Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram (31455 Views)

"Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women / Back In Captivity:boko Haran Recaptures 45 Out 63 Escaped Borno Women / Borno Women Protest Continued Detention Of Their Husbands, Sons By The Army (2) (3) (4)

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2014
What is going on? My country is one hell of a confused place..
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by EMERITUS85(m): 7:34am On Jul 07, 2014
sinceden2:
Shebi u can now see how unreasonable u are. I wonder if u ever went to school, we are talking about mature women here not teenagers like the chibok girl, whom majority are timid. Read the story well and understand what the report says b4 going into conclusion

this shows how stupid and foolish you are

do you think every body is a kid or with low IQ to believe any trash story.

have you ever see 63 people in a group?

how can such small crowd travel all the way from sambisa without being noticed abi na only them waka come.

bro no kidnapper will leave such people without a single guard.

when they are all tired both the girls and the women they can go home

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by activatenigeria: 7:35am On Jul 07, 2014
These kidnap and escape story is so fishy, 60 women escaped and the other women chose to stay behind.
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 07, 2014
gbadexy: Bigotry has really eaten deep into our system.
Is it not plausible that the number of sentries would be reduced when they went for operation.
Some are still asking jamb question if they met the chibok girls in the camp!
Girls that have been split and sent out of the country. As if boko haram operates from one camp or one state.

Spot on. Sometimes, one has to wonder at the lack of intelligence of some.

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by LivingSoul34: 7:42am On Jul 07, 2014
I feel something is not adding up here. How possible its for 63 women to just escape from their well armed abductors like that? Is the sambila forest that porous and permeable that even nursing mothers could run through even in "the dead of night"? Could boko haram be too careless to the point where almost 70 women would run away from their camp with such ease? Well, i do not want to dispute anything here but the whole thing looks like a charade after all; however there is a good news here which is that the "almighty sambila forest" is not entirely out of reach after all, and that keeps one wondering why the army finds it difficult to take the battle to sambila forest once and for all but then and again this only added credence to the insinuations in some quarters that the federal government and the army are not sincere in the fight against boko haram, for whatever reason. Its becoming too obvious that the insurgence in Nigeria, and north in particular is more or less a well planed game by some persons but what i found difficult to understand is who is really behind this game (federal government, army, northerner elders or external forces) and why would somebody or group of persons be playing such a game with the lives of innocent citizens. I guess time will tell!

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by DONMAYOR19(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2014
sinceden2:
Shebi u can now see how unreasonable u are. I wonder if u ever went to school, we are talking about mature women here not teenagers like the chibok girl, whom majority are timid. Read the story well and understand what the report says b4 going into conclusion
shebi u can see that ur brain has knock and u have no single sense again....quote me again and I will make u useless. GOAT

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by DONMAYOR19(m): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2014
sinceden2:

God will definitely put in this kind of situation one day and everybody will disbelieve ur predicament and all door of $doors of mercy will be shut against u
na u all those people send abi, ok I don hear ur prayer for ur family, and I said Amen to it....useless being.

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Igholize(m): 7:52am On Jul 07, 2014
[quote author=NafeesaAA]

1. These set of abducted women are not value victims compared to the Chibok girls
2. They where not taken to Sambisa forest
3. They where kidnapped from villages near Dambua and kept in boko haram bases near Dambua,
4. The JTF are fully aware of these bases but have refused to attack them, owing to an unwritten truce / ceasefire btw them.
5. It was on that basis, that recently an air raid was carried out on some of these bases, which in turn angered the boko haram boys to lunch this daring attack on Dambua.......
6. Dambua host a very big brigade with some newly acquired military hardware and all was lost during the attack. Forget what the military released about 52 boko casualties, ask them no one can show you a single corpse of boko casualties.
7. Since most of these kidnap women are from neighbouring villages near dambua, they where kidnap and kept within there area, it is logical to believe that they escaped successfully and returned home.

HOW DO I KNOW ALL THESE?
Dambua is like a second home to me. .... I seee ! U r real current abt d whole story nd its environs.. But, I think boko boys demanded a ransom 4 dier release.. (Cows) I guess !,.. Dey have paid d ransom 2 dem nd dey release d women nt dat d women escaped... Boko boys re terrorist nd terrorist re always cautious nd less sloppy' so , boko boys re nt daft so as dey left all d women 2 launch an attack' dey must ve left som of dier members on-guard... So my dear, I stil stand my word dat dose women didn't escape, dey were released. Tanx 4 plyin me wit more info abt d whole story.
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by kr0ne(m): 7:58am On Jul 07, 2014
obc: I am a Christian but have a strong believe that more goods news will rein in this holy month of Ramadan. (Muslim brothers hope I got the spelling right)

You're not a Christian

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by tbagjames(m): 8:00am On Jul 07, 2014
DDeliverer: [quo smileyte author=tbagjames]If nobody was missing, nobody will be found. A scam is what i title this political movie from Pollywood. [i][/i]. Bros, Why did you choose pollywood?
A derivative from POLLYtics
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by jason124(m): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2014
keep fooling urselfs ok. una fada head

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Lusola15: 8:04am On Jul 07, 2014
LilPeezy: it was u dah drove dem back to dier town..... read d stuff well agn, blyk say na anoda tin u read.....

Afebo no be hustler
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 07, 2014
So the journey is trek-able
Is this a joke?
So BH boys steal the ladies and hide them in their houses along the same street.

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by wirinet(m): 8:09am On Jul 07, 2014
I am amazed beyond belief at the comments and attitude of some Nigerians, they seem to be fueled by hatred for anybody and everybody else save themselves and their kinds, so much so that they have lost their humanity. After the Abduction of the school girls, they launched a campaign against finding the girls with the propaganda that the abductions was a scam. They reasoned that over 250 girls cannot be kidnapped at once, even after the kidnappings were confirmed by boko haram itself (with photos ), by the Nigerian Army, by the US and even by the presidential task force, they still continued with their no girls was kidnapped campaign.
Now, we heard that 63 girls escaped from their boko haram captors and even before waiting for full details of the story have gone to town with their the escape is scam propaganda.

The amazing thing is that these people are almost always from 1 tribe. The question is what do these people want? to ignore all boko harams attacks and abductions and so allow boko haram free reign to do whatever they want unchallenged? or reporters should stop reporting boko haram activities?

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Agbalanze(m): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2014
They were never kidnapped. The investigation was becoming too much for them to handle and for the fear of their bubbles been busted, they stage managed their escape just as they stage managed their kidnap!!!
U are free to doubt me!!!

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by samplegirl(f): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2014
It beats my imagination that people still swallow this shit. ''Aboki no get sense'' we say but see the way they are playing with the brain of people who get sense, the people who claim to know it all. The boko boys kidnapped these women and fed them for some time only to leave them to escape abi? And one interesting thing about these escape is that they always find their way home, nobody has ever run into the jtf. Who gave them transport money? They move as if they have compass in their brains to navigate the sambisa forest. I hope fools like Obiageli Ezekwesili are watching.

NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by samplegirl(f): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2014
[quote author=Igholize][/quote]
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by EMERITUS85(m): 8:35am On Jul 07, 2014
samplegirl: It beats my imagination that people still swallow this shit. ''Aboki no get sense'' we say but see the way they are playing with the brain, the people who claim to know it all. The boko boys kidnapped these women and fed them for some time only to leave them to escape abi? And one interesting thing about these escape is that they always find their way home, nobody has ever run into the jtf. Who gave ftransport money? They move as if they have compass in their brains to navigate the sambisa forest. I hope fools like Obiageli Ezekwesili is watching.

NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love people who reason like you

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 07, 2014
I love Nigeria and their stories.
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2014
DONMAYOR19: Fake kidnap and fake escape....everything just fake and no single iota of truth except the only true I know is that NOBODY WAS KIDNAP BEFORE.

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by layez: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2014
Na everytime ppu dey escape Yet dem go say dem no knw dere hideout.... Na evertdat we dey kill BH kingpin and bozz yet no +ve outcome... Pscheeeeew

#OausaysNo cheesy
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2014
I don't know wat 2 believe anymore,well let me just relax wit my popcorn nd chilled coke nd watch how dis boko haram versus d kidnap victims movie will end
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by kechywillz(m): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2014
Thank God for these women breaking out,but those chibok girls has spent so much time in dat forest,what are they foreign affiliates doing to release these girls since our own security personnels are not eligible aenough to wade into the matter,please they should hasten their strategies to realese those girls!
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2014
EMERITUS85:

this shows how stupid and foolish you are

do you think every body is a kid or with low IQ to believe any trash story.

have you ever see 63 people in a group?

how can such small crowd travel all the way from sambisa without being noticed abi na only them waka come.

bro no kidnapper will leave such people without a single guard.

when they are all tired both the girls and the women they can go home

I wonder o,how can a reasonable kidnapper abandon his captives without any man standing behind all in the name of going to attack

Even the Americans said the size of Sambisa can be compared to the size of West Virginia in the US or almost 2times larger than the size of Lagos state....

Military Vehicles, Amoured Personnel Carriers even drones surveyed the area for days seeing nothing.

So how do they find their way back

How do they survive the the long Journey

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by ojimbo(m): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2014
fubbyy: All these stories of girls/women escaping from boko haram camp don't just make sense to me

There abductors sent all their men to an attack without anyone looking after them?

These people should tell us the truth what game they are playing with nigerians, what their mission is and where they are heading

Come rain come shine I still stand where dokubo stands, there is something fishy about all these stories of abducting people
you never wonder why they were two emirs kidnapped, one escaped and one was killed, escaping saga

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by jamace(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2014
jomile: I don't know wat 2 believe anymore,well let me just relax wit my popcorn nd chilled coke nd watch how dis boko haram versus d kidnap victims movie will end
ehm, shey u ll give me small?
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by myspnigeria: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2014
cooked story..... i dont believe them agan jor
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by buoye1(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2014
sinceden2:

God will definitely put in this kind of situation one day and everybody will disbelieve ur predicament and all door of $doors of mercy will be shut against u
OLOPA ewo lepe?
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Kponkwem(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2014
manmustwac: I heard on the BBC that the girls escaped while the boko haram went on a mission to attack a military base last friday

BBC and North-- comrades-at-evil. But their game is up! Nobody buying this cheap bullshit, crap!

63 women Usain-bolt the dreaded BH boys unsighted? Let's get real here. No girl/woman is missing anywhere..This is just the usual northern gimmick to blackmail the south into giving up the Presidency. Why let off the women while still holding your girls huugh?

Game up northern leaders!!

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by rhymz(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2014
From Chibok girl kidnap nonsense to thus one, how low can these mofos up North go in their quest to make GEJ look bad.....Now my position on the Chibok kidnap scam is being vindicated with these preposterous stories coming out from these places.....Shakarau has since lost steam on the sensational threats on the girls, he is no longer yelling us how he is going to sell the girls or marry them off to some strangers, the girls' parents have all gone missing again as usual...scheeew

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by akpanbaba: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2014
It doesn't make sense for boko guys to keep old women when small girls are available, afterall some of those girls are virgin.They rather enjoy part of the promised 72 virgins on earth.

Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos / Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) / Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim