bridge over this chibok girl matter, no comment
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by rocgirl: 6:40am On Jul 07, 2014
So another set of 63 of over 247 abducted girls have 'escaped' from their abductors even while the Nigerian and American security can seem to 'find' where they are??
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by DocAdray(f): 6:46am On Jul 07, 2014
Hmmmm...
Nawao.
Don't even know what to say anymore!
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Emulti(m): 6:46am On Jul 07, 2014
if d boko boys wish to abduct them again they will still succeed cos there is no security for them over there.
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by philips70(m): 6:48am On Jul 07, 2014
gbadexy: Bigotry has really eaten deep into our system.

Too many i.diots on Nairaland. I maintain the proliferation of cheap mobile phones with data ability is a problem on this country itself amidst its gains. If Seun have not totally gone partisan any comments that cast doubts over this Chibok kidnap saga deserves to be hidden. Painful thing is these sponsored people over the social media are not paid much than a plate of food for these senseless deeds whilst their masters fly in jets with fat bank accounts and children in the best schools worldwide. Meanwhile ASUU and ASUP keep them busy online perpetually. It's a shame!

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Kennedymac(m): 6:49am On Jul 07, 2014
who believe this crap oya make we say we beileve them 63 women ascaped after bh has recruited them mtcheeeeew i think the security agencies need to observe this ascapees for months ooo to avoid stories that touch the hrt
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by tbagjames(m): 6:50am On Jul 07, 2014
If nobody was missing, nobody will be found. A scam is what i title this political movie from Pollywood.

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Igholize(m): 6:52am On Jul 07, 2014
63 abducted women escaped nd while esacpin, dey didn't run 2 different direction, dey garthered, composed dier selve nd trek/run to 1 direction ( even wen dey re tense/ nervous), boko boys enter 1 viliage go attack nd dey no leave any of dier members 2 watch over d women.. Very obvious dat, dey re lieing 2 u' mak una tell us say una don gve boko haram dier ransom dey demanded 4, malu (cows) I guess nd dey freed nd release d women instead of tellng us dis huge makeup story... We re nt gullible.

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by danniyal(m): 6:54am On Jul 07, 2014
stevolinkon40: Who believe this crap? How come nobody knows of the alleged kidnap of 70women until they escaped? Or nobody noticed 70women missing in the town?
So Boko men are so dump to stage another attack when they have few men to guard the alleged kidnaped women abi.
Continiu continiu with una fake propaganda. I don't believe any of this. GEJ thank you for not allowing this America to bring there drones and please tell them to leave as soon as possible.
guy you are not current

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by tuffgongjo(m): 6:57am On Jul 07, 2014
They escaped or they were let go?cus I find it hard that such big number (63) can escape from BH camp with no casualties.I have my reservations about this news.
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by mykemiley(f): 7:00am On Jul 07, 2014
Since France brought our boys oya na who go go brin d remainin girlz?
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by ugoezeik(m): 7:03am On Jul 07, 2014
And U want me to still blv dis chibok gals issue? Maybe d 7 dat was left behind is one of d chibok gals. Let shetima nd co. Keep playing politic wit dis boko harassment issue

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by stevolinkon40: 7:11am On Jul 07, 2014
danniyal:
guy you are not current
I know
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by cliffm43: 7:12am On Jul 07, 2014
the chinok girls issue are scam..nothing like that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so where are the girls and why didn't the girls escape too?

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by NafeesaAA(f): 7:13am On Jul 07, 2014
Igholize: 63 abducted women escaped nd while esacpin, dey didn't run 2 different direction, dey garthered, composed dier selve nd trek/run to 1 direction ( even wen dey re tense/ nervous), boko boys enter 1 viliage go attack nd dey no leave any of dier members 2 watch over d women.. Very obvious dat, dey re lieing 2 u' mak una tell us say una don gve boko haram dier ransom dey demanded 4, malu (cows) I guess nd dey freed nd release d women instead of tellng us dis huge makeup story... We re nt gullible.

1. These set of abducted women are not value victims compared to the Chibok girls
2. They where not taken to Sambisa forest
3. They where kidnapped from villages near Dambua and kept in boko haram bases near Dambua,
4. The JTF are fully aware of these bases but have refused to attack them, owing to an unwritten truce / ceasefire btw them.
5. It was on that basis, that recently an air raid was carried out on some of these bases, which in turn angered the boko haram boys to lunch this daring attack on Dambua.
6. Dambua host a very big brigade with some newly acquired military hardware and all was lost during the attack. Forget what the military released about 52 boko casualties, ask them no one can show you a single corpse of boko casualties.
7. Since most of these kidnap women are from neighbouring villages near dambua, they where kidnap and kept within there area, it is logical to believe that they escaped successfully and returned home.

HOW DO I KNOW ALL THESE?
Dambua is like a second home to me.
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2014
[quo smileyte author=tbagjames]If nobody was missing, nobody will be found. A scam is what i title this political movie from Pollywood. [/quote][i][/i]. Bros, Why did you choose pollywood?
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by obc: 7:22am On Jul 07, 2014
I am a Christian but have a strong believe that more goods news will rein in this holy month of Ramadan. (Muslim brothers hope I got the spelling right)
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Bazinga(m): 7:25am On Jul 07, 2014
No comment lipsrsealed.

Last bullet: God is watching all of them actors of this saga in HD. Day of reckoning is nigh

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by anytexy: 7:27am On Jul 07, 2014
I no get time for this I beg.

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by LilPeezy(m): 7:27am On Jul 07, 2014
Lusola15: 63 people escaped am mean i don't understand

Who drove them back to town or they just walk from sambisa forest and both the army and BH boys didn't see them.
it was u dah drove dem back to dier town..... read d stuff well agn, blyk say na anoda tin u read.....
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by watchindelta(m): 7:31am On Jul 07, 2014
strange country with strange pple! Rare.
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 07, 2014
Fake everything!!! Whoever wrote this script must be a DULLARD!. Mchew

We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti / Wike Sacks 21 Heads Of FCTA Agencies, Parastatals / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Swept His Polling Unit